Journey into Cuckoldry Ch. 11: Legs Eleven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I said I had a treat for you," she whispered, "how often do you get to take a girl's oral virginity, Mister C?"

"But..." I stammered, my cock now painful in my shorts.

"I've told her how good you are. Don't let me down!" she interrupted and pushed me towards the space between Julie's open thighs that Steve was just vacating.

I stared at the beautiful, innocent-looking girl before me, taking in the widely spread slim thighs, the swollen belly, the full breasts still leaking milk, the damp patch across the pale triangle of her thong.

Nervously I lowered my face to her panty-covered crotch and inhaled. The heat of my breath on her inner thigh made Julie tremble visibly but she didn't seem to have noticed that it wasn't Steve between her legs any more. I inhaled again, feeling the scent of a highly aroused woman fill my head and chest. She smelled sweet; sweeter and cleaner than either Carmen or my lovely wife but with a dark slightly acrid undercurrent that made my heart beat faster. I insinuated the index fingers of both hands under the elastic waistband of her thong; she moaned softly then very gently and slowly I began to ease them down over her soft smooth buttocks.

"Nnnn Noooo!" she moaned, her hands reaching for her groin.

Steve's strong hands took her fingers in his.

"Shhhh!" he sooth, "just relax and enjoy it Jules!"

"But I've never..." she protested weakly.

"Then it's time you did!"

His voice was low, smooth and sexual; even I could feel his seductive power as she stopped fighting and nervously allowed me to slip her panties along her thighs, over her knees, toes and drop them in a ball on the floor. Her vulva was now fully exposed only inches from my face; she tried one last time to hide her modesty but her legs closed harmlessly on my shoulders.

"Relax Jules," Steve repeated hypnotically, stroking her shoulders, arms and rounded belly as I manoeuvred myself into place.

"But I'm not clean..."

"All the better," Steve assured her, "you're going to love it!"

He kissed her on the mouth as I looked at the vulva so completely exposed before me; the swollen outer lips, the dark pink gash between them, the soft, smooth dark tangle of pubic hair that had obviously recently been trimmed; the glistening lubrication oozing from between her inner lips.

She was indeed ready!

I lowered my mouth to her slit, pausing to breathe warm air on its dark core before drawing my tongue in a long, slow stroke along the crease at the top of her thigh, between her leg and her puffy outer lips, first along her left side from her buttock to her hip, then the same on her right. I felt her body go tense; rigid as she grabbed Steve's strong, steadying arms.

"Oh my God!" she gasped, her hips writhing in front of me though in truth I had hardly touched her.

My tongue bold and pointed, I licked around her vulva again, along its puffy outer lips and below the base of her slit where the tip of my tongue flicked over the base of the cleft between her buttocks.

"Hhhhhhhhh" she sighed, wriggling slightly as my tongue retraced its path around her wet red gash.

I gently drew its tip across her slit, feeling the heat of her aroused body and the sharp, slightly metallic taste of the juices that were beginning to flow freely from her.

"MmmMM!" I heard her moan loudly. Her soft thighs closed momentarily on the sides of my head.

"Did I hurt you?" I whispered, breathing hot air on the exposed nub which twitched before my eyes.

"No... No... but please... be gentle..."

"I promise," I mumbled into her pubic hair, inhaling the wonderful growing aroma, so very different from my own wife's.

I licked her again, this time spreading her lips so that the tip of my tongue could find the tiny space between her inner and outer lips and tickle her there. I could feel the coarseness of her pubic hair, several strands of which had entered my mouth but I didn't care. Her pelvis tilted, moving away from my face a little and I leaned forward to follow it, licking and tonguing as we moved together, her vulva pressed against my mouth, her hips rocking slightly from left to right.

"Ohhhh..." she moaned my name softly, "don't stop don't stop..."

I traced the outline of her slit with the tip of my tongue one more time then began to pay special attention to the collection of fleshy parts at its apex. Her hood was large; very large and I toyed with it for a while, circling it with my tongue, lapping its underside before drawing it easily into my mouth and sucking it gently between my lips, taking care to keep my teeth covered.

