Journal of a Slutpet in Heat

Story Info
Slutpets account of a weekend Master forced her to the edge.
2.4k words
4
17k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For you my Master XXX.

Special thanks goes out to Gethelred who guided me in the structure of my Masters and my journal extract.

His expertise was generously shared as was his enthusiasm and encouragement. I have learnt much.

*

One weekend in the journal of a slutpet:

Alone, sailing on the ether, panting, dripping, yearning for more....

This is the finality of being led astray, entirely corrupted.

Some time before, I had been comfortably lying in repose on my bed after an exhausting day of mundane business. I close the door on reality, checking in to another world is my chosen mode of escape from the pressures of the day.

Freedom dwells on the superhighway, as does Master.

Swapping the bonds of real life responsibility for my bonded existence to him is intoxicating, mesmerising; delicious and wanton.

The screen flickers as the room takes on a life of its own. Anticipation awakens the world between my legs as my owner comes to life in a box, and so He takes hold of my mind.

"Hello, my gorgeous pet!"

My heart skips several beats. My clit begins to tingle, mouth watering like Pavlov's dog as I give myself over to Him, losing all sense and reason. I am a carnival cannon ball about to be loaded, primed and tamped into position, shot out the other end; targeted toward sexual oblivion.

"Hello my Master," answering in a minimum of words as the adrenalin surge races through me.

"What are you wearing this evening, My sexy slut?"

It always begins this way. It might be lingerie, in the shape of a gorgeous lacy bra or a corset. It could be beads of sweat as I squirm with lust down onto the mattress.

On this occasion, however, a very comfortable oversized men's grey singlet lies between my body, and my Masters commands.

I secure my collar.

"Strip!"

Immediately I do as I'm told.

In this world existing only to obey. Eyes fixed into that corner of the screen that delivers both pleasure and pain, questions and answers.

Naked in an instant, I toe the line.

"I'm ready Master, please use me."

"I have instructions for you pet.

"You are to play for the entire weekend with yourself and your camera. Starting from this moment you are to bring yourself so close to cumming as many times as you are able, thinking only of Me and My cock when you do so, sliding in and out of your cunt, dipping into your mouth, then sliding into your cunt again.

"Take note of the squelching sound your pussy juice makes as you pump yourself hard pet, three fingers. I want you to know those are My three fingers reaching into you, forcing their way deep inside. It will be My hands groping over your cunt and My cock will be hard in your mouth. Taste it, on your tongue, my pet.

"As your hips begin to buck and you feel you are slipping too close, come back - STOP. "You are not permitted to cum. Do you understand me pet? You are forbidden to cum, until I allow it. Until I say those words you know and understand so well. "Now hit your ass with your steel ruler to remind yourself, pet. Smack your ass with the same speed and strength that I would.

"You are to move around each room in your home and complete this task for Me: play with your wardrobe, pet; dress yourself up. I want to see your hair in pigtails, pulled back harshly in a pony tail, wet and dripping as you step from the shower.

"As you lie there, sit there, squat there, you are to photograph yourself. Then lie on the bed tonight, hands playing with your cunt, in your cunt, and then I want you to open your email for further instruction. 10.00PM.

"You are fucking sexy and you know it pet, you have been wet since the moment we started talking, haven't you? You are delicious. There are no other words to describe what you are. I will talk to you soon. XXXX"

"Yes Master."

My world caves in around me, as the word 'Offline' slaps me hard across the face.

The link between the rapturous world inside my controlled and manipulated mind, and the beguiling world of Master is that tenuous. Cut off in an instant, gone.

I set to my task as I know time is limited. I have much to do. What will I wear? Is my camera charged? Where is the tripod? Which rooms and how will I cope remaining on edge for so long?

I begin with my office and dress for business. Tight black corset under tailored black jacket, thick belt cinched in tightly at the waist. Silks on my legs attached to garter straps, heels and my favourite toy, the steel ruler tucked into my belt. I place the camera into position, considering my moves carefully, hoping to reap a reward.

