Journey of a Cuckold Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vyasya
vyasya
979 Followers

"Yarraman, of all the finest stallions was clueless," she said teasing him.

"All he needed was self-belief," she added teasingly.

"What do you mean?" Shrini asked.

"If Yarraman believed that he only deserved to mate with Belle then he should have precisely done that," Mayuri responded. The conversation was taking an interesting turn.

"Mount her as soon as the opportunity presents," she said biting her lower lip. Shrini didn't need any other cue and he pulled her in as the gap between them narrowed.

I wondered if Mayuri had seriously meant that and asked Rohini what she thought.

"She would have eventually," she said.

"I had rather prefer it happen this way, though." She added.

"Which way?" I asked didn't understanding what exactly she meant.

"Belle purposely leading Yarraman out of Brolga's sight so that he could mount her and perpetuate his genes."

"That way he knows that Belle indeed preferred his genes over Brolga's."

"And so he did take her unprotected on your marital bed but didn't cum in her," she exhaled.

"Why don't you lap a little more, your finger is making me sore," she complained to my rude see-sawing.

"She is on the pill," I managed to say almost implying that I was okay with him ejaculating inside her. We had never discussed about this aspect and I always felt Shrini would use condom. It didn't matter she was not too keen on have children until she was 30.

"Yes he knew and neither was this her fertile period," she said.

"And that's why he chose to ejaculate in her mouth instead!"

"Although, we discussed about doing this during the peak of her fertile period but she felt that the new millennium was the logical beginning."

"Mayuri said she was not going off the pill anytime soon so it wasn't all that exciting," she added. I was surprised that Mayuri could have mentioned this. Was she contemplating on such a possibility if she had not been on the pill?

"I can't believe she let him cum in her mouth," I said in disbelief, although I had witnessed the action itself.

"Yes, and not once but 5 times in a span of 12 hours," she said emphatically.

"Five times?" I exclaimed.

"Yes, five times!"

I remembered witnessing her take his load only twice that night but then I slept after that and missed any action that might have happened.

"When did he return home?" I asked.

"A few minutes before I called you," she said. That was around 3:00 in the afternoon. I couldn't believe they had 3 more sessions in a span of 5 hours.

"Didn't I tell you that she might reserve certain privileges for her preferred lover?" she reminded me.

"Btw, has she ever been naughty with you?" she asked inquisitively.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean did you folks ever do it at a public place?" she clarified.

"Did they?" I said completely stunned by Mayuri's audacity. No wonder they were gone for more than 45 minutes. I had noticed lots of women were in men's bathroom that night having sex in the toilet. Security had turned a blind eye to these activities.

"Well after the New Year kiss, Shrini asked her if she wanted to finish what she had started back in the theatre. She agreed and so they went to men's room where she gave him a blow job in one of the toilets and swallowed his cum.

"I didn't realize Mayuri could be so sluttish," I said. Then again, I marveled at Shrini's stamina since it was only after couple of hours he was fucking Mayuri again in our bedroom. And since then he had cum 4 more times. I wondered if he had any sperm left for the last session.

"That's what happens when such a hot woman is paired with somebody like Shrini!"

"Imagine her doing something like that with her husband's friend, the first thing in the new millennium before even sharing a kiss with her husband," she added.

"Did Mayuri share the details with you about their episodes?" I eagerly asked.

"Yes, she did."

"They did 5 times. 2 of them were just blowjobs. Twice he fucked her and once they did it in the shower."

"So, after the nightclub incident, they fucked at home in the night and then again in the morning."

"A little later they did it in the shower. And finally just before he was about to leave he made her give a blow job right in front of your door."

I knew they couldn't be adventurous enough to engage in sex in front of my door. She meant behind the door inside our room. But even then there was a lot of risk of getting caught by me.

"You mean behind our main door," I clarified.

"Yes, he was standing in the corridor facing the kitchen."

Rohini had turned around and motioned me to move towards her mouth and then she took in my semi-flaccid prick in her mouth and within no time it doubled its size; no where near Shrini's dimensions, though.

"Did she enjoy the fucking?"

"Was she able to accommodate him," I asked. Although, I witnessed the action, I was curious to find out what Mayuri herself felt about the episode.

