Journey into Melanie's Reality Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- Oh, has my daughter been talking out of turn? I know she spends half her life emailing you...

- Mum! You know I never talk out of turn! Someone trained that out of me a long time ago. Sandy's just a good judge of character, so don't let yours slip when you're around him.

When after a few minutes Phil rose to bid them goodnight, it was her mouth she offered Sandy for a polite kiss. As she embraced her daughter she admonished:

- And no hanky-panky my girl. At least, not when I'm in the house.

With a warm smile at them both, she went to her bedroom.

- Well! Your Mum's quite a woman. I can see where you've got some of your strength from darling. Um, I hope calling you darling isn't considered hanky-panky?

Melanie stroked his hand:

- Oh love, I'm so glad! She likes you. I've been worried about that: she can react badly to some folk through no fault of theirs. But we need to be careful how we address each other in front of her, and the children. She doesn't know we're lovers, least not from me. We might just get away with 'dear' with Mum and the littlies, but nothing more affectionate, d'you hear me?

- I took to her instantly darling. There's something quite Scots about the mock-severity, with twinkling eyes showing the truth. I felt very comfortable with her. And yes, I understand about how we address each other. But -- he rose and drew Melanie to her feet -- she's not here now.

She sank in his embrace, mouths yearningly together, limbs entwined. Then she pushed him away, panting hard:

- Let's get out of here Sandy, she might come back. Or one of the children could get up. Time to get your things to your room. It's the only one upstairs, it's normally my library and office. I can focus better when I'm a bit detached from the rest of the house. I put you there deliberately, for your privacy, and ours...

The room was comfortable, hard double bed, computer desk, lots of books, ensuite shower and toilet. It was over the garage she said, so nobody below could hear movement in it. He didn't bother beginning to unpack. Threw Melanie on the bed, still in her dress. Lowered his loose trousers and flung himself on her, panting:

- We've unfinished business to attend to. Hands and knees woman, and pull your dress up, your arse needs fucked.

She knew this voice. The need to submit, to be his entirely, flooded her. She obeyed, presented her arse to him, lewdly looking at him over her shoulder. She shivered as he slid the belt from his trousers:

- All yours master. For your pleasure. Anything you want...

Her knees were wide apart and he brought the belt up from below to slap her cunt lightly. Relished her shivers:

- More?

- Anything you want, please master.

The next time the belt struck her cunt harder, then harder again, and harder still. But he didn't want to play at that moment, just to prepare her. He needed to fuck her arse, knew she needed that too. Her hand moved unbidden to smear cuntjuice round and into her arse as his cock dripped precum on her strong thighs. He pushed her hand away and it went to her cunt as his erection pierced her anus:

- Jesus, I need this. Hard, master, use your girl...

Raw beautiful animal lust. He didn't need her encouragement to ravage her, almost wished she'd resist him, but she never did. He grabbed her long hair, wrapped it in his hand as his cock raided her intimacy, taking her for himself, using her as she needed to be used sometimes, establishing his temporary supremacy. Jesus, her tight beautiful bum, swallowing him. He was nothing but cock now, lost in the wonder of her arse, couldn't last, too fucking intense, puresex, oh fuck. His fingers closed round her throat, tight in his frenzy. She bucked and writhed under him wickedly, urging him on with her body. The seed rose from his balls and as the spunk filled her she ululated her orgasm. His hand moved to stifle the unearthly wail. They slowly collapsed.

- Oh sweetness, my darling woman. Need to see you...

He eased her round and slipped under her supple leg so he was beneath her, cock still lodged in her. They gazed at each other wordless, and he relished the beatific smile which told him she'd reached where she needed to go. As he had. God they were perfect for each other. Eventually she shivered, moved, and his cock slipped out of her:

- Darling, I want to stay with you, tonight and always. But the children might wake and need me. I hate it, but I have to go.

- I know sweetness. Um, afraid your gorgeous dress is a bit crumpled: look at yourself!

She rose and moved to the mirror, smiled at what she saw:

- Fuck, I look like a slut...

- No slut sweet, the most loved woman in the world. Just a bit crumpled, that's all. I'll handwash your dress with reverence darling. And with immense pleasure...

- No way! What d'you think Mum would say if she saw you over the laundry sink with an erection, rubbing your cock in my dress? -- she giggled at the image - Can't have that, thank you! I'll do it myself.

- Um yes, when you put it that way... Now come here again before you go. We need to clean each other.

She pulled the dress up again and settled on him, soixante-neuf. They lapped and sucked each other lovingly clean. Rose and kissed lingeringly. He was asleep minutes after hearing her stockinged soles pad down the stairs.

12