Journal of an Agent Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kristen's clothes were the last to go out of this hot threesome, as Larisa and Anna helped her remove her shirt and panties, leaving her exotic body nude on the floor of my living room. Kristen scooted on her knees over between Anna's legs and pulled her skirt up to her waist, bunching up the material so that she could get at the hot pussy underneath. Larisa meanwhile, moved to behind Kristen and, licking two of her fingers, plunged them into Kristen with a youthful enthusiasm. Kristen's back arched, but she was now too occupied with eating out Anna, whose legs were spread around her head on the floor.

Kristen's mouth suckled on Anna's slightly hair pussy lips, taking her aroused clit gently between her teeth and tongue and biting down just softly enough to cause Anna to moan in pleasure. Releasing the clit, Kristen lapped her tongue around Anna's outer lips, tasting her sweet juices that had slowly began to trickle out from her sex.

The room was filled with a squishing sound as Larisa plunged her fingers in and out of Kristen's cunt, the sopping wet noise only drowned out by the occasional moan from one of the girls. Larisa was rubbing her own pussy just about as fast as she was fucking Kristen's and I watched with excitement as Larisa's face scrunched up slightly and she orgasmed onto her own hand.

Anna played with Kristen's hair as the girl ate her out, Kristen's aroused nipples brushing the floor as she moved her body in a steady rhythm to the fucking Larisa was giving her and her head bobbing between Anna's legs. Anna's hand was pinching her own nipples now, squeezing the slightly darker pink tips of her beautiful breasts. Kristen noisily licked at Anna's pussy, causing the girl to orgasm after just a few hot moves by her tongue. Larisa had lowered her mouth onto Kristen's cunt and continued working a finger in and out, probing and enjoying the heavenly taste of another young woman.

"Ohhh Godddd!!! Don't stop!" cried Kristen in response to Larisa's actions. It was quite clear to me and the handful of other guys who had moved near me to watch this scene that Larisa had no intentions of stopping. Straightening herself up, Anna unzipped her skirt and bent down by Kristen's face to kiss her, licking her own juices off the cheeks of the half Dutch, half Chinese beauty. They exchanged the kiss for a minute or before Anna broke it and stood up. Kristen, with much reluctance, moved herself away from Larisa as the three girls repositioned themselves.

Larisa moved to the center of the floor and laid down flat on her back as Anna and Kristen climbed over her and positioned themselves in near perfect positions. Anna kneeled on her knees, her wet snatch just over Larisa's mouth, while Kristen extended her body in a 69 position to give herself access to Larisa's sweet, almost hairless pussy. Kristen too was on her knees with her ass in the air, which created an unforgettable scene: Larisa laying prone on her back, her mouth busily licking away at Anna's sweet box. Anna herself burying her face inside of Kristen's elevated cunt, while Kristen focused her mouth solely on licking at Larisa's hot box. It was an incredible sight to see, a sort of triangle of teenage lust taking place in front of a very excited and cheering mass of men.

Some of the guys had taken their cocks out and were stroking them away from tangled girls on the floor, while others simply just stood and watched, too embarressed I suppose to expose themselves in public like that. Personally, I fought the urge to jerk myself off fiercely, rather enjoying watching three clients find lust with one another than trying to please myself.

The girls stayed in the afore mentioned position for a few minutes, grinding and moving with one another as they all sought mutual orgasms. Larisa, who was on the benefiting end of things by far, was the first to cum: her body seemed to twitch off the floor as she bounced her ass cheeks off the floor in an excited sort of squeal. We could all see her tongue buried deep inside of Anna, a trickle of womanly juice running down the sides of her mouth. Larisa came with a violent thrust off the ground and I thought for a moment that they would all topple over. However, they managed to stay as they were and keep at one another.

Having cum already for the second time in less than 30 minutes, Larisa seemed to be losing some steam in her pace, which became more gentle now as she sucked and teased Anna's cunt with her hand and mouth. It was still enough however, for Anna to get herself off, a loud grunt coming from her pussy covered mouth as she came onto Larisa's waiting mouth, some of her juices trickling down Larisa's chest to her pert teenage tits and stomach.

