Journey Into Cyberspace

Story Info
Wife performs for her husband over the Internet.
2.2k words
4.27
33.6k
1
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you once again for all the valuable feedback to my other stories.

It was going to be a long train journey to the coast, about four hours in all. Andy was going to Newquay in Cornwall to look for business premises; he wanted to relocate and open a cyber-café in the town popular with surfers and families.

Part of the train journey ran on the new high-tech trains that offered wi-fi access to their first class customers, bearing this in mind Andy booked a first class ticket ensuring he could at least pass some time with his trusty laptop. "May as well do some research on the way" he thought to himself.

The day of the journey soon arrived and Andy waited patiently at the platform, passing his time by studying his fellow passengers. A pretty blonde girl pulling a suitcase behind her caught his eye and he admired the way her bum wiggled in her tight designer jeans as she walked past him. As if she could feel his gaze on her bottom the girl turned around and gave him a hard look. He blushed, embarrassed to be caught scrutinising her so obviously.

Moments later the train pulled into the platform and Andy settled into a booth in one of the first class carriages. Rush hour had passed a good hour or two ago but even so the train was unusually quiet for a weekday.

Andy pulled out his laptop from its case and placed it on the table in front of him and waited patiently whilst it whirred into action. Being a bit of a self-confessed computer-geek, he was impressed at how quickly it connected to the wireless network and his messenger program soon jumped into action notifying him that new e-mails were in his inbox.

He clicked to open his mail programme and noticed that amongst the usual junk trying to sell him viagra and offer him unsecured loans there was an e-mail with the title 'Good Luck Finding Our Café!' from Lucy, his wife.

Andy cleared the spam from his Inbox and opened the e-mail.

Hi Sexy,

I can't tell you how excited I am about the cyber-café. I thought you would appreciate something 'cute' for the journey. I'll be online most of the day as I decided to work from home.

Love and kisses

Lucy

He clicked to open the attachment and smiled to himself; Lucy was always sending him cute e-cards with appropriate messages for whatever occasion.

"Bloody hell!" he thought to himself; cute wasn't quite how he would put it!

Andy had expected something like a picture of a fluffy kitten and a corny message, you know the sort, but he was glad he was alone at the table as what actually appeared on the screen was a picture of Lucy lying on their bed, her blonde hair fanned out beneath her and a flush of colour in her cheeks, her rosy pink nipples standing to attention; at the side of Lucy was a rabbit vibrator, glistening from, he suspected, recent use.

He felt his penis stiffen in his trousers and looked around to make sure no one could see what he was looking at, he didn't want all and sundry ogling his beautiful, naked wife.

In Andy's opinion Lucy was quite a catch; he had met her at a friend's party and why she was single he had no idea, she was intelligent, funny and pretty, in-fact everything a bloke could wish for. The first thing he had noticed about Lucy was her infectious laugh followed closely by her lovely well-rounded bottom. He knew straight away that she was the girl for him and the rest, as they say is history.

He opened his messenger program and selected 'Bunnykins' from his list of contacts.

"Crikey Lucy, you nearly gave me a heart attack!" he typed quickly.

"Hi sexy" came the response. "Did you like the picture?"

"Like it? I loved it! What a surprise! I'm just glad nobody was looking! I'm on the train now thinking of you on the bed playing with your vibrator and I've got a hard-on the size of the Eiffel tower! I hope nobody notices."

"LOL Really? It would be hard to miss something the size of the Eiffel tower. Well, I'm pleased that you liked the picture; I just wish I were with you, I'd love to stroke your monument."

Andy twitched involuntarily as he pictured her hands stroking his cock, the thought made his penis jerk with excitement. Praying nobody would walk past, he placed a hand on his crotch and squeezed himself.

With his free hand he typed a reply "I wish you were here too, then you wouldn't be able to tease me with naked pictures of yourself."

Andy jumped as he heard the stewardess approach and quickly closed his laptop, as the picture of Lucy was sill visible on his screen.

"Anything to drink sir? Tea? Coffee? Juice?" The stewardess waved an arm at her trolley.

"Err no, thank you." Andy leaned forward, hoping that it would hide his obvious erection.

"OK sir" the stewardess replied. "Anything you need, just press the button on the panel to the right of you."

Andy groaned inwardly as the stewardess walked away. He was sure she had winked at him with that last statement. He opened up his laptop again and waited impatiently for it to whir out of sleep mode. His message program was flashing at him, indicating new messages.

He opened the waiting message from Lucy.

"Actually I wish you were here in bed with me and fucking me senseless. I suppose I'll have to make do with my rabbit whilst you are away."

Andy closed his eyes for a brief second as he pictured the scene, then he tapped at the keyboard. "Blimey Lucy, you're certainly a horny little minx this morning aren't you? You're not helping me here."

"I can't help it" she replied adding a grinning smiley face. "I am missing you already!"

"Are you still naked?" Andy asked.

"Yes," she replied. "Would you like to see?"

Andy looked around him and considered the risk. He knew Lucy was offering to turn on the web-cam but he did not particularly want to expose his wife to other passengers.

Andy twisted around in his chair and saw that there was nobody sitting in the seats directly behind him and reassured that the stewardess had recently visited the carriage he decided that if he turned his laptop to an angle and plugged in his headphones it should be OK; it would certainly be an interesting way to pass some of the journey.

