Journal of an Agent Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer reached her hand down to my zipper and took it between her fingers. But she paused. Holding my zipper in her hand like that was torment enough, but her body and her breasts, straining against her pink kimono were pressing against my chest and I could feel her hard nipples jutting into my chest. I was in shear agony at this point and the moment I was going to lift my hands up and grab her and kiss her deeply, Jennifer stepped away, a confused and hurt look on her face.

"What the hell am I doing? I can't get involved with you Dean, I'm married!" Jennifer said to herself, covering her face with her hands. Jennifer looked up at me with tears in her eyes. "I'm sorry Dean, I led you on! I shouldn't have done that. Can you forgive me?"

I wasn't sure what to think. I was just a few seconds away from grabbing her and making love to her and yet now it wasn't going to happen, like the whole idea had disappeared into thin air. I had to act professional so I said "Don't worry about it. You got caught up in the heat of the moment. I forgive you,"

Jennifer smiled and looked relieved. She gave me a hug and whispered "Thank you" in my ear.

I was relieved that she wasn't too upset, but still a little shaken at how turned on I had become.

"Come on Jennifer. Clean yourself up and meet me and Lisa outside. Let's all go get dinner," I said.

Jennifer nodded and then turned around and walked over to the couch to get her clothes on. I took that as my cue to leave, and walked outside to find Lisa and Jacob.

The set had emptied out, and other than a janitor sweeping up, there was no one around and the room had gotten pretty dark. I scanned around, trying to find Jacob & Lisa. Then, I heard subtle moans coming from way off in a corner, which sounded like it was coming from behind the backdrop for the photo shoot.

Tiptoeing over there, a part of me already knew who it would be and what was going on. I snuck as quietly behind the backdrop as I could and peeked around the corner to look.

Lisa was on her knees and had pulled her hands up to her breasts so that it looked almost as if she was in the fetal position. Jacob was sitting on the floor with his legs spread out around Lisa, with his pants at his ankles. Lisa's head was bobbing up and down on top of Jacob's lap, and the distinct sucking noise that could only be a killer blowjob could be heard. I heard Jacob moan softly, a deep, throaty moan. Lisa's long blond hair was over her shoulder and I had a great view of her cheeks bulging in and out as she sucked and licked up and down Jacob's cock. Jacob reached his hand over her shoulder and began to fondle Lisa's ass, running his finger along the cleft of her crack. This caused Lisa to moan in pleasure softly as her mouth remained busy on top of his cock. After being teased all afternoon by Jennifer, I quite easily got an erection again, and I began to slowly stroke myself through my pants, keeping pace with Lisa's bobbing head.

Jacob must have been extremely close to orgasm when I began my voyeuristic little peek, because now his hand moved from Lisa's ass up to her head as he guided her up and down and side to side over his cock. Lisa sucked with all her might as Jacob began to buck his hips up and down, slamming his cock further and further down Lisa's throat. With a stifled grunt, Jacob threw his head back and unleashed his load deep into Lisa's mouth. Lisa swallowed what she could like a champ, but I saw a sizeable gob leak out the corner of her mouth and land with a splat onto Jacob's leg.

I felt myself about to shoot my own load into my pants, when suddenly I felt a tap on the shoulder and heard Jennifer say "Dean? What are you doing?"

My hand froze and I turned around with what had to be a wild-eyed look on my face, like a kid who was caught doing something he wasn't supposed to. My hardon was painfully visible through my pants, but I straightened up and hoped Jennifer didn't notice.

"I was uhh...just looking for Jacob & Lisa. I thought they were back there maybe," I lied. I heard rustling of clothes and Jacob zipping up his pants from behind the backdrop, and then I heard footsteps as the two ran from behind out the other side of it.

Jennifer gave me a disbelieving look, but it must have not mattered that much to her because her face shifted to a smile and said "Well, alright. Let's just go find them,"

We walked about 10 feet when suddenly Jacob came running up right in front of us, out of breath, his hair a sweaty mess.

"Sorry about that, we were just looking around this place while we waited on you Jennifer," Jacob said with a smile.

Lisa came running up behind him, giggling like a schoolgirl. There was still a little bit of cum on her cheek and I made as subtle a motion as possible towards her to wipe it off. At first she gave me a puzzled look, but then quickly caught on and rubbed her face with her right hand.

