Journey into Cuckoldry Ch. 05: High Five

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JennyGently
JennyGently
3,292 Followers

"Is that enough?" I asked after a good few minutes more massaging than was strictly necessary.

"Mmmm," she, sighed, "why didn't I think of this yesterday? Thank you CB."

"My pleasure!" I replied, loving her open use of my Cuckold nickname. I rose to my feet and started to walk back to the apartment.

"Just a minute, Mister C!" Carmen's voice stopped me as my hand touched the sliding door. I turned round, "Do you want me to burn? You're not finished here yet."

Realising what she wanted, I looked towards my wife, my eyebrows raised in a silent request for permission. Alice, who was grinning like a Cheshire cat, just grinned wider at my embarrassment and shrugged then lay back on the sun bed with her sunglasses over her eyes. I noticed her nipples were still erect as I knelt next to Carmen's sun bed and lubricated my hands with cream once again.

Carmen's womanly body was equally wonderful but so different from my wife's. As I worked the cream into her tummy, my fingers sank a little into the softness that formed her sensual curves, and as I worked my way upwards to her arms and shoulders, I was very much aware of the extraordinary sexuality she effortlessly exuded.

Where Alice's body was firm and toned, Carmen's was soft and pliable. Where Alice was bony, fit and almost boyish, Carmen was full figured, almost voluptuous without being at all overweight. The contrast was so marked that by the time I was finally ready to massage her breasts my cock was in full, obvious, undeniable erection and as my palms made first contact with her substantial globes, its head began to peek uncomfortably out of the leg of my swim shorts.

"My, my Alice. It looks like your Cucky Boy needs a bit of release," Carmen said archly, May I...?"

Alice laughed then quickly looked around to see if we were being observed. "Be my guest!"

Carmen reached across with both hands and eased my swim shorts down over my constrained erection and down my thighs to my knees. My erect cock broke free instantly and slapped stupidly against my lower belly.

"That's better," she said, lying back on the sun bed, "now where were we?"

I quickly looked around I case there was anyone to see my naked erection but Carmen had been right. The only place that overlooked the secluded corner of the terrace was the balcony of next door's villa and that was empty. I was safe so, kneeling mostly naked but completely erect, I began to massage the sun cream into Carmen's breasts.

It was an amazing experience. Full chested and overtly sexual, Carmen's breasts made Alice's bare chest look like a boy's. They rolled and squashed incredibly under my fingers before firming to my touch as my slippery hands fought to cover their pale skin with cream, and when I began to apply cream to her large, dark nipples they grew tight and hard, their teats pointed and, compared to Alice's, simply enormous.

I barely noticed Carmen's hand casually stroking my erection as I rubbed her naked breasts, but when her fingers dived between my thighs and grasped my tightening scrotum, I suddenly realised how incredibly aroused I had become and, almost too late, what was surely about to happen.

"Excuse me..." I stammered, abandoning the sun cream and leaping to me feet in preparation for making a dash for the lounge doors. Cumming on the terrace with my shorts round my knees would be too humiliating even for a Cuckold like me! I had to make it inside!

But I hadn't bargained for the effect of having my swimming shorts so low however and after two steps I fumbled, staggered and tripped, finally making it to the door, much to the girls' amusement in time to dash into the bathroom and finish myself off messily across the mirror.

How embarrassing!

When I returned to the terrace a few minutes later having cleaned the tell-tale semen smears off the wall and mirror with a tissue, I was somewhat shame faced but at least now had a decidedly flaccid and better behaved penis. Carmen and Alice were still stretched out on their backs, breasts fully exposed to the sun.

"Better now?" Carmen asked.

I turned and grunted in reply, still pink-faced, but as she grinned at me and lay back on her bed, I couldn't help noticing the large dark moist patch on her bikini panties between her thighs. It most certainly had not been there before I had massaged her.

Wet panties twice in one day! Carmen was a sexy minx indeed.

