Journal of an Agent Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natalie plunged two fingers inside of her cunt and lifted herself off me slightly, rocking back down onto my cock as she finger fucked herself, her increased panting and soft moaning signaling that she was so very close to orgasming. I sensed this and slid one of my own hands away from her ass and down her stomach to her snatch, rubbing two of my fingers over her clit. Natalie gasped out loudly and orgasmed again, her breasts bouncing on her chest as she arched her back and came once more, her juices now coming in a torrent all over my legs.

Seeing her cum, the tightness of her ass and the activities of the entire day were just too much for me. My orgasm came quickly and without much buildup, my dick now just instinctively shooting it's load deep inside of Natalie's tight ass. I felt three strong streams shoot forth, proof that I still had it in me after all the sex I had over the day, the cum coating the inside of her ass walls, creating a squishing sound as I continued to fuck inside of her, my thrusts finally slowing.

I pulled my cock from her ass, the shaft flopping down onto my legs as it grew soft, my own breath now coming ragged after the intense love making with Natalie. The cock now free from her ass, Natalie rolled off of me and laid next to me on the bed, her arms splayed over my chest as we both caught our breath. A few moments later, Natalie lifted herself off of the bed and propped herself up on her elbow to look at me.

Her face was sweating intensely now, her body as equally wet, as she smiled at me, a look of contentment on her face. She leaned over to me and we kissed for a few moments, Natalie's small tongue wrestling it's way inside of my mouth, where my own met it with equal force. We kissed like that for a few minutes, Natalie and I, before I finally broke it. Natalie sighed and curled up next to me, shutting her eyes. I stroked her hair with my hand, my other hand resting atop her hip, the soft and beautiful girl next to me falling asleep within a few minutes. Closing my own eyes, I thought back over the day, but the thoughts were short lived as I too fell into a dreamless sleep.

I must have only slept for an hour or so, and not a deep sleep at that. I was awakened by what I thought was a pounding in my head but as I came to, realized it was someone knocking at the front door. I groaned as I got up off of the bed, glancing down to look at Natalie. She hadn't stirred in her slumber, her body half covered with a sheet so that all that was exposed was her face (a look of peace over it) and her right thigh, the smooth skin exposed beneath the white satin of the sheets.

I slipped on my pants and walked quietly out of the room, turning off the light (we had, in our haste, left it on) and shutting the door softly behind me. Walking softly down the stairs in just a pair of pants, I realized I had left all the lights on from the party. The knocking at the door had continued as I walked down the steps, and I thought in my half bleary state that it might be the police, called by one of the nosy neighbors to see if there was a reason every room in my house shone like a football stadium.

As I drew a few feet from the door, the knocking stopped and I could hear a set of footsteps walking away. Great, damn kids just trying to mess with me. I hustled to the door, threw the lock back and swung it open, glaring out into the late night air at the prankster.

To my surprise though, it was not who I expected to find there at all. Her back turned away from me, she turned when the door was opened. In the brightly burning porch lights of the house, and even in the quickly approaching dawn, I knew who it was immediately.

"Hi Dean. I hope I didn't wake you up," she said.

"No, it's alright Alyssa. I wasn't really asleep anyways," I said, rubbing my eyes, still not believing that Alyssa Milano was standing at my doorstep. We hadn't talked since we had broken up what seemed like a lifetime ago, but strangely here she was.

"Can I come in?" she asked. I nodded and stepped aside as she walked in, her hips swishing as she walked. Alyssa wore a red leather dress that squeaked and stretched as she moved, the material clinging to her luscious hips and form seductively. I led her into the kitchen and walked over to the refrigerator.

"Fix you a drink?" I asked.

"Sure, if it's alright. Do you have any wine?" she asked. I removed a bottle of Merlot and took one of the few clean wine glasses from the cabinet, filling her glass half way. I handed it to her and replaced the wine, getting myself just a simple bottle of water.

"I hope I don't sound dumb in asking this, but what exactly are you doing here at," I asked, glancing at the clock over the stove. "4:40 in the morning?"

"Well, I've actually been outside for about an hour. I knew you were a night owl. I was wrestling with coming to see you at all but I finally got up the nerve to come knock. When you didn't answer at first, I was going to leave but luckily, you opened the door," she said, sipping the wine.

