Journey of a Cuckold Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vyasya
vyasya
978 Followers

"Is this is just sex?" I blurted out wondering if there could be any other kind of bonding between them.

"It is up to us to make sure that it is just sex and nothing more than that," said Rohini.

"We both are married and don't want to jeopardize our marriages," she said in a concerned tone.

"Yes, I agree,"

"How do we solve this?" I asked in a serious tone.

"There are two options in my opinion," she explained.

"Option 1, which most possibly wouldn't work is that you vote against it tomorrow."

"And the second one," I asked.

"Option 2, is that you accept your fate," she exhaled.

"Means?"

"You willingly accept that your wife would be Shrini's mistress," she elaborated. At any other time I would have really lost my temper but then this was different and I knew that Shrini was no amateur. If he had set his mind to it, he would achieve his objective. I was more concerned about the consequences of him seducing Mayuri and the impact of it on our marriage.

"Why do you think the first option wouldn't work?" I asked calmly.

"Shrini is very determined."

"And you intervening would antagonize him and only fuel his determination, which could possibly mean an end to our marriages."

"I suppose I don't need to elaborate further," she said casually.

"In the second option, our marriages are intact."

"Yet, Shrini gets the privilege of having Mayuri as his mistress."

By this time my head was spinning and we were out of the restaurant after finishing our dinner. We still had quite some time before we were expected at the theatre. I wondered what Mayuri and Shrini were doing at this moment. I drove to the nearby mall and found an empty parking spot far away from the mall entrance. The mall was quite deserted at this time. Rohini suggested that we move to the back seat as that would be more comfortable.

"What does it mean for Mayuri to be his mistress?" I asked trying to understand clearly what she or Shrini had in mind.

"Well, it just means that Mayuri is sexually available for him."

"Available? But when?" I asked confused by her statement.

"All the time!"

"That's what a mistress is for. Isn't it?"

"All the time?" I said surprised by her clarification.

"I thought it would be whenever we meet over the weekends."

"You are right and it may happen that way."

"But it need not always be the case."

I was still not very clear what kind of engagement she was talking about. Sensing my puzzled state she elaborated further, "If Shrini feels like spending time with during a weekday night, he might simply drop by your place."

"And take my place in the bed?" I said out of frustration.

"If you would like to see that way!" she shot back.

"I am sure neither Shrini nor Mayuri would be so blatant about it."

"You need to tactfully allow some privacy for them."

"Perhaps go early to bed that night or head out to the supermarket to buy some drinks etc."

"That way Mayuri could sneak out of the bed or Shrini could do it in your bedroom when you are away."

"You get the idea?" she asked making sure that I understood.

"It is not wife swapping."

"He wants her to be his mistress!" she emphasized the difference.

"All though that doesn't rule out any kind of sexual relationship between us," she said and leaned in to give me a small kiss. I was surprised with her sudden move.

"We can have sex," she said after she broke the small kiss.

"But I am not your mistress!"

"And hence may not be available for you all the time!"

"Is this fair?" I asked.

"Life is not fair," she quickly responded.

"It is your decision -- Option 1 or 2."

"Either way I am with you," she said squeezing my hand.

"We have common interests -- saving our marriages," she added clarifying her stand.

"Mayuri or someone else, it doesn't matter to me."

"To be honest, though, I would prefer Mayuri to be his mistress."

"Shrini and I wouldn't have any social or medial complications."

"So you would prefer Option 2," I stated the obvious.

"Yes!"

"Although, it sounds bad, it might be a better option for you," she said. We were sitting very close to each other. She was leaning on my arm and I could feel her smallish breasts on my arm. Her face wasn't very from me either. In fact, I could even feel her breath as she talked. She definitely wasn't as beautiful as Mayuri but she had an aura that attracted me towards her.

"Mayuri and I have discussed about your sex life a little," she continued.

"And it seems in the past two plus years of your marriage you folks have hardly experimented."

True we rarely tried anything else than the traditional missionary position. With my frequent travel to client locations and her exams both of us were a bit tired to try anything more adventurous. We did indulge and dig oral sex. It perhaps was harbinger of things to come -- and perhaps that's why I felt that our life had become a little bit predictable.

