Journey into Melanie's Reality Ch. 01

Story Info
Urgent sex after months apart.
4.5k words
4.52
18.3k
6

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/09/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scotsman69
Scotsman69
270 Followers

Author's note: This is a continuation of 'Melanie', the last chapter of which I posted well over a year ago. It stands alone, although if you are new to my work and like it, you may wish to read 'Melanie' as well.

This is a work of love and imagination. My deepest thanks to my partner, who has meticulously edited almost everything I've written since we met.

*****

Sandy surfaced from sleep, aware he'd been dreaming but remembering nothing of where it had taken him. He was instantly aware of where he was though: in the whispering hum of the A380, on his way to Australia.

He opened the shutter and his eyes slitted against sunpower through the port window. Several miles down, through layers of thin swirling cloud, the geographer in him recognised the distinctive bulge of the southwestern corner of the island continent. He was an old and seasoned traveller, and no longer thrilled to the new as he used to. Normally. But this wasn't normal. He was going to meet Melanie, for the first time on her home territory.

He unsnapped the lapbelt and murmured apologies to the couple next to him. Slipped out and moved down the aisle, needing to stretch his legs. Emirates provided more legroom in economy than any airline he'd flown with, but he had to move his long limbs, he'd been near twenty hours in the air since home. He appreciated the size of the A380: it had dwarfed the 747 next to it at Dubai. He pace-counted his walking to a half-kilometre up and down both long decks, did some stretching exercises against a bulwark, and freshened up before returning to his seat. He was tumescent when he peed, suffused with the imminent expectation of his lover.

He lost himself in Cormac McCarthy, ate a decent meal approaching Adelaide, then couldn't focus on anything but thoughts of his woman as the behemoth moved over landmass again. It was four months since she'd visited Glasgow as guest at a poetry festival, seven since they first met in Paris: a magical few days which had sealed their love. He'd told his publisher that he wanted to go out for the launch of the Australian edition of his novel. She was curious: he'd already turned down trips to New York, Toronto and Berlin, against her advice. Her eyes twinkled when he'd confessed:

- I'll need to see what I can do then Sandy.

And she'd delivered.

The announcement of the descent woke him from a doze, and he watched the shape of Sydney grow as the plane slipped through evening sunshine. Then the bump, planes and terminal buildings flashing by, runway lights slowing, like any other airport arrival in the world. But this wasn't. This was a new continent, and the start of a new chapter in his life.

*****

He moved through the procedures of international arrivals in a dwam. Melanie stood smiling as he emerged, her distinctive form in the silk dress which she'd worn when they first met in Paris. His woman. They were trembling as they melted into each other, moaning greetings. Barely noticed others tutting as their embrace blocked the centre of the exit. Eventually their faces parted. She smiled as she drew his hand from her arse, reached in her shoulder-bag, pressed something damp in his palm:

- As instructed darling. They got wet on the drive down. Had to stop. I kept them on when I wanked so I'd soak them for you. I didn't expect to squirt though, usually it takes you to do that. I was just... so excited.

The pools of her brown eyes fastened on his. His cock stiffened, and he raised the flimsy silk to his nose, not caring what others saw. Christ, her sexfragrance. Breathed deeply, absorbing her. He pocketed the panties:

- Jesus darling, what a beautiful welcome gift...

He had to drag her into a corner, pressed hard into her supple willingness as his hand stroked her knee. Christ, her skin again, her smell, sweat and the taste of her neck, sexscent rising as his palm slid up her thigh, her panting harsher, her moan and jerk as his fingers stroked the naked silken wetness, curled deep in her beloved cunt. His cunt. Her pupils moved upwards as his digits met her need. She was a quaking sexmess in his arms, and his hand and wrist were dripping. He shivered in joy at her pleasure: dear god, his beautiful Melanie.

She gradually re-emerged into the reality of the terminal building, stroked his cock through his loose trousers:

- Sorry darling, I want this in my throat. But you'll have to wait a bit.

He knew she was nervous about driving in the city and remained quiet as she navigated through lights and roundabouts. Then they were on the motorway heading south, and he felt the tension slide from her. Leaned over and kissed her cheek:

- You said it's about four hours to Canberra darling? I'm happy to spell you, you've already driven four hours to get here.