"I'm surprised you even remembered where my house was. It's been, well a long time since we even spoke with one another," I said.

"I'm good with addresses. I saw Rose McGowan earlier today when we were both at the gym and she bubbled excitedly about the lunch date you two had," Alyssa said, setting her wine glass down and slinging her long hair back over her shoulder.

I blushed slightly. "She did huh?"

"Yes. Don't worry, she didn't tell me all the gory details but suffice to say, I'm certain that you won't be going back to that restaurant any time soon," Alyssa said.

"So then why did you come here? What did Rose tell you?" I asked.

"Well, when we got to talking she kept saying how great you were, how you were a totally different person than the asshole I described you to be when Rose and I first met on the set of 'Charmed'. Rose told me that I was wrong, that you had changed and that you were a great guy and most of all a great friend. Someone I probably shouldn't have pushed away in my life," Alyssa said, finishing all but a final taste of the wine.

"I suppose so. It always hurt me that we never got together or even saw each other after that incident with that bitch Aguilera and her punk ass manager," I said wistfully, the memories dredging up a surprising amount of hatred.

"I know, and that's my fault I guess as much as yours. But we have led such different lives since then, I thought maybe coming by here and making amends. Word spread pretty quickly about the party that you had here tonight," Alyssa said, gesturing around the room. "I didn't want to come back and see you while all of that was going on, lest you blew up on me and created a scene, adding more fodder for the tabloids," Alyssa continued.

"That was smart. Tonight and today have been probably one of the craziest days of my life, I don't even know how I would have reacted if you showed up a few hours earlier than you did," I said.

"Yeah, I'm really sorry about that too. I probably come across as a stalker, waiting outside your house and all," Alyssa said.

"Not at all. I know you and know your personality and that's not in your blood. It's a shame Rose didn't come with you, I'm sure she would have had a great time tonight as well, if you two had come earlier I mean," I said.

"She wanted to come with me, believe me. She had in her mind some kind of crazy scenario about us three having a three-way in your house, as a sort of make up sex type of thing. That girl, I swear, has the strongest libido out of anyone I've ever met," Alyssa said.

"I'm surprised you would even entertain the option," I replied. "I mean, I know you had a crazy past and all but I thought you were over that sort of thing,"

"I am, for the most part. It was pretty tempting because quite frankly if there was any woman in Hollywood I'd like to sleep with, Rose would definitely be high on the list. But again, this just wasn't the sort of situation that called for that sort of thing. Maybe sometime in the future," Alyssa said with a smile. An image of the two of them, eating each other out while I lay beneath them raced through my mind, but I brushed it away, choosing not to linger on it. Maybe some other time, as Alyssa said.

"Well, you picked a good night to come by. I'm probably going to start the wheels in motion tomorrow to leave the business and head back East," I said.

"Get out of here! Dean Simonds, leaving it all behind?" Alyssa said with a genuine shock.

"That's how it's looking right now anyways. The party was supposed to convince me to stay but I still am starting to lean towards leaving pretty strongly," I said. "Unless of course, you have a reason for me to stay,"

Now it was Alyssa's turn to blush. "Well, I would miss you, that's for sure. But I think what we had can never be recreated, at least with our personalities. You do seem like you have changed a lot though Dean, much more laid back. But I'm not looking for that kind of arrangement anytime soon," Alyssa said.

"And yet, you came to my house in the middle of the night for some other reason?" I asked, propping my chin up on the counter as I gazed on Alyssa and her beautiful body.

"I don't know why I came, honestly. Something in me just said GO, and I did it really without thinking. It wasn't until I got outside that I really stopped to think about why I came by. Sitting out in my car, I just decided that it was worth it to come see what you said, to see if Rose was right or not," Alyssa said.

"Was Rose right?" I asked.

"Yes. You are a different person than I remember. You still have that sort of irresistible sexy charm about you, but beneath it I can tell you are much more mature, more serious about things in life and yet still able to joke around and forgive and hopefully forget about past transgressions by certain members of the opposite sex," Alyssa said.

