Journal of an Agent Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held Alyssa firmly now, bucking my hips and clenching my ass as I pushed inside of her hard and fast. Alyssa's mouth hung open in a silent scream, part of me loving her for not wanting to wake up Natalie as I had asked. Her breasts bounced on her chest, her large nipples and areolas erect and jutting as they swayed in a circular motion on her chest, a small trickle of sweat racing down her body from her neck through the cleavage of her breasts.

Pushing hard into Alyssa, I felt myself close to cumming within her. I stopped thrusting inside of her for a moment and held myself there, fighting off the delicious urge to just unleash another orgasm deep into her body. I lifted her off the counter top and carried her to the living room, setting her down on the floor as my cock finally slipped out of her. Alyssa wasted no time in wanting to get it back within me though, dropping to her hands and knees, her ass sticking up in the air and her pussy lips still parted from when I had been between them just a moment before.

I squatted behind her and slid the tip of my prick quickly back into her pussy, the position now much more comfortable than that hard counter top had been. I slowed my thrusts just a little, relishing the feeling of her pussy around my dick once more. Alyssa's firm ass cheeks jiggled slightly as I pushed into her, but by fucking her doggy style I found I was able to go even deeper inside of her than I had ever imagined being able to go. Her silken channel was now afire with her own heat, holding my tightly as I rocked my shaft against the velvet walls, thrusting into her hard as I glanced down and watched my shaft move in and out of her twat.

Her neatly trimmed patch of pubic hair was a tangled mess now, hairs sticking out everywhere from the moisture of our lovemaking, the sweat from her body inevitably dripping between her legs. I wrapped my arm around Alyssa's waist and pulled her body back and forth on my dick, keeping myself stationary as she slid along my shaft, unable any longer to keep the moans from escaping her lips slightly. I gazed down at her body as I fucked her, her nude form having an exotic look due to the tattoo on her shoulder and the one on her ass. Such a beautiful sight to behold, it made me wonder why she would want to put something like a tattoo on herself. But in a way, despite how it disrupted the flawlessness of her skin, it was still incredibly sexy and an amazing turn on, especially the one on her shoulder. It showed a rebellious side that had obviously carried over into her sex life. Alyssa was now thrusting hard against me, working towards getting herself off again, her body craving release from the intense buildup of our lovemaking.

Holding her ass firm, I felt my orgasm coming - by far the strongest of the day, my energy seemingly having returned from the short nap I took - and I grunted in pleasure as the hot sticky fluid spilled forth once again into her body, the release shooting out like a cannon against the soft walls of her body. I could feel the three or four shots of semen splash against the walls of her cunt, the excess splashing back onto my own prick as I continued to come, so violently in fact that I felt I was going to pass out. I held Alyssa and myself still for a moment as I finished unleashing inside of her, but Alyssa had been on the verge too and as soon as I felt myself release the final seed, her own body shook and she came again around my prick, her inner tremors sucking and milking at my shaft for the last of the sticky white fluid.

My dick began to grow soft after a few minutes and I pulled out of Alyssa. She lay on the floor with her legs spread now, a white frothy foam coating her snatch as she closed her eyes and just let the bliss of sex wash over her like a tide. I sat down on the floor and wiped away excess juices from my dick, the stickiness still coating my fingers. I moved my hand up to Alyssa's mouth and she licked it clean, removing the final taste of the evening (or should I say morning) from our lovemaking.

"I'm going to go get some towels," I said, whispering to her. Alyssa kept her eyes closed but nodded as I put my pants back on and walked slowly up the winding staircase to the spare bedroom where I knew the maid kept extra linens. I could hear Alyssa getting dressed, the leather creaking once again as she slid back into her dress and I trotted slowly up the stairs, hoping not to wake Natalie.

I walked into the linen closet of the spare room and grabbed a towel, walking back out into the hallway. To my surprise and startle, Natalie had opened the bedroom door and was looking at me, her nude and lithe body framed by a gently beam of moonlight from the window near my bed.

"What are you doing?" she yawned, still half asleep.

"I was uhh...hot, so I was getting a towel to wipe myself off with," I said to her, regretting the little white lie only slightly since it would hopefully cover up a BIGGER lie.

"Ok. Well, come back to bed ok? I thought I heard some rustling outside the door but I guess it was you," Natalie said.

"I'll be there in a minute," I replied, smiling at her.

Natalie smiled back at me sleepily, her hair a bit of a tangle on her head from sleep and our earlier sexual encounter. She shut the door quietly and I walked to the foot of the stairs, my heart pounding at having almost been caught. As I went to take the first step, I felt myself suddenly pause.

I hadn't realized it, but if I took that step it would mean a lot of things for me. Suddenly everything flashed through my mind - my arrival in Hollywood, my encounter with lots of different famous people, the trouble with my assistant and half-brother and especially my times with both Natalie and Alyssa.

It suddenly dawned on me that if I was going to really make a choice on the course of the rest of my life, this was it. My foot hung in the air as I pondered the possibilities.

If I continued downstairs and returned to Alyssa, that would mean things would inevitably be over between me and Natalie. It might work out with Alyssa, it might not, but I might be forsaking my chance at a "normal" life for trying. I would stay in Hollywood, continue to run the firm for who knew how long, and continue to engage myself with beautiful, famous and amazing women, some of the most beautiful in the world actually. It might not be the life of deeper philosophical meaning, but it was certainly the life of dreams. Hollywood dreams, the dreams of just about every person who ever saw someone famous and thought "I wish I could do that".

But if I removed my foot and returned to bed, returned to lay next to Natalie and hold her as I drifted off to sleep in my tired exhaustion of the day, it would be different. I could leave Hollywood scot-free, and with a reason and a person to lead me there. It would be scary, no doubt, but it would be a different phase of my life, one of commitment and normality and perhaps most of all true love. I would have to become a different person, look past my nights of one-night stands and power for sex. And in that way, it too would be like Hollywood - a happy ending, a chance at taking a rare opportunity for happiness and living it out, not on the big screen but in the real world, something that most people never were able to do.

All of this washed over me as I thought and pondered and dissected the pros and cons of each decision. My mind swirled at what the future had in store for me, what each path would mean. And as I continued to think more about it, the decision finally made itself clear to me, and I smiled to myself broadly over it having been so obvious.

You have gotten to know me over the course of this journal, dear reader, and perhaps you believe you know where my life will lead me and what I want the most out of it. That's why I don't think it's necessary to reveal my decision to you, to insult you like that. You know in your own mind how my story will end, though there is no reason to write and tell me - that would be an insult on me. Make up your own mind and decide my fate for yourself. Life and truth are, after all, in the eye of the beholder and I can think of no one better than you to make up your own truth on my tales, my journal of an agent will end.

THE END.

Coming Soon: a new series - "Hollywood After Dark"