My gesturing had caught Jennifer's attention but when she spun around to look at me, I was all smiles and played off the hand signal I was giving by running my hand through my hair.

"Well, here they are," I said.

Jennifer seemed satisfied that we had found them so we all headed out of the building. Getting into two cars, Lisa and Jacob in his 911 and me and Jennifer in her Expedition, we agreed to meet at an exclusive, private restaurant where we could eat dinner in peace away from fans of the two ladies.

We arrived at the Silver Bell, an upscale New York variety restaurant at roughly the same time. Getting out of the car, it was now Lisa whose face was sweaty and her hair all messy. I could only guess what went on in the car on the 30-minute drive over there. Jacob just gave me a sly grin and we walked in to the restaurant.

Taking a booth in the back with a big, heavy curtain pulled around our booth, we had total privacy, except for the occasional waiter. Jacob and Lisa sat extremely close to one another in the rounded booth while Jennifer and I sat a sizeable distance from each other. I think she was still freaked out about what had happened in the dressing room.

The waiter came and took our order and we all sat there talking quietly. Well, Jennifer and I were talking quietly; the conversation was occasionally interrupted by Lisa jumping up in a start as she giggled, while Jacob sat there laughing and grinning. When I "accidentally" dropped my fork on the floor and bent down to pick it up, I saw that Lisa's legs were spread and the dress she was wearing was up around her hips. Jacob's hand was busily teasing around her pussy, occasionally slipping a finger into her, which is what I guess caused her to jump and squirm so much. The two of them were like teenage lovers, exploring sex for the first time and loving every minute of what they were learning.

Things calmed down when dinner arrived. The food in New York I had found to be edible, but everything just tasted too salty by my "refined" California tastes. When we had all finished and the waiter brought us our check and some coffee, I thought the night was just about over. Boy was I wrong.

Jennifer excused herself to go to the bathroom, saying she would be right back. This left me with the two lovebirds. The conversation quickly died down and we sat there in silence. Not ashamed at what he had been doing all afternoon, Jacob leaned over and kissed Lisa's neck lightly. Lisa closed her eyes and exhaled softly as Jacob's kisses moved further up her neck to her cheek and finally her lips. The two became passionate with each other, as Jacob pulled Lisa closer to him and in fact on top of his lap, while they kissed and made out like the world was ending.

Jacob got braver and moved his hand up to Lisa's breast, fondling and moving it all around in his massive sized hands. Lisa was moaning quiet loudly now, and used her free hand to slide the top of her dress off and expose her large breasts to the air. Her nipples were very large and pointed out straight from her tits. Her breasts showed no sign of sag and although they were a little pale from not being out in the sun all winter, they were quite marvelous.

The two showed no interest what so ever in me being there, and it was in fact like I was invisible. At first I had looked down at the table, playing with my spoon in my coffee, but now I couldn't resist the urge to watch now, especially since they didn't seem to mind.

Lisa and Jacob were getting very hot and heavy now, as I saw that Lisa was rocking back and forth on Jacob's lap, her dress now only covering her midsection. Jacob, as I said, is a really strong man for his size and he seemed to be swinging Lisa around almost like a rag doll, making her body conform to whatever position he wanted. The table was now shaking back and forth and thankfully, most of the silverware had been taken away. Otherwise, god knows who would have walked in and seen this spectacle.

Deciding that now was the chance for me to finally get my rocks off, I unzipped my pants and slid them down and began stroking hard and fast. Watching them right in front of me was all the more appealing and I knew it wouldn't be long before I shot my wad all over my hand and probably some onto the table as well. What did it for me was when Lisa, in the throes of passion from the fucking my half-brother was giving her looked over and gave me a lustful smile, I blew my load. It erupted from me all over my hand and some actually splattered onto the table cloth, dripping down and landing on the floor.

Relieved that I finally had gotten some satisfaction, albeit by my own hand, my relief turned to sheer fear when I realized that Jennifer had come in and seen probably the whole thing. None of us had noticed her arrival, which thankfully had been silent and quick, as the curtains were closed behind her, not allowing anyone else to see what was going on.

Jennifer stood there with a look of shock on her face, her jaw hanging half open as she looked at the spectacle before her. Lisa, all but naked, riding slowly back and forth on top of Jacob's lap and me with a handful of sticky goo that had splattered out onto the table where Jennifer had been eating just a few minutes earlier.

