Journal of an Agent Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reaching into the purse she had left in the chair, she pulled out a piece of paper and scrawled something on it for a moment before folding it up and putting it on my desk in front of me. She mouthed out the words "Call me" and then walked out of the room. I managed to regain myself and finish the conversation, but not before I read Angelina's note:

"My house, 9 PM. Fun & a surprise. Bring that big cock of yours and let's have fun!"

Folding it up and smiling to myself, I wondered for the rest of the day what the surprise would be.

I showed up that evening dressed casually, changing before leaving the office. It was a hot fall night in LA, the smog from the business day had seeped in through the hills and left everything muggy and suffocating. Still, Angelina's house up on the beach had a refreshing sea breeze blowing in which sort of counteracted it. Ringing the doorbell, I was more than a little surprised to see Angelina standing there when she greeted me.

Dressed in tight leather pants that were slit up the side, revealing her beautiful legs and completely crotch-less in the front, it was quite a surprise to be sure. There was a faint wafer of the smell of her already wet pussy as she opened the door hitting my nostrils as she greeted me. All that she wore on her chest to cover her quite luscious breasts was a fishnet halter top that allowed her nipples to protrude from the flimsy material. Angelina's long brown hair hung over one shoulder and she looked at me sexily as she opened the door.

"Hello Dean, come in. I'll take you to your surprise in a minute if you will follow me," Angelina said, turning away.

"Geez, I hope you don't greet the Girl Scouts dressed like that," I joked, although the joke fell flat in the sexual tension I could feel building around us as we walked further into the house. Angelina's ass was also completely exposed in the back and her firm ass cheeks jiggled a little bit as she walked.

The beach house was nice, with high ceilings and a wide window giving a beautiful view of the beach from where the house rested on a hilltop. Pointing out the window as we walked, Angelina remarked:

"Billy Bob and I watch out that window there. When he sees a guy or a girl he would like to see me with, I run down there and grab them up. It doesn't take too much effort usually, especially with the guys. But the girls, I love doing it with the girls...gives me a challenge by having to seduce them. You wouldn't BELIEVE the types of people we've brought back up here," Angelina said.

I felt the bulge in my pants get bigger as we walked, hearing Angelina talk about the sheer slutiness of her behavior. I knew she had a sexual reputation in Hollywood, but some how having her confirm it to me made her "slut" image seem that much more alluring. She was like the bad girl that all men dream about fucking, only she happened to be a world famous actress and Oscar winner.

Turning around to talk to me as she walked backwards, Angelina spoke again.

"Tell me Dean, with all the Hollywood pussy you and I have shared, and trust me I think we have a lot of partners in common, who was your favorite?" Angelina said, walking backwards as she talked.

"Geez, I don't know. I don't do that whole gossip thing. They are all great girls and great lays...hey, does my reputation precede me THAT much?" I asked.

"Well, you know us girls. We love to talk. Especially when we get fucked nice and hard. It's only natural that it would come back to me, don't you think? You do have to tell me though if any of them have been giving out my little bedroom secrets. Have they?" Angelina replied. She was leading me upstairs now, presumably to her bedroom.

"I'm not sure what you mean, they all seem to be pretty talented on their own accounts," I said.

"Oh, bullshit. Most of the girls that I know that you have slept with were practically nuns before I met them. You know that thing where they squeeze your cock with their tight little pussies? Yea, that's not really a talent you are born with," Angelina said.

I was a little taken aback that she taught them that, but given all the other sexual boasting she had done, little was surprising me really right now.

"Really? Huh, I never would have guessed it," I replied.

"Yep. I'm still teaching them quite regularly so you never know what we will do to you next," Angelina said with a devilish grin. "Here, climb on the bed for me and lean against the head rest,"

I did as I was told and Angelina climbed on next to me, reaching over to start taking off my clothes. Her nipples hung just a few inches from my face as she leaned over to unbutton my shirt and I darted my tongue out, trying to get at them.

"Easy there tiger, not yet. We are doing things MY way, which means nice and slow at first and then long and hopefully very, very hard later," Angelina said. When she had stripped me naked, she reached behind the pillow I was laying on and produced a pair of handcuffs.

"Hey now, make sure you have a key for those," I grinned as Angelina tied my hands behind my head. Angelina didn't reply, but climbed off the bed and removed her shirt.

