Journey of a Cuckold Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vyasya
vyasya
980 Followers

"In the initial period," she started explaining.

"You should leave them alone as much as you can."

"Think of genuine ways you could do this without making it obvious."

"For e.g. don't come home for a weekend so that Shrini has her for the entire weekend."

"As time passes, she would become more comfortable and enjoy having sex with him."

"This would percolate into your sex life."

"The more she misses sex with you, the better your sex would be the next time."

"On weekends, when we get together, we could perhaps rent couple of movies to watch."

"And then half way through the movie you could pretend sleepiness and quit."

"I could do the same sometime down the line, so that they both can take advantage of the opportunity."

"You could have her afterwards when she returns, anyway."

"Remember that although she is your wife, she is his mistress."

"Mayuri needs to understand this pretty well."

"With our persistent efforts Mayuri would get this message."

"She would understand that she needs to fulfill her mistress duties before her wifely duties."

I had parked the car in a convenient location and we rushed towards the theatre. As I checked the watch it was 10:40pm already. My heart was beating very hard in anticipation of witnessing my wife for the first time with another man. It was also a testing moment for me where my wife was about to decide our fates -- whether we had any future with Shrini and Rohini. By this time I started to comprehend the relationship Shrini and Rohini wanted from us and perhaps even looked forward to it.

vyasya
vyasya
980 Followers