Journey Bee

Story Info
Journey's attempt at happiness thru dating fails explosively.
7.8k words
4
11.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Obside
Obside
22 Followers

Note: The exaggerated breast and dick sizes found below are entirely incidental to the story. Please read, ignore the crazy sizes (unless you're into it like I am), and enjoy the plot!

Note 2: When writing this, I learned that scrotal was a word. I only used it ironically, but it turns out it's real.

journey bee

*****

Journey was born a maniac. She loved sex.

At first, he just loved masturbation. He was a very cute boy. When he asked a beautiful woman out and was denied, he was thoroughly embarrassed. His cute looks failed him. He decided to never ask another girl out again.

He had a large penis to begin with, and after her transition and its rare reaction to the medicines, it grew many times larger, along with her testicles and sex drive.

She was cute before, but now she was a show-stopper. She could fool even the most scrutinous that she had not previously been male.

She happened to have been wearing sweatpants when she saw the woman in the market's curves spilling over her bra and halfway out of her dress. Journey's penis, dangling, leapt, swaying against her thighs, casting suspicious movement far too low down her leg that was vividly obvious to any who were in front of Journey. Journey immediately had to suppress her womanhood.

The woman double- and triple-took and then rudely stared.

That was all it took for Journey to lose her virginity. From then on, she took full advantage of the power her penis held over women. She continued to wear her sweatpants and then bought a pair that were a size too small. Her obscene bulge was offensive to nearly everyone, but simultaneously very attractive to most.

Her confidence skyrocketed during this period of repeated seducing-by-bulge and sex. She could have any woman she wanted. She fucked a woman who was fifty-five years old. She fucked an eighteen year old on her birthday. Young or old, thicc or slim, smart or dumb-they all loved her penis alike, especially after they saw it.

It came easily to her. She could seduce her own mother, if she wanted to.

She visited her mother occasionally, who had nothing fond to say of Journey's lifestyle. Amongst her lecture, she had said, "Nothing worth having is easily achieved."

Journey scoffed at the notion that sex for sex's sake was a waste of time; nothing felt better. It was her favorite hobby.

It was her only hobby.

All she did was chase sex. Her mother had asked her if she was happy, and she had said, "Of course I am." When she asked herself the same question, though, she couldn't answer the same.

So, she bought looser bottoms and began folding and tucking her lengthy penis as out of sight as it would get. It would take either someone looking for it or an erection for it to be spotted. She resumed masturbating regularly like she had before her sexplosion.

If she were to find true happiness, she would have to seduce a woman without cheating. No bulge flashing allowed. Once she would befriend and fall in love with someone, there would be no seducing required. She would use love instead of her penis.

She would also pursue other things in life. Sex was her favorite thing in the world, but she would need a career eventually, and a true hobby.

She thought she liked reading as much as the next person, so she joined a book club. The first meeting was in just a few days.

She fast found that masturbation differed greatly from sex. She would masturbate many times a day to try to feel like she had in her sexual prime. She settled into a good-enough routine and did her best to ignore attractive women and how she used to be addicted to sex.

She saw Charlotte for the first time at a coffee shop. She looked to be a little over 5 feet tall. She wore a revealing spaghetti strap top and tight short shorts. She was ahead of Journey in line and she bounced from heel to heel impatiently, infuriating Journey's penis. Her large bubble butt bounced in unison a half beat after the rest of her. Her breasts were so large Journey could see the sides of them from directly behind her. Her ponytail swayed. When Journey saw her face, her heart fluttered. This woman had it all: sex appeal and beauty. She couldn't have been nineteen.

Before, Journey would have already had her in her car on her way to her bed. This time, though, she smiled, nodded, and then stepped forward to purchase a coffee.

She would never again use her penis to get women.

She watched Charlotte leave. She hoped she would catch her here again. Next time, she told herself, she'd ask her for her cell phone number or at least say something to her.

book club

When Charlotte walked into the book club moments before the session began wearing the same outfit she had been in earlier, Journey's jaw halfway dropped.

She stood and waved. "Hey! I saw you at Bestslope!"

Charlotte immediately saw the bulge down Journey's thigh swaying as she waved. *What the fuck,* she thought, struggling to not react obviously.

"Oh, yeah, wow, hey!" she said, maintaining eye contact. Her voice was like a lazy iguana's. It wasn't girly. It was unique, which Journey immediately adored. "You come here, too?"

