Journey Down the Rabbit Hole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
griffin57
griffin57
568 Followers

"What are you trying to say, Alison?" My mind was spinning and I was half afraid of the answer.

Alison looked up at me as tears tracked down her cheeks. There was a determination in her eyes that I had never seen before. It was like she was going to have her say and nothing, was going to stop her.

"I love you Troy! You can say what ever you want to about me, but it's out in the open now. No more hiding. No more denying the truth. Hate me if you want, but it doesn't change a thing. I love you!"

I stood there. I was so shocked, I felt numb. Tears welled up and soon they were tracing down my face as well. It was like Anthony disappeared, never to have existed at all. The beautiful person that stood before me was slowly wiping away all trace of the man I use to know. Alison in all of her beauty was strong and confidant, traits that Anthony never possessed. It was as if her soul was transmuted, like turning lead into gold, shining for all the world to see. I actually stood there in awe of the wonder of the transformation.

"Well, what you have to say to me Troy?" Her eyes were glassy.

I never said a word. I stepped forward and took her into my arms. When Alison realized my intension, she cried mournfully, her head on my shoulder. The release of tears and pent up emotions was evident as she molded herself to my chest. Sobs racked her body as I held her. I was no longer afraid of what I felt or what others might think of me. The pure courage that Alison showed in her confession, galvanized me. It was like a baptism of emotion as the two of us clung to each other. I kissed her head and she raised her face to mine. Her eyes sought answers to questions that I had only begun to ask myself.

"I care so much for you Alison. You have been my friend for so long. I never thought of you as : just Anna's brother. But when you stopped being Anthony, I thought I could remain objective. It is obvious that I can't. You are so different than Anthony. You are alive and beautiful and really making it hard for me not to..." I paused.

"Not to what, Troy."

"You're making it hard not to fall for you Ali." I smiled. She smiled as well. I kissed her lips. "I think my heart finally overrode my stupidity. I'm sorry it took so long."

"Glad to see you finally came to your senses." Alison paused. "I'm sorry too Troy. I thought that if I was a slut like my sister, that maybe you would like me better. I now see that it was wrong of me to think that."

"So now what, Girl. Where do we go now?"

"What do you want to do Troy?"

"I am more than willing to see where this goes."

"What do you mean by that, Troy Boy?"

"Well," I started, "Why don't I take you out to eat and we can talk?"

Alison gave me a saucy smile. "I already know what I want to eat, Baby." Her hand stroked me through my jeans and I shivered.

"Ali, you're really making this hard on me." I groaned.

"So I noticed Troy Boy." Her hand continued it's mission. "Maybe we should work up an appetite first." She turned and walked back into the house. "I'll be in my bedroom, when you figure it out Baby."

Tick, tick, tick. Through the doorway, I watched her ass as it sashayed up the winding staircase. She blew me a kiss and continued up to her room. I would liked to have said that I debated with myself about my next move, but that would have been a damn lie. I leaped into the house and followed her lead. About half way up the stairs, a lavender bra landed on my shoulder. It was warm and smell like Ali. I was instantly hard. I pulled off my shirt and headed for her room. At first glance the room seemed empty. Alison had hid behind the door. Her arms encircled my waist and I could feel her bare tits against my back.

"What took you so long Baby?"

"I stopped for coffee." I lied. I turned and held her out at arms length. She was stunning and out shined her sister by a mile. Her dark hair, olive complexion and bare tits were a fantasy I thought would always go unfulfilled. That is till now. She slipped her arms around my neck and we locked in a relentless kiss. Her lips were so hot and her tongue sought places in my mouth that I didn't know about. Alison was smaller than me, but she spun me around and pushed me onto the bed. My pants were stripped off me like lightning.

"What do we have here?" Her hand encircled my cock as her tongue licked the head.

I sucked in air sharply. " God, that feels so good."

"Now you get to see what you missed seeing before, that night it was so dark." Her mouth engulfed my erection and she went to work on me. Over and over again, she ran her mouth up and down my erection. Her eyes locked on me as she took more and more of me into her mouth. I had never in my life, been so turned on. I had to stop her or else I would go off.

"What Baby, don't you like it?"

"I like it too much Ali." I pulled her up to kiss. Man, could she kiss!

"I want you to take my cherry, Baby, can you do that?"

By now I think that she could have talked me into parachuting into a shark infested pond. "Show me how Ali."

She rose up and pulled some condoms from the nightstand. Ali had me stand up and she knelt down and engulfed my cock again. She sucked me till I thought I couldn't stand it. Soon a condom was rolled onto me and she turned around and climbed onto the bed on all fours.

Her expression was of pure lust as she turned and looked over her shoulder at me. "Think you can figure the rest out for yourself?" I stepped forward and laid my hands on her hips. "Be gentle, Baby."

I looked down. Her cock was soft and dangled there. Hairless and darker than her already olive complexion. Her hole was just as brown and looked so inviting. Even with male equipment she was still so feminine.

"You going to paint a picture or fuck me Baby?" She giggled.

I lined myself up and the coolness of the pre-lubed condom made her shiver. I watched her eyes widen and then half close as I slowly inched into her ass. After a bit I was buried there.

"Slowly Baby." She gasped. I started to pull back and she sucked in a deep breath. "Uh. That feels so heavenly, Troy."

I started a slow pace. The feeling was wonderful. It was as if her ass was making love to me, instead of the other way around. The pace quickened a bit and she half rose and turned her body so we could kiss. While our tongues fought for dominance, I started plowing into her sweet ass. Our movements reach the proverbial climax as we both came together. We fell into a pile on the bed and cuddled, each of us breathing like we had just ran a marathon.

"That was so good Baby." There were tears running down her cheeks when she kissed me.

"I'm very glad I stayed for the festivities. That was the best sex I have ever had, Ali." I grinned.

"So you are alright with me telling you I love you?"

"I think I could get use to it." I teased. "But you had better hold on to your socks, Baby."

"But I'm not wearing any Troy." She teased back.

"I definitely do prefer you naked gorgeous."

"Cut to the chase, Lover. What were you going to say?"

"Well, I was going to tell you that I think I love you t......" Her kiss cut me off.

There were tears in her eyes when we finally parted. "Really, Baby?"

"Really Ali." We held each other for a while.

"I think I have always loved you Troy. I couldn't understand why I was so jealous of Anna. After all my sessions with the Dr., I now understand why. This means so much to me, Baby."

I kissed her head. "This means a lot to me too girl. I know I fought it at first, but I now realize how important and special you are to me. Somehow I think the two of us were meant to be." I kissed her. " Still feel up to going out Baby."

Alison smiled. "Yes, I am famished. What sounds good to you?"

"You know, I think I'm in the mood for Asian."

Alison's eyes narrowed. "You had better be talking about food, Troy."

"I am, Baby. I am." I smiled. "You have ruined me for all other women. And I wouldn't have it any other way."

"That's a good Troy Boy." She giggled.

griffin57
griffin57
568 Followers
12