Journey Into Submission Ch. 01

Story Info
The beginning of a man's submission.
1.9k words
4.22
50.6k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/02/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The clock on the wall read 9:30, and yet I was in no real hurry to attend to the stack of papers on my desk waiting for my signature, and the blinking light informing me of messages waiting would have to wait. Her note had been slipped under my door to be found upon my arrival that day, though how she'd gained access to the building was still beyond me. I'd canceled both my nine and ten o'clock meetings as I needed time to think, time to figure out a plan, time to simply bask in her communication, enjoy the scent of her perfume as it wafted up from the page held tightly in my hand.

She'd been traveling, and I'd not seen her for some months, and now from out of the blue a simple note had arrived:

My Dear Pet:

I will see you this Saturday, and do remember to shop for food as we will not be leaving the house. Think you know what it is that will make me happy.

Sea

The pale foam green envelope with coral shells delicately covering the page had caused my heart to beat a little faster, and stooping down to retrieve the letter my fingers had started to tremble in anticipation, or was it hope? I laid the envelope on the desk, removed my jacket and placed my briefcase over in the corner by the window of my 65th floor corner office. Smiling I allowed my fingers to trace the outline of the envelope, and then deciding to torture myself just a bit more I went out through the reception area to get a cup of coffee from the canteen. My lips were dry, my palms were sweaty, and like some nervous school boy I almost dropped the coffee pot...easy boy, settle down, it's just a note.

I recognized the scent, my mind swirled in silent ecstasy as I recalled our last time together, remembered the sweet torment as I wrestled within myself as I weighed the response I was about to give to her simple query, "My pet, you have so much potential, but you really do need guidance, and as much as I enjoy you, I have decided that I must stop seeing you unless you agree to be my submissive, my slave. I will mentor you, correct you when you displease me in any way, and you shall serve me in every way, manner and style. You can agree to this, or you may collect your things and leave never to see me again."

She was so poised sitting there in her winged back chair, her lips parted in a knowing smile as she watched the war inside of me. Gazing up at her, her eyes capturing my soul I whimpered, she smiled knowingly and waited for my reply, "Yes Mistress, I wish to serve you, I wish you to make me yours."

Her voice silken, assured and promising of so many things to come had spoken softy to me as I knelt before her, " Very good then, we shall start your training when I return from Europe, but until then, want you to simply wait and think upon the promise you have just made."

She'd kissed me on the forehead and allowed me to lay my head upon her lap as I whispered my adoration of her, "I so adore you Mistress, and long to please you in every way."

I had dozed off as the night grew into day only to have her wake me saying it was time for me to go as she said she had to pack and I had my promise to her to think upon while she was traveling abroad. Now, three months later her perfumed letter laying upon my desk had my mind and heart reeling as I instantly relived every precious moment of that very special night, and now wondered what the future held for me. So many nights I had laid awake in bed unable to find sleep as I thought upon my promise and now the woman of my dreams had returned to hold me to my word and bond.

Returning to my office I sat down behind my desk and stared at the letter, touched it, enjoyed the scent of her, and finally succumbed to the desire to know what she had to say. I'd read and reread the letter several times, then just sat for a while.

Today was Thursday, and I would have so much to do...I canceled all of my appointments for the duration of the week and decided it best not to check the phone messages or sign online to check my email as there would surely be a host of things needing of my attention, but they would have to wait for another day. At 9:15 I'd called up to the receptionist telling her to hold all my calls, and informing her I would be leaving to attend to some business, and would not be returning until Monday sometime in the afternoon. A list, I need to make a list...flowers, I have to get some flowers, but not roses as those are, well predictable. Something soft, sensual and erotic, perhaps and array of wild flowers or an arrangement of orchids might do the trick. Focus, I have to focus, but try as I might the perfume kept sending me to another place, a place where I longed to be.

My cell phone rang causing me to jump, my heart leaping to my throat, and almost out of breath I spoke, "Hello, Jonathan here, who's this?

That soft seductive voice that always melted my restraint, "Hello Darling, did you miss me?

