Journal of an Agent Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do it again,"

I smiled in response, pulling the toy from her (it had slipped from my hand and protruded obscenely from her cunt) and setting it on the bed. If she wanted a good orgasm, I thought to myself, I knew no better method than my own tongue. As I moved between her legs, Rachel looked a little hesitant; this wasn't in the rules of our little game. But something in the lustful shimmering of her eyes told me that rules were made to be broken and that she didn't care what I used - she just wanted to cum again.

I positioned my mouth over her now sopping wet opening and began licking away any excess juice that my tongue could find. Rachel moved her legs up around my neck and held me by the shoulders so that I couldn't get away without making her cum again. My tongue traced over her outer lips and into her deep hole, which had been left gaping open slightly by the toy itself. This gave me easy access into her, the tip of my tongue burrowing further and further into her sex. Rachel's pussy tasted like the sweetest candy: the just right mixture of salty sweat and the intoxicating aroma of womanly pleasure that I had grown to truly love over the years. I lapped hungrily at her pussy, my cock now painfully hard in my pants but staying INSIDE my pants in accordance with the rules.

The hotness of being denied access to her pussy with the one that I truly wanted to put into it made my body race with excitement and it was obvious that this was showing in my actions on Rachel. Having cleaned her out of her own juices, more flooded from her inner walls onto my lips and mouth, Rachel's hips starting that familiar twisting and bumping motion that I had evoked during her last orgasm.

I took her clit in my mouth, sucking on it hard as my tongue raced around inside of her, tickling her "g-spot" and little love button as I ate her out. Rachel had begun to moan again, although she was thankfully much quieter this time, more of the sounds coming from her being soft coos and groans than anything. I worked a finger inside of her next to my tongue, using it to probe where my tongue just wouldn't reach and to bring her juices flooding back down from her channel into my mouth where I drank like a dehydrated man.

Lifting Rachel's legs from my shoulders, I reached over and grabbed the toy from where it lay in it's own puddle of juices on the bed. Lowering it between her legs, I stood up and positioned it in front of my khaki pants, pushing it back into her. My tongue had reached it's limit in so far as what it could do to get her off - it was time to fuck her as much as I could without actually penetrating her with my near ready to burst cock.

Pushing it into her deeply like I would my own shaft, the rubber prick was thrust in and out like a real cock would be, both of my hands gripping it's base firmly as it became almost like a second cock, one with much more flexibility. I leaned over Rachel and gazed into her eyes as I fucked her with the toy. Though no words were spoken, Rachel's gaze let me know that she wanted to have sex but was pained that she had to rely on a mere toy to do it. Still though, if that's what she wanted then I would be damned before I would not fulfill her wishes!

I was working up quite a sweat now too, my mouth sticky with Rachel's juices as I kneeled on the bed and guided the prick in and out of her hands like I would my own cock, gripping and thrusting and bottoming out deep inside of her. Rachel began to thrash on the bed once more, the eroticness of our situation bringing forth another fast approaching orgasm.

This one arrived much quicker than the first, but seemed to lack no less amount of force as I fucked her as hard as I could, my hands a blur as the blue cock buried itself inside of her, finally thrusting hard into her one last time, managing to squeeze another inch or so in that I hadn't been able to before. Rachel cried out and came again, her legs clamping tightly around my hands as her back arched from the bed. Her breasts were thrust into my face and I licked the tip of one for a brief second before Rachel collapsed onto the bed, her second and probably most intense orgasm subsiding.

I pulled the cock from her slowly and pressed it between her tits, rubbing the juices off onto her naked flesh. Rachel smiled weakly and took it from my hand before putting the massive head in her mouth and licking it off clean. She sucked it as much as she could before letting it slip from her hand and rest once more on the bed.

I stood up and straightened myself out as Rachel composed herself, sitting up and pulling the sheets to her body.

"See, sex isn't always what you imagine, is it?" Rachel asked, her soft brown hair a strewn mess in front of her forehead.

"You're right. Sometimes the eroticness of a situation is better than actually acting on it," I replied.

"I do hope you stay in Los Angeles Dean. We need to do this again sometime...although maybe next time with the real thing," Rachel said, climbing off from the bed and starting to get dressed. I took that as my cue to exit.

