Journey

Story Info
The journey of a slave finding a Master.
2.3k words
4
14.2k
2

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 05/20/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter I

A scream ripped through the night air. A cat screeched as it ran away. Some garbage cans rattled as a rare breeze blew through the dank, dark alley. She screamed again as the rapist shoved himself inside her again.

"Scream again and I'll knock out the rest of your teeth bitch!" he yelled in her face.

One hand kept the knife to her throat while the other kept her arms pinned above her head. She lay there, one eye swollen, split and bloodied lips, bruised and beaten, crying, as her assailant finished and spent himself inside her. He let go of her hands, grabbed her by the throat and repositioned the knife above her heart.

"You're such a fucking slut! You were soaking fucking wet by the time I got your panties off!" his voice was coarse and his breath was hot as he spoke in her ear. "Is that what gets you off you little fucking whore? Having the shit kicked outta you and being forced to spread your legs? Don't think I didn't feel you cum you fucking slut."

She was starting to have trouble breathing as his grip was getting tighter around her throat. His breathing was getting a little faster and she could feel him getting hard again inside of her.

"I'm going to fucking kill you while I fuck you bitch. I want to feel you die as I cum in your wet slut cunt."

She lay there weeping as he labored over and in her. She couldn't keep herself from cumming as he spent himself inside her for the second time. The knife pierced her skin, drew blood, and he was gone. The knife clattered on the ground as a soft rain began to fall. A shadow peeled itself away from the wall and exited the mouth of the alley.

.........._______..........

He sat drinking his morning coffee outside Starbucks as he did most mornings. Paper in hand, laptop on the table beside him, well kept and well dressed. He looked every bit the part of the business professional he was. But this was just one aspect of who he was. Beyond what the vanilla world chose to see, he was also a Dom and a Master.

Normally he would be doing this same morning ritual at home, attended by his slaves but business and other matters had him taking his coffee from here of late. It wasn't home brewed, which is always the best, but it was passable and he enjoyed watching the people passing by starting their day.

Halfway through his coffee as he was reading about the fifth consecutive day of odd weather patterns, he spotted her. She was wearing a blue summer dress that complimented her eyes. Tattoos crossed her chest and spread down her left arm. The bruises on the rest of her body almost matched the tattoos, if not for the swollen eye and split lips they probably wouldn't have been that noticeable.

She took the same route every day. Passing in front of the coffee shop on her way to the shelter where she volunteered. She initially caught his eye a couple of weeks prior: walking boldly down the street in her summer dress with cuts and bruises bared and plain for the world to see. If she even noticed the looks she received from the passersby and people on the street, she ignored them. He liked that about her.

As she passed in front of the coffee shop, right near his table, the wind picked up tearing the paper from his hand. As he reached to catch it, his arm caught his coffee cup and sent it crashing to the ground exploding the contents through the metal fence and splashing against her lower legs and feet. She stopped in her tracks with a slight gasp and a widening of her eyes. He quickly moved around the fence, napkins in hand.

"Apologies," he said as he bent to wipe the coffee from her feet. The coffee wasn't scalding but it was hot enough to pinken the flesh of her ankles and feet.

"That's ok. Please, you don't have to do that," she said meekly.

As he cleaned her feet, he could smell how wet she'd gotten.

"It's really no problem," he said. "It was completely my fault; it's the least I can do. I'm so sorry about this."

He stood and looked into her eyes. She quickly looked down and away.

"Joseph," he said.

"Christina," she relied and grasped his outstretched hand.

"Christina, it's good to meet you. Even if it wasn't under the most pleasant of circumstances."

.........._One Week Later_..........

She was walking home. Taking the back alleys as was her norm. The noises of the city at night floated down the alleyways echoing off the walls. A figure stepped from the shadows and blocked her path.

"Where you goin sweet thing?"

She turned to head back the way she'd come, only to find the way blocked by another figure.

"My friend asked you a question. It's rude not to answer when you been asked a question."

"Please," she said. "I don't want any trouble."

"Trouble?" said the first man. He was tall and wiry. Corded muscles stretched down his forearms.

"We don't want no trouble neither baby," he smiled broadly displaying his smoked stained teeth. "Don't worry baby, we'll escort ya home. Make sure ya get there all nice and safe like."

"Thank you, but no. I can manage," she said shyly and tried to move around the first man. He side stepped into her path blocking the way again.

"I don't think she likes you Raff," laughed the big fellow.

His shaved head shown brightly in the moonlight. He was large and obviously worked out a lot. His black t-shirt fit as if it were painted on.

"I don't think she likes the way you look. She thinks you're lyin Raff. Untrustworthy even."

They both moved closer as he was speaking. The skinny one, Raff, was closest. She was visibly shaking by now, nervous about what they might do. The fear radiating from her was palpable. It only served to egg the men on like wolves smelling blood.

"Is that it baby? Ya think I'm a liar?!" said Raff. "Well fuck you bitch!"

Light exploded in her eyes, sharp pain spread from cheek to temple on the left side of her face. When her vision cleared she found herself on the ground with Raff standing over her. She felt a hand tangle in her hair then she was dragged to her feet. It was the second larger man that had a hold of her. His thick arm wrapped around her upper chest and shoulders, pressing her against his thickly muscled chest. She tried to struggle but he just held her tighter. She tried slamming the back of her head into his mouth or nose but he was too tall and all she managed to do was make herself dizzy.

