Journey From Disney To Sundress

Story Info
Love, passion or addiction to each other?
14.2k words
4.47
15.4k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Philip Johnson

It started out with the four neighbors gathered on the back deck talking about a little bit of everything. That is until the subject of Disney World came up. When Kristen commented on how badly she wanted to go, that got Joanne going and she said the same thing. Then Charlie, Kristen's husband sealed it when he said, "I think the four of us should go and do it soon."

"Can the four of us get vacation at the same time is the first issue," was Jess's comment and on they went making plans and selecting possible dates. Within a week they had set the date for departure, but they'd only have four days to play and that was only if they went by plane rather than by car. As the day for departure neared, their excitement grew and they talked about it for hours. One surprising part of the adventure was they hadn't been all that close having only shared coffee once in a while over the couple of years that the two couples had known one another.

The flight to Orlando would only take them a couple of hours, but in no time it was easy to see which of the foursome were seasoned travelers. Not long after the plane left the runway, Joanne and Charlie, being those seasoned travelers were sound asleep while Jess and Kristen talked and looked out the window in fascination. They landed in Orlando and were soon whisked away in a taxi, arriving at their resort half an hour later. It was too late in the day to go to any of the parks, so they explored the grounds of their resort and then went to dinner. Charlie raised his glass and proposed a toast and then Kristen asked, "Do you suppose we're the only adults left that have never been here before?"

Joanne laughed and added, "No, I know several people that have never been here. I've even met quite a few that aren't even interested."

"You're kidding."

"Just not their thing I guess."

Jess leaned back with a smile and said, "Well it's my thing and I intend to have a great time and sample all that we have time for."

Kristen looked at him and said, "Good for you Jess that goes for me too."

The foursome had decided that Epcot would be their highpoint so they were saving that for last. They spent part of the first day in the Magic Kingdom, but it was just a little to adolescent for Joanne and Charlie and even for the other two, but they still managed to have a great time. They had lunch at the Liberty Tree restaurant and explored for a couple more hours before going back to their rooms to rest and take a quick swim in the pool.

Charlie and Jess spent more time on the lounges admiring the two women in their bikinis than they did swimming. With the time they had left, they journeyed to Downtown Disney and did a little shopping before going to dinner and ending the day with a couple of drinks.

The next couple of days went fast for them. At the Wild Animal Park on day three Joanne and Charlie weren't interested in getting wet on the water ride so they headed for the Safari Ride while Jess and Kristen aimed for the water ride and the four of them would meet up later. The line for the water ride was always long and it was no different for the two of them, but they talked and laughed and the time passed quickly for them. When they emerged from the ride they were soaked and Jess couldn't stop looking at her wet blouse clinging to her chest. Joanne and Charlie weren't at the meeting point so Kristen and Jess wandered off to explore for a few minutes ending up sitting on a low cement wall until Jess spotted a cart selling Mickey ice cream bars.

"Want one?"

"Um...no thanks." He soon returned with his and took a couple of bites. It was quite warm and the ice cream was starting to melt quickly.

He held it in front of her and asked her, "Want a taste?"

"Sure," and she took a bite and smiled. "That does taste good and the cold feels wonderful." He offered her another taste a minute later and she took another bite. They had been acting like kids all day and this time was no different. He pushed it just as she bit and she ended up with ice cream and chocolate all over her lips and cheeks. She quickly leaned forward and laughed. "I should have seen that coming you shit."

"Sorry I just couldn't control myself."

"Oh you'll be sorry all right." He handed her a couple of napkins and she wiped her face and then he wet the corner of a napkin with his mouth and wiped off a spot of chocolate that she'd missed.

"If you'd like another bite I won't do it again." She accepted and after they finished the ice cream they went in search of the other two finally finding them in a shady spot. Just before they boarded the bus to go to MGM Studios, Joanne looked at Kristen and said, "I see you had some ice cream. You have a small streak of chocolate clear over on the side of your left cheek."

Kristen smiled and looking toward Jess just said, "Thanks. For some reason I seemed to have a little problem eating it."