"Once Mayuri spends some time with Shrini in the bedroom, she would be an entirely different woman," she said.

"You would notice how much more passionate your sex would be."

"Moreover, you would be living your fantasy," she said.

"What fantasy?"

"Men's number one fantasy is that of having their partner sex with some one else," she elaborated.

I couldn't lie to her. Yes that was one of my favorite fantasies.

"Mayuri has an incredible appetite for sex that you alone cannot quench," she continued.

"She needs someone on the side," all the time.

"Your consulting job also leaves her lonely for most of the nights during the week."

"Wouldn't you want somebody to keep her warm during those nights?"

"You and Shrini seemed to have planned this pretty well," I said.

"Yes, we have been planning this for almost a year now."

"Shrini has to visit San Francisco almost on a weekly basis for couple of days," she elaborated further.

"And you are out most of the week."

"Shrini could take your place on the days you are away."

"And sometimes on weekends, we could tactfully provide them opportunities to spend time together," she added.

"On the weekends, while we provide them an opportunity, we could ourselves get together as well," she said looking into my eyes. In the faint overhead parking light, I could clearly see that she wanted to kiss me again. This time perhaps a real kiss! I leaned forward and our lips met. She parted her lips to accept my probing tongue. It was a very slow, leisurely kiss that gradually gathered momentum. And towards the end we were devouring our mouths.

We still were fully clothed but our hands very roaming over each other. My hands moved all over her back and then very hesitantly I reached towards her stomach. I still didn't have the courage to move towards her breasts. She noticed it and grabbed my hand and moved it to her breasts. She had very smallish breasts; they were much smaller compared to Mayuri's.

As we broke our kiss I managed to ask, "Are we doing anything wrong?"

"There is nothing right or wrong," she answered and added, "It is all in our mind."

Her hands had cupped my stiff erection and she was gently massaging it. She said, "I wanted you so badly all these days," as she probed my mouth with her tongue again. Her kiss got more and more passionate and she was getting rough playing with my erection. In no time, she got her hand inside my jeans and started gently kneading my balls. My jeans were unbuttoned and the zipper was open, with her hand completely inside cupping my balls.

I was playing with her breasts, although there was not much of it to play with. I got hold of her left nipple through the brassiere and started gently kneading her. As I did, she moaned into my mouth. My hands gradually moved southwards towards her crotch for the first time and I gently cupped her vagina over the flimsy Salwar she wore. She had a very slender body and I could sense the pelvic bones as I cupped vagina. I am sure she must have been much leaner as a young girl.

After massaging her crotch through the Salwar, I moved a little bit upwards and tugged at the thread holding the Salwar in place. She didn't flinch but continued the kiss and I pulled and undid the knot. She rose up for me to pull down the Salwar. As I did, she also pulled down her panties. I could hardly see anything in the dark but could feel that she was a traditional Indian woman like Mayuri and didn't ever bother to trim her fanny.

I again leaned forward to kiss her and my right hand gently cupped her bare vagina now. She was already lubricating and very lightly trailed my finger over her pussy lips. She responded to me by kissing with more force. When I tried to part the lips and plow my finger in, she stopped me from doing that and gently tugged at my neck, as she broke the kiss. It took me only a moment to understand what she wanted and I kneeled down in the cramped back seat and positioned myself to lap her juices. Her vagina smelled a little bit different than Mayuri's but was very pleasant. It was evident that she was quite excited with our foreplay and it was only a matter of time before she would orgasm. I too was in quite a precarious position, almost on the verge of ejaculating. So, I was glad that she wanted me to orally pleasure her first.

I didn't waste much time and homed in on her vagina. She shuddered as my tongue test her pussy lips with a few delicate strokes of my tongue. She raised her pelvis a couple of inches, almost involuntary, as my tongue spread her lips and entered her slit. Her vagina was completely lubricated and her juices entered my mouth no soon did my tongue slid inside. I had witnessed Mayuri's pussy in such a state only a few times and that too very early in our marriage.