After refilling their glasses, I joined them on the terrace on my own separate sun bed. As I lay back on the damp towel, I noticed that the balcony next door was no longer empty and that a tall, well-built young man was doing some rather showy exercises there on his own. It was Mitch, the Junior Olympian. He didn't seem able to keep his eyes off the two bare-breasted girls next to me -- though they were both almost old enough to be his mother .

To my surprise, his gaze seemed especially drawn to my wife's small breasts, the nipples of which were, I noticed, still erect even now. I wondered if she had noticed she had an audience but through her sunglasses it was impossible to see where, if anywhere, she was looking.

Had I been a more 'normal' husband I might have become angry and remonstrated with the Peeping Tom despite his youth and muscles. Instead, as a Cuckold I felt proud -- and more than a little aroused - that a young good-looking lad should find my wife so very sexy.

I looked across at Alice who lay motionless, her breasts darkening almost as I watched, and noticed a small but definitely fast-growing damp patch in the crotch of her red bikini panties too. Like Carmen, she most certainly had not been damp there even after I had massaged her breasts.

She was getting aroused before my eyes. Hmmm.

We swam, sunbathed and read books and magazines for the rest of the day, all three of us tanning noticeably in the warm sun. Both the girls replaced their bikini tops before going to the pool which was a relief because it seemed that whenever they went for a swim, so did Mitch, our secret observer from next door. When they returned to their topless sunbathing, he appeared either on the balcony, or on one occasion 'going for a run' across the end of our terrace.

I had to admit, he did look very fit and strong in his tight fitting running kit. I can't imagine the girls failed to notice it too.

As the day cooled a little, we went into the apartment, showered and changed then, glass in hand, watched the sun go down over the mountains before having dinner together in a small rough-and-ready bar on the beach, a few miles from the apartment.

I have to admit I felt great, walking barefoot along the sand hand in hand with two gorgeous women. Alice had dressed in a loose white cotton dress which showed off her light healthy tan to perfection and beneath which I could tell she wore no underwear at all -- something she was increasingly doing at home too.

Carmen wore the equally short but tight black cocktail dress that I had seen her in before. Apart from matching her dark hair and gypsy eyes, it accentuated her curves to perfection. They were both stunning in their different ways and I told them so.

Spanish restaurant hours are late so it was well gone midnight by the time we returned to our bedroom and Alice and I kissed Carmen goodnight. It had been a lovely evening but, as she donned her sleep shorts and loose top, I could tell my wife was preoccupied.

"Are you very disappointed?" I asked as we pulled the light sheet over ourselves and turned off the light.

"Hmmm?"

"I mean I don't think either of us expected bedtime to be like this two nights in a row, did we? Are you finding it difficult without Steve?"

She breathed out heavily. "I suppose I am, yes. I hadn't realised just how much I was looking forward to... you know... to being fucked by him again. It's feels like it's been such a long time. What about you?"

I loved the emphasis she had unconsciously put on the word 'fucked'. It made me tingle inside.

"I'm disappointed too," I told her truthfully, "though I wouldn't want everyone to know I'm disappointed that I can't watch my wife cheating on me with another man."

She laughed. "That's what your Best Friend Carmen has done to us!"

We lay side my side for a few moments before a thought crossed my mind.

"If you're feeling horny I could try and fuck you now," I offered, "with a condom of course, I know you want to stay clean for him and..."

"Thanks," she interrupted, "but I'd rather save myself for Steve when he comes. I love you very much but it's just not the same with you as when he fucks me."

There! She had used the 'f' word again. Wonderful!

"I'd rather wait another day than risk being..."

"Disappointed?" I filled in the word for her.

She nodded. "Sorry, but it's the truth. It will make the fucking better for all three of us -- maybe all four -- if I'm really, really ready."

Another 'f' word! She must be very frustrated indeed!

Alice paused, staring into the darkness, her mind clearly picturing all she wanted to feel when her lover arrived. Mine was too although I didn't say anything.