At MGM they headed for the Tower of Terror, but Jess passed and the other three went. Then when it came to the roller coaster Charlie passed and the other three went. They hit a couple more attractions and then headed back to their resort for a simple dinner and drinks. They sat in the lounge after dinner and talked for a while, but everybody was getting tired and Kristen and Jess were getting silly again and the drinks weren't helping much. Jess picked up a straw, tore the end off the wrapper and then blew on it shooting Kristen in the chest. She picked up the wrapper, wadded it in a tight ball and dropped it in his drink. Joanne scooted her chair back and said, "Okay you kids it's time to go home now. You two need a nap or something."

Chapter Two

It was their last day and the foursome intended to take their time and spend it all at Epcot. At lunchtime they all went to the Mexican pavilion and had lunch at the outdoor café complete with margaritas. On they went working their way around the lake, but Jess and Kristen, being more excited and childlike than their mates, were anxious to head for the other part of Epcot to experience some of the attractions there. They headed for the Race Track, but the line was a mile long so they got a fast pass and that would put them in a much shorter line, but they had to wait three hours to use it. They continued their explorations and made it through attractions like Space Ship Earth before going in search of a cool spot and some adult beverages.

As they made their way through the crowd later, Charlie said, "The only fluids I've had today have been alcohol and that last drink isn't sitting so well" and he slipped into the bathroom. Joanne seemed a little tired too, but didn't say anything. While they sat on a low wall and waited for Charlie, Kristen sudden stood up and looking at her watch said, "Oh damn the Race Track. We'll miss the fast pass time. I don't want to miss that." Jess looked at Joanne and she waved them on.

"Go ahead and I'll wait for Charlie. Meet us back here when you're done." Jess jumped up and grabbing Kristen's hand the two of them took off at a slow run.

Once they were in line they relaxed and caught their breath. "Jess why do you suppose Charlie got sick?"

"For one thing both of them were two margaritas to our one, it's really hot and you and I have been getting enough water."

"Too bad they'll miss this ride."

"The way Joanne looked I think she's just as glad to miss it and we know Charlie isn't interested now." As they made their way through the line they looked at all the displays that were set up to provide a distraction while people waited. Every couple of minutes one of them would point something out. First Kristen would put her hand on his arm as she talked over the noise and then Jess would put his hand on her shoulder near her neck as he pointed at something and would bend down just enough to put his lips near her ear to talk softly. All innocent gestures that neither of them gave any conscious thought to.

Through the ride they were like two kids, laughing and carrying on. When the car they were riding in broke through the doors and raced to the outside she squealed and took his hand in both of hers and held on tightly as they accelerated to sixty miles an hour on the long loop around the building. It was over all too soon and they had no more than exited the ride when she wrapped her arms around his waist and giving him a hug said, "That was the best yet, I loved it." His arm went around her and on they went walking slowly in silence and joined at their hips as they held onto each other. Well before they were back to where they were to meet the others, Kristen stopped and turned toward him. "Jess thank you for going with me on the ride. I'm having a ball." He was about five inches taller than she was so she stood on her toes and kissed him lightly and he returned the kiss and put his arm around her once again.

"I am too Krissy," and before they got too close to the others they let go of each other. By then Charlie and Joanne felt better so it was on to their next new adventure whatever it would be.

After a two hour rest in their rooms, they went back to Epcot for the Illuminations show at the lake. They had to stake out a place an hour and a half ahead of time and guard it, but they would take turns leaving for the bathroom or a snack or just to stretch their legs, but they were assured that the show was worth the effort. The show began with wonderful crashing music that flooded all of Epcot and all of the buildings around the lake were outlined with little white lights. It was ten o'clock so it was almost totally dark except for the lights on the buildings. Then the fountains in the middle of the lake started and the lasers started painting scenes of moving fantasy onto the spraying water. On the show went with music, spraying water and movies created by laser and fireworks with explosions. It was a grand show that went on for some time and all four of them were overwhelmed by the action. Jess was standing next to Joanne and just behind Kristen as she continued with her childlike wonder. She would point at something and try to make herself heard over the music, and on a few occasions Jess would put his right hand on her right shoulder and with his left arm close to her would point at something and talk into her ear. There was no doubt that Jess and Kristen were fully into the festive mood that Disney tried so hard to create.

