Journey of a Cuckold Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vyasya
vyasya
980 Followers

"Ooh, touchy," said Pratik teasing them.

"Really, can you guys handle it?" asked Mayuri teasingly.

"Cut it out!" Vinil said restoring some sanity but he women were not to be let down and Dolly provoked us again, "Can you guys handle it?"

"Handle what?" asked Pratik almost challenging them.

Dolly couldn't quite say it but then Mayuri picked up the baton and said, "Having your wives sexually involved with other men."

Vinil not to be let down, immediately asked, "Which other men?"

"Let us say, someone among you," responded Sneha.

Battle of wits had begun and both the men and women were unwilling to retreat. It was only time before things could have escalated.

"Hello, you guys are just thinking about sex," said Rohini.

"The problem is much more serious than that."

"Yes, can you guys handle your wives getting romantically involved with other men?" asked Dolly.

Shrini laughed hearing this and said, "First you ladies should be willing to spend some time alone with us before getting romantically involved with any of us."

"Oh really?" asked Mayuri.

"We are willing to do a lot more than that," shot back Sneha.

"Okay, we will go out to watch a movie tomorrow night and each of you will accompany someone other than your husband," said Shrini.

"Done!" snorted Dolly.

"Just watching a movie?" Sneha asked.

"Well you are watching a movie with someone else other than your husband," clarified Vinil.

"Yes but what is the point?" asked Rohini.

"Well, the movie is going to be a hot one and there would be lot of scenes," added Shrini.

"Can you handle it?" asked Pratik.

"Of course, we can handle it," said Mayuri.

"But what is the catch," asked Rohini knowing very well that just watching a movie wouldn't be on our mind.

"Well, it is a hot movie and our hands might be roaming and there is a very high chance that we might be in quite amorous mood," said Shrini letting the cat out of the bag.

"Are you folks sure you want to go through this?" Pratik asked.

"Oh we can't wait," said Mayuri looking directly into his eyes.

"But can you handle it?" asked Dolly teasingly.

"We will see who handle this," Shrini responded.

The women said their good nights and headed to our master bedroom. We were left to sleep in the living room. Stunned by the challenges our wives posed, we didn't quite know how to react. Finally, Vinil broke the silence.

"What happened? Why were these women so confident?" he asked.

"Well, they got nothing to loose," Shrini said.

"Who is going to win?" asked Pratik.

"Only time will tell that," replied Shrini.

"Actually no one," I said.

"The question is who will loose?"

"If your jealousy is stronger than your desire for other women then you will loose."

"It is the same for them as well."

"Which movie are you planning?" asked Vinil.

"Not thought of it," Shrini responded.

vyasya
vyasya
980 Followers
12