She began to whimper softly as I kept on circling and sucking, circling and sucking; the taste of her juices changing, becoming sweeter and more liquid. I closed my eyes, feeling her smooth thighs on either side of my head, rocking me back and forth as I licked and tongued her.

I could hear muffled voices from above and behind me; Julie's dreamy, half-intoxicated murmur; a man's confident tone; a woman laughing; another man half in tears.

A moment later I pulled back a short way and placed my thumbs carefully either side of her reddening hood. The stimulation temporarily paused, Julie's body went still and I gently pulled the flesh of her outsize hood back to expose the hot sensitive hidden nub. She moaned as her tight skin stretched; a second later her precious core was revealed.

I stared. Without a shadow of doubt she had the tiniest clitoris I had ever seen, either in real life or in pornography. Barely a few millimetres across and very dark pink in colour, it had been completely shrouded by its rather meaty hood and protected from all but the most persistent assault.

In the normal course of penetrative sex, it would have been all but impossible to stimulate. It was no surprise that her husband's attentions in bed had failed to arouse her enough to reach orgasm. It was a tribute to Steve's size, patience and amazing technique that he had delivered her very first climax at all, let alone without oral stimulation to help.

But it was my turn now!

Drawing her hood back with both thumbs, I blew gently on her dark, open slit again then leaned forward and drew the flat of my tongue in a single stroke from beneath the base of her slit, along the full length of its dark dampness and firmly across the tiny exposed nub of her clitoris stimulating it directly for perhaps the first time in her entire life.

"JESUS CHRIST!"

Her voice rose in a shriek and her hips slammed upwards into my face, forcing her slit hard against my teeth. Her thighs clamped hard on my ears as her hands flew to my head where they grabbed handfuls of hair.

"OhmyGod! OhJesusChrist!" she gasped, "What... what... what are you doing?"

Julie's voice was all breath as she gasped the words. The force with which she held my head and hair was painful but I noticed she didn't push me away too hard.

"I told you he was good!" Carmen's voice was low and seductive, "just lie back and let it happen.

"But..."

"Shhh!" Steve's voice was soft. He held her hand tightly and smiling, nodded to me.

A second later I had repeated the motion, drawing the rough surface of my tongue across her newly exposed and stimulated clitoris a second time. Julie literally shrieked in shock and surprise, her thighs clamping hard on the sides of my head again. I tongued her a third, then a fourth time, dipping my tongue into her weeping vagina and exploring the full length of her slit before returning to the tiny hard nub above.

"OhhhhHHHHHHH!"

The orgasm that hit her robbed her of breath and almost broke my neck as her legs gripped my throat hard enough to choke me, her heels dug sharply into my back and her vulva was rammed hard enough against my mouth to cut my lip against my teeth.

"Yes!" I heard Carmen's triumphant voice close by.

Ignoring the discomfort, I pressed on with my task, raising her hood still higher, insinuating the tip of my tongue underneath then delving deep into her vagina once again. I could feel Julie's juices, hot and sticky, running down my chin and onto my neck, the powerful aroma along with her frantically writhing body making me half dizzy.

I swapped my hands round so that I could hold her hood high using the thumb and forefinger of my right hand then slipped the long middle finger of my left deep into her vagina, curling it upwards in search of her g-spot, all the time, working my tongue on and around her slit. She was tight, but oh so wet and my finger slipped easily into her right up to the third knuckle.

"Nnngh! Nnngh! Nnngh!"

Julie convulsed at my touch, her body thrashing from side to side and up and down, one hand firmly gripping Steve's strong arm, the other tangled in my hair, pulling me hard against her until I was sure she would soon pull out a handful. Inside her body, my finger flexed, seeking the rough patch that I hoped would take her even higher. If it was there, it was tiny. I slipped a second finger alongside the first, feeling her tightness and stretching her around my knuckles as my tongue returned once again to her tiny nub.

"Nnngh! Nnngh! NNNNGH!"

Julie's sweet, pregnant body was tiring, the stream of orgasms taking their toll.

"Please... Please... can't... can't take... any more..."

