Journal of an Agent Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You must be Bill. Thank you for coming by, you are a life saver," I said to him, shaking his hand. His palm and fingernails were dirty with grease and grime but his grip was strong and he gave me a polite smile as we shook.

"I was on my way out your direction anyways, but I was glad that I could help Ashley out. I always liked that girl," Bill said, leaning against his tow truck. "Where do you want the car towed?"

"Your lot will be fine. Kirsten will come by very quickly to pick it up, right Kirsten?" I said.

"Yes. Thank you sir, you are too kind," Kirsten said, shaking his hand. Bill's face blossomed into a sort of embarrassed smile.

"No..no problem Ms. Dunst. It's not every day that I get to help out a beautiful young woman like you. And might I add, me and the boys at the shop loved you in Spiderman," Bill said.

"Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed the movie. I can't wait to start on the sequel," Kirsten said.

"Well, I should get to work I guess," Bill said with a sigh. His demeanor changed to the gruff, business motif as he walked past us.

"I need you to move your car sir. Just try getting around me when there is a break in traffic and pull up ahead if you don't mind," Bill said. I nodded and started my car, waiting for a few seconds as a line of trucks carrying some migrant workers passed. Cutting sharply, I followed his directions and our blocked line of traffic advanced further into the road as I pulled in front of him.

I got out of the car and stood by Kirsten as we watched him hook a towing rig to the bottom of her car and then throw a switch on the back. The car lurched forward slightly and began to raise up, sliding it's back wheels onto the platform of the flat bed of the tow truck. When it was on securely, Bill wrapped some chains under the wheels and gave it a final tug before climbing back into the truck. I stood by his rolled down driver's window.

"I should be back at the office in about 30 minutes or so, but feel free to come by whenever is convenient. And talk to Raul about payment when you get there. He's our new replacement since you took Ashley from us," Bill said with a smile. We waved to him as he drove off. Kirsten and I climbed back into my car and watched him go as we headed off on the freeway.

Once we were cruising along, Kirsten turned to me.

"That was great of you for stopping Dean. You always seem to be my knight in shining armor," she said to me. "Now, about that relationship..."

"I wouldn't call it a relationship, but go on," I replied.

"If it's not a relationship then what is it? I mean, I know we haven't had any real dates or anything but it always seems like we are together in moments of turmoil," she said. "So then are we fuck buddies?"

I laughed. "Fuck buddies. Hmm, I like the sound of that," I said.

Kirsten smirked at me. "Well then, fuck buddy, I guess I shouldn't disappoint and not fulfill my end of the relationship, er, friendship,"

Kirsten leaned in close to my cheek and gave me a soft kiss. Her tongue extended from her mouth as she gave my jaw a gentle lick with her tongue. She then proceeded up my face to my ear, where she began to kiss and tickle it with her tongue. It was a little uncomfortable, having to deal with it while I was driving, but the feel of her hot breath on my ear sent a chill down my spine.

Kirsten took my face in her hands and turned me to face her. She planted a deep, soul searching kiss on my lips, her tongue entering my mouth. The kiss was very brief, but for the third time today I felt my cock stirring in my pants.

Breaking the kiss, Kirsten moved her small hand to my crotch and rubbed it with her fingers, slipping two fingers underneath my balls as she played with them gently. Her thumb and forefinger moved to my zipper and slowly pulled it down. I squirmed slightly as I felt her cool hand slip into my pants and boxers and pull out my hardening cock into the air of the car.

Kirsten gave it a few soft tugs to get me at full length, then quickly put her mouth on my cock, wrapping the head between those sultry lips of hers. She bobbed her head up and down somewhat on my cock, not deep throating me but certainly taking in more than a mouthful. I was just getting into it when Kirsten lifted her mouth and looked at me again.

"By the way, where are we going?" she asked.

"I was planning on going back to my house. I need a shower, I've been busy this morning," I replied. I moved one hand over to her hair, letting my fingers trace through her blond locks as the silky strands fell like water through the space between my fingers.

"Ok, sounds good to me," Kirsten replied. "Besides, there is something waiting for you there if we can get there on time,"

"What do you mean?" I asked, but it was too late. Kirsten's head dropped back down to my cock, sucking on it like a lollipop. She nestled her nose against my sac, the hot breath escaping from her nostrils causing my balls to stir in their sack. I moved my hand back to her head, only this time to hold it onto my lap as I drove (admittedly a little haphazardly) while she sucked me off.