I worked her vagina very gradually as I lapped all the juices her pussy had secreted so far. She was so worked up that I didn't even have to target her clitoris. I did work on her clit couple of times but she found it painful and she pushed me down to lower part of her pussy. Her legs were wrapped over my shoulders and she had held my head very close to her pussy by clasping my hair with her fingers. After almost about 10 minutes of non stop licking she let me go. Although, I was quite certain that she must have cum a couple of times in that duration. She didn't let me penetrate with her fingers though, just requested me to use my tongue.

When she released me, I moved on top of her and kissed her again very passionately. My dangling, hard dick was almost on top of her vagina. She moved her hand and grasped my dick and started jacking it. I was waiting for her to put it in so that I could start plowing this awesome woman. I never could have imagined that sex with Rohini would be so hot. On the face of it, she looked a very plain woman to me.

When after couple of minutes of kissing, she was still not putting it in; I broke the kiss and looked at her. She understood the reason why I was staring at her and said, "I can't" she pleaded.

"We are planning for a baby," she said to my utter disappointment.

"Shucks!"

"I don't have a condom," I said.

"No need, even with that I won't let you put it in," she replied.

I looked at her in disbelief. Here was this woman who made me go down on her until she climaxed, not once but perhaps twice and now she doesn't want to return the favor.

"It is risky," she clarified.

"Besides, I can't let you have such a privilege unless you help Shrini earn such a privilege from Mayuri," she said. Her hand still tightly grasping my penis with one hand while the other gently cupped my sacs.

"Why would Shrini need my help?" I asked.

"The entire conversation this evening was how difficult it was for me to even stop him," I complained.

"Yes that is true," she chimed.

"But if you offer to help then he would know that you don't hold any grudge," she added.

"Doesn't the idea of Shrini having your wife as a mistress excite you?" she coyly asked at the same time tightening the grip on my penis and balls. I didn't respond immediately, perhaps I was stumped by such a question from Rohini. I was lost in the thought when she again twisted my penis and brought me out of my reverie.

"Be honest," she urged.

"Well the idea is enticing," I admitted but then realizing that perhaps it was a plan of both Shrini and Rohini I asked, "Is this Shrini's plan?"

"You helping him?" she asked.

"Yes"

"No, he doesn't need your help," she said with contempt.

"You need to trust me," she said as her tone changed perhaps realizing that she shouldn't have talked to me that way.

"This would serve our mutual interests," she said.

"Shrini could have half of his cock inside me with my fingers wrapped around the other half."

"That's how big he is," she clarified.

"Then why are you having sex with me," I said mocking her.

"Do you want an honest answer?" she asked looking into my eyes.

"I really can't take that big," she said expressing her frustrations.

"You are almost right for me," she said and then added, "Although, I am not quite sure about your staying power yet."

"Why do you think Mayuri can handle it?" I asked believing that a cock almost twice my size would be hard for her to take in as well. I still had my doubts that somebody like Shrini could be so well endowed. I had never heard of such big dicks on Indian men. I could have believed her if she had said he was much larger than me.

"I am pretty confident that she would love it," she said.

"I can guess sizes of women very easily based on the knowledge I have gleaned so far."

"Besides, I know that Mayuri does have a thing for size," she said sizing up my response. My cock almost jerked up as I heard this.

"What knowledge?"

"Well Kama Sutra, our age old bible on sex," she said.

"I thought it was all about positions," I said not understanding what in particular she was referring to.

"Well, that is a much later part."

"First, it talks about the compatibility of men and women based on their genital sizes."

I moved to a more comfortable position and pulled up my trousers and so did she before she started explaining me further. My respect of Rohini now turned into admiration as I realized that she was really knowledgeable in various areas and knows the right knobs to push, to get a desirable response. It made me wonder if she indeed wanted Shrini to not have any affair. Her behavior suggested that she was eager to clear the path to Shrini and Mayuri's affair. And that both Shrini and Mayuri were very serious about making it a main stay of our lives, rather than just a passing fad. Although, I was pretty excited at the thought of Mayuri sampling Shrini's cock (of course, assuming that he indeed had that big equipment), I was concerned about losing Mayuri to Shrini.

"According to Kama Sutra men and women can be classified into three categories," she started elaborating.

"Although the names of the three categories are different for men and women, they correspond."

