Journal of an Agent Ch. 13

Story Info
Dream a little Britney dream...
4k words
4.35
73.4k
8
0

Part 13 of the 28 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 05/22/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 13: Britney Spears

There are about a bajillion Britney stories, here is my take on the girl. Feedback and suggestions always welcome.

Standard Disclaimer:

You must be 18 to read this story, be able to read erotica in your community, not be offended by the contents of it...blah blah, you know the rest.

This story may be distributed freely, for commercial or non-commercial use, but PLEASE leave my email/name on it! That's all I ask!

This is Part 13 of an ongoing series. Yes I know the celebs don't act like this in real life, but this is a fantasy after all.

* * * * *

Exhausted from my flight to New York City, it was nice to finally be back in L.A. and in my own house. I needed sleep, but I wasn't tired so I decided to surf the channels to see what was on. I finally stopped and found something on E! to watch, but just as I tuned in, it went to the commercial. I was about to change the channel when the new Britney Spears Pepsi commercial came on.

"Just enjoy the ride, don't need a reason why..." Britney sang as she pranced around in first a Pepsi warehouse, then on top of a stage with the huge Pepsi logo blazoned above her in neon lights.

I was amazed at how sultry she looked during the commercial. I had never dug the "teen queen" music thing, and hadn't paid much attention to Britney's rise to fame, but I could tell now that she was not only naturally beautiful, but like many women I have encountered, even through the small screen she oozed this innocent sexuality.

The show returned, and I tried to pay attention, but I kept finding myself thinking about Britney. Talk about good advertising, I was also thirsty for a Pepsi. Glancing over at the clock, it was 12:30 and I could feel my eyes growing heavy. I watched the show to it's end and started to drift off to sleep, although not before Britney appeared on television once more...

Suddenly, I was in a dark auditorium, in front of me above a stage was the huge Pepsi logo I had just seen on TV. The place was abandoned and there didn't seem to be a soul there, or so I thought. I listened carefully and heard the unmistakable sound of a woman in high heels. I seemed to float towards the stage as I moved towards it, and that's when I realized I was dreaming. But it wasn't like most dreams I have had. I seemed to be in control of my actions and what was going on around me. Not wanting to wake up, I was all of a sudden up on the stage, walking around, trying to find the lady in heels. It seemed to be coming from my right, so I headed over that way. That's when I saw Britney.

Standing in the wings of the stage, she was sipping on a bottle of water. Her outfit was the same as what was on the commercial: torn blue jeans with suspenders coming up to her shoulders, and a white midriff shirt that seemed to cling to her young, teenage form by some force all it's own. Britney was looking straight at me as she drank from her water. Finishing the bottle, she wiped her lips with the back of her hand sultrily, taking the excess moisture and rubbing it into the top of her more than ample cleavage. I knew right then what kind of dream this was going to be.

Not saying a word, Britney beckoned towards me with her hand. I seemed to float on air as I moved towards her. We moved further back into the stage, most of which was still dark, although the glow from the radiant Pepsi sign cast a dim yellow light that seemed to lead the way as we walked. Britney took a sharp right and disappeared through a door, so naturally I followed her.

We were then inside of the same warehouse that had been shown on the commercial, and Britney stood a few feet in front of me with her back turned. She was now wearing the same overalls that she had on during the shoot, but even the bagginess of them could not hide her gorgeous ass.

I walked towards her and finally stood in front of her. The zipper on the overalls was pulled down to her navel, and the sides of her breasts radiated heat as she breathed in and out slowly. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was open as she breathed shallowly, her pink lips pursed as the air escaped them.

I reached out my arm to touch her, feeling the smooth fabric of the cotton overalls. Britney sighed contentedly as my hand moved up from her left arm to her shoulder and then slowly began snaking it's way down past her neck to her breast. I slowly slid my hand underneath the cotton material and felt her warm flesh beneath my finger tips. Her skin was incredibly smooth and to feel it in my hand was something else. I used my other hand to slowly pull open the overalls. Britney wasn't wearing a bra underneath, so that when I pulled back the top of her shirt, her breasts became free in the air and bounced a little with that natural sag that only real breasts have. If they were fakes, they had to be the best fakes I had ever seen.