It was very kind of her to pretend that she remembered Journey. "No," she said. "I'm lost."

"Oh." Charlotte's arms and glee dropped.

"I'm kidding!" Journey said, smiling. "I've been coming here for years!"

"Oh! Wait, really? I have, too. I've never seen you."

"That's because it's my first time."

Charlotte looked mildly frustrated but then she smiled and giggled. She touched Journey's shoulder playfully. "You're weird. I like you."

"Well," Journey scoffed. "I do, too."

"Okay," Charlotte chuckled. "That's good. Weirdo. Welcome to the club."

The book club sesh began proper. Journey suddenly no longer wanted to be in a book club; she wanted only to continue speaking to Charlotte!

She couldn't help but glance at Charlotte beside her as they discussed items Journey had no knowledge or opinions of, as they were of the previous session's reading material. She wore a necklace with a cross affixed to it. Her breasts were intensely immense. They must have weighed a ridiculous amount. Her thighs were thick. Her copper legs stuck past her short shorts. Her calves were so cute and smooth that Journey thought she might die. She wanted to feel her skin on her palms. She smelled lovely, like aspen leaves.

When she found that Charlotte walked to and from the book club every week, she told her that she would drive her home.

Charlotte refused. "It's my only chance to walk! It's good for me."

But Journey insisted. "Walking is for healthy people. Who do you think you are?"

"What?! Oh, jeez. You're right. I'm fat."

"Wait!" Journey said, flustered. "Noo! You're healthy. I just want to drive you home. You're so not fat. Are you kidding? Look at you!"

"I am. It all went to my boobs and my butt."

Journey's penis stirred and her heart clapped. "It's not fair. Mine goes to my belly and my... well, that's it, actually. Just my belly."

"I honestly wish I had boobs more like yours."

"No, way. I wish I had some like *yours.*" Journey had to change the topic. "Please, let me drive you home!"

Charlotte's brow turned in but her mouth curved up. She hopped in Journey's car. Her cascading curls spilled over her chest and shoulders.

Journey, halfway sitting on her penis, did her best to avoid a topic that would cause any scrotal distress.

They spoke the entire way to Charlotte's home. When she left, Journey didn't make it a mile before she found a dark, empty parking lot of a church, her penis stretching her pants nearly to tearing. She masturbated, imagining Charlotte's round, heavy breasts wrapped around her large dick. She finished onto the concrete, blasting fat ropes of cum many yards away from the car.

Beautiful, sweet, and relaxing, Journey decided that Charlotte was the one for her. She would marry her as soon as possible.

aspirations

She texted her, "Good morning!" the next week. Before going to pick her up for the book club, she masturbated again, imagining Charlotte's full, red lips stretching obscenely around her wide penis. She took her home and stared at her round, soft, swaying ass as she walked away. She masturbated *again*. She wanted her so badly.

She called her that night and they eventually came to speak of sex. Journey was naked in her bed, idly playing with her penis when, to her uncomfortably hard pleasure, discovered a wonderful trait about Charlotte.

"I dated him for two years," she said. "I was going to give my virginity to him. Then he told me he couldn't wait any longer, and that's when he went off and had sex with some other girl."

"Was he a virgin?" Journey asked, her penis bulging at the thought of Charlotte's tightness.

"No."

"Maybe that's all he was in the relationship for."

"But for two years? Like, I was almost about to give it to him. But then he did that."

"Yeah," Journey said softly, thinking about spreading Charlotte's thighs and then her soft lips with her thick head. She stroked slowly but firmly.

"It's okay, though. I saw his... *penis.*"

Journey's ears perked up.

"Let me tell you," Charlotte whispered, "that is one thing I know I did not cry over. Sex would have been *very boring.*"

Journey's heart was palpitating. "Why do you say that?" She was anticipating where this was going.

"It was so small!" she giggled. "Like, my pinky is longer and wider!"

"What?!" Journey exclaimed. "Oh my god."

"Well maybe it was a bit bigger than that, but you get the idea. I've always wanted to marry a man with a really big dick. That's, like, against what the bible teaches, but I can't help it! Of course, if my man had a small little partner, I wouldn't *not* marry him just because of that. But I'd be so sad!