"Women are classified into Deer, Mare, or Elephant."

"Deer's are the smallest. Dolly perhaps would be a Dear," she explained.

"Mayuri, Sneha, and I would mostly be classified as Mare."

"Although between us, I would say Sneha would be largest and I would be the smallest."

"And what about the men?" I eagerly asked trying to understand in which category she had slotted me. I vaguely remember having such a talk with an old friend of mine but never really dwelled on it beyond that point.

"Men are classified into Hare, Bull, or Horse," she said.

"Among the men, I feel Pratik would be close to a Bull, Vinil almost a hare and Shrini certainly is a horse."

"What about me?" I asked not waiting for her to continue.

"You would be a bull too," she answered to my satisfaction. Her explanation was not very unexpected.

"Now the pairing is very clear, obviously the closer the sizes, the better the pairing."

"Sneha would really enjoy sex with Shrini, since probably she can only be happy with someone his size."

"Mayuri on the other hand could be satisfied by any bull."

"However, it is only the horse that can give her heavenly pleasure."

"She is large enough to accommodate a horse but can't really accommodate unless she has a strong urge and desire to do so."

"Shrini on the other hand might find her vagina tight but then just enough to make sex pleasurable with her," she explained.

"What if she is not able to accommodate him?" I asked again not very certain she could really entertain somebody that big.

"We should have an answer tonight," she quickly replied.

"Are you interested in watching the movie?" she asked. The cell phone rang, it was Shrini. It was already 10:00pm and we were still in the parking lot, although we weren't very far from the theatre. The movie was supposed to start around 10:15pm or so?

She spoke to him and lied that we had a flat tire and Sameer was changing the tire.

"We should be there by 10:30," she said and kept down the phone.

"So, do you want to find out the answer?" she asked.

"Yes, but how?" I asked.

"We could eavesdrop on them instead of watching the movie."

"But how?"

"We don't know where they would be in the theatre?" I asked.

"I know, I can find out."

"Does Shrini know?" I asked.

"No. He would kill me if I were up to something like this," she said.

"I am not going to share anything that happened between us with him," she assured me.

"Will we be able to see them in that dark?"

"Oh don't worry."

"If Mayuri's head disappears sometime during the movie then you have your answer."

"Do you really think she would do that?" I asked her excitedly.

"I am certain," she said confidently.

"And you can be certain if she gives him a blowjob that she can accommodate him."

"But you need to promise," she said.

"What?"

"That you would encourage Mayuri to pursue an affair with Shrini," she said.

"Is that required?" I asked.

"Oh, she is a married Indian woman and might feel guilty of doing this," Rohini clarified.

"During those critical moments you need to help her overcome her guilt."

"You would be amazed how much better your sex life would be!"

"You should the different tomorrow night itself," she continued.

"Now drive on," she said.

"Oh sorry about not letting you ejaculate," she said squeezing my crotch but this was required for you to enjoy the movie. Her lips parted and we shared one last kiss before I drove to the theatre.

During the drive, I couldn't contain my excitement and was certainly looking forward to a new life with Shrini and Rohini. With my consulting career, I was not able to spend much time with Mayuri and Shrini could certainly fill in the void during the days I am gone. I was concerned about sharing her over the weekends, though. Weekends were the only time we really had good sex.

My consulting job required me to be away four days a week and I usually returned late night on Thursdays. So, I only had 3 nights with her as I had to catch red eye flight to fly to New York. I expressed my concern of having to share her with Shrini during the weekends.

"Oh! Don't be so possessive," she consoled.

"Let her decide, give her a free rein," she continued.

"You would reap the rewards for your generosity!"

"Although, you might have to encourage her a little bit initially in subtle ways," she said.

"Subtle?" I was a bit confused.

"Well need to ensure that their affair takes off well."

"And that Mayuri doesn't harbor any guilt."

"But how do I encourage her?" I asked. I had missed an exit as I was lost in the conversation and that meant another 5-10 minutes delay.

"Oh, you are so excited," she teased, "You even missed the exit!"

"I don't understand?"

"What subtle ways should I be using?" I said asking her for further clarification?

vyasya
vyasya
978 Followers