"She loved it!" Rohini said in between her sucking. Her fingers caressing my asshole as she sucked in my sacs.

"It hurt but her well-lubricated vagina could accommodate his penis.

"She never felt so stuffed and it was as if with each thrust Shrini's penis was knocking at the entrance of her cervix to open up."

"With the amount of semen he produces, he could be practically washing her cervix with it," she said emphatically."

"Make sure she never misses her pills," suggested Rohini.

"Mayuri is cautious about that aspect," I assured her.

"She would insist on condom if she forgets her pills," I added.

"You are mistaken," she retorted.

"Shrini would never use a condom and once he is inside she will make sure he ejaculates inside her."

"Besides, condoms aren't foolproof," she clarified.

"Mayuri is ambitious and has no plans of entering the family way before she is 30," I said.

"We discussed it before our marriage," I added.

"Then all the more reason to be careful," she said.

Rohini let me cum in her mouth that evening. The next two days were similar. I thought about how Shrini and Mayuri were doing back in the city. Rohini didn't divulge the details apart from the fact that they were having plenty of sex.

Just when we felt that we would see through the economic downturn, disaster struck. Rohini and Shrini lost their baby due to a still-birth. There was shortage of oxygen supply to baby and it was late by the time they diagnosed this. Rohini and Shrini were unhappy by this sudden turn of events. We were disturbed since we felt somehow we brought this bad omen.

Rohini had a tough time conceiving in the first place and the Doctor's said it would be unlikely for her to conceive again. Next week was pretty much eventless as our friends from Fresno and Los Angeles visited us to offer their condolences.

Quite surprisingly, Rohini emerged from this pretty quickly. In a matter of weeks, she put this behind. Shrini, on the other hand, took some time to get over it. I knew things had restored to normalcy when Rohini asked me if I was ready to repay the second favor. It was the first week of February. I hoped I wouldn't loose the last bet of Mayuri performing analingus on Shrini.

Although, we had agreed for only one sexual favor, I had rimmed her countless number of times in the past few weeks. This one had to be a little more adventurous than the previous.

"Sure," I replied promptly.

"What's it?" I managed to ask.

"Well, don't flinch at it," she warned.

"But, I want you to go down on me after I have had sex with Shrini," she let it out.

"What?" I blurted out surprised that she would harbor such a fetish. It would have happened if we had indulged in threesome or group sex, I thought.

"Are you suggesting that we indulge in a threesome?" I asked. "Where did you get that idea?" she frowned at me.

"I meant after he had sex with me," she clarified.

"What's the big deal?" I asked not realizing that Shrini rarely used condoms.

"You are not implying," I asked.

"Yes, I am," she said.

"I want you eat a creampie from me," she clarified.

"It is so gross," I complained.

"Not more than rimming," she retorted.

"It is so humiliating," I complained.

"Nobody has to know about it," she assured, "it will be our secret."

I thought for a moment about the ramifications. I had tasted my semen few times; it was a little bitter to get excited about the thought of it. Then I wondered if Rohini and Mayuri didn't mind it much, then surely it wouldn't be intolerable.

"What is your motivation behind this?" I asked.

"I want to experience it," she said

"I have read that it gives immense pleasure to the woman."

"Most of the pleasure is psychological, which only Mayuri could experience," she exhaled.

"Mayuri would never entertain such pervert fantasies," I retorted.

"She might not."

"It doesn't stop you from giving her that pleasure, though."

"You would be lying if you said you never had the desire to have sex with her after Shrini made love to her," she said.

"Yes..." I said.

"But Mayuri wouldn't want to," she interjected. I agreed.

"Do you know why?" she asked.

"No, I never asked her," I said.

"Although, she knows you approve of her mating with Shrini, she is not 100% certain about that," she said.

"Moreover, it wouldn't interest her taking on someone like you after being thoroughly fucked by a stud."

"Don't misunderstand me," she urged.

"Shrini is almost twice your size. She wouldn't feel you even if you were to mount her immediately after she has been with him."

"I bet, she could feel your tongue, though."

"She might even let you fuck her well-dilate vagina if you were to soothe it first with your tongue," she said.

"Please..."

"I don't feel comfortable talking about this," I pleaded.

"I know," she assured me.

"It is hard to talk openly about these things."

"But, I promise, I would never betray your confidence in me," she assured.

