Journey Into Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moyds_jewel
Moyds_jewel
162 Followers

AJ put his hands on her shoulders and cupped them, Ruby was conscious of his strength and control and heat. Her grey eyes widened. He chuckled at the tremble that shivered through her. Slowly, his eyes locked on hers, AJ slid his hands down her arms to her wrists.

He threaded his fingers through hers and pulled her hands out and away from her body. Ruby couldn’t stop the blush that heated her skin from her breasts to her cheeks. “I love your blushes, baby.” He told her after a leisurely visual exam that hardened her nipples deliciously. “You are an irresistible mix of innocence and sensuality.” She watched him draw a deep breath and knew instantly that he detected the scent of aroused female. She struggled for composure. “I…I’m here for a massage.” She said shyly, trying to pull her hands from his. AJ smiled and drew her naked body against his clothed one, bending her arms behind her back and captured both wrists in one big hand. She wondered as he looked down into her wide eyes if he saw the hope and confusion there. “No, love.” He countered, leaning down to nuzzle her “you’re here for a claiming.” “I don’t know what you’re talking about! Will you let me go, please?”

AJ easily countered her half-hearted twisting attempts to escape his hold and cupped her chin with his free hand, forcing Ruby to meet his gaze. “You don’t want me to let you go, Ruby.” She bit her trembling lower lip as her heart raced, “I..I don’t?”

He stroked his thumb over her cheek, smiling. “Youwant to be mastered.” He said. Every muscle in Ruby’s body went rigid and her breath stuttered in her chest. “Youneed to be mastered.” “You’re crazy, AJ.” She croaked. “From now on, little darling, you will call me ‘Sir.’”

AJ captured her mouth with his and nibbled at her, tasted her so that she sagged against him when he lifted his head. He cupped her pussy and grinned down at her. “Ruby, love. You’re dripping.” “Wha…what are you going to do to me?” her voice was remarkably steady. AJ walked her backwards until Ruby was trapped between his body and the wall. Then he reached above her head for the restraints lying on the shelf and snapped them one at a time over her wrists. Each padded restraint was then fastened to the shelf lagbolts by a length of chain. Later, she could only attribute her quiescence to shock. “Tell me what you want me to do to you,” He smiled at her, “and if you are very obedient, I might reward you.” “I will scream.” Ruby warned breathlessly. “No, baby,” AJ laughed softly, “You will moan and whimper, you will beg and plead. But you won’t scream.”

As he spoke, he took another pair of restraints off the shelf, knelt and fastened them around Ruby’s ankles. She tipped her head down and watched him bemusedly as he used a snap shackle to fasten the ankle restraints to rings recessed in the floor, spreading her legs about 3½ feet apart. “I …won’t? Why?”

AJ stood, cupped her breasts in his big hands and began to play with her nipples. Ruby drew a whimpering breath as pleasure streaked along her nerve endings leaving her tingling from nipple to pussy. His eyes never left her face. “You know why, Ruby.”

AJ bent his head and sucked her left nipple into his mouth, nibbling and licking and sucking it. The moaning rasp of her breath as she fought to drag air into her lungs sounded abnormally loud in the room to Ruby. When he drew her nipple hard to the roof of his mouth and sucked, she whimpered and AJ lifted his head to nuzzle her. “Oh baby, I love your sexy whimpers.”

Ruby began to twist in her restraints and plead as AJ devoted attention to her nipples until they were hard, swollen, and wet. “Please stop. I can’t-“ she swallowed hard.

There was a light sheen of sweat on her peach-gold skin, her long blonde hair tumbled in disarray over her shoulders to spill in glittering strands on her breasts. Her nipples were deep rose, puckered and hard and begging for more. The scent of her arousal was heavy in the room. Ruby was flushed and her smoky eyes were half-closed. “Yes,” he said, reaching for another item on the shelf above her, “you can.”

As Ruby stared in startled shock, AJ opened his big hand and showed her what he held. “No…” she protested. “…For me, darling Ruby?” and when her eyes flashed uncertainly to his face, AJ gave her a slow sexy grin and applied the nipple clamps and connecting chain. Ruby caught her breath with each pinch. He cupped her chin to force her head up so he could watch her eyes as he tugged on the chain. “Sweetheart, I can count your heartbeats here.” he touched a finger gently to the fevered pulse at the base of her neck. Ruby moaned as he tugged the chain again – upwards this time – and smiled when she went to her toes. AJ released her chin to slide a finger inside her pussy.

