Journal of an Agent Ch. 08

Story Info
Journey back to the past diary of Dean's father.
3.3k words
4.28
39k
3
0

Part 8 of the 28 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 05/22/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chap. 8 - Kirstie Alley/Shelley Long

Feedback and suggestions always welcome.

Standard Disclaimer:

You must be 18 to read this story, be able to read erotica in your community, not be offended by the contents of it...blah blah, you know the rest.

This story may be distributed freely, for commercial or non-commercial use, but PLEASE leave my email/name on it! That's all I ask!

This is Part 8 of an ongoing series. Yes I know the celebs don't act like this in real life, but this is a fantasy after all.

* * * * *

Bored on a slow Sunday afternoon, I decided to do a little cleaning around the house. Since I inherited this house when my father died, I had only used rooms that I had to. The mansion was massive: 7 bedrooms, a study, a huge den and a gigantic pool out back, just to name some of the features. One of the rooms I had not been in was my father's bedroom. It had been four months since he died and when I opened the door, I could smell the dust and settled air of the room.

Checking out everything in this huge room, I began looking through my father's bedside table and drawers. To my surprise I found a pretty large stash of porn tapes and magazines, something that surprised me given the reputation he had in Hollywood of being able to nab the finest pieces of Hollywood ass.

Underneath the pile of the pornography however, I found a dusty old leather bound book. Opening it, it must have not been read or opened in years, as the pages were yellowing and crumbly. Leafing through it, I quickly learned that it was a diary of sorts. Some entries were very short and others were quite long. One of the entries, dated October 14th, 1986, caught my eye. Sitting down on the bed, I began to read. Here is what it said:

10/14/86 - Wrap party

Tonight I attended the wrap party for the fourth season of "Cheers". Having recently brought Shelley Long on board at the firm, I was there to show my support for her and to also plug her to some of the studio heads that were there, maybe land her a movie role. With "Cheers" being a huge success, all of the stars were a hot commodity. There was even talk of an Emmy nomination for Shelley's role as Diane, the love interest of Ted Danson's character.

Most of these parties are usually pretty dull, and this one was no different. Every person is either trying to suck someone else's dick (literally and figuratively) or trying to get in the position to do so. Normally I will just drink myself into a stupor and go home hopefully with an aspiring actress girlfriend of one of the producers, promising her that I would help her career along. Haha.

I was just finishing my fifth brandy when I noticed that Shelley was gone. Asking around, no one had seen her leave. That meant that she was somewhere in this house, a "party place" leased out by NBC for the night. I decided to look around and see if I could find her, and maybe tell her I was leaving since no one really important was at the party.

Checking the downstairs, all I could find was a couple of cokeheads snorting in a master bedroom on top of a beautiful antique armoire. Heading upstairs to look, I began opening doors to bedrooms, finding most to be empty. The rental house was pretty shitty, even by NBC's standards. Only 5 bedrooms upstairs and 3 downstairs. Hell, the thing didn't even have a pool!

The last room in the hall upstairs, on the right, was the door to the master bedroom of the house. Walking down the hall, I could hear slight moans and cries coming from within. When I got to the door, I opened it slowly and peered in. Even in my age now, I still get a thrill watching other people have sex, so I thought I would take a quick peek and see what some lucky stud had nabbed.

Peeking in through a slight crack in the door, I was startled by what I saw. Inside sitting on the foot of the bed was Kirstie Alley with her legs spread, her red party dressed crumpled up by her waist and her ample breasts hanging exposed. Between her legs, I was shocked to realize that it was Shelley Long, eating out Kirstie's pussy like there was no tomorrow. I could hear the sucking sounds filling the room and Kirstie moaning a low, guttural moan. Shelley's dress was also pulled up by her waist and I could see her hand was busily inside of her own pussy, thrusting in and out as she worked to get herself off while she was pleasuring Kirstie. This entire scene was quite arousing but I had decided to let the women do what they wanted and just catch up with Shelley later.

Leaning back to close the door, I put too much weight on my right knee (which as I've said before, was crippled in WWII) and I felt it twist out beneath me as I fell sideways into the door and knocked it all the way open, landing sprawled out and on my face on the floor.

Looking up, I realized that the two girls had been scared out of their wits. After all, they were straight and who knows what the tabloids would have done if they had seen this little show. But when Shelley realized it was me, she stood up and walked over to help me. I could see that she had a huge grin on her face and the streaks of Kirstie's pussy juice covered her mouth.

"Still a voyeur after all these years, huh Martin?" Shelley said as she bent down and took my hand helping me up. She had straightened out her skirt but I could still see the wet spot she had made in her panties.

"Yes...I mean no...I mean... you sort of disappeared on me down there at the party and I didn't know where you had gone. I was actually leaving, so I'll leave you two ladies alone," I replied, fixing my tuxedo where it had gotten wrinkled and dirty from the fall.

Shelley moved quickly to the open door and shut it behind her as she leaned against it, reaching behind her back to lock it.