Lisa and Jacob had just noticed Jennifer's arrival, when Lisa opened her eyes, looked up and saw her co-star there staring at them. Lisa's face was one of sheer terror. Jacob finally saw the shock on Lisa's face and turned around to see Jennifer looking him straight in the eyes. His face became a look of sheer white terror as we all sat there in silence.

I wasn't sure what to do but I knew I had to say something. Grabbing a napkin and wiping my softening dick off, all I could muster was "Jennifer, we can explain,"

Jennifer still stood there looking at all of us. I wasn't sure what exactly what was going to happen next. Jennifer surprised us all by breaking into a huge grin and saying "You know what, fuck Brad. I'm sure he's fucking some skank out there in Australia now any ways. I'm just mad all of you didn't wait for me,"

Jennifer dove into the booth next to me and the next thing I knew, her hands and body were all over mine as I lay down on the seat cushion. Like Lisa, Jennifer had been wearing a dress, although hers was a light blue color as opposed to Lisa's beige. It didn't matter now though, because both girls dresses were on the floor. Lisa was totally naked as she and Jacob continued to fuck like rabbits. Jennifer was now on top of my lap wearing just a baby blue bra that matched her dress and a pair of plain white cotton panties with a little red rose on the top near the waistline.

Jennifer's bra held in her massive breasts, but not very well as I could see the edge of her erect nipples sticking out over the side of the cups. Reaching around behind her back, Jennifer unclasped her bra and let it fall to my chest. Seeing her breasts up close and personal, I stand corrected in originally thinking Lisa had the better set. Jennifer ran her hands along my shirt, reaching up to the neck and untying my tie and then slowly working down the buttons of my white shirt.

Throwing my shirt open, Jennifer leaned down and began to lick and tease my nipples. Her breasts hung right in front of my mouth, and I couldn't resist the urge to grab her left one and take it into my own mouth, suckling at it like a baby would. Jennifer was now moaning as she ground her sopping wet panties on top of my hard-again-but constrained-by-my-pants cock. I could feel the moisture soaking into my own pants, the smell of arousal filling our once tranquil booth. Jennifer lifted her head from my chest and began to kiss me feverishly, her tongue sliding through my teeth into my waiting mouth.

We wrestled like this for a few minutes, interrupted only by hearing Lisa moan loudly as she reached orgasm from Jacob's powerful fucking of her cunt. Jacob had now removed all of his clothing as well so the two were totally naked as they writhed and fucked at a tremendous pace across from us.

The weight of Jennifer's body on my own was a little uncomfortable, so I sat up and lifted her up onto the table. Pulling her panties aside, I dove my tongue straight into her dripping wet snatch. Jennifer was arching her back and crying out as I pleasured her, my tongue finally snagging onto her very aroused and quite large clit. Her juices tasted great as I sat there eating her pussy, the hair from her crotch brushing roughly against my face. It didn't take long for Jennifer to orgasm, and I soon felt her hot juices leak out and drip onto my waiting tongue as I continued to suck and tease her clit with my teeth. My tongue was like a machine gun, moving as fast as humanly possible as I tried to ram as much of it into her pussy as possible, thirsting for more of her sweet juices.

I heard Jacob grunt across the table and then in a low, guttural moan say "I'm coming! UGGHHH!" Lisa ground her hips into him hard as he bucked up into her again, shoving his dick in as far as it would go. He bellowed as he shot his load into Lisa's cunt deeply, her body quivering around him as she too achieved orgasm. Lisa collapsed on top of him, totally exhausted from all that she had done that afternoon.

Jennifer meanwhile was still going strong, but I sensed she needed something more than my tongue to get her off. Getting up on my knees, I pushed her further back onto the table and, unzipping my pants, guided my dick to her waiting hole. Sliding into her was no problem and I felt her gasp and shudder around me as the head of my cock passed into her velvet channel.

Slowly I began to work myself in and out of her, the head of my shaft touching the top of her cervix with every deep thrust I would get. Jennifer was matching my thrusts, shoving her hips at me every time I moved into her, the table beneath her rattling every time I rocked her body. I used my hands to play with and tease her large, C cup breasts, flicking the nipples with my fingers.