Carmen's hand was quickly on my shoulder.

"I think she's had enough, Mister C! It's her first time; bring her down gently!"

I slowed my probing fingers to a halt then gently withdrew them from Julie's dripping, red-rimmed vagina and lifted my face from her slit. My lips and nose were numb from so much tonguing and my face was wet and sticky with her juices but I felt so good!

I, Mister Cuckold; the man whose wife was even now upstairs climaxing at the hands of a younger, better lover ; I had brought a beautiful young woman to climax. It didn't matter that it had been with my mouth and hands, or that I would never have the chance to fuck her with my cock. All that mattered was that I had done what was expected of me and, it appeared, done it well!

I sat back on my heels looking at the spent body on the sofa before me. Julie's legs flopped sideways and her head lolled onto her right shoulder as her full breasts rose and fell with her heavy breathing. As I shuffled away on my knees, I noticed a large dark patch on the cushion beneath her bottom where her juices had flowed liberally.

Steve quickly took my place, flipping her left leg onto the sofa, laying her head on a cushion and spreading her thighs wide. He mounted her unresisting body quickly and unceremoniously, entering her with a few short sharp strokes barely three feet from where I knelt. His cock was thick, dark and intimidating but it wasn't until it was buried its full length in her vagina that Julie's body reluctantly began to respond.

But when it did respond, it responded quickly and a handful of powerful, purposeful strokes later she was panting and moaning with renewed if exhausted passion.

"You did a great job," Carmen whispered in my ear as she crouched next to me, "I'm proud of you!"

I smiled broadly at this praise from the She-Devil, nursing my swollen upper lip where Julie's bucking, orgasming vulva had struck me forcefully.

"I think you've missed most of the performance upstairs though," she said, taking my arm. I rose a little unsteadily to my feet as she added: "If you're lucky you might just catch the finale!"

She nodded towards the ceiling and as my head stopped spinning I understood what she meant. From above us the thump-thump sound of rapid thrusting was clearly audible, along with a woman's voice moaning long and low. Mitch's comprehensive fucking of my wife was clearly building up to the only natural conclusion it could reach. As I listened, the thumping grew faster and faster and Alice's voice rose higher and louder, short sharp squeals emerging with every loud crash.

"Go on," Carmen urged, "Get up there now!"

I looked at the sofa where Steve was thrusting into Julie's exhausted body in long, steady strokes. Her arousal was rising by the second despite her post-climactic state and once again I was amazed at the extraordinary sexual talent of the man; a talent I could barely dream of possessing.

"Do you want to miss it all? Mitch is good but he's inexperienced. He won't last in a cunt like hers forever!"

Carmen's crude words brought me to my senses and I half ran out of the room just as Julie's rasping, desperate voice announced the arrival of a massive vaginal climax to match the clitoral orgasms I had just given her.

"Oh God! Oh fuck! Fuck me!"

Her voice followed me as I ran from the room and up the stairs towards the unmistakeable sounds of my own wife reaching a shattering orgasm.

My chair was still in its place on the landing, just out of sight of the lovers. I was panting as I reached it, leaned heavily on its back and stared into the room where the fucking was reaching a crescendo.

In the soft candlelight, my wife Alice was on her hands and knees, still in her stockings, her hair loose and wild hanging over her face like a curtain. As I watched, she threw her head back, her face a picture of wild-eyed ecstatic torment. Kneeling behind her was her young lover Mitch, his hands gripping her hips tightly as he slammed his body into hers hard and fast like a jack-hammer, his pace frenzied and violent.

Having seen him naked and hard in Spain, I knew just how impressive his erection was and could barely imagine the damage his monstrous cock must be doing within my wife's vagina. From the expression on her face, she couldn't take much more.

"OhmyfuckingGod! OhmyfuckingGod!"

Alice sounded drunk as another of God knows how many waves of climax pulsed through her body. Her head rose, her eyes rolled up towards the ceiling and an inhuman howl passed her lips.

"Ohhhhhhooooowwwwwww!"

