Journal Extracts Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"While you watch the two guys fucking your wife, John using her cunt and Terry her bum hole, me and Ben are going to thrash your buttocks with our belts," Joe told me.

"I doubt he'll want to sit down for Christmas dinner by the time we've finished with his arse," Ben added, both men laughing.

By this time Terry had succeeded in penetrating my wife's anus, and now straddled the other two. Presumably it was carefully arranged because I found I had a clear view of the two cocks driving steadily in and out of my wife.

Then the first blow fell and I cried out, more in surprise at the suddenness than pain. To start with only Ben lashed my buttocks with his belt, Joe taking photos. Then he too joined in my chastisement, first drawing Ben's attention to my erection, and saying, "That pathetic little cock hasn't seen the inside of his wife's cunt for years, unlike dozens of other blokes."

Ben laughed while I howled, the blows to my buttocks falling on both cheeks.

"Marie will open her legs for any cock other than hubbies," Joe sneered.

Despite the rapidly increasing pain I stared compulsively at the two guys fucking my wife, morbidly desperate not to miss a thing. If I couldn't have her then I must take my pleasure by watching others.

Terry's buttocks were jerking, muscles clenching, by the time Ben replaced his belt with the cane. My yell was even louder as the cane cut into my already very painful bottom.

Terry was off the bed then and I had a momentary glimpse of my wife's gaping anus as she joyfully rode John's upward thrusting penis. When Terry climbed on to a stool in front of me I thought for one horrific minute he was going to force his penis into my mouth. I felt almost relieved when instead he rubbed his penis, fresh from my wife's anus, all over my face.

At last the beating seemed to be over and my inflamed buttocks had a respite. However, feeling hands spreading my cheeks and hearing Joe say, "Go on then Ben, fuck his arse with the candle." I almost forgot about the pleasure of watching my wife riding John's penis, horrified by the prospect of my fate.

"No no, not that," I begged but of course they took no notice, merely laughing as the candle was driven forcibly into my anus.

Incredibly, considering the humiliation I was feeling I came almost immediately and with no stimulation, my wrists still being tied. My semen spattered the carpet as the candle drilled in and out of my anus and I was barely aware of John's orgasmic cry as he too came, but deep inside Marie.

"You can lick your mess up now," Joe said contemptuously, while I was being released from the frame.

Marie was relaxing on the bed, glowing and radiant, while I knelt to do Joe's bidding. I licked tentatively and with disdain at the little blobs of semen on Joe's carpet, while my tormentors stood above me, jeering and laughing.

"Off you go home now then," Joe said, "but don't forget that George will be calling in here on his way from the pub. Probably have Jim in tow, keen to give Marie a good fucking, and we both know how eagerly your wife will spread her legs for two more cocks don't we."

And that was that. In considerable pain from my very inflamed buttocks and with a sense of having been violated by the candle, I drove home to the empty house.

12