Kirsten was really going to town on me now, her tongue tracing up and down along my shaft nimbly as she enjoyed the pleasure of my cock in her mouth. I could see her nipples hardening in her shirt, pressing against the loose fabric of the baggy cloth, her eyes closed in intense focus as she moved her mouth over my organ.

I relaxed against the seat and simply enjoyed the feeling, shuddering every now and then when her tongue would touch a sensitive spot on my prick. I rotated Kirsten's head around in a circular motion as she slipped more and more of my dick down her throat, still not getting it all the way into her mouth and throat.

I exited the freeway and came to a stoplight, feeling a little awkward as she continued to tease my prick with her young, hot mouth as cars idled next to me at the intersection. Kirsten removed my cock from her mouth and panted a little, taking the head and rubbing it against her lips and cheeks, a small drop of precum smearing a liquid streak on her face.

Dropping her head back down onto my prick, Kirsten continued sucking on it like a candy cane, seeming to enjoy every moment of it. I accelerated as the light turned green and as Kirsten's mouth motions kept on my cock, I felt my foot press down harder on the accelerator, upping the speed of the massive SUV I was driving. I watched the speedometer as I tried to stay focused on driving and not accidentally swerving into another lane - 45, 50, 60 mph...I watched the needle slide further to the right. Up ahead I saw the next stoplight change from green to yellow and as I slowed things down with much control (my body was telling me one thing, my mind another), I felt an orgasm bubbling up.

"Kirsten, I'm going to shoot!" I said to her with a gasp.

"Let me swallow it," she said, lifting her mouth from my cock for a moment before returning to the fleshy pole, sucking hard like a vaccum. I watched her cheeks suck in, her cute dimples tight as she worked on my dick, when the first wave of sperm shot forth into her mouth. My cockhead jerked slightly in her mouth, causing me to buck my hips upward towards Kirsten's face as another stream shot forth. Kirsten's throat muscles worked overtime as she swallowed the salty load, part of her cheeks filling with my seed.

My orgasm subsided but Kirsten kept moving her tongue over my prick, causing a sudden and quite pleasurable after orgasm wad to dribble from my cock into her mouth. She swallowed that too and with one more deep swallow, she dropped her mouth to the base of my shaft one more time before finally lifting her mouth. Kirsten leaned back in her seat, her face red and her cheeks flustered as she grinned at me. I saw a small bubble of cum leak between her teeth as she played with my load in her mouth, opening it to show a cute pink tongue covered with the sticky white fluid. Kirsten closed her mouth again and swallowed it all down like a porn star, smiling again at me as she reclined in her seat and took a breath.

Reaching her hand over to my cock, she wiped off one last dribble of cum that had seeped out of the head with her finger. Opening her shirt wide enough for me to see that she wasn't wearing a bra, she rubbed the cum onto the cleft between her breasts, smearing it into her skin.

"That's a reminder for later," she said with a grin. She zipped my fly back up and crossed her legs on the seat as I turned into my gated neighborhood and drove down the quite street, it's sides lined with expensive mansions and pristinely manicured lawns.

"Well, that was a lot of fun. I do hope that you stay here in Los Angeles Dean. I couldn't imagine not having my fuck buddy around when I needed him," Kirsten said to me as I pulled into my driveway and stopped the car. As I climbed out, I could hear loud music coming from one of the houses on the street and to my left I saw a row of very expensive cars from all over the world parked along the street.

"Hmm...guess my neighbors are having a party," I thought to myself. I took Kirsten's hand and walked to my front door, the lock clicking into place as I opened the door.

"Come on Kirsten, you can make yourself comfortable while I take a shower if you want," I said to her as we both walked in. Heading towards the living room, I flipped on a light switch.

"SURPRISE!!!" a chorus of voices yelled at me, almost making me jump out of my skin in surprise. As my eyes adjusted to the light, I saw a roomful of people I recognized. And in the middle of it all was Damon.

"Surprise Dean!" he said enthusiastically as I walked in, checking out the swarm of people who stood in my living room.

"What is this?" I said to him, rubbing my head in puzzlement.