"I'll be RIGHT back," Angelina said, walking out of the room. Her leather pants swished as she walked, her legs brushing against each other.

A few minutes later, Angelina returned, guest in tow. In beside her walked a blindfolded girl of about 19 or 20. She was wearing a very skimpy bikini and my dick twitched a little as Angelina brought her into the light. The girl was simply gorgeous, with perfectly bronze (not over tanned at all) skin and a few small freckles on her nose and cheeks. Her breasts were a large B cup or so and her ass and waste were as skinny as any woman I had ever seen.

"Dean, this is Karin. Karin, say hello to Dean," Angelina said, rubbing her hands on Karin's arms and up towards her breasts.

"Hi," Karin said quietly. I saw that she looked to be a little nervous, not being able to see me and unsure of what was going to happen.

"Karin here has never been with a woman before. In fact, she claims that she has only had sex twice. Isn't that right Karin?" Angelina said, slapping Karin's ass gently with her hand. The girl jumped a little but laughed nervously. "Ye..yes"

"I found her laying on the beach today all by her lonesome and brought her back here just for the special occasion of you coming over tonight Dean," Angelina said. "But there is a catch to all this that I think we will all enjoy. Since I like to be in charge when it comes to sex, I'm going to set the rules.

"First off, Dean. You are going to be chained there and be forced to watch, so that by the time Karin and I finish, you will be so hot and filled with animal lust you will almost be able to rip those handcuffs off through the metal, your desire to fuck us both being the only thing on your mind. And Karin...why, you are in for a real treat my delicious little girl. I will introduce you to the pleasures of being with a woman...all while you remain blindfolded," Angelina said.

"But...Ms. Johnson," Karin said. Angelina winked at me: she hadn't even let the girl know who she was! "I...I don't know if I'm ready to try something like that,"

"Oh, relax Karin. By the time I'm done with you, you will be so skilled at sex with women that you will be able to go back to your sorority and get even more recruits for my bisexual revolution!" Angelina said, pulling Karin close to her and speaking softly in front of her lips. Karin giggled a little as Angelina took her hand, pulling her towards the bed.

Karin climbed on gently and Angelina led her over so that she was sitting right next to me. I could smell the suntan lotion and the scent of her womanly musk of excitement as she sat by me, just inches from my immobile body, her heat radiating onto me.

Without saying another word, Angelina scooted herself up next to Karin and embraced her once again, this time slipping her tongue delicately into Karin's mouth. At first the girl seemed to resist a little, but then she responded quite passionately, forcing her own tongue into Angelina's mouth. Angelina glanced over at me and reached out, giving my painfully hard dick a little squeeze. I gasped involuntarily at this, feeling myself become extremely horny at this display.

Angelina removed her hand from me and reached around Karin's back, untying her bikini top and pulling it free, letting it drop to the bed. Karin's breasts sprang free, with no hint of a tan line (I guess Angelina had found her sunbathing topless) on her tits. Karin's nipples were hard and protruding straight forward almost like erasers as she forced herself forward onto Angelina.

Still wearing her fishnet top, Angelina began to roam her hands all over Karin's body, rubbing and squeezing the girls nipples. Karin broke the kiss and sighed a little as her breathing became hot and heavy. She sat complacently, breathing hard as Angelina moved her mouth to Karin's nipples, giving them a loving lick.

Moving her tongue down to Karin's navel, Angelina planted small kisses on her tummy, dry, soft kisses that were the epitome of erotic. Karin's hands had not been innocent in all this either though, as her hands moved around and found Angelina's ass, squeezing and kneading it as Angelina dropped to her hands and knees as she moved further down the girls body.

I was thrashing around hard on the bed now, rocking it around as I tried to get some kind of contact on my dick in this very hot lesbian action. But Angelina had put the handcuffs on tight, so I was pretty much immobile.

Her tongue now slowly sliding towards Karin's skimpy bikini bottoms, Angelina pulled the fabric aside with her teeth. Karin seemed to pull back a little, unsure of if she wanted to cross this threshold.

"Ms. Johnson...I'm not sure if I..." Karin whispered.

"Shhh...just trust me Karin. You've got such a beautiful young pussy, I want to make sure it gets the kind of treatment that it deserves. Who knows how to please a woman better than another woman?" Angelina said to her, kissing the inside of Karin's thighs. The girl seemed to relax a little and let Angelina do whatever she wanted.

