Journal Extracts Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can do the same for me because I'm going up your wife's bum hole next," he jeered.

"That's all you're fit for isn't it?" Pete sneered contemptuously, turning towards the bed before adding as an afterthought, "Turn round wimp, I want you to see this."

Marie had been slowly riding up and down on Ian's cock but paused, excitement written on her face, when she felt Pete's hands on her bottom. He spread the cheeks to rub his cock slowly up and down the crevice between them, transferring lubricant to Marie's anal opening.

Shaun dragged me closer and we watched transfixed, as he eased the tip of his cock into Marie's anus. With unsurprising ease, after all many men have bum fucked my wife by now, it slowly disappeared inside with Marie pushing backwards in her eagerness to receive it.

"My cock's hard up your wife's bum hole wimp," Pete called triumphantly but by this time I was lubricant to Shaun's erection.

Gripping Marie's hips Pete began having anal intercourse with her while she resumed her ride on Ian's upward thrusting cock, a phenomenal sight which James joined in by playing with her breasts. Marie smiled and told him to stand on the bed facing her. He excitedly straddled Ian and she took his cock into her mouth, lips straining to engulf it. An incredible sight indeed, even Shaun seemed nonplussed.

"Your slut wife's got 3 cocks inside her at once!" he exclaimed. "Take a look at the slag, sucking James cock while the brothers fuck her cunt and arse."

He pulled me even closer and my erection aroused his derision.

A sweating, heavy breathing Pete was clearly coming and Shaun forced my face down so that I could see his cock fully imbedded inside Marie's anus as it discharged.

There was no respite as directly he'd withdrawn Shaun took his place, the second cock sliding into my wife's anus even easier than the first. Again she was sucking James cock all the time the others were fucking her.

The events of the evening were over, or almost, the final act being when James came in her mouth, an excitable Marie licking, sucking and draining the last drops from his penis. As ever she was effervescent following the things that had been done to her and plainly unperturbed to hear Pete taunting me that I was married to a whore, a slut who would spread her legs for all and sundry.

"I know but I'm unable to satisfy her so my wife has to look elsewhere," I whined, only too eager to humiliate myself further. And my humiliation wasn't over yet.

When I followed the youngsters outside we found a group of people from neighbouring rooms attracted by the noise from ours and curious to know what had been going on.

"This guy has just paid the 4 of us to fuck his wife, what sort of pathetic wimp does that, eh?" Pete told them, propelling me to the front.

The crowd stared at me in disbelief, some laughing at my expense. Dishevelled and blushing I stood there, actually basking in the humiliation of finding myself the butt of their jokes and laughter.

"Drop your trousers and show all these guys what a useless little cock you've got." There was no hesitation, I just did as Shaun said, again relishing the humiliation of displaying myself to the jeering mob.

"What a pathetic little prick," someone said.

"What him or his dick?" from another.

"Both," Pete said contemptuously. "He must be pathetic to pay us to fuck his wife and take the thrashing we've given his arse. Look at our handiwork."

I meekly turned to display my backside, the red welts would have been clear to all, but flinched when one of the strangers gave my buttocks a slap.

My laughing tormentors hurried off to Shaun's car, Pete calling back, "Go in and take a turn with the slut if you want lads, she's anybodies and would take on a regiment."

It was particularly cold and foggy now and with the crowd beginning to disperse I pulled my trousers back up keen to get inside.

The crowd didn't fully disperse though, several guys following me inside despite my best efforts to close the door. My wife's eyes lit up to see the newcomers, some of who were already undoing their trousers, and the events at the Travelodge were far from over with the departure of the youths!

12