Journal of an Agent Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they drew closer, the porch lights reflected off of her blond hair and I could tell from the way that she carried herself it could only be one person: Sarah Michelle Gellar. Closing the door behind me, I walked out to greet her.

"Is the party over? Did I miss it?" Sarah said as she approached me. She was wearing a pink one piece dress that hung to her curves delicately, the fabric reaching down just to her calves.

"Yes, for the most part. But hey, I'm the guest of honor and I'm still here," I said, leaning back against the front door.

"Damn. If I hadn't had to return those video tapes for Freddie then I would have been here on time. I'm sorry I missed the big surprise Dean," Sarah said.

"It's alright, I've had quite a night anyways," I replied.

"That's good. Were you surprised?" she asked.

"Most definitely. I about had a heart attack right there on my hallway floor," I said with a laugh. Sarah glanced down at the pavement of the porch.

"Listen, there was another reason I came by tonight..." she said.

"Oh?"

"Yeah. I just wanted to...well...how about we take a walk? Is your neighborhood safe to walk in?" Sarah asked, raising her head towards me.

"It's a gated neighborhood, if that's what you mean. 24 hour security, and a police station only three miles away. If that's what you mean by safe," I said.

"That will work. Here, show me around the neighborhood a bit will you?" Sarah asked. She moved closer to me and I could smell her perfume - lightly applied, it wafted like a fine wisp off of her bare shoulders of the sleeveless dress.

"It would be my pleasure," I said, taking her arm as we walked down the driveway. I left the front door unlocked, figuring any guests who were still inside needed a way to get in and out if they wanted to leave.

We strolled down the driveway and hung a left, heading down a slight hill towards the curve of the road, the only light around us coming from a streetlight way above and the night sky, which was flawless and unbroken as the stars twinkled above us, managing to escape from the light pollution of the city.

Chatting, we talked about nothing in particular really, walking the winding roads of the neighborhood for a few miles. Since we were both in shape, neither of us were really winded or tired by the walk, but I noticed as we passed under the occasional streetlight that Sarah had a slight, very slight sheen of sweat on her face and neck. I could tell from the way the conversation was going that Sarah was avoiding whatever it was she wanted to tell me. I decided to get it out of her subtly, by leading her by the hand through an empty lot of land, a small field, located at the end of one of the cul-de-sac's of the street.

We walked through the tall grass, the moisture brushing against our legs before I spotted a set of small rocks sticking out from the Earth over to the left of the field. I led Sarah there and we both sat down, enjoying the view of the city beneath us.

"Sarah, I know you are adapt at talking bullshit and making small talk since you ARE an actress and all, but it doesn't take a genius to figure out that you are avoiding whatever it is you wanted to tell me. You know as well as I that we can talk about your movie roles any time, so if you have something you want to tell me then just do it," I said softly.

Sarah scooted against me, her head on my shoulder.

"I talked to Kirsten Dunst the other day, we ran into each other at a movie premiere. The conversation was very private, just she and I, but she told me about what happened between you and your brother Jacob," Sarah said.

"Half-brother," I replied, correcting her.

"Whatever. Don't be mad at her for telling me, it just came up during the conversation when we were talking about you. And I realized after talking to her that if you hadn't come over to my house that night, perhaps a lot of what happened WOULDN'T have happened. And, well I've felt guilty about it since then. That's why I came by tonight, to apologize," Sarah said with a sigh.

"You don't have to apologize. It is in no way your fault about what happened, Jacob was an ego-maniac who would have found some other way to come after me, and things might have been much worse. I might not be here talking to you if I hadn't gone to your house that night," I said, pausing. "That's what's so funny about life, and what has led me to think about my future here in Hollywood. Your life can change in an instant, and even if you get through the tough tests, you will undoubtedly come back as a different person, perhaps even a worse person,"

"That's true, but I still feel guilty. I put my feelings and desires over the safety of you, and famous or not, that is just a bad thing to do to someone," Sarah said. "I hope you can forgive me,"

I kissed Sarah's head, smelling her shampoo and perfume. "I forgive you, although I still contend you don't need to be forgiven,"

We sat in silence for a moment, neither of us speaking. Sarah lifted her head from my shoulder and looked at me.