"Sounds like an offer I can't refuse," I said to her. "I'm heading back out to the party. Don't forget your toy...the next girl who comes in here with me might get the wrong impression,"

"I won't. Enjoy your party Dean, but I must be going. Early morning flight and all that. Don't be a stranger," Rachel said, kissing me on the cheek as she watched me step out of the room, the last sight a wonderful image of her wrapped partially in the bed sheets of my bed, wearing just a skirt and a pair of shoes before she resumed getting dressed.

I pulled the door closed quietly behind me and glanced down the hall: thankfully, no one had seemed to hear us. I could tell from the noises downstairs though that the party was still going in full swing, heads moving around and chatting as I looked over the balcony of the second floor to see the world's most beautiful people below.

I was going to head back down and join the party when I heard a noise from far down the hall. It sounded like a loud thump, as if someone had hit the floor or, at the very least, was re-arranging furniture. My curiosity got the better of me and I walked down that way to investigate.

The door of the far bedroom was open a crack and I peeked in to see what the noise was. Opening the door wider, I saw quite a sight. Courtney Cox and her husband David Arquette were hunched over the side of the bed, fucking doggy style as David's ass rose and fell, his cock plunging into Courtney's ass. They were both completely naked and would have been completely oblivious of my presence had the door not slipped from my hand and opened wider with a squeak.

They both froze as they looked at me, Courtney's beautiful breasts hanging away from her slender body. I spotted some teeth marks on them and only guessed that they liked their sex rough.

"Woah, sorry, I'll knock next time," I said, turning to leave. I heard them rustling behind me as I turned away and walked out of the room, but as I went to walk away I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned back around to see Courtney standing there in the doorway, her dark hair framing her face. Her cheeks were red and her body glistened with sweat. It was clear from the moisture down by her neatly trimmed cunt that David had already plundered that hole tonight, probably while I was in the room with Rachel, and Courtney's lips protruded slightly from her body. She made no move to cover herself and I could feel the heat radiating off of her chest against me as I stood there, slightly embarrassed by this awkward situation.

"Sorry Dean, we'll get dressed and go. I know we shouldn't have been doing this in your house. I'm sorry," Courtney said apologetically to me. Her eyes were a deep blue shade, soft in the light of the hallway.

"Hey, it's ok. Everyone gets the urge sometimes, I know. Why, just a minute ago I was...never mind. Any ways, it's not a big deal," I said to her, absent mindedly putting my hand on her shoulder like a father would to his daughter. Courtney glanced down at my hand and then lifted her head up in a sexy smile that I knew made millions of men not miss "Must See TV".

"You sure you don't mind?" she asked once again.

"Courtney, it's fine. Go finish up, I don't mind," I said, realizing the awkwardness of my hand being on her shoulder and removing it suddenly, thrusting it into my pocket.

"Well, if you don't mind then alright. Would you care to join us?" she asked, slipping her naked arm around my back and shoulder. Now it was my turn to watch what she was doing with a slight surprise.

"I really shouldn't, what with the party and all..." I said, trailing off. The excuse was weak and she knew it.

"Come on. I've always wanted to get you in the sack anyways," Courtney said, pulling me inside before closing the door tightly (and locking it I might add) behind us.

David Arquette didn't look the slightest bit surprised to see me standing there while his wife worked on removing my clothes. In fact, he seemed eerily comfortable with it, sipping from a beer as he laid nude on the bed.

"Hey Dean, what's up?" he said, setting his beer back on the bedside table. The absurdity of the situation would have made me laugh, if I wasn't momentarily distracted as Courtney slipped off my pants and boxers onto the floor, stroking my cock as she moved her hand up my chest to remove my shirt.

A moment later I was as naked as they were and Courtney led me over to the bed. She sat me down before dropping her knees to the floor, her body once again pressed against the bed as I had seen her when I first walked in, her ass an inviting temptation for David. Taking my cock in her hand, she started to work it up and down before turning to David and saying "As you were," with a smile.