Anna scooted up further along Larisa's body, resting part of her ass on Larisa's chest, crushing her tits beneath her full, round ass so that she could turn her attention to Kristen. Larisa wiped off some of Anna's juices with her finger and used it to move her thumb and forefinger first into Anna's soaked pussy, then wiggling a finger into her asshole. Anna moaned again but still seemed steadfast at making Kristen cum.

Throughout all of this, I had only seen one noticeable orgasm by Kristen, which led me to believe that this hot new starlet for the firm had at least some experience in getting her pussy eaten out. Her body glistened in the light of the room, sweat covering it as she finally lifted her panting mouth from between Larisa's legs and simply enjoyed the sensations of feeling Anna's soft cheeks and lips nestled on top of her twat.

Her hips began to move around in a small circle as Anna dug her fingers into Kristen's smooth, firm ass, her mouth not missing a beat on the other young woman. Anna pulled her head back slightly and grinned at all of us in the room, making eye contact with me (which was the first acknowledgement that they all knew we were there) and holding my gaze as I watched her pink tongue touch and brush inside of Kristen's darker pink love tunnel. Shaking her head back and forth, Anna pushed her mouth completely on top of Kristen's cunt and held it there. Though I couldn't see what magical technique Anna had saved for the end with her tongue, the effect of it became obvious: crying out so loudly that anyone in the house would have heard, Kristen's cunt exploded in orgasm, her juices literally dripping out of her snatch and onto Larisa's stomach as Kristen finally collapsed in exhaustion on top of the two girls, her chest heaving as her breasts were crushed against the floor.

The three girls finally stopped their extremely erotic show as they lay in a panting, sticky, sweaty heap on the floor. A couple of guys had blown their loads on the floor (I wasn't too worried...I'm sure the maid coming tomorrow would clean it all up), but had managed to zip up and we all stood up to give the three young actresses a standing ovation, some whistles and cheers thrown in for what was undoubtedly one of the hottest things I had ever seen.

The clapping seemed to rouse Kristen from her exhausted state as she looked up at the room smiling, her eyes in sort of a daze. I don't think she knew everyone had been watching, but judging by the big grin on her face, she didn't seem to care. The girls untangled themselves and sorted out the various articles of clothing that had been strewn everywhere, giggling and whispering to one another as they did so.

Still naked, they wrapped themselves in a tight hug and shared a hot three way kiss, tongues writhing and licking each other's mouth, which only brought out MORE cheers from the guys and myself. Breaking the kiss finally, they held hands and, like a theatrical performance, all took a bow together, their nude and lithe teenage bodies a beautiful site to behold as they all glowed from their orgasms.

The crowd dispersed and I stood up and stretched, looking around to see where most of the other people had gone to. I saw that many had moved around to various parts of the first floor, leaning in doorways and talking, or sitting in chairs and drinking with one another. I was about to get up and fetch a drink for myself when I was tapped on the shoulder.

Turning around to look, I was greeted to the lovely site of Rachel Weisz leaning against the back of the couch. She wore a knee length floral dress and a white cotton blouse, which made her rich black hair even more pronounced than it was already on this beautiful creature.

"Hello Dean. Lovely home you have here," she said to me in that sultry British accent that I had always loved about women from across the pond.

"Thank you. It actually was my father's but I try to keep it in good and tasteful order," I replied, standing up. Rachel was leaning against the couch, her narrow hips pressing against the soft tan leather of the seat as she cradled one elbow with her hand while the other held a drink.

"Yes, I think I remember you telling me about that. You got it all when he died, correct?" she asked.

"Right you are. I'm glad you could come by tonight Rachel, it's been a while since I've seen you. How are things?" I asked.

"Good good. So is it true, are you really leaving your company?" Rachel asked. That seemed to be the question of the night, and I had no particular answer yet.

"Not sure. I'm going to see how I feel by the party's end I think," I said with a grin.

"Ah, yes. Oh! That reminds me! I have a gift for you. If you are leaving Hollywood, consider it a parting gift. If not, well it can be what you American's call a housewarming gift," Rachel said.

"I love any kind of gifts. Where is it?" I asked.

"Well, follow me love and I'll show you," Rachel said, turning away and heading towards the stairs that led to the row of rooms in the house. I heeded her directions and followed - if her "gift" was what I was hoping it was, it would be coming at a much needed time, especially considering the wonderful floor show I had just seen.