The smile he loved creased her features, and she glanced momentarily in his eyes:

- What, and entrust my life to a man more jetlagged than he's ever been in his life? Who's been on Australian roads for the first time, for all of twenty minutes? No, thank you darling. I had several hours in Sydney before your flight was due, had things to do, ate a good dinner. But I will need a break sometime. That'll rest me sufficiently.

- Mmm, yes, we both need a break sweet. We'd better wait till it's dark though.

- God I love you Sandy. Don't want to wait, but we need to clear the city. It'll be dark in half-an-hour, pitch black. Hardly any moon tonight, I checked. I thought of a good place to stop. But, there's coffee in the flask and some nibbles in the box, so would you take care of your driver's other needs meantime? Oh -- as his hand moved to his wescot pocket -- this is my car remember, and it's a no-smoking zone. Not -- she giggled -- like your stinky old heap.

- This one will be stinky soon enough love. Hope you brought towels? Don't want to mess your lovely car...

- Course I brought towels, dillbrain! Knew what we'd need. I don't want my curious children enquiring about cumstains on car seats. Now, give me some coffee and cake, and tell me about your trip.

*****

The only light in the sky as she drew off the busy road came from a rash of twinkling stars. She parked in the lee of a building, shielding the car from the stream of headlights on the motorway:

- It's a vehicle testing centre, not used at night love. Now, come here, I'm hungry to feel you properly. Oh god... how I need you.

- My sweetness, as I need you. All of you.

Their arms wrapped around each other. Mouths met gently, then swirled and twisted in passion. Everything was back, as though the months apart hadn't existed: her ethereal bodyscent, her skin as his fingers slid under the dress, firm breasts tight beneath his fingers, teats rising inexorably to his touch. He grunted, unzipped her carefully, and his mouth fused on her nipples as his hand slid up her inner thigh. Found the wetness it sought, and she opened to him:

- Oh Sandy mine, you've no idea how I've missed you, your love and your need...

- Mmm my darling -- he pushed her head back and his mouth fastened on her throat -- I belong to you, as I never have to anyone. You know -- his fingers were probing her delicious cunt and she squirmed in her arousal -- that my life's not been my own since we met. I'm yours Melanie, all yours. As this cunt is mine, all of you is mine. This throat that gives you life...

He bit her throat lightly, bent to smell her sex, taste her, banging his head on the steering wheel. His mouth found her, completely smooth this time, no tuft of hair above her mons, and he absorbed her unique raciness, sniffed, lapped and suckled. His fingers moved to enter her, he wanted to know her again, assuage her needs, sought to give her pleasure first before he took his with her.

She lifted his head, pushed him away gently. He watched mesmerised as she slipped the dress off, cast it on the back seat, all dark shadowed movements, and her cuntscent filled the car. His lover, naked but for thighhighs and driving shoes. He started to remove his shirt, but she growled softly:

- That's my job.

And she stripped him naked whilst he shifted in the seat to accommodate her movements. Then she leaned forward and pressed something on the dashboard. The seat moved till his legs were straight in the footwell, and his body followed suit as the seatback reclined to horizontal. Jesus. He hadn't had sex in a car since he'd sold his Morris minivan at Uni, and he was almost back in his early twenties as Melanie curved over him sinuously and swallowed his erection. Into her throat. Fucking unbelievable sensations: he'd never before been able to enjoy having his cock sucked, let alone throated. It hadn't been part of his sexual culture, ever. He'd always thought it demeaning to the woman, an act of service to the man, a sexual inequity foreign to his feminist training.

Until Melanie had taught him otherwise, explained that she liked it for herself, something to do with the power she exerted over him, as well as her own sensual reward. He didn't completely understand this but knew his own intense pleasure in loving her orally, so he'd eventually learned to relax, allow her to pleasure him. He did so now, watching as her head bobbed into his groin, lips, tongue and throat muscles loving and assured.

She'd done this to other men, he knew, as he'd taken pleasure with other women. There wasn't an ounce of jealousy in his body at the knowledge. It was part of who they had been, who they were, as though everything they had experienced before had been rehearsals for the continuing symphony of their love, essential and pleasurable preparations.

Her head was moving faster now, her throat and lips tightening on him. Fuck he wanted this, wanted to explode in her loving mouth, felt himself rising to her... but for this reunion, he needed her cunt. His fingers fastened in her fine hair and he dragged her mouth from him, gasped:

- Not that way my love, not this time. I'm tired from the journey, don't think I can go twice tonight. Want you properly, need your cunt. Now.

