Journal Extracts Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It goes without saying that I stood at the foot of the bed masturbating, my eyes transfixed by the sight of bare buttocks pounding up and down between my wife's thighs. Jamie didn't last long but rolling off gasped, "That's just for starters. Don't worry you'll get your moneys worth." Marie looked at me quizzically and I said I'd explain later.

Jamie wasn't wrong anyway. By the time he was ready to leave he'd fucked my wife a further twice amidst much mutual oral stimulation. He also, perhaps remembering my comment about doing whatever he wanted, fingered my wife's anus, driving two fingers in to the hilt while I watched with indrawn breath.

At the door he turned to look at Marie who remained lying naked on the bed, and asked if he should send Tom, the stand-in barman, up.

"Yes do."

Marie's murmur was barely audible as I found myself thinking, not another Tom. At least five guys with that name have fucked my wife in recent years!

Marie popped to the loo but was back on the bed by the time the rather brash Tom walked in, without bothering to knock. He laughed when he saw Marie laying there awaiting his pleasure, legs spread wide in anticipation. Given her behaviour at Tommy's I oughtn't to have been shocked by her enthusiasm to have sex with a guy she hadn't even clapped eyes on before he walked through the door, but I was.

"It'll cost you the same as Jamie," Tom said to me, undoing his belt.

I explained that I didn't have enough cash on me and would pay him later but Tom, insisting on having the money up front, told me there was an ATM at the bank on the corner.

"Don't be long or you'll miss all the fun," he teased as I made for the door.

He was leaning over the bed, trousers and underpants round his knees, and I paused long enough to see Marie take the end of his penis between her lips. Then I literally sprinted to the bank, returning to the room breathless.

"Don't you ever knock?" Tom snapped, raising his head from between my wife's thighs.

I heard myself apologising rather meekly, while placing the required fifty pounds on top of his discarded clothing.

Well, he fucked my wife twice and I again stood at the foot of the bed masturbating while watching yet another male backside rising and falling between her thighs.

It was late by the time Tom was ready to leave but stashing the money in his wallet he suggested we join him and Jamie downstairs for a nightcap. Marie declined, preferring to shower before going to bed, but I agreed despite, or perhaps because of, knowing it could prove an humiliating experience. However by this time I have to acknowledge that humiliation is what I want, perhaps even need. Anyway I certainly got it!

Both lads were behind the bar when I entered and their roar of laughter almost prompted me to turn tail. However the room was empty by now and I approached the bar revelling in their open contempt.

Jamie suggested I stand them both a drink, "For services rendered," he grinned, and of course I did so.

When Tom sneered, "I bet your wife's had more pricks than a pin cushion," I merely nodded, revelling in their contempt and laughter.

The culmination of a very humiliating evening was when Tom suggested, nay ordered me, to clear and wipe all the tables in the bar while they stood watching, laughing and joking. The task completed I finished my drink and made for the door.

"Not so fast, we haven't finished with you yet," Tom barked.

I meekly returned to the bar and in answer to Jamie's question Tom said, "Let's teach the wimp a lesson and have ourselves some fun."

I was ordered to drop my trousers and underpants before draping myself over one of the tables. There was no question of refusal in my mind. Their fun consisted of taking their belts to my bared backside, standing on either side of me and delivering alternate strokes. What with the pain from the belts on my backside coupled with their sneers and jeers I was soon yelling in agony, but my yells only increased their laughter and brought the night porter in from reception to see what was going on. Tom quickly put the newcomer in the picture about the events of the evening adding, "I'm surprised his wife bothers to wear any panties seeing how willing she is to drop 'em for anything in trousers."

I found myself being pulled upright and round to face my tormentors as Tom said, "Here take a look at the wimps little cock. Have you ever seen such a small one?"

I was sweating profusely from the beating but felt myself colouring up even more to find myself the butt of their contempt, the three laughing males staring at my genitals. Next, the night porter being invited to take a turn with Tom's belt, I meekly resumed my position over the table and submitted to it. My willing subservience to these guys provoked another round of laughter while shocking me, although by this time it really shouldn't have.

Returning to our room I said nothing to Marie about the abuse I'd been subjected to but she spotted my red and raw backside so I had no choice but to reveal a little about the beating, which she found highly amusing! Marie then asked about the money changing hands and on learning that I'd actually paid them fifty pounds each to have sex with her she admitted to being turned on by it.

12