Journal Extracts Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JRPMTP
JRPMTP
74 Followers

I'd been aware of the Managing Director's interest in my legs during the meetings and he early on urged me to call him Felix. A very handsome and presentable guy in his forties he invited me to join him for dinner, adding that he'd take me somewhere a bit more upmarket than the hotel.

He was right about the meal, it was much better than the hotel fare. Afterwards, and contrary to expectations, he took me to his house rather than back to the hotel. I was surprise because I'd discovered during the meal that Felix is married. It soon became apparent that he had the house to himself though and it turned out that his wife and children were away for the weekend visiting her parents. (When she rang later to check that everything was OK I was actually sucking Felix cock while he spoke to his wife!)

"Am I right in thinking you're wearing stockings beneath that sombre outfit you've got on?" Felix asked, soon after we arrived at his house.

I'd deliberately dressed more soberly than usual for the important meetings and wore a navy blue suit the skirt of which was knee length, so I suppose he could only have realised I wore stockings by the outline of suspenders. He had been studying my legs closely!

"You're very perceptive," I told Felix while he helped me out of my short jacket and hung it on the back of a chair.

"I've always have an eye for a shapely pair of legs, particularly when encased in stockings and suspenders, my wife hasn't worn them for years."

Placing his hands on my hips he slowly ran them down my thighs, his breathing quickening when he felt the suspenders. Suddenly crushing me to him Felix pressed his lips to mine, hands sliding round to squeeze my bottom.

"I think you want it as much as I do," he said.

"Mm yes," I replied, passing my hand across the front of Felix trousers, "and it feels as if you've got plenty to offer."

"Get it out then, go down on me. Suck my cock" he urged.

Kneeling, I unzipped his fly while Felix undid the belt. With his trousers down around his ankles I smiled up at Felix as I very slowly eased his underpants down. His erection springing up hit me on the nose and we both laughed. It was then that the phone rang.

"It will be my wife so I've got to answer it."

I was licking his balls when Felix picked the phone up but as the conversation with his wife proceeded I took the end of his cock between my lips. With my hands on his bottom, fingers raking the crevice between the cheeks, I could tell that Felix was trying desperately to bring the conversation to a close as I sucked at his cock.

"You devil!" Felix said, pulling me to my feet. "You did that on purpose. I had one hell of a job concentrating."

Taking me by surprise Felix suddenly sat on one of the chairs and pulled me face down across his lap. Hauling my skirt up he began spanking my pantie clad bottom. Despite my squeals he knew I was enjoying the spanking and soon paused to push the panties down to my stocking tops.

"That's better," he grunted, spanking my bared bottom.

The spanking over Felix hand slid between my thighs and he laughed.

"You enjoyed that as much as I did, your cunt's soaking wet."

My thighs sagged further apart as Felix fingered me, his breathing sounding laboured. The fingers of his other hand, resting on my bottom, then began prodding and probing my anus.

"You randy bitch, you like this as well don't you?"

It was unnecessary to reply my excitement must have been obvious to him as Felix continued fingering cunt and bum simultaneously.

Suddenly pulling me upright, he just as suddenly pushed me face down across the table. With skirt up around my waist Felix hooked my panties to one side and drove into me.

"Ah yes. This is what I need," I cried out impulsively, when his cock began driving in out of my cunt.

Felix held my hips tightly as he fucked me with an urgency that took my breath away. I knew he wouldn't last long but also knew he'd want more.

"Oh god!" Felix exclaimed suddenly, and with his cock deep inside me I felt jets of hot semen spurting into my depths.

Later we were lying naked on his bed, Felix stroking my tits, when he asked if I'd go on top for our second fuck.

"Gladly, it's my favourite position," I told him.

"I get the impression you like sex in any position and I'm not the first guy you've been unfaithful with."

"I've had my moments," I laughed.

"I'm rather looking forward to meeting your husband in our future dealings. I won't of course mention that I have carnal knowledge of his pretty little wife."

Straddling Felix I spread my cunt lips for him to guide his lovely cock inside. I sank down on it with a happy sigh, Felix hands coming up to my tits. I rode his cock slowly, loving the feel of it inside me and wanting to make it last. Felix rubbed and pinched my nipples as I ran my fingers through his chest hair. Reaching back I stroked his balls, Felix thrusting upwards lustily in response. We stayed like that for a moment before Felix pulled me down for a kiss, his hands squeezing my bottom, fingers searching for and quickly finding, my anal opening. With his tongue probing my mouth, cock deep inside my cunt, Felix again fingered my bum. It was gorgeous and I erupted in orgasm, almost biting his tongue in my passion!

Upright again I continued to ride his thrusting cock soon becoming aware that he couldn't hold out much longer. Still, I must have had the delicious feel of his cock inside me for close on half an hour by this time and so joined his frantic thrusts, riding him wildly. Felix groaned, I yelled, as his semen spurted into my depths. I love the feeling.

We remained locked together while Felix cock slowly subsided, and he said, "Your husbands a lucky man to have you riding his cock the way you've just done mine."

I didn't tell him it's been years since I've had hubby's cock inside me, not since the lovely Doug taught me the full delights and pleasures of sex. J***'s shrivelled up little thing never did anything for me anyway and his pathetic attempts at lovemaking left me cold. I've never experienced orgasm with you J, just became good at faking it. How do you like that in your Journal?

JRPMTP
JRPMTP
74 Followers
12