He watched her face recompose, and her eyes fell momentarily, then rose to meet his again:

- Yes... master. I want that too. So move, I need that seat.

He leaned over to the back, his cock bobbing in her face. Her tongue extended to flick him lightly and he quivered as he reached the towels, crouched back and spread them on the passenger seat. Then she was before him, legs spread outside his, cunt open, glimmers of starlight on the moisture between her lips. He crouched and lapped, needing time to allow himself to subside. Relished her joy and her need. Looked in her face, sexanguish etched on it:

- I love you Melanie. You know we'll find a way to make this work. I want you for the rest of my life.

He heard the sob before he saw the tears trickle down her face:

- Oh sweetness, as I do you. But you know how my life is...

He bent over her, licked the tears from her eyes, her cheeks, kissed her mouth tenderly:

- I'm about to see at first hand darling, I need to know for myself, meet your family. I'm not scared of meeting your children and your Mum, I can't tell you how much I look forward to that. And sweetness, I know George's memory is fresh for everyone. I'll tread softly with all of you.

Her eyes glowed with love in reflected starlight, still awash with tears:

- I don't know why you chose me. You could have any woman you want, my sweet dill. Why choose me, impossible me?

- I didn't choose darling. We fell in love, as neither of us has ever fallen before. We belong to each other. A few weeks together, and hundreds of emails and IMs, may not be much to go on, but we both know. We're soulmates. Nothing's impossible sweet. We'll find a way. We have to, for both of us. And for your children too.

Sandy knew that before his death, Melanie hadn't had sex with George in ten years. Sex is often the first victim of multiple sclerosis. Knowing the depth of her sexuality, Sandy was surprised that she hadn't fucked anybody else until she met him in Paris. She'd survived on erotica and masturbation for a decade. He was humbled and honoured that she'd chosen to finally open herself to him. And amazed at her long years of discipline and self-denial, her honouring of her disabled husband.

He lay on her beautiful form then as the overnight trucks thundered by yards away. There was no guilt in him about their love: he knew it went at least as deep for her as for himself. He loved her, all of her, not just her body, perfect as it was. He hadn't travelled tens of thousands of miles to fuck, but to bestow his love on this remarkable woman. And meet her family. He licked the tears from her beautiful distinguished face, and her arms tightened on him as they kissed.

Softly as always to begin, then in increasing passion as they ignited each others' flames. His cock engorged as he felt her cunt, open and wet on his thigh. She reached down, seeking him, till he shuddered as her fingers wrapped love around him:

- Mouth, then cunt, please darling?

He grunted assent, crouched backwards awkwardly against the curve of the windscreen as she sat up to follow his movement, bent to his groin, whispered:

- This cock belongs to me.

Her mouth enclosed him. He had no doubt in her pleasure at this act as he felt her need and her love on his shaft. He surrendered himself to her adoration till she fully restored his rigidity, then pushed her back on the seat:

- Need your cunt. Now.

He crouched forward, kissing her breasts, his teeth tugging needy nipples, and she felt his cock part her wet labia, enter her smoothly. Oh fuck, this was all she sought; she didn't care about her cycle, just needed her man. She wanted him in her soul, in the depths of her cunt. She sucked him in, feelings so intense that her conscious mind disappeared. Felt him plunder her in their mutual need: she wanted to be taken by him, to be owned by him, to have responsibility taken from her, assumed by him. She trusted this man with her life, rose to meet his lust with her own, love unending, bodies and souls as one, merging, the all-consuming need in her aflame, his thrusting cock the oxygen that made the fire soar higher, consume her, envelop him, bring them together again in the unbearable unity. Oh god oh god oh god... touching the void indeed... till the final explosion destroyed them both, and in the destruction made them one. They hung there for infinity, seared together. He grunted his spunk into her womb and she screamed as the jets spurted from her. They finally collapsed together, quivering, soaking in sweat and her squirt, his eyes laving her face with love. Completion.

*****

Eventually she giggled:

- I feel like a silly schoolgirl again, fucking in a car. Except no virgin schoolgirl ever shared what we just have. I can't tell you how glad I am that you're here love. Nothing's gone away, has it? We're closer than we've ever been.