"Well, you haven't changed a bit Alyssa, as far as I am concerned. I know you despised me for what I did, but you are still one of the most beautiful, thoughtful and intelligent women I have ever met, and I feel like a heel for treating you like I did, letting you get away," I said.

"Who said you let me get away?" Alyssa said, rising from her chair and walking over to me.

"I...well...I am a different person now. I think I'm much more ready for commitment," I said, stuttering.

"That's a lie. You are a different person, but I know that you love one night stands and all night sex sessions just like you used to. You probably fucked half a dozen women today, just because you knew you might never be able to do it again," Alyssa said. "And I think, assuming you want to - which I know you do - you'd like to make it a lucky seven tonight with me, wouldn't you?"

"I would but..." I said. Alyssa moved her hand to my mouth and put her fingers over my lips, shushing me. She moved in closer now, the heat radiating from her body as she held her mouth just a few inches from my lips.

"No buts. No talking. Just take me," she whispered, thrusting her mouth onto my lips. I resisted at first, starting to push her away, but as I felt that incredible sexiness from her body flood my memories again - every woman tasted and felt differently to me, and Alyssa was one of the best - my willpower began to fade as my hands dropped from her shoulders to push her away down to her hips, as my fingers circled in on them and pulled her closer.

We kissed for what felt like an eternity, becoming familiar once again with the taste of each other. My thoughts shifted to Natalie, who was sleeping innocently upstairs, her mind and soul now at ease at my forgiveness of her. My heart hurt as I thought about what Alyssa being here meant, but I knew that her old charms and whiles were going to overpower me in the end. I just hoped to God that Natalie didn't hear us.

I broke the kiss and stepped away from Alyssa. "We can't do this. It just doesn't feel right," I said weakly, trying to persuade her out of it.

"Yes we can. And we will," Alyssa said, her hand tracing over my arm as I held a firm grasp between her hip and ass, my squeezing reflexively without me even realizing it.

"You don't understand. Upstairs I have," I said, but she cut me off again.

"Say no more. We will stay quiet, and she will never have to know," Alyssa said, now more brave as she reached down between my legs and squeezed my hardening cock in her hand, the shaft going rigid when pressed against the fabric of my pants.

I kissed Alyssa again, hoping that she was right, allowing her hand to continue it's busy journey into my pants. I felt her fingers pull the zipper down and open up the fly of the pants, my naked prick springing free. Alyssa caught it in her hand and held it there, her fingers wrapping tightly around the head in her smooth, delicate fingers.

Alyssa moved her lips away from my mind and dropped down to her knees on the kitchen floor, pulling down my pants completely as she lowered herself, my body now naked in the kitchen. Alyssa planted her lips on my dick and took it into her mouth, rubbing the shaft along her lips as she sucked it in. I almost came right there, my body remembering the feel of her mouth exactly on my prick, the feelings coursing through every nerve on my body.

Alyssa bobbed her head up and down, getting my shaft primed and wet, feverishly going at it on the head especially. The kitchen filled with lewd noises of her sucking, the feel of her hot mouth causing me to gasp in amazement as I recalled how wonderful she was at giving blowjobs. Alyssa's fingers fondled my balls, squeezing and pulling on them gently as the tips of her fingernails raked delicately over the sensitive sack. Glancing down, I could see Alyssa's panty covered pussy between her legs, the simple white material and the dark pubic hairs behind it offering a sharp contrast to the red of her dress.

Continuing to suck me off for a few minutes, Alyssa moved her hand to the spaghetti straps of her dress and slid them down over her shoulders, exposing her breasts to me. They were just as full and beautiful as they had always been, with no hint of sag, her large nipples sticking proudly from her breasts. She placed her hand at the base of my shaft and continued to move her head up and down, the wetness of her mouth like a jungle heat as it moved over my erect member. I put my hand on top of her head and guided her back and forth as she moved, making sure that her sweet mouth and tongue did not leave any part of my dick untouched.

Alyssa pulled her mouth away after a few more minutes, gasping as she grinned up at me and tweaked her nipples with a finger. She stood up and hopped up on the kitchen counter, spreading her legs for me. I could see the moisture that had formed between her legs, Alyssa's hands on her thighs as she seductively beckoned me to her without saying a word. I lowered myself so that my mouth was right by her hiked up skirt, reaching my hand in to pull aside her panties and reveal her neatly trimmed pussy.