She drew a gasping breath, shuddering at the shock of his invasive touch. “Mmmmm. Hot. Wet.” His gaze holding hers, AJ sucked her juice from his finger, “and delicious. You were born for the clamps, Ruby.”

A jolt of lust bowed Ruby’s spine when he inserted two fingers inside her and she moaned. “Thank you for shaving your pussy for me, love. You are so soft. Luscious. Here, taste-“

When he put his finger to her lips, Ruby obediently sucked and laved him with her tongue, her eyes on his face. His eyes darkened, heated and her heart lurched. He returned his fingers to their exploration of her pussy, pressing up against her pubic bone with each out-stroke. With his other hand, AJ exerted ever-increasing pull on the nipple chain. Ruby tipped her head back with a low long moan and her hips thrust up to meet his fingers. “You are going to cum for me, my obedient Ruby.” “Please-“ she whimpered, pulling against her restraints as she arched her back in an attempt to ease the pull of the chain. Her body roared with heat and tightened with need. “Please….please,Sir.” “Yes, baby,yes.” ..deep satisfaction in his voice.

AJ flicked his thumb against her clit and her eyes flew wide…sought his as pleasure glazed her. Ruby came so hard that she could barely draw breath. “Thank…….you-“ her body locked and pulsed, “oh oh ohhhhhhhhhh god!”

He pressed his cheek to hers, held her naked body close to his and praised her as exquisite pleasure rolled through her; “That’s my wanton, sexy, obedient woman.” Before Ruby could get her breath back she felt a warm pressure against her ass. “Bear down, baby.”

Something smooth and soft and wet slid into her ass, stretching her anus almost unbearably before it locked around a smaller indent. “That’s it.” AJ murmured in satisfaction. “This is a butt plug, dear one.” He tugged at it a little and the hot bright sensation rounded her eyes and her mouth. “Oohhhhhh.” AJ chuckled. “I knew you’d like it.” He reached to the shelf above her and palmed something else, something smooth and cold that he stroked as it buzzed loudly over her nipples then down to her pussy. And then…then…pushed it inside her. Ruby inhaled deeply, beyond shock: captive and captivated. With a slow grin, AJ showed her a small plastic case nestled in the palm of his hand and then, his eyes on hers, thumbed the dial. She jumped, a shiver rolling up her body from her pussy, which started to vibrate faster. “It’s called an egg,” he told her with a delighted chuckle, “this one is remote controlled.” He touched the dial again, nudging it up and the vibration in her pussy increased. Sensation nearly overwhelmed her; from the full, stretched feel of the plug in her ass, to the seductive vibe of the egg in her pussy, to the ache of her clamped nipples. And overlaying everything, the knowledge that he was going to claim her, master her, AJ had said. Ruby believed him.

Turning the egg on and off gave Ruby a particular jolt, sending goosebumps marching up her spine. “Delicious, isn’t it?” he grinned.

AJ removed the nipple clamps and gently, almost reverently, laved and sucked on her aching nipples until Ruby began to pant as lust roared hotly through her. “This,” he showed her a tube of lotion, “is peppermint-based. I want to know how you like it, baby.” Then he spread liberal amounts on her swollen nipples and worked it in. Even before he stepped back to admire her, the cool bite of the lotion had turned to heat. Ruby moaned softly and he cupped her chin, tilting her face up to his and kissing her gently. “Mmmm-- peppermint.” He whispered in her ear and she could feel his lips curve in a smile against her cheek. Then, a few kisses later, “Undress me, Ruby.”

She blinked up at him, only then aware that her head lay upon his shoulder and her arms –free of the restraints- were locked around his neck. “Bewitched…” she murmured to herself as she nonetheless moved to obey him. “‘Bothered and bewildered’…” he continued the quote, smiling, “lovely, isn’t it?”

Ruby bit her lip, blushing, as she finished unbuttoning his shirt and slid it off his shoulders. If her hand lingered lovingly over his shoulders and down his stomach he didn’t embarrass her further by mentioning it. AJ kicked off his loafers as she unfastened his belt.

She knelt in front of him as she pulled his pants down over his hips. AJ put his hand on her bent head to steady himself as he lifted his legs one at a time out of his pants and kicked them aside. With a deep breath, she reached up to remove his boxers and pulled them down to reveal his hard hot cock.

Ruby froze, cloth bunched in her hands and stared. She was vaguely aware that AJ slowly stroked a hand over her hair as she stared and stared and swallowed. This man wantedher, desiredher. The evidence was irrefutable, compelling. Irresistible. She licked her lips. “You may, baby.”