Laying her down gently on the bed next to me, Karin's side and arms rested against me. The blindfold over her eyes had so far managed to hold as the girls head rested on the pillow next to my own. Her short, shoulder length blond hair splayed out around her head as she bit her lip, nervous but excited at what was to come.

Angelina slowly slid her hand up Karin's stomach, rubbing her pussy with her elbow as she parted Karin's legs gently, leaving them open in a spread-eagle position. Rubbing her stomach, Angelina moved her long fingers down to the girls cunt, rubbing the thin strip of hair with her palm, causing Karin to gasp in pleasure.

Lowering her own mouth to right above Karin's pussy, Angelina began to blow gently on the lips, causing Karin to giggle a little as she moved back and forth on the bed, brushing her tits against my chest. Her eyes never leaving my own, Angelina put her mouth over the girls pussy and began to lap at it like a dog.

Karin's body bounced up on the bed as she moaned erotically, experiencing the feelings of sex with another woman for the first time.

"Oooo, Ms. Johnson I...UGHH!!" Karin said. Angelina held the girls legs down as she licked at her opening the girls pussy like a delicate flower. I saw Angelina's tongue lick her own lips seductively as she sucked on Karin's clit.

It didn't take but a few minutes of this for Karin to orgasm, a panting, throaty moan escaping from her pursed lips as Angelina brought her to climax. Her chest still heaving, Angelina climbed from between the young girls legs and onto the bed. Spreading her own legs wide, Angelina climbed into the 69 position and went back to work at Karin's cunt.

Angelina's own pussy slowly descended over Karin's mouth, moving around rhythmically as she teased it right above Karin's panting lips.

"Now Karin, I want to see how good your pussy eating skills are for an amateur. Do whatever comes naturally," Angelina said, between licks at the girls cunt. With that, Angelina lowered her pussy onto Karin's mouth. Karin pulled her mouth shut at first, but as she got used to the pungent, sweet odor of Angelina's dripping wet cunt, Karin slowly opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out tentatively.

After moving it around in various directions at first, Karin's pink little tongue finally found Angelina's own pink little cunt and she started to lick it slowly, one lick at a time.

"Yea girl, that's it. Keep it up! Give it to me faster!" Angelina moaned. Encouraged by her words, Karin smiled and became more assertive, lifting her head from the pillow as she pushed her tongue deeper into Angelina's cunt. It wasn't long before Karin got the hang of it, albeit a little clumsily, and she moved her hands onto Angelina's ass, opening up her legs wider so that she could get a better taste.

Karin moaned again as Angelina brought her to her second orgasm of the night. Angelina meanwhile was swaying her legs around Karin's head, squeezing a little as the girl licked now faster and faster at Angelina's sweet juice. Lifting her head up from in between Karin's legs, Angelina rocked back and now sat almost totally on Karin's face while the girl licked.

Squeezing her legs tightly around Karin's head, Angelina began to orgasm "Yes! Do it! Lick my cunt! See, you are a little pussy loving slut aren't you! Get ready for your first taste of woman juice because here it comes!" Angelina cried.

Karin's face was flooded with Angelina's juices, coating her lips and cute little freckles with sweet pussy liquid, some of it even soaking into Karin's blindfold. Rolling off of Karin, Angelina collapsed beside her on the bed. I was about to blow my load after watching such a hot site, but Angelina had other plans.

"Can I take off my blindfold now Ms. Johnson?" Karin panted, wiping Angelina's juice from her face and onto the bed.

"No, not yet. We still have Dean over here to take care of," Angelina replied. "How about it Dean, which one of us would you like to fuck first?"

"I don't care, just give me one of you girls hot pussies and I will be able to die happy!" I grunted, realizing that Angelina had been right about the animal lust taking over.

"Hmmm...just what I like to hear. I've been dying to ride that cock since we first met. And this will of course, resolve any differences of opinion we might have, right?" Angelina said, reaching her arm over and stroking my chest.

"Yes, yes, whatever, just let me get off!" I replied, thrusting my hips off the bed.

"Karin, if you would be so obliged, guide me onto Mister ahh...Johnson's cock here," Angelina said.

"Is he your husband?" Karin asked, sitting up on the bed and rubbing herself against Angelina like a playful little kitten.