A moment later she breathed out one long sigh and rolled onto her side. To my surprise, I felt a small delicate hand lowering the front of my shorts and light fingers began to stroke my tummy.

"If you need a little help though..." she said.

My cock automatically rose to meet her fingers and for a few moments she stroked the sensitive ridge beneath my shaft, then took my erection fully in her fingers and began to pump me in slow, gentle strokes.

"Alice, you don't have tooooo!" I began.

"Shhh! It won't be long..." she whispered, tightening and loosening her grip on my shaft as she would sometimes tighten and loosen her vagina around me when we made love, "...before you get to see me... being fucked... by Steve...again..."

"Ooooh! That's nice!" I sighed. Her hand rose from the very base of my shaft where my scrotum was tightening quickly to my smooth rounded head which was already swelling.

"His cock... deep... in my cunt..."

"Oh God, yes!"

"Thrusting... into me... so, so deep..."

I could picture the scenario in my mind clearly as I had had seen it in real life, three times now.

"Faster and faster," she said, her hand on my cock suiting her actions to her words, moving swiftly up and down my shaft, "making me wetter and wetter..."

"Mmmmm!" I breathed, feeling the heat of impending climax building between my thighs and spreading down my legs as her voice surrounded me with vivid images.

"Making me hotter... making me cum... and cum... and cum... calling his name... "

Her hand was moving quickly now, the room full of soft slapping noises as her fist struck my pubic hair over and over again as she tormented me. I could picture her with him, her breasts bare, her dress bunched round her waist, her thighs spread wide, his bottom going up and down between them...

"He's fucking me... harder and harder... faster and faster... he's going to cum in me... fill me with his seed... knock me up...!"

"Oh yessss!"

The heat in my belly was running fast down the inside of my thighs and up into my chest as in my mind I saw Steve's thrusting become wild, uncontrolled... Alice screaming at him to cum inside her... to knock her up... his buttocks tightening... her legs grotesquely wide as her body shook in orgasm... his hoarse shout of triumph as he began to ejaculate... his semen cascading into my wife's body... his sperm wriggling and writhing within her... working their way through her pulsing cervix... seeking the egg in her womb... breaking through its surface... fertilising it within her... her belly swelling with his child...

Total Conquest... Total Conquest...

And then my own cock erupted in a cascade of sticky, slimy fluid which spurted over my lower belly and chest, my cock pulsing, throbbing in Alice's increasingly messy hand as she kept on pumping me right through my ejaculation, gripping me hard as if milking every last drop of the precious semen from my body, holding my softening cock tightly in her hand long after my ejaculations had ceased before finally releasing its flaccid shaft to the warm night air.

"Oh my God, Alice!" I croaked, my chest and throat tight with the dying spasms of my orgasm as I lay breathless, panting on the bed. "That was amazing!"

"Feeling better?" She asked as she wiped her hands on a tissue from the box by the bed.

"Much better," I admitted, "You're amazing too."

"Two hand jobs in one in one day," she smiled, "perhaps you're not such a useless lover after all..."

I frowned.

"Yes, I did see what Carmen was doing to you," she added.

There was no malice in her voice and I smiled at the tease.

"Are you sure I can't...do something for you?" I asked again, still panting a little.

"Let's save it for tomorrow and let Steve give me a proper fucking. You'll enjoy it more too."

Another 'f' word. The poor thing must be desperate.

"Ok," I replied, "and thank you, Hotwife Alice."

"Goodnight Cucky-Boy!" she said, kissing me on the forehead and rolling onto her other side, facing away from me, leaving me with a pool of gooey mess on my tummy but a glow in my heart.

"Let's hope tomorrow night is all you want it to be." I whispered before cleaning myself up and falling asleep alongside her.

Chapter 6 -- Six of the Best! -- Will be published very soon.

JennyGently
JennyGently
3,292 Followers
12