And heaven help her, she did! Leaning forward, Ruby took his throbbing cock in her hand, opened her mouth over the head and sucked.

AJ expelled a breath and drew another in an explosive rush, bracing himself as the woman kneeling at his feet sucked and licked him as though starved. It had been a long time since he had experienced such…oral enthusiasm.

Ruby loved the hot smooth texture of him as he slid along her tongue. She loved the taste, the heated musky scent, and the pulse against her tongue as she licked and sucked AJ’s cock. His hands settled firmly on her head, tilted her a little to change the angle as he began to drive his hips forward pushing deeply into her mouth. Both of them moaned.

Just when she thought AJ might cum in her mouth, he pulled completely out. “On your hands and knees.” His voice was harsh, strained and she did not stop to question him. She obeyed instantly.

AJ unlocked one ankle, repositioned her and knelt between her legs. Ruby protested, with a low moan, the loss of the ass plug as he removed it. He chuckled and then pressed something else inside her ass. It was the egg and he turned it on high just as he drove his cock deep in her pussy.

Ruby shuddered and moaned. “Oh god. Oh godddd.” After a brief pause, AJ began to move, drawing almost all the way out before driving back deep inside nearly lifting her off the floor. “Baby, you are a natural at sucking cock,” He praised her, “and delicious fucking…”

His body slapped into hers with a sharp crack each time he drove himself home inside her. His hands curled over her hips, drawing her back hard onto his cock. “You are so hot and wet, love.” He murmured thickly, “and the egg—mmmm—feels marvelous vibrating against my cock as I fuck you.”

Ruby was beyond speech, her body trembled and shook with hot passionate lust as AJ fucked her with a relentless claiming rhythm. “Touch yourself, sweetheart. Cum for me.”

She did. She did, with a long low moan of release. “That’s it, baby. I love your moans and the way your pussy clamps down on my cock when you cum.”

AJ never paused, continuing to thrust as she shivered and trembled in climax. Ruby thought it might be possible to die of bliss as his body covered hers, sending constant shocking pulses through her. Then he pushed deep and froze with a groan as his cock erupted high inside her, marking her as his and - she would recognize later - renewing her belief in herself as a sensual, sexy woman.

AJ withdrew from her body, unfastened the remaining ankle restraint and led her to a chair. He seated himself and drew her down astride him. As Ruby settled against his thighs he put his arms loosely around her waist and sat holding her, smiling. “How do you feel, darling Ruby?” She smiled shyly into his dark eyes, “…mastered, Sir.” His chest shook in silent chuckles and he stroked her damp back with one hand while curving the other over her hip. “Not yet, baby. But soon, I promise. I want you to come home with me.”

She looked into his smiling eyes and without pause, answered “Alright.” Heat flared in his eyes and he captured her chin while drawing her right up against his chest. “You give your trust quickly,” “I prefer to think of it,” she whispered, as he started to explore her face with his mouth, “As giving it wisely.”

He rewarded her with a deep kiss, holding her so tight that she could feel his heart beating against her breast. “Tell me,” he murmured as he kissed along her hairline, “How did you like the peppermint lotion?”

Ruby squirmed a little as she recalled the hot kiss of the lotion on her extra-sensitive nipples. “Mmmmm” she hummed…searching for a word to describe the sensation. AJ gave another silent chuckle and nibbled at her ear. “I like that answer.”

She wiggled and moaned softly when he dipped his head to trail gentle bites down her neck. His cock stirred under her. “You are so delicious…I could eat you.” He whispered and then went still. “I think I will.” As he led her to the massage table and sat on the flannel-covered surface, AJ caged her in his arms. “You will notice,” he said as he lay back, pulling her down on top of him, “This is a large table, just right for extra-“ “large patrons?” Ruby teased gently. He grinned at her in delight and rolled her under him. “Extra-curricular activities,” he corrected, kissing his way down her body while turning his own so that her body was trapped below his in a classic 69 position. The egg in her ass buzzed suddenly, reminding her anew of its existence. Just as her heart settled, Ruby arched in shock when AJ’s tongue stroked her pussy in a long languid lick. He kissed and licked her as though he had never tasted anything so good, never once dropping his hips to bring his cock within reach of her mouth. AJ sucked and nibbled gently on her inner pussy lips, probed deep with his tongue and she knew the shape of heaven. The pleasure was exquisite, mind-boggling. And then he licked her clit.

Ruby gave a small shriek, twisting to get away from his knowing tongue and the overload of rapture. “Be still,” he breathed the words sharply against her wet skin and she moaned softly struggling to obey as he tongued and lightly sucked her clit. It was a voluptuousness she had never before experienced. It took her breath, it sped her heart and it kept her moaning in the back of her throat.