"Something like that," Angelina said, winking again at me. With a little help, Angelina was able to lead Karin over to me and position herself right above my cock.

"That's it girl, now slowly ease me onto it. He's got a 9 inch prick so it won't take long for me to hit it. Then, after he shoots his first load into my hot pussy, you can have a ride," Angelina said.

"Oh boy!" Karin said, holding onto Angelina's hips as she held her over me. I couldn't use my hands to hold my cock up straight, but Angelina's soft hands had already taken care of that for me. Though not too experienced at sex, Karin certainly knew how to tease a man as she slowly (agonizingly slow) let Angelina drop onto my prick. Inch by inch, I disappeared into Angelina's wetness.

Her pussy wasn't tight, so much as it was wet and warm and oh so nice. Her clit rubbed against me as she descended my shaft, and Angelina panted a little as my full girth slowly entered her. I felt my balls rest between her ass and felt the heaven that I'm sure quite a few other people had felt as well. With every up and down thrust, Angelina's body seemed to move in a graceful, catlike motion. As bizarre as it sounds, while having sex Angelina became like the most graceful ballerina, her body swaying and moving in rhythm.

Angelina must have grown tired of being lowered up and down on my cock, so she decided to rotate me around (no easy task while handcuffed) so that SHE lay on the bed and I was thrusting into her in a semi-missionary style, moving around as much as the cuffs would let me. Being handcuffed was both frustrating and highly erotic, because it forced me to consider alternate ways of making love to Angelina.

Karin had climbed onto the bed next to Angelina and was licking her nipples tenderly as I fucked in and out of Angelina's dripping wet snatch, her legs wrapped around my waist and our bodies rocking together as I supported myself with my knees, hunched over at an angle.

I felt my load arrive and forced myself as deep as possible into Angelina as I unleashed inside of her, coating her cunt with my juice. Angelina moaned loudly as she came a few seconds later, both of us panting for breath when we were done. I pulled out from her and laid face down on the bed, rotating myself around so that I laid on my back.

"Wow, that was great Dean. And I see you still have some stamina for Karin here. I saw her twitching with excitement as she listened to us while we fucked so I bet she is more than ready," Angelina said.

Indeed, Karin looked MORE than ready. At Angelina's mere mention of her name, Karin had shot straight up on the bed and was feeling around blindly in front of her, trying to find where the action was.

"Oh Ms. Johnson, you have no idea! I want it soooo bad!" Karin moaned as she forced her hand between her legs and began to rub her cunt. Angelina smiled at me.

"Very well Karin, and as a special treat, I'll even take off your blindfold," Angelina said. The girl giggled a little and sat perfectly still as Angelina crawled over to her and reached behind the girl's head, untying the tight knot and letting the blindfold slip off her face down her neck.

Karin opened her eyes - a beautiful sky blue hue that sparkled vibrantly as she looked around and adjusted to the light. She scoped out the room and looked at us laying there on the bed. Angelina was reclining next to me, rubbing her hand up and down my chest as I watched Karin take it all in.

At first she didn't seem to know who Angelina was, or if she did she ignored it. But then she did a double take and looked back at Angelina's beautiful, naked body and a look of puzzlement came over her face.

"Ms. Johnson, has anyone ever told you that you look a lot like..." Karin said, before Angelina cut her off.

"Angelina Jolie? Yes. Because I AM Angelina Jolie," Angelina said with a wicked smile. She moved her hand out and rubbed Karin's smooth thigh.

"But, I thought you said...so I just had sex with...woah!" Karin said. I couldn't tell if she was happy or upset or what, but she didn't seem to resist as Angelina's hand moved up her thigh and she started stroking her pussy. "And who is this guy?" Karin asked, pointing at me.

"This is Dean. He's my agent, and one of the best fucks I've had in a while. You are more than welcome to try him out if you want, he's not going anywhere," Angelina chuckled. Karin grinned widely and moved over towards me. I didn't say a word as she took my cock in her hand and began stroking it back to it's full length. Karin lowered her mouth slowly and gave my prick a few licks, wetting it a little. She got on her hands and knees and spun around backwards, lowering her ass and pussy towards my girth.

Angelina pulled open Karin's ass cheeks as the girl slipped the head of my dick into her pussy. We both gasped a little - she was incredibly tight, and I could barely fit the head of my cock inside of her opening without stretching her pussy lips widely.