Thinking of Him watching, as I slide the ruler between my thighs, and drag it along my pussy.

Snap.

Thinking of Him, I touch my ass with the cold steel ruler, bringing it down fast in a blur.

Snap.

Thinking of Him, my nipples contract when stretched as the cold hard edge of the ruler slides over them.

Snap.

I drive my clit into a frenzy with want and need as I pose and spread myself, imagining Him there, climbing higher and higher, getting wetter and wetter; softly moaning in response to the tingling and contracting in my uterus before stopping. As he has ordered me to.

Shaking my head to clear my mind I pull my hand away fast before I slip, and move to the wardrobe then, on to the next room.

Stairwell and hallway dressed in a micro mini, thigh high black school socks with playful bows, tight 60's style top and platinum blonde hair in pig tails. I think of Him as I bend over in front of the lens, stretching tightly the skin from thigh to calf, micro mini sliding provocatively upwards allowing a glimpse of my cunt.

Snap.

I reach my hand into my sex from behind, and push my fingers in deeply, pumping slowly, thinking of His cock.

Snap.

Sitting with legs splayed apart, my drenched pussy pulsing while I'm dreaming of His cock lying on my tongue.

Snap

And so the day moves on; in the lounge room, bound tightly in black elastic crawling over the furniture with lust and sex and craving spurring me on.

In the dining room, laid out on the table; legs spread, wishing he would feast on me. In the kitchen, writing filth on myself with products from the pantry, wishing for Him to tie me up and lick the words roughly away, alternating every now and then with a long lazy lick over my tightly sprung dripping wet pussy.

Snap, snap, snap as a hundred pictures catalogue the weekend as I brought myself to the brink. Over and over I denied myself the reward.

So wired now, ready to be fired from that cannon. I look to the clock. It has been dark now for several hours, almost 10.00pm and an email is waiting with further instruction. As the digital clock winds down the minutes I brace myself. Cunt throbbing, heart pounding, mouth watering, clit on fire.

I move the cursor over the small envelope and click. There in all their fantastic glory are the words I've needed, wanted, craved all day.

"Now, My Pet".

I throw myself onto the ground backward and hungrily finish the final task set. So full of sex and need that my hips buck out of control and the moans I have stifled all day escape with a rush of cum that has been building and building, stamping my feet like Priss from Bladerunner, biting my lip, grabbing my breasts and stretching them out as the orgasm increases its intensity culminating in one final scream of "FUCK!"

I lay in a total mess of pleasure and exhaustion, sweat and cum. I feel Him spread Himself over me, here with me.

Morning arrives, I pour a coffee and delight in the swollen pain He left behind on my clit, brushing my fingers tentatively over the blushing flesh. Curling up on the bed I breathe in the coffee aroma deeply, and warm my hands around the mug. Hoping that Master approves and wondering if He has found my homework in his inbox.

Hoping on hope that I have earned my simple reward.

The screen flickers. My Master comes to life in a box.

"You gorgeous fucking slut, pet! I love the photos that you sent, they make my cock as hard as a rock! Slap your cunt now and play with your clit hard." There I am again, floating down that super highway, willing and wanting to follow Master on this crazy journey, so pleased that Master approves.

I am trying to keep a lid on the exciting prospect of the reward he knows I crave. But there is something different about Master today and when I ask permission for another coffee He is pleased, encouraging me to drink whilst we play. Our imaginings bouncing backward and forward across the globe via our keyboards brings to life the need between my legs.

As I fall deeply into the web of a world that Master weaves, every suggestion and every experience seems more real to me than reality itself and so as Master plays out his final scene I am transported in my mind to a place where Master exists, where I can feel His touch, His coercion, His mind fuck.

