Journal of an Agent Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We lay back on the bed and cuddled. Jessica cleaned my cum from her face with her fingers, wiping as much as she could into her mouth and rubbing the cum on her tits into her chest. She licked my cock clean and we slept.

A few hours later, I awoke to noise in the kitchen. Jessica was gone from next to me. Fearing Ken's return, I searched around for the gun I had brought. Finally finding it buried beneath our mountain of clothes, I walked slowly and quietly to the kitchen. My fears were absolved however when I saw Jessica at the small kitchen stove, fixing pancakes. She was wearing only my tuxedo shirt, and her ass looked beautiful in the early morning light. Setting the gun on the counter, I walked behind her and wrapped my hands around her hips. Her hair was tousled from sleep, but combined with the man's shirt she was wearing, she looked incredibly sexy.

"Hey there. Hungry? I was fixing myself a quick breakfast," she asked, not turning around.

"Mmm...I'm hungry for something alright," I said, grinding my growing erection against her asscheeks.

Jessica laughed softly and turned around and smiled. "Is that so? Well, let me see if I can help you," she said devilishly.

She kissed me, setting the pan on the stove and wrapped her hands around my shoulders. I reached behind her and turned off the fryer, the smell of the fresh batter filling the room.

"So, what would you like to eat?" she said, that same wicked smile never leaving her face.

"How about a little piece of ass?" I replied.

"Mmmm...I think I know how to fix that," she said. Sliding away from my grasp, she walked over to the opposing counter. Thrusting her ass out sexily, she pretended like she was doing something else on the countertop. I walked behind her and ran my hands up and down her legs and hips, playing with her asscheeks. I gently parted them and then began to run my cock in between them. Jessica knew exactly what was coming and ground her ass back against me to get me harder. I pulled from between her beautiful ass and positioned myself at her pert little asshole. I smeared the pre-cum from the tip of my cock onto the head and started to slowly push into her. I told Jessica to just relax and she complied, and I slowly worked inch by inch of my cock into her ass. When I was into the hilt, I felt Jessica slip her hand between her legs and start to play with herself. I placed my hand over hers and guided her in and out of herself. She was getting wet yet again and took her soft fingers and reached up and coated my cock with her juice. This gave me more lubrication and I began pulling in and out of her ass at a gaining speed. She continued to diddle herself more and more, getting herself off from not only her hand but also from the thrusting I was giving her. I started to go even harder and faster now, and Jessica cried out in part pain, mostly pleasure as we rocked against the counter top. Finally, I thrust into her once more and came inside of her ass. Jessica had already cum twice through her own finger fucking, and we both just lay atop each other on the countertop.

Later we finally did eat those pancakes she was cooking and then I left. Giving her a kiss goodbye, I walked the 10 blocks back to my office, got in my car and drove home. Showering and finally sleeping on my own bed, I dreamed of all that lay before me at the next awards show.

12