"Forgive me, but I know that this might excite you," she said.

"How do you now?" I asked a little disconcerted with her remark.

"Let me ask you a question, if you don't mind," she said. I nodded.

"Given a choice of fucking a very hot woman or secretly watching Shrini take your wife, which one would you choose?"

"Be honest!" she urged.

"No one will know your answer but me," she assured.

"I have to admit that I would love to watch Shrini fuck Mayuri," I honestly answered.

"Isn't that one straightforward," she said.

"It is simply irresistible and I just cannot reason it," I admitted.

"And you dread that you would never get such an opportunity," she exhaled. I resisted the urge to admit that I had already witnessed them have sex.

"Unless," she added after a thought.

"Unless what?"

"Unless we let them do it when at home," she quickly added.

"How is it possible with us around?"

"I have a plan," she started. Mayuri works quite late on Friday's and Saturdays at home in the garage. Rohini suggested that I should go to bed early instead of watching TV at home until she returned to bed. That would allow Shrini to take advantage of the situation and he might accost her in the garage while she is at work.

The garage was below the living room and the entrance to that was through the backdoor for cars or from the staircase at the entrance of the house. Shrini had a small office that was next to the stairs, below the living room. It provided sufficient privacy. However, there were small vents at the stair case that provided a view into the office and the garage.

"Shrini's birthday is on the 13th and next day is Valentine's Day."

"If we are lucky, we might be able to see some fireworks," she said excitedly.

"However, we should enact the plan right away as that would encourage them more to do something extra by then."

"What?" I asked not sure which part of the plan she was referring to.

"Going bed to early," she clarified.

She urged me to make it a habit of hitting the bed early and initiate sex only after she returned to bed; always pleasing her with my tongue before mounting her. I didn't need to do anything special since I pleasured her with my tongue every time, even when that was the only thing we did that night. We agreed to implement the plan and I hit the bed early on Friday and Saturday nights. Mayuri took her job very seriously and was determined to excel in the partnership firm. The office in garage was her dedicated work space where worked pretty late in night on Friday's and Saturday's. She even worked in the afternoon sometimes when she was at home.

Apparently, nothing happened on Friday and Saturday night since she didn't resist my advances after she returned to bed. In fact, she was eager to have sex. No sooner, did she lie on the bed I reached for her and took her in my arms. She didn't object, unlike the other times when she would be tired. Instead, she took hold of my very erect penis as she pushed her tongue into my mouth. Her breath was surprisingly fresh. We indulged in elaborate hour long sex on both the nights.

It is perhaps appropriate to bring readers attention to why she had a fresh breath that night. It was Rohini who planted the seed of Mayuri becoming Shrini's mistress and it was Rohini who encouraged Mayuri to have sex with Shrini even during the weekends. Mayuri, however, was reluctant but fellated him on Friday and Saturday nights in the garage. Mayuri didn't want me to give any idea that she was up to something and shared the dilemma of cleaning herself up after episode. Rohini recommended that she use her bathroom before heading back. That explains why she had a clean breath on those nights.

In retrospect, it was thoughtful of Mayuri to cleanup before heading towards our bedroom.

Earlier in the morning on Friday, I had tasted my first creampie after Shrini left for work and Mayuri was having bath. It was a rather crusty creampie since Shrini had cum in Rohini the previous night. I did feel a little bit of acerbic taste but didn't mind it. I ate a fresh creampie from her pussy on Monday, when Shrini and Mayuri left for work. Rohini made sure he dumped a load in her just before he left. I didn't particularly enjoy the taste as it was too acerbic and her pussy was just too messy. Mayuri and I had indulged in rather prolonged session that night. So, I wasn't too excited at the prospect of pleasuring Rohini on Monday morning. As Rohini had mentioned, the pleasure was psychological.

Rohini ensured that Shrini and Mayuri didn't head to work on the following Monday, which was the Valentines Day. Mayuri and I had pretty long sessions that weekend. Perhaps, Mayuri started enjoying her small routine. I didn't know that she was returning after blowing Shrini every night. Shrini's birthday was on Sunday so I wondered if they would try something on Saturday night. However, Rohini assured me they would do something the following night.