"What if I could tell all my friends that my husband had a HUGE dick? I don't know if I would really go around bragging about it, but, just knowing that I'd be able to.... And, besides, I told you I wanted a lot of kids, and those kinds of dicks are just more virile or whatever. They, like, make more babies. Sperm and stuff. You know?"

Journey could only listen as Charlotte went on about wanting to be with someone with a large penis. Her lust and want had reached levels she was unfamiliar with. Butterflies clogged her lungs. She let out a breath she hadn't intended to keep. She could only imagine and anticipate the day she revealed to Charlotte that she, in fact, had a penis like what was just described.

Charlotte knew, of course. And her cell was on speaker.

"Uh-huh," was all Journey could say. She was about to orgasm. She thought she would regret it if she did, so she let go of her penis, flopping her arms on the bed. Her cock stood upright.

"I heard sex is way better with them, too. Like, oh my *God,* I *love* to imagine sleeping with a man who had one. I don't want to get weird on you, Journ, but it makes me so wet to think about! Like, really wet. I honestly think it's a problem sometimes. I watch these videos of guys with these *gigantic dicks,* like, really *fucking* these girls and I get so sopping wet that it drips through my panties. Like... yeah. It's messed up."

Journey began to orgasm even as she grasped the sheets. It spilled out onto her groin at first and then began in earnest, powerfully casting cum into the air and onto her body and sheets. In her moment of ecstasy, she missed the giggles in the background of her call.

"Sorry if that was too weird. Journey. Journey Bee." Charlotte giggled at her nickname. "I really don't have anyone to talk to about this kind of stuff."

She was silent a moment.

"I'm sorry," she said quietly.

"Don't be," Journey said. It came out exhausted.

"What are you doing?" Charlotte asked.

"I ran to get a drink. And it's okay, Charlotte. You can tell me whatever. We're like best book friends. Best book club friends. Listen... *I* happen to *agree.*"

"You do?!"

"Yeah!" Journey found her member as painfully erect as it was before she orgasmed. She was imagining Charlotte's pussy *sopping* at the presence of an enormous penis. "Big dicks are obviously better."

She meant to say more, but Charlotte went on with her appreciative comments of large penises. After they hung up, Journey furiously beat her substantial meat, imagining Charlotte's pussy dripping all over her dick.

Journey would masturbate to the thought or selfies of Charlotte many times a day. She wanted her so badly that she couldn't wait for their club meetings anymore. They began to hang out every day at the mall and at each other's homes. Charlotte loved Journey's pet snake, Wilby.

Journey became a familiar face at the Holland house. Charlotte's sister, Felicia, who Journey did not see often, was only a year her sister's senior, and nearly identical in appearance. That threw Journey way off. She had immediately asked if they were twins. Her mother, Andromeda, who Journey noted always wore a dress, was even taller than Journey who was over six feet tall herself. She always called her *sweetie.* Looking at Charlotte or her sister besides their mother that towered over even Journey was simply comical. It was very clear where the two of them got their enormous breasts from.

They were laughing and especially touchy-feely on the day Journey leaned in and pressed her lips softly to Charlotte's. It was a peck, an impulsive action. It was warm and a bit wet.

The small, familiar noise the kiss made seemed to echo and ring in Journey's ears as she looked at Charlotte from eye to eye.

Charlotte leaned back in shock.

She grabbed the cross on her necklace and told Journey she was very religious and that homosexuality was an abominable sin. She was very fond of Journey Bee, but not romantically or sexually. "We can never be, in that way," she said as kindly as she could.

Journey nodded and then quietly apologized. Her heart was in great pain. Their mood was spoiled for the day. She went home early.

For anyone else, Journey swore, that would have been the perfect time for a first kiss.

She had masturbated to Charlotte every day for months! Often, more than once a day! She sat on her bed. She'd wanted to marry her for so long. She'd wanted her tight, virgin pussy for *so long.* She thought of her perfect body: her massive breasts, her jiggly butt, her sopping vagina, her beautiful hair, and her eyes... whatever color they were.

She sobbed and then wept.

slide

Journey had never been rejected before. Not since her first rejection, anyway.

Unlike her first rejection, she would not let this fester and infect her. She would not give up on Charlotte. Not now, or ever.

She *would* have that amazing body. Charlotte *would* grab her fat cock and lick and kiss it like Journey knew she would love to do.