Her outer cunt lips were aroused and wet, leaking a little bit of moisture on the counter top as the dress bunched itself up around her waist. I moved mouth between her legs now, noticing the fairy tattoo slightly above her hot sex - a testament to her wild days as a child star, similar to Drew Barrymoore's own. I wasted no time in plunging my mouth into her pussy, my tongue darting inside of her hot hole as I lapped at the juices that were already starting to flow. Keeping her entrance open with one hand, I used the other to wedge a finger inside of her, sliding it in and out as I licked furiously at her clit. Her juices were entrancing to me, I just couldn't get enough. My tongue whipped around inside of her, searching for her more of her womanly moisture to devour.

Alyssa put her hands on my back and, on especially pleasurable spots inside of her, raked her fingers over my shoulders, leaving red marks along the way. My finger plunged into her wet twat, coming back coated with thick and sweet juices, her snatch an intoxicating taste of salty sweat and the sweet mixture of her bodies juices. Alyssa closed her legs tightly around my head, making it a little hard to breath. I didn't really care though, I knew that from the excitement coming from within her, she would be cumming soon anyways. Her hands moved from my back to her dress, reaching down to pull it up over her body, leaving her totally naked except for a pair of - how had I not noticed this? - fuck me pumps dangling from her swaying feet.

I moved my head from between her legs for a moment to get some air, but proceeded to slip another finger deep inside of her, fucking her now with both of them deeply, thrusting as hard and as far as I could inside of her hot cunt. Alyssa started to moan at this, but my hand shot quickly up to her mouth to stop her, for fear of waking up Natalie. Alyssa did silence herself, but she began to kiss my hand and take my fingers into her mouth, sucking on them gently as I worked myself in and out of her.

Alyssa's ass rocked back and forth on the countertop, her body swaying back and forth as her back arched in a pre-orgasmic shiver. I added another finger to the mix and pushed deeper and wider into her than I had before, stretching her pussy quite wide as the base of all three knuckles rubbed over her clit, bone meeting tender and sensitive flesh. Alyssa leaned into me and put her head on my shoulder, biting down a bit on my skin as her hips bucked and she came with a squeak on my hand, her juices spilling out onto the tabletop.

Lifting herself away from me, Alyssa smiled at me - that incredibly sexy smile that I had always thought made her one of the most sexually appealing women I had ever seen. She placed her hands on her thighs, her panties soiled and sitting next to her on the counter and held open her soaking wet cunt lips, seeming to just beg for my hard cock to press itself inside.

I lined myself up for entry into her body, not wanting to resist such an alluring invitation and we both watched as the head of my cock entered her for the first time in a very long time, the head quickly disappearing inside of her hot pussy. Alyssa leaned her head back and rested on her hands as I slid myself inside of her, her long brown hair almost touching down to the counter top. More of my shaft slid into her easily, her lips parting as if they had always been meant to be pulled away by my prick and within a moment I was fully inside of her.

Alyssa's cunt was tight and firm, holding me deeply inside as I bottomed my dick out deep within in, the head pressing against her soft cervix within. The moisture and heat of being inside of her was incredible, but in a way totally different from many of the other women I had fucked today. My dick buried balls deep within her, my nuts resting on the cool countertop felt strangely right. Like it belonged in there. It was tough to say if that was because I hadn't realized the depth of my feelings for Alyssa, my burning lust that seemed to make me over at the subtle hint of sex with her, or if it was something more. The only woman who compared to this feeling was Natalie, and with her being upstairs I felt truly blessed to be able to experience both of these physical unions at once.

I removed part of my shaft from her, not much but just a few inches, and began to move myself in and out of her twat, her pussy muscles milking and squeezing me as I thrust in and out of her, my hands on her sides as I held her and rocked her towards me. Alyssa began to move by her own now too, quickly getting into sync with me so that our thrusts matched and complimented each other. I pressed myself down hard into her at an angle, making sure my cock brushed against her clit hard as I worked myself in and out, feeling the fire of her hot little nub creating a large degree of friction against my prick, our lovemaking rising in speed as fast the temperature in our bodies.