"Remember our conversation this morning? You sounded pretty set on leaving LA so I made a few calls to some of our clients who were in town and figured that if you really WERE going to leave town, we might as well have a party for you, no?" Damon replied, slapping me on the back and ushering me in further to the living room.

I glanced around the room, spotting practically an A-list of actors, actresses, directors, musicians and other various people whom I knew we represented. They were all beaming and smiling at me, some with drinks in their hands, some without. All looked happy and as I walked more into the room they all approached me, shaking my hand and saying hello.

"Dean, you're the best. Don't ever leave," said Brad Pitt.

"Hollywood wouldn't be the same without you," said Ridley Scott

"I couldn't bear to go to any other agency if you left," said Christina Ricci.

The accolades and warm greetings made me smile broadly as I shook hands - some of these people I hadn't seen in a long time, others I had talked to in the part few weeks. I had to admit that I was completely surprised and had been totally duped into this without realizing it, but it brought a great joy in my heart to see everyone here. Kirsten had been a part of the planning too I realized, although she had since left my hand and had gone around to mingle with everyone else at the party.

Damon came up to me and swept me away towards the bar, where other stars had congregated.

"I don't know if you really were planning on leaving or not Dean, but I promise you that once this party is over, you will definitely have second thoughts about leaving it all behind," he said. "Now get yourself a drink, mingle, and enjoy. I have a certain Best Actress of 2001 named Halle Berry to go talk to if you don't mind,"

Damon disappeared and I went to the bar, pouring myself my old favorite - a scotch on the rocks - and proceeded to walk around the room, shaking hands and holding conversations about Hollywood, big budget films and projects that were in the works. As the sun crept down outside, more people continued to arrive; so many that I started to lose count and didn't even pay attention as they came and went through my front door.

By 8:00 or so, I had a nice buzz going and some of the crowd had thinned out. In my pleasurable state, I noticed that most of those who were left were actresses of various caliber and star power, a fact that I wasn't upset about in the least. I was in the middle of a deep conversation with Sharon Stone when Damon tapped his glass with a spoon and drew everyone into the living room.

"Ladies and...well, the four or five gentlemen who are left," Damon said, illiciting a laugh from the partygoers. "For our guest of honor tonight, three of the firms up and coming young talent have volunteered, and quite willingly I might add, to put on a little show for Dean and everyone else who might be interested. So without further ado, I present to you the star of "Smallville" Kristen Kreuk, the star of "10 Things I Hate About You" and the all grown up Larisa Oleynik and one of the many Oscar holders in the room tonight, Anna Paquin as they show us old folks how the kids get down these days!"

Everyone clapped and cheered as Damon dimmed the lights by the middle of the room with a switch. The music on the stereo changed to some "booty dancing" mix as the three girls walked in from a closed door at the end of the hall to take a spot underneath the lights that hung above them, normally used to spotlight a rare "Citizen Kane" movie poster.

As the music came on, they looked a little nervous and just a little tipsy on their feet as they began to sway to the rhythm. I was pushed down onto the couch for a front row view by someone behind me and I got a good look at the young ladies whose hips had already started to shake and move around to the bass line of the song.

Kristen Kreuk was on the left. Dressed in a pair of very tight fitting jeans and a red halter top, her long brown hair slung over her shoulders, she wore no shoes as she placed her hands on the hips of Larisa Oleynik, who was in the middle of the "stage". Larisa's outfit was similar to Kristen in that she wore a halter top, but the similarities seemed to stop there: she had on a pair of jean shorts that seemed to cling to her sexy, tight ass like a second skin and a pair of white tennis shoes that completed her innocent girl look. Her eyes were closed, her body already lost to the flow of the music. Anna Paquin wore just a simple black miniskirt that reached up to her wide but rounded hips and an open, light blue blouse that had obviously been pulled open to allow the most skin area as possible and to be sure to show her firm breasts as they pushed against her white bra.

The tempo of the music picked up and the girls began to move of their own accord, dancing and grinding first independently of each other, but occasionally bumping hips and asses to the music. Larisa and Anna, it became quite clear, had indulged themselves a bit in the free flowing liquor and wine of the party, for they giggled wildly whenever they came close to each other. Kristen on the other hand, seemed to dancing perfectly fine (albeit very sexily) without any ties or restraints holding her back in getting her groove on. I glanced around the room and noticed that some of the people who had been there for Damon's announcement, including Damon himself, had left the room. The people that remained seemed to be paired off in couples, with only a few actually paying attention to the girls. Like me though, there were a few stragglers who couldn't seem to take their eyes off the hot starlets as they put on a show for me and whomever else happened to be in the room.