Britney's breasts now hung loosely outside the overalls, the edge of them pulled around to the edge of each breast. Her nipples were hard and pink and quite small for such large breasts. Her skin was the same rich golden brown as the rest of her body. I couldn't help the urge to take a breast in each hand and fondle it, so I did just that. Britney moaned hoarsely as I touched her, rubbing her nipples back and forth on the palms of my hands. Britney shook her head and her long blond hair came free, billowing over her shoulders and neck.

Reaching up with her hand, Britney moved mine from her right breast down to her hard, firm stomach. Her fingers interlocked with mine as she guided it to the zipper of her overalls that rested just below her belly button. I took the zipper in my hand and gently began to pull it down. When it reached it's end, I could see that Britney was wearing just a small pair of light purple panties that did little to cover her moist, aroused pussy.

Britney gave me a small push on the shoulder that I took to mean to step back, for which I was more than happy to comply. Spreading her legs slowly, Britney made a scene of removing the overalls. Wiggling out of them past the shoulders, she slowly pulled them down her arms one sleeve at a time until finally dropping it and letting it hang just below her narrow waist. I saw her upper half for the first time unclothed and was astounded by her beauty. The yellow light that I had followed here in the first place was now shining brightly behind her, and Britney's body began to perspire just enough to glisten in the radiant heat of the light.

Britney placed her hands on her hips and then slowly slid them down her firm thighs and underneath the pant portion of the overalls. Hooking her thumbs on the outside of the material, as well as on her panties, she bent forward (her breasts swung softly as she did this and from my guess she had to be a strong C cup) and pulled the remains of her outfit from her body. Standing back up, Britney moved one arm up to her right breast and began to tweak and tease her right nipple while she used the other hand to slowly slip one finger at a time until she had three, into her pussy.

The only piece of clothing Britney now had on was a pair of knee-length black leather boots which made her look far sluttier and much older than one would have first thought. Continuing to work her fingers out of her sopping wet twat, Britney was rocking back and forth on her feet as she thrust her pussy up in the air to an imaginary lover. It didn't take long for her to cum, and when she did it was a violent orgasm. Crying out loudly in ecstasy, I saw Britney's glistening, naked teenage body shudder and tremble as a torrential orgasm poured from her cunt.

Lifting the hand she had been masturbating with up from her pussy, she began to smear the cum into her tits as she played with them. Now I saw her beautiful young snatch for the first time and it was almost enough to take my breath away. Covered lightly in blondish-brown hair, it was shaved all around except for a small little v-shaped butterfly pattern directly above her opening. Her pussy was flushed from the excitement of her fingering and it was a delicate pink color. Her clit hung slightly from her opening, very much aroused and dripping small droplets of cum to the ground below.

Taking a step towards her, I glanced down and saw that my was not wearing any pants, and that my very hard cock was pointing straight out from my body like an arrow. Moving my hand down, I began to stroke it as I moved towards her. Finally standing just inches from her small, glistening body, I moved my dick along the inside of Britney's thigh as I teased her with it. Britney's eyes never looked away from my own as I continued to tease her. Her face was one of pure lust and sexual desire as her she tried in vain to thrust her pussy towards me, trying to snag onto my dick and pull it in. But I would have none of it and just when Britney almost got the tip in, I would move my hips and pull it away.

Britney began whimpering now and I realized that despite her initially being in control, I was now running the show. Hey, it was my dream after all. Deciding to spice things up a bit in this fantasy and make it even more of a turn on for myself, I smiled down at Britney after almost thrusting inside of her one final time. At first Britney looked confused and a little hurt that I wasn't giving her the fucking she so clearly needed, but then she understood what I wanted.

Since I was calling the shots in this dream, all I had to do was think of what I wanted to happen and then it would appear. Closing my eyes (yes, you can close your eyes in a dream), I imagined that I wasn't the only one in the room with Britney but that some of the backup dancers that appeared in the commercial were with us as well. It worked all too well.