David moved back behind her and, his cock still hard, slipped back into her ass. Courtney winced in pain slightly as David buried himself into her, but she took her mind off of it by suddenly pressing her lips onto my cock and engulfing it all down in one gasp. I reclined on the bed as Courtney went to work, this being my third blowjob of the day. But after the scene with Rachel not even 30 minutes ago, I knew that the orgasm from this one would be coming (no pun intended) very quickly.

Resuming his same angling from before, David's hips thrust up and down as he pumped into Courtney's lithe body, her body rocking with each entrance into her tight anus. Courtney didn't seemed concerned with that though, she was much more occupied with sucking on my prick, which was still painfully hard from my encounter with Rachel. Courtney's head bobbed up and down as she rolled her tongue over the top of the shaft and down in a straight line along the length of my cock. I was surprised to see someone like her so adapt at giving blowjobs, but considering that she had spent many of her non-famous years in the depths of b-movies, she probably had to give head to many an executive to move up in the world.

As Courtney licked and sucked on my hard rod, David leaned against her back and whispered something in her ear. Even with a mouthful of cock, whatever he had said made Courtney smile and nod her head yes, her eyes looking up at me and my firm, toned stomach. She let the head slip from her mouth, her body rocking still from David's now much harder fucking of her ass.

"Have you ever done DP before?" Courtney asked.

I looked at her puzzled for a second. "DP?" And then it hit me what she was talking about. "Double Penetration?"

"Uh-huh. David suggested that since I seem to like the taste of your cock so much, I'd love to have it inside me while he's fucking me too," Courtney said. I couldn't believe the words that were coming out of this primetime sitcom stars mouth, but the sheer mental image alone of seeing Courtney Cox impaled on two pricks almost made me cum right there.

"Nope, but I'd be more than willing to give it a shot," I said.

Courtney pushed back from the bed and stood up, David's cock falling out of her ass with a loud *plop* sound as she moved onto the bed, crawling onto her hands and knees next to me.

"Ok, we haven't done this very often but if we can get it right, I think we will all enjoy it," David said. "Dean, scoot underneath her and wait till she lowers herself down onto your dick. Once you're inside, I'll enter her from behind,"

I nodded and followed his instructions, moving beneath Courtney's breasts as she watched me. Her hair hung in a long bang covering her eyes and the makeup she had worn to the party was slightly smeared from the sweat of her and David's lovemaking. She looked like a pure and unabashed slut as I moved under her and aimed my cock at her waiting hole.

Courtney expertly lowered just her hips towards it and watched from between her breasts as I slid into her with ease, her pussy wet and tight and oh so warm. I buried myself in her without any hesitation this time, and Courtney's pubic bone finally came to rest on top of my groin as the matted hair between her legs nestled softly against my balls and embedded cock. Her ass was still slightly elevated and David very carefully moved to a sort of squatting position, working his head into her freshly stretched asshole.

Courtney bit down on her lip as David entered her again, obviously still not very comfortable with anal sex. It made me wonder why she would want to get herself into a position where both of her lower holes would be stretched, but then again I wasn't complaining that she did. Adjusting her ass to David's girth, his cock soon was as deep as possible inside of her, and I could feel the bottom of his balls resting against my own.

Courtney re-positioned herself now that she had two cocks buried in her and began a slow, circular motion as she grinded her hips on top of me. I had to do little in terms of thrusting inside of her, as her toned ass seemed to be doing most of the work. David began to work himself in and out of her tight anal opening, pulling only an inch or so in and out of Courtney while she rested herself on top of me. I tried to keep pace with them now, lifting my hips from the bed so that I could stick my prick deeper in Courtney's hole. Her pussy had stretched easily to meet the long and thick length of my meat, and she was an expert at holding a cock deep in her love channel, keeping both of our dicks inside of her as I began to pick up a good thrust in and out of her hot cunt.

Tilting her head back in a moan, Courtney rocked on us as we went to work fucking her. It was a little difficulty staying inside of her as she started to do this, as her body began to squirm and writhe around a bit as she was impaled on the cocks, David now like a blur as he moved in and out of her ass. I simply held on tight, burying myself as deep into her as possible, whenever possible. Courtney's breasts swayed in front of me, her magnificent nipples beautiful as they rocked on her thin body. Bending her head down now, Courtney was breathing hard as she closed her eyes tightly, her hair falling across her face seductively.