Lisa wasn't totally done yet, and crawled across the vinyl cushion on which we sat and sat beside me. Crawling half way up onto the table, Lisa put her mouth onto Jennifer's nipple. The result was electric, as Jennifer cried out upon feeling Lisa's warm, wet mouth touching her breast. Using her hand, Lisa moved it down to Jennifer's cunt and began to rub beneath where my balls were slapping against her pussy, Lisa playing with Jennifer's clit with two of her fingers.

Jennifer had picked up the pace of our love making and was shoving harder and harder against my pelvic bone. I tried to keep up with her, grabbing her by the shoulders as I worked my 9 inch prick into her harder and harder with every thrust.

Jennifer orgasmed again as Lisa lowered her mouth beneath my balls and began to lick and tease Jennifer's pussy with her tongue and hot breath. I could feel Lisa's smooth cheek pressing against my balls, the sac smearing her face with my sweat and Jennifer's own pussy juice. Lisa's tongue was moving at breakneck speed now, occasionally giving my sac a much appreciated lick or suck as she put my balls into her hot mouth.

Jacob meanwhile, fully rested (it didn't take much, he was 18 after all) had moved over behind Lisa. With her ass sticking straight up in the air while her head was buried in Jennifer's snatch, Jacob simply moved behind Lisa and guided his once again hard cock into her pussy, leaning down and starting to fuck her doggy style.

As if she needed much more encouragement, Lisa's body was rocking back and forth hard, as her own cunt was being fucked nice and good and her tongue was giving Jennifer exquisite pleasure. Both Jennifer and Lisa cried out at about the same time as they each hit another orgasm, and I felt Jennifer's juices leak onto my balls and Lisa's face.

I couldn't take any more, so I grabbed Jennifer hard and pulled her hips into mine. Her face was thrust into mine as I whispered "I'm about to come. Should I pull out?"

Jennifer, in between gasping breaths replied "No. I put my diaphragm in. Why do you think I went to the bathroom? Come on, I want to feel your hot sticky cum inside of me,"

I smiled back at her as I buried myself to the hilt inside of her, exploding my load inside of her, just like she wanted. Jennifer cried out again as she felt it hit the inside of her pussy walls, another orgasm rocking her body and causing her body to shudder within my arms.

Lisa had lost her spot on Jennifer's pussy when I pulled her close to me, but now she was focusing all of her energy on getting Jacob to once again cum inside of her. Slamming her hips back into him, Jacob grabbed her by her sweaty, blond hair and pulled her head up. This startled her, but she quickly moaned in pleasure as she felt Jacob shoot his wad into her well fucked pussy.

I pulled out of Jennifer and sat back down on the cushion, my pants soaked from the action. My semi-hard dick was at half mast, covered in juices from inside of Jennifer's pussy as well as my own cum. Spinning around on the table so that her mouth was right by my cock, she lowered it and licked my dick clean. The feel of her mouth was exquisite and it caused me to harden again. I held onto her face when she tried to pull away, causing her to deep throat my cock. At first she was startled but then she quickly resumed sucking away at me. Her cheeks quivered and her eyes closed as she sucked at me furiously, running her tongue along the outside of my shaft as she went up and down on me.

Lisa was back on her side of the table as she and Jacob helped each other get dressed and cleaned up again, but Jacob couldn't resist the site of Jennifer Aniston's pussy right in front of him. Burying his face in her snatch, Jennifer groaned on my dick as Jacob's tongue writhed around inside of her.

The site of watching Jennifer get double teamed was too much, and I grabbed her by the hair as I blew my load down her throat. Unlike her co-star, Jennifer swallowed it all, not letting one drop escape her lips. My dick fell out of her mouth with an audible *plop* as I caught my breath, totally spent. Jennifer lovingly took my dick in her hand, smearing what juices remained on her face, her pretty blue eyes never leaving my own.

Jacob was licking Jennifer's pussy like a thirsty man and had all but his nose buried inside of her snatch. Having pleased me to the best extent, Jennifer crawled backwards on the table so that Jacob could sit down and enjoy his "meal". Her ass hanging off the table, Jacob ran his tongue along Jennifer's slit and up to her pert little asshole, teasing the bud with his tongue. Jennifer couldn't take any more and finally orgasmed on Jacob's tongue, what juices she had left spilling out onto his face and trickling down her leg onto the table.

All of us satisfied, we redressed and one by one slid out of the booth and out of the restaurant into the crisp night air outside.