- Yes sweet, and this is only the prelude. But -- he was aware of her groin moving against him, the hungry look in her eyes -- I think you need more now?

- Course I do, I always need more darling. You make me insatiable...

- Aye, your need is always a challenge for me. Has to be mouth and fingers now though.

He eased himself from her, crouched between her thighs, lifted her legs to expose cunt and anus, wet with their mixed ejaculate. Lapped there, tongue pressing her arsehole till it entered her and she gasped. He withdrew, fumbled in his rucsac, found the buttplug which so excited her, lubed it slightly. Pressed it home at the setting he knew worked best for her. Plug humming in her arse, watching her face as the vibrations sounded through her, his fingers plunged in her cunt abruptly.

- This is mine. You darling, all your sexuality, this part of you belongs to me...

His fingers sawed hard in her cunt, her hips rising from the seat as his pads dug and rubbed her gspot. Gentle it wasn't, and it wasn't meant to be. It was what she craved, what he needed to give. His eyes were on her face as it contorted beautifully in her need. Christ he loved watching her as he pleasured her, seeing her leave him for the intensity that filled her being, the now only she could ever experience, complete abandonment to her sexuality.

- Harder darling, need harder...

He could barely hear the words through her gasps and moans. He slid a fourth finger in, stretching her cuntmouth so she squealed, rammed his hand harder in her, scraping the gspot with his nails. She was so close, and his cock was hard and throbbing again. He yanked the humming plug from her arse and forced his cock where it had been, fucked into her there as his fingers plundered her cunt. Her body spasmed, only eyewhites visible, and his groin was drenched in her squirt:

- Oh god oh god oh god...

She slowly subsided and he hung over her on his arms, licking this face of utmost beauty, now lost in satiation. Worshipping his lover, his being entirely focused on her, at one with her. His wet hand slid from her cunt, but she clenched when he made to withdraw from her arse, so he stayed. He was hers, now and always, hers to mould to her needs in every way. He gently shifted her round in the seat so they lay tightly facing each other, and they dozed off in each others'arms.

She woke first, shivering. His cock had slipped from her in their sleep and lay soft between them. She twisted round to turn on engine and heater, directed the vents onto their entwined bodies. Watched as his eyes flickered open:

- Darling, I think I'm rested now. Time to get back on the road soon. Um, I didn't say it properly before, but welcome to Australia.

- Oh sweetness, you said it in every way but words. That was the most beautiful welcome you could have given me. But yes -- glancing at his watch -- time to go soon. -- He stifled a yawn --Sorry! I could do with more coffee and nibbles, but I'm afraid they're all gone.

- Let's get moving then darling, there's an all-night stop an hour up the road to sustain us till we get home.

They kissed, hands stroking each other, in gentle love, not in need. Helped each other wipe away the remains of their lovemaking, and dress. The towels on the seat were soaked through, and as Sandy lifted them to put them in the back, there was a wet patch on the passenger seat. He resisted the temptation to leave the car for a smoke, and settled into the seat once she'd restored it:

- Your car does have some handy gadgets darling.

Melanie laughed and started the car. They talked companionably all the way, and at nearly two in the morning she switched off the engine outside a bungalow in the suburbs of Canberra.

*****

There was a single lit window at the end of the house:

- Mum's still up, the silly thing. She needs her sleep more now she's older.

More lights went on as they got his luggage to the door. It opened to reveal a tall elderly woman in a dressing gown. Melanie embraced her, chiding her gently for staying up late, then introduced her to Sandy. He embraced her lightly, kissed the proffered cheek.

- Well! You've come a long way. You must be exhausted, both of you. Come on in, the kettle'll boil in a sec.

Her accent was more pronounced than Melaine's; warm, rich and earthy. They chatted about their journeys as the older woman brought tea and fruitcake to the table, resolutely turning down offers of assistance. When she sat, her bright eyes turned to Sandy:

- You will call me Phil, please, I'm not your Mum. Actually I'm Phyllis, but I hate it. Bear that in mind.

The engaging smile belied the severity of her words.

- Aye, fine, Phil it is. And please don't call me Alexander. If you do I'll know I've done something to upset you, which heaven forfend. I don't think I'd like to be on the wrong side of you...

Scotsman69
Scotsman69
270 Followers
12