Journey of a Bisexual Male

Story Info
18-year-old gives his first handjob at an adult theater.
1.1k words
3.99
98.4k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I finally turned 18, I was excited to be able to get into one of the adult theaters I saw lining the Interstates of Houston.

My father's porn tapes and Penthouse magazines were starting to get stale for me. Having a chance to see something new was exciting.

When I arrived at the theater, I was overcome with guilt and shame. I was watched by everyone whom was milling about in the store, and it prevented me from working up the nerve to pay for admission.

I nervously stalled. I looked at all of the magazines on the walls and browsed the videos on the shelves waiting for the lobby to clear.

I stayed clear of the "Gay" section because I wasn't interested in it, plus, I didn't want anyone to get any ideas about me. However, my anticipation grew as well as something else began to grow the more I looked in the straight section. To my relief, the crowd in the lobby finally began to disperse and I saw my chance to pay.

The cashier must have known how nervous I was after paying because I had no idea what to do after I received my change.

"The main theater is on the right. There are six mini-theaters on the left," the cashier said as he peered down at me from his elevated station.

"Thanks," I meekly replied without looking him in the eyes.

I quickly decided to go into the mini-theaters so I could check out more movies in a shorter period of time.

When I opened the door, I found a hallway leading to six small rooms with no doors. I kept my head down as I darted into the closest room to the door so I couldn't make eye contact with anyone.

I found a small 20-in. TV playing a movie that didn't catch my interest. I moved on to the next room and found something that I liked, but my curiosity got the best of me so I continued to explore.

Eventually, I figured out the finally two rooms had a gay movie and a transsexual movie playing so I decided to stay away from that area. After a few more minutes, I got up enough nerve to go into the large theater.

The theater was very dark. I could sense people were in there, but I couldn't exactly see them. My 18-year-old patience finally wore thin and I returned to mini-theaters to receive a major shock.

As soon as I walked back into the door, I crossed paths with a man whom had his dick in hand. He was stroking it as he walked and made no effort to hide it.

It turns out, everyone in the mini-theaters was doing the same. Were they doing that the entire time I was in there the first time? I didn't know. I just knew my entire body was starting to burn up.

I had read stories about guys masturbating in front of each other and even helping each other, but I always thought those were just stories from Penthouse Forum. I will admit up until then, I was very curious but the opportunity never presented itself until now.

So there I was, standing in a mini-theater attempting to not be caught meat watching, but I couldn't help myself. Cocks of all shapes, sizes and colors were openly being flaunted in front of me. Eventually, I couldn't take it anymore. I had to readjust myself for some relief.

I too started to masturbate openly. The more I stroked myself, the more at ease I became. I eventually grew the nerve to walk between rooms with my hard dick hanging out of my fly. The attention I received was intoxicating. I could feel all of the eyes on me and I loved it. I felt my orgasm build but I couldn't push myself over the edge.

It had to be all of the standing I was doing. I tried every trick I knew so I could blow, but I just couldn't relax enough and my frustration was growing.

Eventually, I decided to go sit down in the theater and finish. I stuffed my hard cock back into my jeans. I didn't care that the buttons on my 501s were not able to conceal my erection. I just wanted to shoot and leave.

My eyes were better adjusted upon my return to the theater. The seats in the back were crowded so I decided to grab a seat in the center of the theater. As soon as I became comfortable, I began where I left off and fished myself from my pants and began to stroke.

To my annoyance, a black guy decided to sit right next to me. I covered myself up when he first asked me to move so he could walk by. My courage returned when he pulled out his own dick.

I was amazed by its size. I was so worked up, I didn't care that I was gawking at it and he knew I was doing it.

He took my hand from my own dick and placed it on his. If my jaw was on the floor when he first pulled out his cock, my tongue was now unrolling on the floor. It was huge... well, huge compared to mine.

I couldn't wrap my hand around it and it was a much longer stroke that I was used to giving myself.

I was beside myself. All I could say was "I can't wrap my hand around it," and, "I can't believe how big it is." I just could not take my eyes off of it.

Feeling his cock, the first cock other than mine, grow in my hand was what I needed to get off. I abandoned his cock so I could work mine but it didn't take long. Within 30 seconds I was shooting over and on the seat in front of me. My load continued to ooze out after the first five shots to form a big puddle on the floor.

"Let me get you a tissue," my new friend said as he patted my leg to walk past me again.

My guilt and shame returned after he left. What did I do? I touched another man's dick. A black man's dick! I had to get out of there. I cleaned the cum off of my hand by rubbing it on my jeans. I buttoned up one last time and I was out of the door.

I never saw my friend again. I returned to that theater many times in the future to indulge my urges, but those trips will be saved for future stories.