"Maybe you should stick around Martin," Shelley said innocently. "Kirstie is feeling awfully lonely. Her boyfriend broke up with her this afternoon and I was just here trying to make her feel better.

Glancing over a Kirstie on the bed, she still sat there with legs spread, her very hairy bush glistening with juice and saliva from Shelley's mouth. She had been silently following all that was happening but when I looked over at her, a devilish smile came onto her face. Truth be told, I didn't like Kirstie Alley that much. She was always a major bitch to me. But seeing her sitting there with her legs spread and so vulnerable, I felt a strong stirring in my pants.

All I could mutter was an "I uhh..." but it didn't matter. Shelley was already leading me by the hand over to the bed and had started to slowly undress me. With the door unlocked, she reached down and in one motion pulled off her expensive cocktail dress (which she had no doubt billed to the firm since this was a "work" party). Her breasts were bare and I could see she had been to the beach a while ago. There was a faint outline of whiter skin than the LA usual around her nipple area, obviously from a bikini she had been wearing during this unseasonably warm fall. Even though I had sampled many clients before, this was the first time I had gotten to see Shelley naked. Her body was very proportional and had a natural look to it. Her breasts were just the right size to go with her build and her hips and legs (God did she have beautiful long legs) were the same way. She wore just a tiny pair of white cotton panties that, as I said earlier, you could easily see the moisture patch and the outline of her inner lips through them. She slid her panties down and revealed a very small looking little pussy with just a small tuft of hair over her entrance.

Unbuttoning my shirt, I let it fall to the floor and slowly slid on to the bed, resting my head up on a pillow that was leaning against the headboard. While Shelley and I were undressing, Kirstie had also removed her dress. Surprisingly she was naked underneath it, something that I had to admit gave her guts. Her body was very tan and fit, as I knew she was struggling to keep off some weight. Her breasts were very large and milky white, with nipples that covered a good portion of the front of her breasts. Her pussy was very hairy and I could tell that she only shaved what she had to. That was okay because I like women with lots of hair down there.

Shelley was now sitting over me on top of my knees as she unhooked my belt and unzipped my pants, beginning to slide them down. My silk boxers were now the only piece of clothing still on in the room.

"Let's see if the rumors were true," said Shelley fiendishly as her and Kirstie both moved up to the waistline of my boxers and began to slide them down. As they were pulled free and my erection was exposed to the room, both girls gasped a little bit and had a look of amazement on their faces.

I've said before in this diary that I guess I'm "well equipped". Growing up in the mid west, it seemed like every guy in town was well hung and that the girls were all used to it. But ever since I moved out to LA, I can't remember how many times my large penis has gotten me a client, or just a nice good fuck. Once that singer, what was her name...Oh yes, Debbie Gibson, wanted to measure it after I had fucked her really well in the corner of her recording studio. She said it was 11 inches long when it was erect. Since then I have vaunted my size around and women have never been disappointed.

Back to what happened though. Shelley's tongue slid out of her mouth as she licked her lips seductively.

"Do you think you can take that in you?" Kirstie asked, still amazed that the rumors were real.

"I'm sure as hell going to try," said Shelley. Pouncing on my dick like a cat, her mouth engulfed the entire shaft and head, all the way down to my balls, in one gulp. I don't think Shelley was ready for it, because she gagged a little at first. She quickly controlled the reflex and began moving her mouth up and down my cock, running her tongue all up and down the shaft as she went. Her mouth felt so warm and wet, and looking down to see her brown eyes closed tightly shut as she worked away on my tool, her dirty blonde hair still nicely arranged from the party hanging over her shoulder, I thought life couldn't get any better.

Then however, Kirstie had moved beside me and was licking and playing with my nipples, running her finger all around my softened but still firm abs. She was using her other hand down by Shelley's mouth to tease and squeeze my balls with her long nails. I was settling in for a nice long blowjob when suddenly Shelley pulled her mouth off and sat up. I looked alarmed for a second, wondering if something was wrong, but I could see that Shelley's hand had been busy getting herself off. She was using her own cum to pre lubricate herself, as now she moved up over me and put her arms to the side of my head, holding herself up. She leaned down and kissed me deeply, and I could taste all the fluids from Kirstie and myself mixed within her mouth. Her tits swung seductively just inches from my face and I watched from between them as Kirstie took hold of my cock and positioned the head at Shelley's tight little opening. Shelley slowly slid back onto my dick, letting it enter her at a frustratingly slow pace. All I could feel around my cock was the pressure, the intense pressure, from her pussy as it stretched and expanded to let my 11 inch beast inside. I saw a slight look of discomfort on Shelley's face, but it was only in passing as I felt all but about an inch of my cock enter her as it bottomed out inside.

Shelley gasped and struggled for breath for a moment as she let her body get adjusted to it.

"God! I've never felt so full in all my life!" she said in a heavy whisper.