Suddenly her arms gave way underneath her and she fell forward face down on the bed. Mitch's body followed, forcing her legs wide apart and pressing her hard into the bed sheet as he thrust relentlessly into her helpless body.

"MmmmmNnnnngggghhhhhh"

This new position must have stimulated an even more sensitive part of her vagina because her voice soared even higher. Her eyes flew open wide, her mouth matched them and within seconds all sound was choked off as her body shook uncontrollably in an immense final climax.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" I heard Mitch grunting then my wife's voice crying, begging,

"Enough! Please! Cum now! Cum nowwwWW!"

Above her I saw Mitch's face grimace and contort and his body convulse as the first spasm of his own orgasm hit him and a split second later he began to cum deep in my wife's vagina, thrusting himself violently into her body as his spasms began.

"Oh Fuck! OH Fuck! Oh Ali!" he croaked under his breath, as his body began to twist and jerk.

I held tightly onto the chair for support as, once again, another man begin to inseminate my sweet, lovely wife, filling her helpless, unresisting body with his live, active sperm.

Mitch's body seemed to twitch and spasm for an age as his ejaculation continued. I tried to picture the ropes of sticky semen cascading into her, spurting against her cervix but my bewildered mind couldn't cope. I couldn't even find it in me to feel the usual cuckold mix of jealousy, envy and anger as this younger, stronger, more virile man crudely thrust my marital rights aside and claimed my wife's body for his own. All I could do was lean heavily on the chair and watch it happen.

Eventually the thrusting slowed and stopped. Mitch lay on top of my battered wife, sweating, his face pink with exertion as the weight of his body crushed hers into the rumpled sheet. The muscles on his powerful shoulders were bunched and impressive, as were his upper arms. Knowing what I did about the size of the erection that was at that moment softening inside her, it wasn't hard to see why my wife would choose this energetic, youthful lovemaking over a mating with me.

The boy raised his head and stared through the open doorway. I wasn't sure whether he could see me as I stood in the darkness but he showed no sign of recognition as he slowly withdrew his flaccid cock from my wife's well-used vagina and raised himself to his knees between her spread thighs.

Alice remained motionless face down on the bed, the rising and falling of her back as she breathed the only sign of life. His job for the moment done, I watched Mitch run his fingertips lovingly down her long, slim back and small, tight buttocks, the gentleness of his touch in sharp contrast to the violence of their copulation.

He leaned over her and kissed her between her shoulder blades, then in a line down her spine, mumbling soft nothings under his breath. As his lips reached her lower back, Alice raised her head from the bed and smiled, dazed but contented. She turned her blonde head to the side to meet Mitch's lips as he leaned low over her again.

They exchanged a few words and kissed again, slowly and lovingly.

"It looks like everyone's happy!"

The low voice alongside startled me; it was Carmen who had sneaked silently up the stairs and who now stood close by me, the only one of us still fully dressed.

"The boy looks happy, your sweet innocent wife is certainly happy and," she slipped her hand into the front of my shorts and squeezed the almost painfully hard erection barely contained within, "and of course, Mister Cuckold is happy too if this is anything to go by!"

"We will have to keep an eye on those two, though," she continued, "we can't have them falling in love, can we?"

I looked back into the bedroom where the two lovers were now lying close together, my wife's golden head resting on Mitch's muscular chest as he stroked her hair and her flat, toned tummy with his fingertips. There was a look of sheer adoration in her eyes which was not unusual after a fucking, but this look went far beyond anything I had seen when she had been fucked by Steve. For the moment at least, my wife was lost and, from the self-satisfied smile on Mitch's young face, he was pleased with the result of his efforts.

Who could blame him? Who could blame her? For the first time in our new lifestyle, I worried that I really could lose my wife to another man. My stomach churned like never before, I felt sick but also massively aroused at the thought.

As if sensing my unease, Carmen released my erection and slipped her hand in mine.

"Don't worry," she whispered, "you won't lose her. We just have to remind her of what she really, really wants!"

"What... what do you have in mind?" I mumbled.

Carmen's eyes positively twinkled in the darkness.

"Leave it to me, Mister Cuckold. The night isn't over yet; not by a long way!"