Frantic for distraction, Ruby pulled at his hips, urging him to lower his body so that she could put her mouth on him. He resisted until she thought to beg. “Please, sir…please,” As he lowered his hips, she took his cock eagerly in her mouth and suckled with varying pressure. She used her tongue, her lips, her teeth to tease and lick and suck and nibble. Entranced that he quickly grew rigid and hot in her mouth, Ruby hummed with delight and increased the suction, the speed with which she slid him to the back of her throat. It was something of a shock when he pulled himself out of her mouth, out of her reach, got off the table and re-seated himself in the chair. She blinked and then smiled when he crooked his finger at her. Ruby eagerly hopped off the table and went to him, straddling his lap as his hands curled around her hips. “Put your feet on the chair rails, baby.” Ruby obeyed, puzzled. AJ laughed softly did something behind her and then…she felt him remove the egg. Before she could react, his finger stroked a cold lube thickly over her anus. Her eyes flashed to his, widening in understanding. His grin broadened and he nodded, cupping her face. “You ARE a little beauty, baby.”

AJ positioned her ass above his well-lubed and condomed cock and then pulled her down, urged her with gentle pressure on her hips and soft praise. “Bear down, my own. That’s right. You are deliciously tight, love!”

When the head of his cock breached her, he paused a moment for her to adjust and she let her head droop until her forehead touched his. “Sweetheart, each time we fuck I am claiming you.” “I know.” She drew quick shallow breaths; her body hot and subject to rolling shivers as AJ slowly worked his cock deeper in her ass. It seemed like hours before Ruby settled completely onto his thighs and he was buried to the balls in her. For an instant, the only sound in the room was their harsh breathing. “Oh Ruby,” he slid one hand up to cup the back of her neck and the other settled against her lower back as he urged her against his chest, “this is where you belong. This is where I belong. Locked together just like this.”

She rested her head on his shoulder, loving the feel of him stretching her, of being impaled and possessed by him. “Yours.” She whispered dreamily. His heart thundered against the palm of her hand and he took a hissing breath. Then he was moving her, urging her up and down faster and harder. “You will be mine,” he whispered as they fucked, “you willbelongto me, darling Ruby.”

Ruby rode his cock, her head back and eyes closed, utterly enthralled. In that moment, she gave herself over completely to the pleasure he offered her. Her body tightened unbearably as AJ worked her. It took only the added sensation of his mouth on her nipple to send her over the edge.

Her climax triggered his and they came together in a rush of carnal joy so intense that Ruby faded around the edges, her vision blurring into colored spots. AJ caught her close and held her safe, murmuring sweet praise in her ear. “You have taken my bones,” she whispered a little later, curled in his arms.

AJ laughed quietly, hugged her tight and then set her on her feet. “Let’s go home, baby.” “Yes, Sir.” Which earned her a quick hot kiss and, thrilled to her toes that the day with AJ was not over, Ruby dressed quickly.

He took her home and fed her, laughed with her and cuddled her. Ruby ached with a need she did not know how to voice. “I have some articles I want you to read.” He said. Then AJ sat her in front of his computer and together they read articles on the Dominant/submissive lifestyle at websites such as cuffs.com, castlerealm, leathernroses, aplace2grow.org. Ruby read:‘submission is the surrender of the self to the will and domination of another’ and her heart thumped hard in her chest. Ruby read: ‘the D/s relationship is a power exchange between two people to the mutual pleasure of both’and she breathed a long ‘ohhhh’ of understanding. Ruby read: ‘the true dominant and submissive personalities can only be complete and fully realized by the synergistic merging of one with the other’ She turned to look into AJ’s eyes and what she found there brought her a blinding joy.

Journey into Submission – The Submission

Reading time was over. “I don’t like pain,” Ruby said nervously as AJ fastened her naked body to a wide carpeted bench. “I prefer pleasure, myself.” he grinned at her as he leaned over to lick and nibble at her nipples.

Ruby inhaled sharply as sparks of the high voltage bliss she now associated with him shot through her. She whimpered a little as he fastened the nipple clamps and he gave her a quick, hard kiss on the mouth. “Baby, your whimpers excite me so.”

AJ kissed and nibbled his way down her body as her respiratory system went into overdrive. “Darling Ruby, you are drenched.” Gratification laced his voice as he gently stroked his tongue over her pussy lips.

Moyds_jewel
Moyds_jewel
162 Followers