I watched as the three of them slowly began to drift closer together, arms shaking and moving to the beat, rubbing against each other at first playfully, then it seemed with more deliberate purpose. Kristen put her arms around Larisa's hips, thrusting her fingers into the pockets of her shorts as she pulled Larisa's ass tightly against her own crotch. Larisa leaned her head back onto Kristen's shoulders as they both moved in time with one another, the heat radiating from their young bodies seeming to make the room at least a few degrees hotter.

Letting go of Larisa's hips, it was Anna's turn to bump and grind close with the very beautiful former "Alex Mack" star. They pressed in close to one another, their mouths just a few inches apart as their breasts rubbed each other through the thin material of their shirts. Anna's hand slid from it's resting place on Larisa's hip towards her tummy, slipping her fingers underneath Larisa's shirt and tickling her stomach. Larisa giggled wildly and smiled, returning the favor by putting her hands onto Anna's breasts and squeezing them lightly. They both laughed and stepped back away from one another, but Larisa bumped into Kristen's legs and the "Smallville" star pushed her forward again into Anna's open arms.

They seemed to forget about the music now as Anna's hands pulled Larisa in tightly against her. Kristen stepped forward and put her hands on Larisa's ass, holding her in Anna's embrace. Anna's eyes locked with Larisa's and with a deft motion, she leaned in forward and kissed Larisa on the lips. I don't think I was the only male in the room whose cock jumped in their pants at watching that. Larisa looked puzzled for a moment as the kiss ended, but didn't pull away. She bent her head forward slightly and kissed Anna back, only this time the kiss was longer and much, much hotter. I watched as the two girls hips bumped into one another, the kiss continuing into a more passionate embrace now as they wrapped their arms around one another tightly. Not wanting to be outdone, Kristen's hands moved from Larisa's ass to the front of Anna's skirt, where she traced her fingers over Anna's pubic mound through the miniskirt material.

Larisa paused from the kiss and looked back at Kristen, then at Anna. Stepping to the side of them, she allowed the two girls to begin their own kiss, which was a scene that I'm sure would have many a science fiction geek drooling at the prospect of watching. Kristen bent her head slightly as Anna's tongue moved into her mouth, allowing for a more proper and intended kiss that was far from innocent. Larisa watched the two girls embrace and, without a moment's hesitation, stepped between them and proceeded to lift off her shirt, revealing a nice set of b-cup breasts clad in their bra. Larisa looked around a little uneasily not at the rest of the room, but at the two girls, who had stopped to watch her. I think they were all oblivious at that point as to us being there watching them - they were too engrossed with one another.

Smiling at the two of them, Larisa reached behind her back and unclasped her bra, allowing her breasts to fall free under the hot light of the lamps overhead. Her nipples were a soft, innocent pink color and were medium sized in comparison to the rest of her breasts. Her upper body was supple hourglass shape, her only item of clothing now just the tight jean shorts she wore. Larisa moved back to the two girls, who had lost interest in each other and quickly began fondling the breasts of young Larisa. Kristen lowered her mouth to Larisa's breast and began suckling it as she unzipped her own jeans, pulling them down her legs to leave her in nothing but a pair of skimpy black panties. I could see the small mass of pubic hair pushing against the material of her underwear and couldn't wait to see if they would disappear from her body as well.

Anna meanwhile was busy rubbing Larisa's breast with one hand while she slid her hand up under her skirt to play with herself with the other. The three girls moved in unison as they sat down on the floor, free from having to stand up to gain access to one another. Larisa leaned back against the wall as Kristen moved in over her, locking her lips onto Larisa's own. Kristen held her lips over Larisa's bottom lip, sucking on it gently before letting it slide out of her mouth. Anna removed her hand from between her legs and began to unbutton her own shirt, sliding it off her shoulders onto the floor and pulling her bra straps down so that the support of the garment came free of her C cup breasts and wrapped itself down by her stomach.