By the time Illuminations was over the four of them were exhausted and were happy to see their rooms. They didn't want to go home and yet they did. When they boarded their plane, Charlie offered to take the odd seat across the isle from them and Kristen took the window seat with Jess next to her and Joanne on his left. Charlie was asleep before they even left the ground and Joanne was soon after. About half an hour into the flight Kristen casually took his hand in hers and whispered near his ear, "I'm so glad we did this and I had a wonderful time. Especially with you."

"It was fantastic. I don't know what my favorite part was, but the water ride and the Race Track has to be right at the top."

She smiled and squeezed his hand adding, "I agree, especially the Race Track." They relaxed their hold on each other and leaned back to enjoy the last little bit of their adventure. They made it home and Joanne and Charlie were back to work the next day, both flying out on their respective missions and Jess was back in the office. Kristen had one more day of rest and then she too went off to her part time job. It was over a week before there was any contact between the two couples. Joanne acted a little cool, but Jess wrote that off to fatigue and her thinking about going back to work. Life went on.

He'd waited and planned for weeks but everything had to be just right for it to work. He'd bought the toy earlier in the spring when he first thought of his evil deed, but conditions had to be just right for it to work. It had to be sunny and warm but it kept raining every weekend. It would be best if Charlie was on the road again and the same went for Joanne for sure. And Kristen had to be sunning. It shouldn't have been that difficult since both Charlie and Joanne were traveling for work so much, but he was beginning to think it would never happen. He also knew there would be paybacks for it but he wasn't too worried. He'd be on his guard.

It finally happened. It was Saturday and sunny and warm and the two travelers were gone for a few days. He could always tell when Charlie was gone because Kristen's routine would change. Not that he looked at his neighbor a lot or anything. It was too early in the day to catch her so he went about his day, but kept looking over the tall wood fence across the back that separated their yards. He also had to be quiet so she wouldn't know he was in the backyard.

Chapter Three

With Joanne gone so much it was left to him to do a lot of the house and yard chores and the same could be said for Kristen. But since Joanne still had her apartment it wasn't like he expected her to do them anyway. So he worked on those chores, but about every thirty minutes he'd check her backyard. He finally saw her emerge from her house in her bikini and settle in the lounge chair to sun. Now he abandoned his chores and waited while the sun warmed the day and her skin. He'd tested his plan and taken measurements to make sure it could reach that far. If it fell short all of his planning was for naught. Plus she seldom stayed in the sun for more than an hour so he had to time it just right. Maximum warmth without lost opportunity.

It was time. He loaded his new super range battery powered high capacity water gun loaded with icy cold water and made his way to the back fence. He was too old for these childish pranks, but this was one he just couldn't resist doing. Where the idea ever came from he didn't know, but he'd planned it ever since the stores rolled out the summer toys in early spring.

He'd been very scientific with his plans and had a good idea of the angle for the gun. Plus of course he had about a quart and a half of water so he had time to correct his aim.

He put the barrel of the gun on top of the fence, adjusted his aim and let fly making corrections as the water flew toward her. When it made contact with her warm glowing skin she let out a shriek and sat up in confusion. He let the water fly for another couple of seconds and then beat a hasty retreat to one of his patio chairs tossing the gun in the bushes on the way. It only took a minute before the fence gate opened and she came marching through. "Jess you shit. Damn it I know it was you."

"Hi Krissy. What was me? I heard you scream you okay?" She stood in front of him in her bikini and he did his best not to smile or let his eyes roam too much. He didn't do a very good job of either one.

"Don't play innocent with me Jess Sawyer. The trail of water led me right to you."

"Oh yeah, I didn't think of that." He was busted. The plan had worked perfectly and his smile was growing. She started to smile in spite of herself but did her best to look stern with her hands on her hips as she faced him.

