Journey into Melanie's Reality Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He knew what he had to do. Clasped Karen loosely at waist and shoulder. Kissed her soft wanting mouth, his lips barely parted. Moved back from her, eyes appraising:

-So glad you could find time for us Karen. We wanted to thank you, you've been such a wonderful help to both of us.

Her eyes held surprise and uncertainty at his formality. Quite unlike the lustful passion of his embraces when they'd parted the last time. But he was sober now.

He drew a seat out for her. She was at the side of the table, between Melanie and Sandy. He noted that she made no attempt to pull the brief dress over her thighs as she sat. Stocking tops, garter belt... He watched Melanie's eyes glaze slightly as she inspected the thighs, carelessly parted. His resolve faltered again, momentarily. Christ, this lovely new friend was looking for sex tonight. She wouldn't get it from him though.

Karen smiled:

-So, how've you been? I've been thinking about you since we met. Both of you...

Melanie summarised their past couple of days for her, omitting the beachfuck:

-... and you've been in our thoughts too Karen. Um, quite a lot...

There was a pause as the waiter took their orders, returned quickly with the carafe of wine they'd chosen, and poured for them. No nonsense about pouring a drop for someone to nose and taste. Sandy's heart warmed to the place. As glasses rose from the table, Karen breathed:

-Well, cheers. Here's to a lovely evening together, and the beginning of new friendships.

She grinned at them:

-The tradition in this place is that you down the first glass in one – and she did so.

The couple followed suit, though Melanie spluttered a wee bit as she drained her wine.

Karen refilled the glasses, and conversation was limited as they ate. Sandy sipped occasionally at his wine, but the women had finished another refill before they pushed their plates away. It was obvious what Karen wanted from the evening, but Melanie had become inscrutable. He sat back quietly, watching and listening to the banter between them. Wondered briefly at the wisdom of his decision, as he saw his partner's hand on Karen's thigh. His cock twitched. But NO. He'd decided, and he was sticking to his decision – and the promise to his woman.

He knew he could relax now, ordered another litre of wine. Filled his glass as well as theirs this time. The carafe was almost empty as they finished their cloying sweets, ordered arak with their coffee. As he sipped, he watched Karen's hand move up his lover's thigh, under the short skirt she'd chosen to wear.

When the cups and glasses before them were finally empty, Karen spoke in a slightly slurred voice:

-Well my friends. The night's yet young, and I know an interesting club nearby. You up for some dancing? There's a live band. They mostly do covers of classic rock... probably right for a pair of oldies?

-Hey, less of that, young woman...

The playful slap left a red mark on Karen's thigh as Melanie giggled:

-Oh yes, last night in Sydney, I'm up for clubbing. You, darling?

-Aye, I'm good for a wee bit yet. Show us the way Karen...

The club wasn't very busy. They settled at the bar, watching the musicians. At the first unmistakeable chords of 'Brown Sugar', Karen's hand touched Sandy's, her brows raised as she nodded to the floor.

-Nope, sorry Karen, I just don't have the energy to do that one justice... I had less sleep last night than either of you, I'm sure. And I'm not getting any younger. I'll sit it out, thanks.

But Melanie had risen, taken Karen's arm:

-We'll just have to remind the oldie how it's done then...

He watched their scantly-clad arses wiggle, deliberately he knew, as they hit the dancefloor. The pair exploded into movement, almost never touching in their gyrations, but with sensual intent in every muscle. He'd never seen his partner in any way sexually with a woman. His erection was firm by the time they returned to their seats, both of them flushed and dripping sweat. Melanie's voice was a throaty whisper as she looked in Karen's eyes, leaned in to kiss her mouth:

-Wow, can you dance woman...

Sandy felt distinctly de trop. He coughed:

-Um, look, I'm getting really tired. Need my bed. You two stay as long as you want...

Melanie's face fell a little, but she knew he was indeed exhausted.

-OK sweet, get yourself some sleep. We've a busy day tomorrow.

She stood and hugged him close, thrusting her belly into his erection:

-And no wanking. I'll really need some of this later...

Karen giggled, stood and hugged him. He knew he could let go now, held her tight to his hardness, kissed her passionately, his fingers stroking up her thighs to her naked cunt. She was soaking. He turned to his partner, sucking his fingers:

-I love you forever darling. Goodnight to you both.

12