"I don't like being called no liar baby." said Raff as he moved closer to her.

When he got close enough, she lashed out with her feet kicking and screaming. She felt her foot connect and heard Raff curse before pain exploded in the right side of her head. A muscled arm wrapped around her neck. She kicked and clawed but quickly slipped from the conscious world.

She woke with a throbbing in her head, shoulders aching, and wrists sore. She opened her eyes and looked around. Her wrists were bound and secured to a beam above her head. She was able to touch the floor enough with her toes to take some of the stress off her shoulders and wrists. She was in a bare room with bits of garbage littering the floor and piled in the corners. She couldn't see a door but she could hear the muffled voices of the two men. The voices grew loader as they entered the room.

"She's awake," said the big one.

"Now we can get our little party started," laughed Raff.

He moved around in front of her dragging his hand across her back, around her side, and up to squeeze her breast.

"I'm gonna enjoy this baby. See we was just gonna rough you up a bit and leave ya in the alley but now...now you'll be lucky if you survive the night."

Tears streamed freely down her face.

"That's right baby. Go ahead and cry and scream when ya feel the need to. No one will hear ya and Johnny boy likes it when they scream. Don'tcha Johnny?"

"That I do," replied Johnny.

Raff squeezed her breast until she let out a small cry then punched her in the stomach with his free hand. He repeated the process with her other breast. Johnny leaned against the wall, arms crossed over his chest and watched the process. Raff worked her over like a punching bag in a gym, alternating punches with squeezing her breasts and nipples until she cried out. He was sweating and breathing heavy when he decided to take a break.

She stopped crying awhile ago, her tears all dried up. Her breasts and torso were sore beyond imagining yet she was wet. Wet enough that she could faintly smell herself. Johnny peeled himself away from the wall while Raff took up a position in the corner. He made his way over to her and gently caressed all the spots Raff had tormented. Even that was pure agony to her tender flesh.

He walked around behind her out of sight but she could hear him rummaging around. The noises stopped as he must have found what he was looking for. Only moments went by when she heard a sharp crack and pain lanced across her back. Her scream was loud and terrible. Only seconds went by before the second blow came, followed by another and another. Each strike was followed by a scream ripped from her throat through pain. New tears streamed down her face and she could feel blood dripping down her back.

He moved around in front of her and through teary eyes she saw the electrical cord, folded multiple times, wrapped around his hand, slick with her blood. He reared back and lashed her stomach, thighs, and breasts. As the cord came down across her breasts and the scream ripped from her throat, she cam. She cam so hard her juices dripped down her thighs in waves.

"Holy hell Johnny! This bitch is getting off on this!"

Johnny took one look at her legs and shoved his thick fingers over her shaved mound, across her swollen clit, and as deep inside her as he could reach. She let out another small cry but couldn't keep herself from cumming again.

Raff stood and moved around behind her. Even through the tears and pain she could see the bulge in his pants.

"Well if she's gonna get off on it, might as well take her up on the offer. Eh Johnny?" he said in a husky voice.

She heard him undo his pants and felt his thick hard cock press against her ass then probe her cunt. Johnny stepped back and starred in her eyes as Raff shoved his cock inside her.

"Oooh god, she's SO fucking wet!"

Raff continued to thrust in and out of her moaning while Johnny grabbed her chin and forced her to look at him the entire time. Raff pulled out of her and the head of his cock pressed against her ass.

"No. Please," she whimpered and pleaded.

"She's begging for it Raff. You better give it to her." said Johnny.

Raff's hard cock steadily pressed against her asshole. Thankfully her own juices acted as a lubricant of sorts and he slipped inside her ass relatively easy. He moaned loudly. He started thrusting inside her hard and steady. Johnny stepped back and lashed her stomach and breasts with renewed vigor. She screamed with each strike and shook with each thrust. The pains began to combine and it soon became the only thing she could focus on. She had no idea how much time had passed before she heard Raff grunt and thrust his full length inside of her. She snapped back to reality in time to catch multiple things at once. Raff spent himself inside her, as Johnny's makeshift whip lashed across her nipples, and a full body orgasm rolled over her.

Raff pulled out and fixed his pants while he made his way back to the corner, sweating and panting. Johnny dropped his whip and undid his pants as he made his way toward her. He bent down and lifted her legs so that her knees rested in the crooks of his elbows. His massive hands gripped her waist and nearly wrapped completely around. She was teetering on the brink of unconsciousness when he shoved his giant member inside her so deep and hard that his balls slapped her ass. His cock was easily the length of Raff's and at least three times as thick. Every thrust slammed his cock head against her cervix. She felt like she was going to be ripped in two but it only served to make her cum harder, over and over again.

He bit down on her nipple so hard she thought he way have bitten it off. The pain was exquisite and she screamed as she cam again. He thrust inside her one last time as she was quivering and spent himself. He sighed and pulled out leaving her sore and dripping blood and semen mixed with her own juices. He refastened his pants and retrieved a metal pipe from the garbage near the wall. Her vision was tunneling as he approached her and pulled back in an overhand swing aimed at her head. She heard the pipe clang on the floor right before she passed out.

A shadow peeled itself away from the wall and made its way over to the girl hanging by her wrists in the middle of the empty room.