We headed to the bedroom at 10:00 while Mayuri retired to her office to finish up some work. She said she would be a little longer than usual and requested not to wait for her. As Rohini had suggested, something was supposed to happen that night. Rohini came to my room at around 12:00; Shrini had just walked into the garage. She gave me an open mouthed kiss as I got from the bed and her hand sneaked into my pajamas. It was erect as a light pole in anticipation of his event.

"See, you are pretty excited to see your wife get boned by Shrini," she said breaking the kiss.

She lead me to the stairs and we both lay down on the stairs to peep through the ventilation slits into the office next to the garage. Mayuri was wrapping up as Shrini inspected her designs. She moved towards Shrini, who was sitting on the other end of the sofa. The sofa was opposite to us and parallel to the stair case. She briefly explained her design before taking it back to her work table. I noticed her take a deep breath as she turned around from her work table to walk towards him. She sauntered through the small distance, her hips swaying seductively. She was wearing 3/4th pant and sleeveless top that displayed her beautiful arms. Without hesitating, she sat on top of him, straddling him, and gave him a wet kiss.

Rohini from behind wished me, "Happy Valentines Day," as Mayuri must have wished Shrini before giving him that kiss.

"Isn't it exciting to witness your wife celebrating her first Valentine of the millennium with Shrini?"

Shrini was thoughtful and brought a present for Mayuri. I had forgotten about this in the excitement of witnessing them together again.

"Don't' worry about your gift," Rohini said reading my mind.

"You could eat creampie from her as her gift," she suggested.

Shrini had brought her an anklet and a toe ring that Mayuri eagerly put on. She twirled around him and flaunted his gift in various suggestive poses. He pulled her back onto him and now she was sitting on top of him facing us. He slid his hands to her breasts and gave them a real good squeeze.

"He loves her breasts," said Rohini.

"They are perfect for feeding babies."

Mayuri moaned as Shrini massaged her tits. His hands had creped inside still massaging her tits. Behind me Rohini undid my pajamas and was now fingering my asshole. These buggers have a thing for assholes, I thought. I could faintly hear them since they weren't more than fifteen feet away from us.

"You are mauling them," Mayuri complained. Shrini must have mumbled something, which I couldn't hear. In no time, she turned around and undid his pajamas and pulled out his whopper. Her head blocked my view and I could only see her head bobbing up and down as Shrini leaned back against the sofa. Rohini had applied some KY jelly to my asshole since I had complained that it hurt the last time she did it.

Shrini occasionally pushed her head further down, encouraging her to deep throat him.

"Remember my gift," I heard him say. Mayuri didn't respond and continued performing blow job on him. He asked the same question again. This time she shook her head in response and continued fellating him.

Shrini quietly lay down on the sofa facing us, while Mayuri still sucked his penis. Rohini whispered, "Are you ready to repay your third favor?"

"You got to be kidding," I said.

"Check it out," she urged.

Shrini lifted his left leg above her head and turned himself to face downwards on the sofa. Mayuri was still holding on to his penis in her mouth but Shrini pulled it out from her grasp. Shrini was straddling the sofa with one leg on the sofa while the other rested on the floor. Mayuri latched onto his sacs and fondled them with her tongue. Reluctantly Mayuri moved to kiss his taut bums and slowly opened his cheeks to take a peek at his crack. She took a very good look at it before she darted her tongue into the small crevice.

"That's your wife's Valentine gift to Shrini," said Rohini.

"Now, its time to repay your favor," she added and quickly inserted an object into my asshole, which I reckon was a dildo. It was fairly thin and not longer than perhaps 4 inches. I was surprised it didn't hurt at all. I noticed that Rohini was humping me suggesting that she was using a strap-on dildo.

She held on to me tightly. I felt a little outraged by her sudden act and showed my disapproval. Realizing I was upset by her unwarranted act she said, "Don't get mad."

"It is a fetish that I have. Shrini wouldn't let me do it to you. So, I figured you would mind some adventure," she whispered.

"I see you disapprove. I am inside, why won't you let me take some pleasure," she pleaded.

"You could take me anally," she bribed me. I enjoyed the feeling but didn't want to give it away. It felt good to have Rohini under control for a moment.

"Okay what would please you," she asked. I hinted at her that I wanted the treatment Mayuri was giving to Shrini.

vyasya
vyasya
979 Followers