Opening my eyes, I saw Britney, now completely naked, on her knees. All around her stood 5 or 6 guys, in very good shape and from what I recall now, looked just like the dancers on the commercial. All of them had stripped down and were holding or stroking their cocks right by Britney's face as she looked around trying to decide who to go after first. A tall black guy was on Britney's far left and when she saw his huge cock (admittedly larger than my 9 inch), she sunk her entire mouth around it. A blond haired guy saw that Britney was distracted and made a move for the sweet teenage pussy while Britney was on her hands and knees giving the black guy the blowjob of a lifetime. I stepped forward to stop him, as I wanted to be the first one to feel her warm cunt on my cock. He obliged and moved his way up to her mouth where two other dancers were feeding the hungry Britney their cocks.

Walking behind her, Britney knew that I was there and I saw her glance back at me through the corner of her eye. As I drew my dick towards her wet opening, Britney wiggled her ass a little, signifying that she was more than ready. Moving the head of my shaft outside her moist and dripping pussy lips, I slowly eased myself into her. My god was she tight. Clearly not a virgin (I didn't think that she was) but obviously not that experienced in intercourse.

I heard Britney moan on the blond haired guys cock as I sank into her dripping snatch. When I had half of my shaft inside of her, I pulled it out quickly. This caused Britney to drop the dick she was cupping in her hand and turn her head around and say "What the fuck?! Get that thing back in meeeeeeeeeeeeeUGGHHHH!!!"

Britney wasn't able to finish what she was saying, as half way through I slammed myself back into her very hard, getting all 9 inches of my cock inside of her at once. The feeling was indescribable. The soft velvet feel of her pussy muscles spasming and contracting all around me as she breathed and moaned and writhed on my cock made this a dream I would never forget.

I was really hammering into her now, but when I had rocked her so hard the first time, it forced her mouth over and down the shaft of a nearby dancer, who was more than happy to have it there. Britney Spears was now taking at least 16' of cock into her body, at least 7 in the mouth and 9 in the her tight teenage cunt. It took her some time to get used to it, but then Britney was really enjoying herself.

The dancer in the front, excited from the sudden feel of having his entire manhood shoved down Britney's throat couldn't hold out for long, and I saw him pull it out of her mouth and start to spray a massive load of cum all over her face. Most of it landed on her cheeks and lips but a sizeable amount spilled out and down onto her breasts, dripping down to her nipples.

Britney only had a moment's notice to catch her breath, because as soon as the first guy got out of the way, a new guy was quick to slip his meat down her throat. Britney gobbled it up like a true slut, sucking and slurping it down loudly. I knew all of this excitement wouldn't keep Britney dry down there and it turned out I was right. Reaching my hand down to slip a finger in as I continued to glide in and out of her effortlessly, my hand came back sopping wet and covered in her juices. I dripped some of the excess onto her asscheeks and then moved my head up to her mouth. Britney diverted her attention from the cocks just long enough to lick my hand clean of her own juices.

The sight of this turned me on to no end and I felt my balls surging and ready to explode with cum. Bucking my hips into her one last time, I arched my back as I sprayed jet after jet of my hot seed into her hot and tight cunt. Britney came at roughly the same time around my dick, and I could feel her whole body shake and twitch violently on top of me. The guy in front of her was now also cumming and I looked in his direction just as he squirted his load on to Britney. It wasn't a big as the first guys, but that might have been because most of it disappeared down Britney's throat.

Pulling out of her, I saw that my dick was still rock hard. I was about to shove it back into her for a second go around, but then I got another idea.

"Ok, you. Over here by me," I pointed to the black guy. He walked over to me and I was more than a little surprised at the size of his cock. I told him to stand beside me while I got this all planned out.

"Britney, lay on your back and let this guy get underneath you. Don't put your dick in her yet though," I said to them. Both were eager to comply, Britney especially. When she smiled, the cum that she had just been drinking fell in a small trickle out of the side of her mouth. Britney's tits bounced happily as she spread her legs out over the black man's wide legs and put her hands up above his shoulders, her blond hair rubbing onto his chest. The black guy I could clearly see wanted nothing more in the world than to shove his dick right into this teenage pop star, but he managed to maintain control.

"Ok, the rest of you: whoever she can't get in her mouth, I want you guys to come stand all around her and jack off. I want to see how much of a cum-loving slut she is," I said.