"Wouldn't you miss all this? I mean, I know that you can have anyone you want, any of the most beautiful women are yours through that irresistible charm that you have. Hell, even I fell victim to it, although I'm certainly not complaining. But things would be so much different without you around to call on or talk to or just get together with, even if it is never anything serious," Sarah said. "Are you really going to leave?"

"Right now, I think so. I don't know where I'm going or what I'm going to do but for a while at least, I need to get away and leave this all behind me. Move on with my life and not let running Shooting Stars become who I am as a person," I replied. I was thinking as I spoke, not even considering what my words were saying - they just seemed to come from my heart, a place I would have trusted from the start of the day if my time as an agent hadn't altered my perception of the world.

"If you do leave, I mean, anytime soon," Sarah said. "Can I at least have you one more time? Feel you hold me and enter me just once again and make me feel complete and calm?"

"Of course. You are special to me Sarah, I don't know why. Maybe it's your independence and spirit and your own charms, but I'd love to be with you once more before I leave Hollywood," I said.

"Good," Sarah whispered. She scooted away from me for a moment and began sliding her dress off of her shoulders.

"Oh, you wanted to do this right now?" I said with a laugh.

"No time like the present," Sarah said with a grin. The material of the dress slid off of her smooth shoulders now, as she pulled the dress down her body and off, setting it against the surface of the rock we sat on. I could see her nipples hardening in the air, the tips pressing over the top of her bra as the moonlight shone on her flawless body. I turned to her and pulled her closer to me, kissing her deeply. Our tongues danced beneath the stars, Sarah's breath quickening as the passion between us grew stronger.

I put my hand on her hip and slid her panties down her thighs by the corners, Sarah kicking them off into the nearby grass. She reached behind her back and undid her bra, letting it fall from her body in a smooth and graceful motion. She set it on top of her panties and stood up in front of me, reaching her hands down to my chest. She ran her palms over my pecs, her small hands caressing my body as her busy fingers found the buttons of the shirt and began to unbutton it slowly, revealing after a moment by bare chest beneath.

I undid my belt and slid my khakis off, standing there now in just my shoes as I stood over Sarah, pulling her closer to me. My boxers were the only garment of clothing between us, and I could feel the heat radiating from between her legs as her trimmed cunt pressed against me, the wetness already apparent on top of her mound.

Removing my boxers, my cock sprung free - the shower and the energy drink had revitalized me, giving me a second wind that with most men would probably be unnatural. Still though, I felt my hard dick aching as it popped out of my boxers and slapped against Sarah's stomach. I reached under her legs and lifted her up, carrying her a few feet to a soft spot of grass nearby before laying her down on the ground.

I crawled on top of her, my knees wet with the setting dew and kissed her once more, this time with more force as my hands roamed down to her perfect, natural breasts and squeezed them, my fingers rubbing over her nipples as the tips slid between the spacing of my index and middle finger. Moving my other hand down between her legs, I plunged a finger into Sarah to increase her wetness and excite her clit, allowing me better access to the depths of her hot cunt.

Working my hand in and out of her, I continued to rub her breast and kiss her throat and neck softly, Sarah's head leaning back against the ground as she let my lips and tongue taste the soft flesh beneath her chin. As my fingers moved inside of her, I could feel her pussy already start to contract a little, grasping at my digits and trying to hold them in longer inside of her twat. I continued my kisses for a few minutes, feeling the heat coming off of Sarah's perfectly formed body rising sharply seemingly with every thrust into her gaping cunt.

Sarah was more than wet enough by now as I removed my hand, licking my fingers clean of her succulent juices. I moved on top of her, my arms placed against the wet ground by her shoulders as I lined my dick up in awaitance of entering her.

"Go slow," Sarah whispered. "I want to make this last,"

I nodded to her and moved my hand down, guiding the tip of my cock into her outer lips. They parted gently around my head, letting me sink into her pussy slowly but completely, inch by agonizing inch becoming enveloped by her oh-so-hot cunt. I gained some leverage from my knees, which allowed me to have a better angle in which to bury the remaining inches of my dick inside of her slowly. I continued to press into her until I felt myself bottom out deep inside of her tight, wet pussy, my balls resting softly in the crook of her ass as I held my penetration of her in a perfectly still manner.

