Journal Extracts Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JRPMTP
JRPMTP
74 Followers

"Oh no make it twelve," my wife urged, "and then I want your lovely big cock again."

Marie was staring with undisguised lust at Max's penis and his laugh had a triumphant ring to it as he began caning my bared buttocks.

"You're completely in my power and I'm going to take full advantage of the fact," Max jeered, pausing in his exertions. "You'll remain my servant, obeying me in everything, while your wife continues to share my bed rather than yours. Is that understood?"

Unable to speak I merely nodded my assent while seething inside about the helplessness of my position. To be forced into such a servile position by one of the few people in the world who I feel total hatred and detestation for, is both humiliating and degrading.

"Good, now clear off and keep out of my sight until summoned," Max said, delivering a last painful whack to my backside.

Pulling my trousers up, well aware that Marie was kneeling at Max's feet lovingly licking his balls, I turned to go.

"Room twenty nine this time," Max told Marie, explaining to me, "Your wife wants me to fuck her in every room of the hotel, including conference rooms and cellars, so I'm going to be kept busy."

I left the hotel trying to hide my involuntary grimace of pain from the receptionist and went home feeling drained and belittled by the revolting Max. Compulsively though, directly I reached the privacy of my bedroom I masturbated twice, humiliatingly while reliving the sordid experiences at the hotel.

JRPMTP
JRPMTP
74 Followers
12