Andy accepted the pop up web-cam request box that appeared and Lucy appeared on the screen before him, naked as promised and sitting on the bed, which must mean she was using her own laptop. She looked glorious; he loved her dishevelled morning look, it was kind of sexy seeing her hair out of place and her face fresh from a night of dreams.

"You look beautiful Lucy. I wish I was there right now, I would kiss your neck, nibble and lick it in the way I know makes you shiver." Andy watched Lucy read the message, her face flushing with excitement.

"Oh, lovely! What else would you do?" she asked into the microphone.

"Do I really want to do this on a train?" Andy thought to himself. He decided he did but he was not going to go too far, there was no harm sending messages to his wife.

Andy turned his message program onto live chat so that she could watch the letters appear on the screen as he was typing them.

"Well, I would move slowly across your shoulders and down the gentle slope of your breasts."

Andy stopped typing for a moment and Lucy looked directly into the web-cam. "And?" she asked expectantly.

"Well then I would..."cursing under his breath, he quickly lowered the lid of his laptop as he noticed the pretty girl from earlier making her way towards him through the carriage. Her perfume lingered in the air as she passed and he realised it was the same as scent as Lucy used.

He turned his attention back to the laptop; Lucy had guessed that he couldn't respond to her and was waiting patiently for his next move.

"Sorry darling, didn't wish to expose you to the other passengers." he typed. Lucy smiled in response to his message.

"OK, so where was I?" he asked.

"You were kissing the slope of my breasts, moving slowly downwards..." Lucy replied.

"I would kiss and lick your nipples then I would cup your breasts with my hands, placing my thumbs on your nipples and rub them so lightly you would barely feel it."

Performing the actions Andy was describing, Lucy lifted her hands to her breasts; her sensitive nipples visibly hardened to the light touch of her thumbs. She continued further by rolling the nipples between her finger and thumb, tugging on them and squeezing.

"Will you fetch your vibrator? I want to watch what you were doing before you took that photo."

Lucy nodded and quickly moved out of shot, she returned within seconds, brandishing her pink rabbit vibrator. Making sure she could read the words on the screen, Lucy moved the laptop far enough away from her that Andy could get a full view of her bare body.

She knelt on the mattress, teasing him with her parted legs.

Andy gazed for a moment taking in her stunning petite curves and pert breasts, his eyes resting on her bare pussy. Sometimes he still couldn't believe that this beautiful woman was married to him.

Through the material of his trousers Andy grabbed his cock as he watched Lucy suck her fingers then insert them between the lips of her pussy, sliding back and forth, her free hand grasping her vibrator which she was using to stimulate her nipples.

Andy lifted his jacket and placed it across his lap; he was not comfortable with exposing himself in public places but it was no good, he needed to free himself, his penis was straining agonisingly against his trousers.

With one hand Andy unzipped his trousers and freed his rigid cock; hiding his erection with his jacket he slid his hand up and down the velvety shaft, moving slowly so as not to draw attention to himself.

Slowly he typed with one hand "I have my hand round my cock, wanking myself at the sight of your beautiful naked body."

Lucy looked a little surprised. "On the train?" she questioned.

"Yes, hidden underneath my jacket." He clicked on the blushing smiley face to show he was ashamed at his actions.

Lucy moved the vibrator lower down, inserting it inside of her and thrusting in and out, the little rabbit on the side stimulating her pussy.

Andy was struggling to keep his movements to a slow pace; the thrill of Lucy masturbating herself for him was almost too much, especially when she looked directly into the camera, removed the vibrator from her pussy and inserted it deep into her mouth, wrapping her lips around the rubber shaft.

Andy's senses were on overload; he could almost taste Lucy's juices as she must be able to right now and he imagined those lovely lips around his own throbbing cock, her tongue swirling round the head and he couldn't help but quicken his own rubbing, he could feel the moisture of his pre-cum on the tip of his penis.

He was so wrapped up in his fervour that he forgot about being careful and did not notice the footsteps behind him; there was no mistaking however, the loud gasp of surprise at the side of him that coincided with the onset of his climax.

It was the pretty girl and she had seen everything. As he shot his load into his hand she quickly walked away back to her own carriage. On the screen in front of him, Lucy was reaching her own orgasm, thrusting the vibrator wildly in and out of her pussy.

Andy quickly reached for a napkin from the table and wiped his hand clean of his semen.

What did he do now? He decided against approaching the girl to apologise for his terrible behaviour, he was far too embarrassed as he guessed she must be too.

He heard Lucy talk to him in his headphone.

"Sorry for getting carried away honey. Did you enjoy the show?"

He needed to decide whether to tell her, or spare her blushes and keep the incident quiet. He opted to keep quiet for now.

"You were fabulous darling," he tapped on the keyboard. "My very own porn star!"

Lucy grinned at him. "I really need to get out of bed," she said stretching luxuriously. "Give me a call later." She blew him a kiss and disappeared.

Later that afternoon the train pulled in to the station at Newquay. In his hurry to hail a taxi and get out of the winter weather Andy failed to notice the pretty girl disembark the train from a carriage further down the platform. Their paths were destined to cross again.

To Be Continued...