Looking down at Sarah, her hand had gone to her breasts and she was tweaking and rubbing her nipples, her face cast to the side on the ground, her mouth open in an "O" shape, no sound escaping from between her thin lips. I slowly began to pull my hips back, removing a few inches or so of my cock from between her folds, the visible part of my shaft shining in the light with her juices. I pushed my rod back into her slowly, Sarah's body rocking gently against the penetration of her body, her ass moving slightly on the ground as I thrust, this time removing my dick more from her before pushing it back in once more.

I started to fuck Sarah harder now, her legs splayed out around me and a low moan coming from her lips. I was still determined to take my time as I moved myself in and out of her tight little body, but the luscious feel of her tight pussy (not fucked regularly, thanks to her fake marriage with Freddie Prinze Jr.) was urging me on, begging to be cooled down by the friction of our love making. I grinded my hips into Sarah's own, leaning over her and watching her writhe beneath me, her blonde hair spreading out on the ground around her face, giving her a sort of angelic look.

Being inside of her was an incredible feeling, one that I had not experienced with anyone but Sarah in the time I had been out here in Los Angeles. Her pussy was both warm and wet, but also tight and loose at the same time. I can't quite describe it, it was just a feeling of natural bliss, of being inside one of God's most beautiful creations and partaking in the carnal delights of that body. Sarah's clit throbbed beneath my moving prick, rubbing against the underside of my shaft, the hard nub only increasing my sensations inside of her (and it certainly didn't feel bad for Sarah!)

Sarah removed her hand from her breast and opened her eyes, looking deeply into mine. In the pale moonlight, she looked like a nymph or some other sort of mythical creature, one given over to it's own hedonistic urges and desires. She leaned up against me, causing my body to move backwards slightly as her arms wrapped around my back. Holding herself up, she began to thrust her hips upward towards my own, urging and challenging my prick to go as deep as possible inside of her.

The change in position seemed to spark a fire of lust in Sarah, for her desire to keep things slow was evaporating with every passing second, her body crying out for more ferverant attention and demanding to be pleasured. She placed her legs against mine, her thighs wet with the splashing juices that seeped from her cunt.

Neither one of us spoke - we didn't have to; this was simply about lust, about attraction and about filling a physical and emotional need, of building a connection. That sort of desire was a different kind than what I had felt in a long time, and it served to make the entire situation all the more erotic and exciting for me physically, a slight string of goose bumps running down my spine.

Sarah trembled beneath me, her cunt spewing forth her own orgasm and juices, her inner walls quaking around my cock as I rubbed it against the inside of her pussy, the soft velvety flesh like a vice of heat and wetness. She was panting hard now, her orgasm coursing through her body as she came down off of the high of it, her hips continuing to rise up and meet me as I pressed deeper and harder into her, thrusting like a jackhammer inside of her cunt.

Her breasts bouncing on her chest, Sarah's erect nipples stood out like beautiful eraser tips, the blood coursing through them making them hard and erect as they brushed against my arms and chest in our lovemaking. Sarah's ass was grinding itself into the dirt, her small cheeks rubbing against the grass. Not like she or I cared - dirty, outdoors sex felt primal and animalistic, and given the way that we were going at it, that's exactly the situation that we were in. Groaning again, I felt Sarah's body heat rise, especially inside of her sex, and she shivered slightly again, a smaller orgasm hitting her body once more, making her groan in a low and unintelligible voice.

I felt a renewed vigor inside of me, my blood energized and my prick revitalized to continue to hammer against her. Just eating something only an hour earlier had done wonders, giving me the strength to finally let Sarah's hands slip from my body and her back to rest once more on the grass, my hips now thrusting as hard as I could inside of her.

Her pussy was burning hot now, like being inside of the most intense fire of your life, the walls contracting and gripping and squeezing me firmly, not wanting to let go but just begging and urging me to shoot my load inside of her. I continued my pace inside of her, grinding her body into the dew of the grass, sweat and dirt covering both of our bodies as we kept up with one another for a few minutes, Sarah's hips rising off the ground still to meet me, before bouncing back to the Earth like a spring, popping up only a second later for another thrust.