I felt the heat as the blush washed across my cheeks and my lips went dry as I tried to speak, "Uh."

Her voice taunting, filled with quiet amusement, " Come on love, now don't be shy, did you miss me? "

Struggling to remain calm, to regain some composure I managed this time to get a few clumsy words out, " Yeesss Ma'am, yes, I've missed you so much!"

Her soft words seizing control of my heart and soul as she spoke in almost a whisper to my waiting ears, " Good, now be a good boy and get to work, I want things perfect for us when I get there. See you on Saturday, sometime early in the afternoon." I did not get a chance to say good-bye as the receiver went dead though her voice remained inside my head.

My cell phone rang again as I looked up at the clock on the way and saw the time was 10:45 and blinking I wondered where the time had gone. Two rings, three, and coming out of my daze I pushed the button, "Hello, can I help you?"

Her voice soft and commanding, "Come on love, stop your day dreaming and get to work. You do not want to disappoint me now do you?" Again the receiver went dead.

Blushing I stood up and realized I needed to get out of this office, maybe head over to the park and go for a walk, the fresh air my clear my head, allow me to focus on the tasks at hand. I grabbed my briefcase and headed out to the elevator, stopping briefly to tell the receptionist I was leaving, and reminding her I would be away until Monday.

She smiled in a way I'd not noticed before and then her voice teasingly reached my ear, "This came for you a couple of minutes ago Jonathan, do enjoy your weekend away."

She handed me a pink box with a white satin bow as the smile grew across her face, a wink telling me she had an idea I was not going to be away on business. My blushing growing a crimson red I stammered out, "Thank you Erica, and please, can we keep this between ourselves?"

"Have a nice weekend Jonathan."

I'd barely made it into the elevator when my cell phone rang again. Two rings, three, I willed the door to shut, four rings and then I pushed the button to receive the call just as the door began to close, "Hello, Jonathan here."

Her voice was soft, but had a stern edge to it that sent chills running up my spine, "Darling, you know I hate to be kept waiting."

How could she be so in tune to my every movement? Blushing even harder than before I stammered into the phone, "Yes Ma'am, I am sorry, I answered as soon as I could."

Her voice dropped lower, a soft sensual huskiness washing over me, "Did you get my box my darling?"

I looked at the pink box with the beautiful white satin bow and whispered into the phone, "Yes Ma'am, it's in my hand as we speak."

Her voice made my heart soar, her tone leaving no room for discussion, "I want you to stop the elevator, open the box and put on my panties to wear while you are shopping. It'll remind you of what your tasks are all about. Now be a good boy and do as Mistress says."

The receiver had once again gone dead, but there was no doubt what it was I had to do. The alarm bells were ringing loudly since I'd pushed the stop button between the 35 and 34 floors, and trying not to panic I ripped open the box. Neatly folded were the panties she'd had on the last time we had been together, a small note laying there before me.

Good boy, do remember that you are mine. I will see you Saturday so be ready for my call.

Sea

My hands trembled as I tugged off my shoes, fumbled with my belt and dropped my pants to the elevator floor. Quickly I grabbed the panties and tugged them on. My pants back up and the belt tightened I opened my briefcase and forced the now empty box and papers with the satin bow inside just as a voice came over the speaker in the elevator, "You OK in there? We have maintenance on the way."

I quickly forced my feet back into my loafers as I tried to find my voice, "I'm fine, the elevator seems to be stuck." I quickly pushed the start button back in and the bells went silent as once again the elevator began to move. My voice trembling at almost being caught, "Not sure what happened, but the elevator seems to be working again."

The doors opened in the basement parking garage and I raced out to find my car not wanting anyone to know it was me who had been the one trapped inside the elevator, hoping not to have to answer questions that could be difficult to explain. My keys shaking horribly in my hand I pushed the button to unlock my doors and dove in shutting the door behind me just as two security guards came walking into view. Close, very close to being caught, but I was safe now. I turned to put my brief case into the back seat when I spotted the white rose laying on the passenger side seat with yet another note.

Jonathan:

You do so please me. You have earned a reward, so look for me on Friday night.

Sea