Journal Extracts Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why thank you Marm," Joel replied.

She gave Marie's backside another slap and getting no response from her Miss Walker spread Marie's buttocks, saying, "Take a good look at your wife's gaping bum hole, well and truly opened up by seven big cocks pounding it."

She wasn't wrong there, Marie's semen coated anus gaped open, her buttocks and thighs a mass of bruises. Despite it all though I could tell she was ecstatic to have been used by the guys solely for their own pleasure.

Having taken Marie's money the American servicemen went on their way chatting happily.

"Right, get this room thoroughly cleaned and the bedding changed," Miss Walker ordered me, telling Marie to clear off without even allowing her a shower.

"Your wife can walk back to the car park with the cum from both her smelly holes running down her thighs," she spat venomously.

12