"Oh God, I'm cumming!" Courtney panted, her body tensing up before releasing a tremor of orgasmic tension from between her legs, giving my cock better lubrication as it worked inside of her. Despite having just cum, and the fact that she had two dicks in her at once (something I would think would tire any girl out), Courtney continued to bump and grind against us as she had done just a few minutes before, not missing one beat. David was becoming more careful with his thrusts now, pulling himself almost all the way out, just leaving the very tip of his cockhead inside of her, before plunging it back into her gaping ass. When he would enter her, it would be with a great amount of force and would push Courtney's pussy tight against my prick, so that the head brushed against her cervix. Her deepest inner wall was soft and inviting as I pressed up against it, sending a wave of pleasure all the way down my shaft.

I'd like to say that I lasted a long time with this added sensation being applied, but given that I had been extremely turned on from my encounter with Rachel Weisz and that David's rocking was applying more of that wonderful sensation on me through the channeled heat of Courtney's pussy, I wasn't too surprised as I felt my load start to arrive.

"Courtney," I gasped. "I'm gonna cum. Should I pull out?"

"No, just fill me up Dean. Fuck me hard and give me all that you've got. I'm going to cum too, ohhhh cum with me Dean, come on. Ohhhhh, here I go!!! YESSSS!!" Courtney cried. I felt my cum gush from my cock and into Courtney's wet and waiting pussy, milking it down as I fucked her as hard as I could. Her own orgasm occurred half-way through mine about, so the rush of my own cum mingling in with her own juices as I shot was indescribable. My orgasm subsided after a few seconds and Courtney finally slowed down her pace, though David was hell bent on getting himself off inside of her ass.

I laid there, my cock still semi-hard as Courtney reclined on my chest, her body moving just enough so that my still buried dick would get a bit of stimulation from her cum soaked pussy. Courtney, having cum twice, was now focused on getting David off as well. She reached her hand down to play with her clit, rubbing it softly against her palm, the tips of her fingers brushing my balls as David sawed himself in and out.

"Oh yeah David baby, that's it. Cum in my ass. Do it for me Davey, come on, I want to feel it," Courtney cooed, egging him on as he grunted loudly once and erupted his own flood of cum deep into Courtney's asshole. He bucked hard into her as he thrust, pulling his cock out of her finally as he was spent. I was surprised to see that he was more than amply equipped, a decent 7 and a half inches probably. It made me wonder how Courtney was able to take such large pricks inside of her at once.

My cock had grown a little limp now so I let it slide out as Courtney rolled off of my chest and onto David, who had laid down on the bed next to her. We all laid there, Courtney's arms across each of our chests, a look of bliss on her eyes as she laid there with them closed.

"You're lucky Dean," David said finally. "Courtney never lets anyone but me cum inside of her,"

"That's not true Dean. David just doesn't KNOW about all the guys I fuck when he's not around," Courtney said playful. David pinched her thigh in a joking manner, causing Courtney to yelp in pain for a moment before rolling over and kissing him.

"I'll take that as my cue to go," I said to them as I climbed off the bed.

"Oh come on, you don't want to go another round?" Courtney asked. She had scooted up onto her elbows, her soft face in the palms of her hands as her hair hung in that "just fucked" look that I always found incredibly appealing. David played with her ass, wiping away some of my cum from her pussy and smearing it on her ass.

"I'd love to, but this IS my party and I've been gone for quite a while now," I said to them as I got dressed and put on my shoes. "Ya'll are more than welcome to spend the night if you want, or stay as long as you wish. Just lock the door in case you don't want people like me stumbling in again," I said, leaving.

"But that would take out all the fun!" Courtney called as I shut the door behind me.

I walked downstairs, straightening my shirt lest someone give me a suspicious look. The party was still going on - I saw a group of comedians standing around and sharing jokes with one another, I saw a handful of action stars playing poker on my kitchen table and I saw some of the newer, b-movie actresses raiding my fridge for food. Everyone smiled or nodded or waved in the polite way that people from Los Angeles have of saying hello, and I continued to make my rounds through the house.

1...45678...12