Journal of an Agent Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly though, Karin adjusted to the feeling and inch by inch I disappeared inside of her. Within a few minutes, she was riding me "cowgirl" style with ease. Compared to Angelina's pussy, Karin's a challenge. I like a tight cunt as much as the next guy, but TOO tight is almost painful to fuck. Luckily, Karin's pussy lubricated itself pretty well as we fucked (not to mention Angelina's tongue licking Karin's clit as often as she could). My arms were growing incredibly tired now, having to use my whole lower body to control my fucking.

Sensing this, Angelina unlocked the handcuffs on my wrist and I fell back onto the bed with a thud. I caught my breath for a moment, my dick still buried deep inside of Karin, and I moved my hands up to her waist so that I could feel her body.

Sliding my hands up her stomach, I cupped Karin's breasts in my hands and gave them a gentle squeeze - I had been thinking they were fake when I first saw them, but now that I felt them they felt real and very natural. Teasing her nipples with my thumbs, I rubbed her breasts as she bounced on top of me. Able to sit up now, I pulled her back to me and wrapped my arms around her, holding her tight as my dick moved slowly in and out of her.

Angelina moved in front of Karin and we sandwiched her, Angelina sliding her tongue back into Karin's warm, wet mouth as the two girls made out on top of me. Seeing Angelina's full, beautiful lips pressed against the flawless, innocent face of Karin was too much, and I felt my balls tense up once more, shooting stream after stream into Karin's ultra tight cunt.

The remainder of the night was spent drinking and talking and most importantly, fucking. Angelina taught Karin everything she knew about making love to both a woman and a man (for which I was a more than willing volunteer). Around 5 AM or so, the girls crashed and fell asleep, so I decided to sneak out. I left Angelina a note, just like she had done for me:

Angelina:

Thank you for such a wonderful ice breaker. Do whatever you want, I don't think there is much I can do to stop you. Give me a call, let's do lunch sometime.

Smiling, I set it on the bedside table next to Angelina's collection of vibrators and body oils (that's a whole other story...) and slipped quietly out of the house, into my car. The echo of the waves filling the early morning air, Angelina had been right - a little sex can go a long way to creating a good, working relationship. I knew that it was something I would have to try in the future with ALL my clients...

CHAPTER 21: Ashley Judd