I followed her upstairs as Rachel headed down the left hallway, towards my bedroom. How she knew which one was mine, I'll never know. I was a step or so behind her, but as I got to the door after her passing through the doorway, she suddenly turned and shut the door in my face rudely.

"Hey, that wasn't very nice!" I said to her in light heartedly pissed off voice.

"Patience Dean love. I need a minute to prepare your gift," she said through the door. I heard some rustling in the room and tried the door handle, but she had locked me out of my own bedroom! A couple passed me as they headed down the stairs, giving me a quizzical look. I ignored them and continued to try the door knob. There was silence in the room for a minute or so, then I heard the soft click of the door being unlocked and pulled open slightly.

Pushing in on the middle of the door, it slowly creaked open. The room was dark except for a candle on the bedside table and as my eyes adjusted to the light, I saw Rachel laying seductively on the bed, the rumpled sheets balled up around her nude body. The pose she was in was the classical painters nude portrait position, and given the small amount of light in the room, Rachel looked picturesque as she laid there. Stepping into the room fully and closing the door behind me, I saw that Rachel held something in her hand: a very large rubber dildo.

I was anxious to get down to business, and as I started taking off my clothes, Rachel sat up and put her hand out in a gesture to stop me.

"No. Stay dressed. That's not what I had planned for you," Rachel said. I was a little disappointed as I wrapped my belt around my waist again and I guess the disappointment showed.

"Don't get me wrong Dean, I'm very flattered and truthfully, if I wasn't married then I wouldn't hesitate to take you up on the offer," Rachel said. "But I am married and I don't want to break those vows,"

"Then why are you laying naked in my bedroom with soft lighting and a sex toy in your hand?" I asked a little incredulously.

"Just because I won't have sex doesn't mean we can't have a little bit of fun," Rachel said with a grin. "Now, come sit over by me on the bed, won't you love?"

I sat next to her on the bed as she asked, unable to resist the urge to brush her silky thigh with my hand. I started to drop my hand lower but Rachel pushed it away.

"The gift I got you Dean was actually a gift for me personally. I picked it up at my favorite adult store before coming here tonight and was going to use it to occupy myself tonight, since my husband is far away," Rachel said. "But when I saw those three girls buggering each other, and especially the way you seemed to enjoy watching it, I thought that you might be interested in this too," Rachel said.

"So then you want me to watch you get yourself off, is that it?" I asked. I didn't mind it by any means - Rachel was an exquisitely beautiful woman, but her leading me up here under somewhat false pretenses was a little disappointing.

"You can watch. Or...you can try it out for yourself if you want. I'm sure that, given your reputation at being skilled in handling large objects like this thing here," she said, waving the dildo slightly by her face. "You can probably get me off without too much trouble, no?"

I grinned. "I'm sure that getting you off will be no trouble,"

"Then what are you waiting for?" Rachel replied with a smirk. I took the large sex toy from her - it was a deep blue color, the head about half the size of my fist, and the shaft nearly that thick. It was indeed long, probably close to 12 inches in length. I held it at it's base and scooted up so that I could lay near her belly, tracing the toy over her tummy.

I moved it very slowly over the fine downy hair of her lower mid-section, tickling her a bit as my hand moved the dildo down the natural curves of her thighs. I brushed the head against Rachel's slit, causing her to shudder slightly in anticipation as I worked it over her small mass of dark, rich pubic hair. I couldn't resist the urge to get my other hand involved, so I slid a finger to her wet and waiting opening, dipping the tip of my finger inside of her hole as I moved the toy further up her body to touch upon her aroused nipples.

Her nipples were a beautiful shade of red, seeming to glow on her elegant nude frame as they jutted from her breasts. Rachel watched my every move but stayed an observer, letting me do the work. I pushed my finger further into her and Rachel clamped her legs down around my hand. Working my finger deeper inside of her, I slowly finger fucked her - not a full on attempt to get her off but certainly one to get her nice and wet for the coming invasion by this massive sex toy.

Pulling my hand out of her cunt, I held the tip of my finger up by Rachel's mouth. Her cute pink tongue snaked out of her mouth slowly, licking her own juices from my finger before sucking it all the way into her hot and inviting mouth. Rachel sucked on it delicately, making sure to get all the juice off before I removed it from her mouth and traced a line down her chest. My hand slowly touched along her ample cleavage, down past her ribs and stomach back to her cunt, where I used the palm of my hand to rub her sex.