I slowly began to rock my hips into her, back and forth, trying to jam just a little more of my meat inside of her tight hole with every thrust. Kirstie, not wanting to be left out, was now squatting over my face at just the right angle so Shelley and I could lick at her hole at the same time. Leaning my head up to lick, Shelley's tongue had already beaten me to it and was burrowed deep inside of Kirstie's steaming hot snatch. Shelley's and my tongue danced and touched each other while we ate out Kirstie, and our hips were thrusting and keeping their own time. I could feel Shelley's hard clit up near the head of my dick as I thrust in and out of it in full and complete strokes. Suddenly she shuddered and cried out loudly as an explosive orgasm hit. I could feel a small stream of her love juice trickle down onto my shaft, mingling into the sweaty mess of pubic hair of our colliding hips.

The friction of her tight cunt, mixed with the intoxicating smell of Kirstie's pussy and her womanhood, made my orgasm eminent. With a loud cry, I bucked my hips into Shelley one more time and exploded stream after stream of hot cum inside of her tight hole. She lay there with her eyes closed, savoring the feeling of my cum slowly trickling out of her slit, while she used her tongue on the inside of Kirstie. Figuring that Shelley had her covered, I lifted my head to her chest and began to lick and tease Shelley's nipples lightly. There were jutting out already in their erect state, and my pleasuring of her caused her back to arch as I tried to stuff as much of her right tit into my mouth as possible.

"Come on, come on! Keep at it! Yeaaaahhhh! That's it!" moaned Kirstie as Shelley was bringing her to the brink of orgasm. Slowly I reached my hand up and slid two fingers into her sopping wet cunt, and this was enough to send her over the edge. Leaning back hard against the wall and head board of the bed, Kirstie moaned explosively as she released her cum all over Shelley's waiting tongue.

Now it was Kirstie's turn to get fucked, as she climbed off the top of the bed and slid down by my still hard dick. Jerking me up and down lightly just to get my cock as hard as possible, she laid on her back on the bed as I lifted her legs and placed them onto my shoulders. Teasing the entrance to her cunt with the head of my shaft, I smeared her cum all over it just to get some extra lubrication, although I hardly needed it considering how wet and hot she was. In one swift stroke, I began to push my dick into her.

Kirstie was much more accustomed to sex or at least larger penises, because I had no trouble getting inside. Her pussy walls spasmed as they stretched around my cock. If Shelley's cunt had been a tight crevice, Kirstie's was a lush jungle. Warm and wet and so incredibly smooth on the inside, she had to have one of the nicest pussies I have fucked in a long time.

I wasted no time shoving in and out of Kirstie, and this is just how she liked it - fast and hard. Before I knew it, I was rocking Kirstie up and down on the bed, her hips bouncing up every time to meet my thrusts. Shelley was sitting next to us on the bed, alternating between licking the top of Kirstie's cunt while I fucked her, and making out with me so that I could taste the juices that she was tasting.

Shelley couldn't take just sitting there for too long though, and in a heartbeat she was up on the bed on her knees with her cute little pussy right at Kirstie's nose and mouth while Kirstie licked from the entrance to Shelley's hot slit up to her asshole, tasting a little bit of the tangy flavor of it.

We continued fucking like this for a while, until I could sense that Kirstie (after having at least three orgasms on my cock) was tiring. Picking up the pace even more, I was now rocking the bed back and forth on the floor as Kirstie and Shelley became a mass of sweaty hot bodies licking and sucking each other while I pounded away at Kirstie's cunt. I couldn't take too much more, but I held on until Shelley's cries built in volume, which meant she was about to cum. I timed it just right and just as Shelley's cry of pleasure hit a super high volume, I released my cum inside of Kirstie's pussy. Her cunt seemed to want to suck my dick dry as it lapped up and absorbed all of my seed.

Pulling out of her, the three of us collapsed onto the bed in a naked sweaty heap. Glancing at my watch, I realized that we had been gone for two and half hours. I told the girls this and we dressed quickly. Slipping out first was Kirstie, who kissed me in the usual movie star style on the cheek and gave my ass a squeeze, thanking me for "Helping me get through a tough time". As she walked off, I could see a little trail of my cum running down her leg. I was going to holler to her but she was too far down the hall. Still, it looked damn sexy.

Shelley was straightening her dress and hair up in a full length mirror on the wall of the room. When she had finished, it looked like nothing had happened, although her face was a little flush. Shelley gave me a kiss and slipped out the door as well, handing me a business card.

"That's a party tomorrow night. You ought to come, it's very exclusive and I can promise more action like what happened tonight," Shelley whispered seductively into my ear. I watched her walk off down the hall and then checked myself to make sure I looked alright. Shutting the bedroom door behind me, I made my way down the hall and left the party without anyone noticing, getting into my Porsche and driving off.

I'll have to check with Rebecca about scheduling conflicts but if there aren't any, you can bet I'll be at that party. I will let you know how it goes...

That was the end of the entry. Unfortunately, there wasn't anything after that until two months later, and that entry wasn't interesting or related at all. Sighing to myself, I closed the book and put it back inside of the drawer. Shutting the door quietly behind me, I began to see my father in a different light. Maybe there was more of those books and his exploits. He didn't sound any different than me, at least sexually. Perhaps I misjudged him...