Journey thought herself clever. She may have been a woman, but only by gender. She was sexually a man. That would be her key to getting to fuck Charlotte. Once Charlotte realized how amazing Journey's gigantic cock felt, they would undoubtedly wed.

She met Charlotte at the mall in her tight sweatpants.

She skipped to her, her penis flopping against her knee, causing a ridiculous show for Charlotte. Charlotte's eyes widened before they embraced. Journey pressed her bulge into Charlotte's body lightly.

Charlotte noticed it down her pant leg but made no comment.

While eating at the food court, Journey handed her her phone, telling her to look at the cute photos she took of her snake.

Charlotte thought Wilby was very cute and she swiped through the photos gleefully. When she swiped too far and saw an alarming thumbnail of a video, she quickly shot a glance up at Journey, who was people-watching and eating her meal with a smile.

The thumbnail was an image of Journey in basketball shorts and a loose top, revealing minimal cleavage. There was what appeared to be a very lengthy and thick log sticking nearly down to her knee.

Charlotte's heart was racing. She was actually, finally, showing her her dick, the brazen bitch.

The bulge was incredibly sizable. Air seemed to become thick to breathe before she clicked play.

The Journey of the video was smiling widely, softly swaying. Her dick swung back and forth from knee to knee heavily like a boulder in a sock.

*Oh my God!* Charlotte thought. She cupped her hand to her mouth. That was easily the largest penis she had ever seen.

When the Journey in the video began pushing her shorts down, revealing cutely trimmed pubes and an impossibly thick trunk of a cock, Charlotte quickly placed the phone down, swiping back to Wilby.

She wished she had been sent the video instead of shown.

Journey didn't miss her reaction. She didn't know how much of the video she'd seen, but she was sure it was enough. "Right? So cute." She took her phone, noticing Charlotte's hand trembling as she set it in her lap.

They finished their lunch.

Charlotte was more aware of the intimidating, *massive* organ dangling in Journey's pants for the remainder of the day than she would normally be.

Once home, Charlotte prayed for wisdom. She had no interest in women, let alone dicks *that* big. Her sister was in a relationship, so she couldn't share Journey, so to speak. If this was anyone else, Charlotte would stop speaking to them, but she was stubborn. Journey was one of her closest friends! She sent her a text asking her to remain platonic and to avoid anything sexual. She thought that after their kiss she would have already become more normal, but it was only getting worse.

Journey read the text and dismissed it. They always acted like they didn't want it until they had it. She was confident she could seduce anyone. She continued wearing her sweatpants whenever they would hang out. She'd always press it against her when they hugged. When carpooling, she would frankly adjust it in her pants. She would mention her "big snake," though Wilby wasn't very big.

Charlotte insisted on talking about Felicia; how alike she and Charlotte were, except that Felicia had a boyfriend and wasn't religious. What did Journey care about Felicia? She did have breasts as large as Charlotte's and was as beautiful, but she simply wasn't Charlotte. Journey would only "Mhm" her when she brought up her sister.

She even spoke about how she was going to go stay with her grandpa in Germany for a month soon.

But she refused to talk about Journey's dick. Journey grew frustrated. She had, at this point, not had sex in nearly six months. She was trying all her moves on Charlotte. Masturbation, while barely satisfying to begin with, lost even more of its oomph.

Journey's confidence was shaking. She couldn't figure out why Charlotte wasn't all over her by now.

Charlotte quickly became irritated with Journey's game. Since their kiss, Journey had changed. It's like she was just... a *guy.* The only way Journey seemed to speak now was hinting at, referring to, or directly about the massive penis that hung heavily below her belly.

She wasn't sure how much longer she could remain friends with someone who so badly wanted sex with her before marriage... and a girl, at that. They no longer had the chemistry she had thought once existed. It's like her friend was fading away into this disgusting *thing*, a sinful being.

They no longer met seven times a week. Eventually, it was almost all the way back down to only once a week, at the book club.

Journey's latest plan was to get Charlotte talking about huge dicks, like she willingly had so long ago, and then, once Charlotte was sopping with the thought of these dicks, to flash her. She had to hurry this along before Charity went away for an entire month, whenever that was. She stopped her after the club meeting and said, "Speaking of whale dick-I mean, Moby Dick-"

"I don't fucking like big dicks!"

Obside
Obside
22 Followers