The sex we were having was pretty ordinary, but it was by far the most amazing sex I have ever had in a position like that. Missionary or not, pushing all the way inside of her till I hit her deepest inner channel wall was a feeling of immaculate pleasure and happiness, my body on autopilot as the sweat poured off of my body and onto Sarah's naked and twisting flesh beneath me.

The heat of her pussy was quickly becoming too much for even my re-charged prick though, as I felt my countless orgasm of the day approaching. I grabbed Sarah by the hips and held her slightly in air for a moment, my dick burrowed as deep as possible inside of her, the head touching her cervix as I felt the first stream of cum shoot out like a rocket from the head of my dick.

I held Sarah like that as I continued to spurt load after steaming load inside of her, undoubtedly coating the tight walls of her pussy with my seed. As I felt the final gush release itself from my body and into hers, I slowly began to remove my dick from her cunt, the head popping out still hard as I smeared the excess cum and Sarah's juices on the small patch of pubic hair slightly above her cunt. I released Sarah's hips from my hands and gently set her legs back on the ground, her chest heaving and gasping for air as our bodies began to cool off and calm themselves down, my prick still twitching slightly as I held it in my hand, watching the slow drip of cum seep from between Sarah's still spread legs.

Helping Sarah put her dress back on (we left her underwear there for one of the neighborhood boys to find...if they only knew who it belonged to!), I redressed and we walked back to the house slowly, Sarah's small hand in my own and her body pressing tightly against me, that same indescribable heat now slowing to a cool in the night air around us.

Back at the house, I saw that it seemed like everyone had gone but that all the lights were still on. In contrast to the rest of the neighborhood, which had probably long since went to sleep, my home shone brightly from every window on the upstairs and downstairs, signs (to me anyways) that the house had life, that it wasn't just another oversized and self-serving mansion. I guided Sarah back up the front steps, intending to take her inside for another shower and perhaps another round of love making late into the night.

Opening the door, I was startled to see Natalie Portman sitting at the couch in the living room, looking down at the floor as she held her purse in her hands. Sarah closed the door behind us and Natalie looked up, seeing me standing there with Sarah's hand still in my own. Even though we had broken up, I instinctively let Sarah's fingers fall away from my hand as she waited a step or so behind me.

Natalie got up off the couch and walked towards us. "Hi Dean. Hi Sarah," she said quietly, looking right through Sarah despite having acknowledged her. It was tough to read the look in Natalie's eyes: it wasn't really anger or jealousy, but something more, something I couldn't quite put words to.

The silence was awkward as we waited there, Sarah fidgeting with her hands and looking down at the floor. Natalie walked over to her.

"You have a stick in your hair," she said, removing a small twig from Sarah's blonde locks. Sarah blushed.

"Thanks," she said quietly, Natalie stepping back to where she was just a moment before.

"Dean...can I talk to you?" Natalie said. "Alone?"

I was caught in the middle now - I didn't owe Natalie anything, and given that I had dumped her because of her betrayal of me by following Jacob's offer, I didn't have to even let her stand there in my house. Sarah was there and I was sure that for that night at least, I could be happy with her only.

But there was just something about Natalie standing there, her beautiful face and small frame, caught still between womanhood and the child actress that had literally grown up on screen, that made me push those thoughts of anger and resentment away. She wore just a simple outfit, jeans and a white blouse that frilled at the end of the arm-length sleeves, her curly brown hair pulled behind her head in a ponytail. I knew that in my heart, I at least owed her some of my time to hear her out.

"Sure, I guess. Sarah, do you want to wait in the kitchen or go take a shower or..." I said, but Sarah interrupted me.

"No no, it's fine. I was planning on leaving pretty soon anyways. You two need to work some stuff out I bet, and me just being here would make it all the more awkward," Sarah said.

"Are you sure? I'm sure Natalie wouldn't mind if you stayed," I asked, trying to convince her to stay simply because I didn't know where things would lead with Natalie.