My two hands were acting as if separate entities, the other one that still gripped the toy resting on her leg, moving slightly as I rubbed the rubbery material over her thigh and nether regions. My palm pushed harder against her pussy, Rachel's lips allowing a sigh to escape as she lost herself in the moment of ecstasy. She hadn't cum yet, but it was quite clear that she was close.

Sliding the toy back down by her pussy lips, I moved my fingers to her entrance and held it open with two fingers, exposing the delicious looking pink inside. Oh how I wanted to just bury my face in there and taste her juices for myself. But the thrill of this "no sex" game was even more exciting and I resisted the instinct to place my tongue on her wet box.

Her slit now open and juiced, ready for me to enter her with the toy, I glanced up at Rachel to get her approval as the rubbery head beckoned at her cunt lips. Rachel just nodded at me, her eyes closed in a half squint as she enjoyed herself in the glow of the room. I pushed the head in past her pussy lips so that it burrowed itself deeper inside with every passing second. Rachel adjusted herself to make room for the entrance by my skillfully guided hand, her legs parting wider on the bed.

The head disappeared inside of her now, with more of the long shaft working itself in as I slowly but forcefully guided it inside of her. As inch by inch went inside, Rachel's chest heavings seemed to grow in strength, her breasts rocking slowly up and down on the upper part of her body. I had about half the dildo inside of her now, but given that I hadn't reached anything that indicated a point where she could take no more, I continued on.

The latter half of this massive, foot long toy seemed to enter her even easier, guided by my hand as her body accommodated the deeper pushings inside. As I reached the ten inch mark, I finally bottomed it out inside of her, the hard rubber pressing against Rachel's inner most region: her cervix. Stopping for a moment, I moved my hand up to her breast and caressed it with the back of my hand, feeling her nipple hardening even more at my touch.

Our eyes locked as I began to withdraw the toy slowly from her. I pulled it out for a few inches but then began to push it back into her, eliciting a guttural moan from Rachel's mouth. Now that I had reached her maximum point of entry, I was more free to get started on what it was clear that she wanted: a good fucking with the 12 inch beast I held in my hand.

I pulled half of the toy from Rachel's cunt, watching as her inner lips seemed to grasp onto it, not wanting to let go. But the release of it was only momentary, as I quickly pushed the dildo back into Rachel, causing her to gasp at the sudden move. I grinned but continued on, working up a good pace over a few minutes time of rubbing the toy's shaft against her clit, before thrusting it back inside of her. The sight was quite an experience to watch: in the dim light of the room, the dark blue cock looked almost black (an engaging idea there for sure - Rachel Weisz fucked by a big black cock) as it entered in and out of her, a stranger invading her inner most secrets.

Rachel had given up in trying to watch me, and now lay back on the bed lost in her own pleasure world as I fucked her with the toy, my hand and wrist getting soaked in her luscious honey. Her hips rising up off the bed to meet the thrusts of the rubber dong, Rachel's legs slid up and down on the bed, rumpling the sheets even further as I worked with precision on getting her off.

It didn't take much longer - I had thought to myself that Rachel was a woman with complete control of her orgasm - before I felt Rachel's body start to quiver against the dildo inside of her, the friction and tightness as I moved my hand along the shaft and into her with a slight twisting motion causing her pussy lips to clamp down almost bear-trap tight around what I was doing. Rachel began to cry out, softly at first but quickly increasing to almost a yell as her orgasm approached.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! YESSSS!!! DO IT!!! COME ON DEAN, MAKE ME CUM!!! ARRGGGHHHH, HERE IT COMMMMMEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!" Rachel screamed as her body practically convulsed as she reached her climax. She was bouncing on the bed now, up and down as I tried to keep the toy in her and going as fast as she wanted while she rode out the wave of her orgasm. Her hands had gripped tightly onto the sheets of the bed, pulling them to and fro, her knuckles white from the sheer force of her trembling orgasm.

Rachel's panting and moaning slowly began to subside, her bouncing finally coming to a halt as she relaxed on the bed, her breasts heaving as they moved on her chest, the nipples coated in a light sheen of sweat from her thrashing on the bed. Her eyes still squinted close, Rachel finally lifted her head up at me and said three words with a delicious, irresistible smile.

1...34567...12