"Just remember paybacks are hell."

"I'm sorry Krissy I just couldn't resist."

She continued to stand in front of him but her posture softened and with a slightly softer voice she asked him, "What are you doing with a kids toy in the first place?"

"I confess I've been planning it for weeks."

"You are so evil. The least you can do is get me something to drink."

"Coming up." When he returned he handed her a soda and after kissing her forehead he sat down next to her saying, "I'm sorry but it's not my fault. You look so sexy and tempting sunning and the devil in me just took over."

"So the devil made you do it."

"That's it exactly."

"Not good enough. There will still be paybacks."

She took a drink and asked him, "Did you know Charlie was gone?"

"I took a chance, but usually if he's home you don't sun in the morning."

"So you spy on me too?"

"Not spy exactly, but if I'm doing chores and you're out there sunning or doing chores I have to look."

"You make it sound like you're love starved. It's a safe bet that Joanne is gone again too."

"Left Friday morning."

"Now if I go back and finish tanning can I trust you not to spray me again?"

"I promise, but I won't promise not to look at you if my chores put me near the fence." Rather than say anything she stood up and after kissing his cheek she told him,

"You're forgiven for the ice water trick but still in trouble love." With that she headed for the back gate.

Before she disappeared he called out, "Hey Krissy you really do look fantastic." She half turned and blew him a kiss wiggled her butt and closed the gate behind her. Jesse sat there smiling. His plan had worked perfectly and for a bonus she came over and gave him more time to steal glances at her. He knew she could be a tease, but he didn't mind that at all. In fact he encouraged it.

Kristen spent the next several days thinking about how she could get even with Jesse but nothing suitable was coming to mind. She told Charlie about the squirt gun trick and he thought it was funny. "But damn it Charlie I want to get even with him."

"If I think of anything I'll let you know. Do we still have a key to his house?"

"Yes we do."

"That might help."

"You have an idea?"

"Not yet." Kristen only worked part time so the key comment had potential.

Later in the day Charlie told her, "Kristen, Jess said he was going to paint his bedroom pretty soon. Maybe you could sneak over there and paint one wall some hideous color. Of course you'd have to volunteer to help him cover it up."

"Yeah I like that. I'll think about that."

"The hard part will be to get in there when Joanne and Jesse are gone at the same time."

"Joanne is gone a lot so that shouldn't be too big of a problem."

It took quite a few days, but one day when Kristen was off she saw Joanne and went over to talk to her. She had to find out her schedule without exposing her plan. She opened the gate and peeking through called out. "Morning Joanne."

"Hi Kristen, come on up and join me for coffee."

Their conversation was light and wandering so at a pause Kristen said, "I'll bet it feels good not being on the road."

"I sure needed the break."

"When do you have to leave again?"

"I'm not sure yet." Kristen thought, Damn it that was not good news, but she didn't react. "I do know that I have to be gone for almost a week starting next Monday and with enough luck I'll be able to work from home until then. Of course if somebody calls I have to go."

"Sounds like a horrible job to me."

"It isn't too bad. I don't mind the travel and I love the money."

"You sound just like Charlie."

"He still on the road a lot?"

"Not quite as much as you, but a lot just the same." Kristen didn't know if Jesse had told her about his stunt, so she stayed away from that and just smiled to herself. She could already see the purple wall on his bedroom.

"Joanne do you still have your apartment?"

"Yes, but I don't know why. I'm rarely there anymore."

"Well that gives you a place to go if you and Jess have a fight."

"There is that, but we don't fight very often. It is nice sometimes if I feel the need to escape for a day or so."

"I think every woman should have the option to escape once in a while."

"I agree." Why she said that she didn't know. It wasn't like she fought with Charlie much and she never felt the need to escape. She was alone more often than not as it was.

Kristen finally said her goodbyes and went home. She wanted to be alone to think about her little adventure. Sitting at her kitchen table she smiled and thought, Charlie better be right about Jess wanting to paint his bedroom or he might not see the humor in