Journey of a Cuckold Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vyasya
vyasya
978 Followers

"There isn't any future," she exhaled.

"We should cease this relationship as soon as we move out."

"Why? I thought you were enjoying," I retorted.

"I am having trouble with my pills," she exhaled. She had mentioned this to me over the phone couple of weeks back and that her Doctor had recommended considering alternatives.

"We could use other forms of birth control," I reasoned.

"Shrini would never use a condom, if that is what you had in mind."

"And the other forms of birth control are not 100% effective."

"It would only be stupid to engage in sex with such a virile man during my fertile period."

"I understand," I said.

"We should do it carefully, though," I suggested.

"Leave it to me," she assured.

We ended our session soon and I went to bed thinking about how our relationship had panned out and whether it was the right decision or not. We did it again in the morning. The next day we went to Reno and spent the next three nights in Reno. We had booked separate rooms so that Mayuri and I could spend some time with each other, which we did. Ironically, however, she also fulfilled her mistress duties and ensured that Shrini got to dip his stick in her honey pot almost every night.

The first night, I was not keen on spending time in casinos since I was too exhausted with work and desperately needed some sleep so I urged Mayuri to head back to the hotel around 10:00 or so. She promised to join later and asked me to go ahead and take a short nap while they gambled a little more.

I knew something was up and didn't hit the bed immediately but waited to see if they came back to the hotel after me. In about 20 minutes, I noticed them enter the hotel. I hated Mayuri for preferring to celebrate her birthday with Shrini instead of me. Yet, I was not sure if that indeed was the case; they could have very well decided to head back after I left. Somehow, I strangely desired for Mayuri to head to Shrini's bedroom instead of coming back to our room. She didn't disappoint.

Mayuri returned to bed at about 1:00am. She stroked my hard cock as she planted her mouth over mine. I latched onto her lips and kissed her back fervently. After we broke our hot kiss, she said, "Looks like you were dreaming of me."

"I was eagerly waiting for you," I said. I noticed that she hadn't rinsed her mouth and her breath was a little stale. I was sure that Shrini had fucked her when within minutes of our kissing, she pushed my head southwards. It smelled exactly as it did the previous night, except that there was no strong stench of urine. Her pussy tasted a lot bitter tonight and it felt as if I had tasted a lot more of his cum. I satisfied her with my tongue till she pulled me up and unfortunately I ejaculated in her in the next couple of minutes. Mayuri didn't complain and we went to bed.

Mayuri spent Friday night with me and we indulged in a very long session. We did it again the next morning in the shower.

On Saturday night, Mayuri urged me to make an excuse and head to the hotel early so that she could spend some time with Shrini. She argued that he needed some relief. She didn't return until very early in the morning and I missed sex with her that night.

That's how we spent our Thanksgiving weekend in the year 2000. It was the first time we had heart-to-heart discussions about our polyamorous relationship, which in reality was more of a polyandrous relationship. It was the first time Mayuri requested me to go to bed early (on Saturday) so that she could spend some time with Shrini. I had sensed that the decision to continue this relationship rested with me.

We moved out of Shrini's place in March next year. Having established myself in the new firm, we felt it was about time to move on. As expected Mayuri put an end to polyamorous relationship; we met frequently and were still on good terms with Shrini and Rohini.

Shrini and Rohini were disappointed with sudden turn of events. Rohini was happy that at least Shrini got a taste of Mayuri and hoped that she would change her mind someday. Rohini and I often discussed how much fun we had and how much both of us missed getting together. Rohini meticulously kept a log of Shrini's sessions with Mayuri and one fine day she shared with me the details.

In the year 2000, Shrini mated with Mayuri 309 times, compared to 123 (approximately) sessions I had with Mayuri that year. Mayuri did have a bumper year with a total of 432 sessions with both of us. About 1/3rd of Mayuri's sessions with Shrini were actually blowjobs she gave him in the shower. According to Rohini they indulged in other activities in the shower but the session culminated with her long blowjob that on an average took twenty minutes. She also rimmed him 76 times, mostly in the shower, primarily to make him ejaculate quicker.

In all, Shrini had 408 sessions with Mayuri over the period of a year and 3 months. It was staggeringly high compared to my total (approximately) of 550 sessions over the period of past 4 years. It was not the quantity but the quality of sessions that astounded me. On an average their leisurely sessions lasted for a little over two hours, whereas their quickies (mostly morning sessions) lasted for half an hour.

They hit the crescendo in the last 3 months of our stay since Shrini knew it would end once we moved out. Mayuri rimmed Shrini on every possible opportunity during the last 3 months, except the times when it would be unhygienic to indulge in such an act and finished with 151 rim jobs. She let Shrini ejaculate in her mouth a mind-boggling 197 times. In comparison, she let me do that only once and that too was an accident.

All this had a very positive effect on our sessions and they were much longer and the sex was more varied. We had more sex than we had in the previous years and considering the amount of time we were together, it was truly incredible.

vyasya
vyasya
978 Followers
12