Suddenly the atmosphere thickens and He becomes more intense, more assertive grabbing at my ankles whilst telling me that he would bind them so tightly as to allow only a limited amount of movement. My cunt quivers, not knowing what could be about to unfold, delicious goose bumps covering my skin as I imagine Him pulling my arms tightly behind me, forearm to forearm, tying them there, stretching the skin across my breasts; forcing the nipples to stand alert. Whispering into my ear, "Are you My little bitch in heat?"

"Yes Master, I am."

He orders me to rise to my feet, I know he is there aiding me in my journey to the bathroom. The suggestion that my ankles rub tightly together as I shuffle along causes pain and heat to rise up upward past my knees, my thighs and into my sex. Eyes downcast as I realise the impossible position I am in, mourning for the reality of his touch, my cunt dripping now at the imagery of his hand as it slides into my pussy, poking, prodding and teasing.

Over to the basin as He tells me His left hand is now reaching behind my neck forcing it down into the white porcelain bowl while the right hand finds the tap and turns it on hard.

As I obey his every wish water sprays out of the opening in all directions saturating my scalp, hair flailing about as I endeavour to follow his mind, instinctively trying to lift my head away from the rushing water streaming down my back and into my ass crack. He is now grabbing firmly and I quickly snap my head backwards as I cough and splutter while stray rivulets pour into my airways.

"Tell Me what you are".

"I am Your cum slut Master, I am Your fuck toy."

Spluttering out the words and pushing my face back again into the higher pooling water in the bowl as He wishes. I suddenly tense up, unable to breathe or make a sound or stop myself as I loosen my imaginary bonds to fill my cunt with my fingers just as His cock would shunt into me from behind. It is the only part of me able to communicate, reacting to the punishment by forcing itself down harder, gripping tightly, holding fast, fucking my hand, His cock, with uncontrolled urgency.

Once again my head snaps backward and I gasp for air, dribbling and crying, spitting and whipping wet ropes of hair into the air around me. He wishes for his hands now to slide across my breasts; I comply. Then, down deep into my groin where He knows my bladder is fit to burst, I comply. The realisation that He had purposefully allowed me to fill myself, biding His time with play strikes me now.

He begins His final manoeuvre compelling me to press my fingers deep into my bladder, making my clit scream with pain, my bladder heave with desperation and cramping, yearning to evacuate. "Imagine me there pet as I am pulling out of you harshly, Imagine as I spin you around parting your knees widely though your ankles are still bound. Now fall forward onto My lap." I dive deeper still into his web, trembling uncontrollably at the suggestion that I am staked to His cock, my own fingers filling me, fucking myself in the same way His cock would have me.

I hear Him moan as the imaginary heat of my cunt finally entices Him to lose His load. It would be deep inside me if he were here. Master whispers forcefully into my ear "Let go, slut, empty yourself right now!"

The green light to relieve my pain is more than I can bear, allowing myself the extreme pleasure of emptying my bladder allowing it to spill onto the floor, though in my mind and in His it is over Him, filling the cracks and crevices of flesh that would be between us hot and saturating. I hear Him as he loses it again deeply.

In reality as in our cyber world His balls full of hot cum force His delectable rigid cock to shoot harder than ever before, eyes rolling back into the recesses of His eye sockets. I cum hard at the thought of His pure ecstasy, spasming and jolting and squeezing the life out of my fingers, his hard-on, until finally I collapse, destroyed, used, abused, a whimpering mess of lust spent.

Then Master delivers my reward.

"Gorgeous pet," he says, "I lean hard into you, and place My lips on yours; at first softly, brushing them lightly, then with a passion so deep I will bruise them.

"I am so glad you are My pet, My whore, My slut."

With that, I am forced off the highway with the press of a key, legs and body splayed across the floor.

The brutality of that word 'Offline' pulls Master from me.

Once again I am alone sailing on the ether, panting, dripping, yearning for more....

Yes.

This is the finality of being led astray and entirely corrupted.