Two guys moved up to Britney's face and got on their knees as they took turns letting her lick and suck their cocks like lollipops. I could see sections of Britney's hair clumped together by the stickyness of the cum. Her makeup was smeared on her face, her lipstick especially. Despite my initial thought that she was an innocent temptress, she couldn't have looked much sluttier than right then.

I gave a cue and the black guy did just what I asked him to. With one sudden movement, he spun Britney so that her huge breasts were crushing into his chest, her pussy was instantly impaled on his shaft and her pert little ass was sticking straight up in the air just like I hoped it would be.

All of this happened in a split second before anyone except for me and the black man knew what was going on. Britney was the most surprised. Her open mouth that had been used to suck cock was suddenly flipped in a circle and her mouth moved like a rotator in a washing machine all over one of the dancer's shaft. Because her attention was diverted to what was happening in her mouth, the black guy had no trouble working all 11 inches of his meat into her in one fell swoop.

Gasping first in pain then in sheer bliss from feeling so fulfilled, Britney's cries echoed through out the warehouse. I used her surprise to my advantage. My dick still wet from her juices and my own cum, I positioned the head at the entrance to her asshole and pushed in. I got about 3 inches in before her natural reflex of contracting her sphincter muscles kicked in. Britney cried out now in total pain, but I smacked her ass lightly and said to her "Look Britney, I'm going to do this if you want me to or not. My suggestion is you relax and let me do it and then you might enjoy it more," I was surprised at how ruthless I was acting in this dream. But still, I sort of liked it...

Britney's expression of pain changed to one of trust as I continued to work myself into her. Even quicker, Britney's face became enveloped in lust as I moved rhythmically in and out of her ass. The black man was now pounding her for all he was worth and it was getting harder and harder to keep time with him, Britney's ass cheeks jiggling from the rocking we were giving her. Britney's mouth had found the two cocks once again, although now it appeared that each guy was trying to stuff their cock into her mouth at the same time. I could see Britney's cheeks bulging wide as she tried to take both dicks into her mouth, but it was no use. Finally she gave up and just started sucking on one at a time.

The guys who had been left to their own satisfaction I knew couldn't hold out much longer. Turns out I was right. Watching Britney take turns on two guys while two other guys penetrated her from her remaining holes was more than enough to cause the guy standing right beside me and parallel to the small of Britney's ass to dump his load all over her. The guy across from him also began to shoot, and their combined flood of cum spilled out all over Britney, trickling down her ass crack on to my balls.

The black man also couldn't hold out any longer and began to pull Britney harder and faster onto his cock. Groaning loudly, he flooded her insides with his sticky cum. I felt a torrent of the juice that had been collecting inside of her spill out onto my legs. The two guys at Britney's head were also very close. One of them had Britney by the hair as he held her mouth down over his cock completely. I could see her fighting off her gag reflex to keep from choking, but it didn't matter because the man gripped her hair tighter and shot his wad straight down her throat. Swallowing it all, Britney pulled her mouth off of the dancer for a brief moment. Unfortunately for her, that moment was the same as when the other man had began to come and Britney was suddenly hit in the face with a great gob of sticky, white cum all over her lips and face.

The last man still without coming, Britney now focused her attention solely on me as I worked myself in and out of her ass. The friction of her tight hole and the speed at which I was fucking her was incredible and it added a whole new feeling to this anal sex. Closing my eyes to savor the feeling of this, I opened them again and realized we were alone again.

This time all of the dancers were gone (although Britney was just as messy as before) but now we were on top of a white sheeted 4-post bed, fucking like there was no tomorrow. My dick was still buried inside of her ass, but where we were now seemed to be so much better and more peaceful. I started to slow my pace down a little and take my time fucking her, realizing that even though I had treated her like a dirty slut, the sex seemed better when we were alone again.

The thought of that alone triggered my orgasm. Pressing Britney down to the bed, I climbed on top of her and humped her ass rapidly as I held her on the soft, white sheets. Her tits were pressed against the bed and were obviously very aroused, as when I would shove into her and her breasts would push down, she would cry out in pleasure.

12