Journey of a Cuckold Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vyasya
vyasya
981 Followers

And then for the next forty-five minutes I was on my knees satisfying her with my tongue. I spent a lot of time on upper portion of her pussy, near her clit, and she would let me till it was too much for her and then she would push me southwards. I would spend a little time teasing her with my tongue at the lower end of her pussy. In doing so, often my tongue would slip a further down and lick her back hole. Surprisingly she never objected but only squirmed when my tongue accidentally invaded her puckered hole. Although Mayuri had rimmed Shrini countless times, he sparingly reciprocated the favor; Rohini insisted he only did three times on her. I wondered if Mayuri ever thought about receiving it, given that she knows how much Shrini craved for it.

She had two orgasms in the first thirty-five minutes but she never lifted her legs from my shoulder and every time I tried to rise, she forced me down with her legs. This was unlike Mayuri, who rarely insisted on such a long foreplay. In the last leg she did something even more unusual and unexpected. As her second orgasm subsided, I worked on her lower portion of pussy and as usual my tongue occasionally breached the forbidden territory. However, this time on every occasion her pelvis tilted up giving more access to her puckered hole. I wasn't sure if it was my mind playing tricks with me.

Mayuri had perhaps one of the finest asses among all the women I have personally known. Not that I had seen all of them naked but I could guess from general outline. Moreover, she certainly was one of the rarest to possess a reddish puckered hole that went along well with her pinkish pussy lips and slightly reddish areoles. I had seen Rohini's vaginal lips and asshole several times and they were very dark in comparison to her overall complexion. But then Rohini wasn't as fair as Mayuri either. Rohini and I had once discussed about this and according to her most Indian women would have her kind of color difference. Mayuri was special since she belonged to particular Brahmin caste that hailed from the Konkan region of Maharashtra, which was under French and Portuguese rule for quite some time. There were rumors that the rulers mixed with the local people, due to which most of these Brahmins have either blue or brown eyes. This was also one of the reasons why her parents were unwilling to accept me as their son-in-law.

I had little hesitation to rim such a beautiful ass However, I wasn't entirely sure if that is what Mayuri desired, hence I focused on perineum instead of directly moving to her asshole. She let me do that for a little while and then she placed her feet on my shoulders and lifted herself up a little to give access to her rear entry point. She gripped my hand as my tongue probed her asshole indicating that she indeed found that pleasurable. I supported her bum on my hands to ease the pressure on my shoulders and started pleasuring my wife. Mayuri immensely enjoyed the last ten minutes of our foreplay. By the time I was finished with her, her asshole had become so wet and supple that I could easily see-saw two of my fingers through her asshole.

Having satisfied her completely, I moved on top of her and kissed her forcibly and despite having climaxed couple of times, she responded fervently. She was not done yet and asked me if I had tasted his cum. To my utter surprise I quickly responded, "No but I wish I could," and kissed her again. Her hand quickly moved down to my erect penis but she had little difficulty in getting hold of it as our bodies were practically glued. I slid down next to her to give more access to her.

Our kisses were unusually wet, sloppy and extremely passionate. Breaking the kiss she said, "Perhaps he shot it right inside my womb." Her hands were busy jerking me very delicately and all the talk was now exciting me so much that I started to pump in and out of her fist.

"He breaches the narrow corridor of my cervix often," she said.

"Many a times he is deeply wedged inside my cervix while spewing his baby making sperm," she added in her seductive voice looking for a response in my eyes. In the faint light of our bathroom passage she could only sense my reaction. However, the frantic pumping underneath might have conveyed what she was enquiring about.

"Could he have impregnated me?" she asked innocently, reaching out for my lips. I kissed her passionately and very soon moved on top to mount her. She spread her legs and asked, "Where are the condoms?"

A rhetoric question! She immediately fished out one from our bedside table. Reluctantly I pulled it on top of my rock hard pecker that was longing to feel the insides of her vagina and perhaps have a shot at impregnating her.

"Just in case," she said as I slid my penis inside her well-lubricated vagina.

"I don't want to risk it."

"Although, I might already be pregnant," she said emphasizing that Shrini had the privilege of taking her bareback. Not sure what it was -- whether it was the humiliation or a sense of competition -- but it fueled my desire to quench her thirst. It was also Rohini's last words for the night that reminded me to do my best tonight; perhaps that helped me go down on her for over forty-five minutes. I never had much doubt in my ability to satisfy a woman with my tongue but satisfying a woman entirely with your penis is certainly a different ball game. I shafted her at a rapid pace as I thought about these things. Mayuri certainly was enjoying our intense session; she was continuously moaning and grunting every time I rammed my penis all the way into her. A few minutes into it, she raised her legs and placed them on my bum and pulled me into her. As my rhythm slowed down, she said, "Slow down."

"Easy," she breathed out.

"I want you to last at least half as long as he lasts," she added again nonchalantly. It inflated my desire to shaft her as long as I could but given very little room I resorted to kissing her forcibly and she responded passionately. I was eager to hump her -- her use of pelvic muscles was making harder for me to control my ejaculation. Breaking the kiss she said, "I can see that you enjoy having your wife entertain well-endowed men."

"Perhaps, I should invite him over every weekend." She eased the pressure and let me freely shaft her; realizing perhaps that I wouldn't hold on for much longer. I noticed in the watch that it has been over five minutes since I started shafting her. It truly was an achievement considering how excited I was and that I had already spend enough time with Rohini. Unfortunately, even my best timings couldn't beat Shrini's worst ones. Shrini's quickies would last thirty to forty-five minutes, the bulk of which would be Mayuri's foreplay on Shrini and then fifteen-to-twenty minutes of humping. Determined to please Mayuri for as long as I could, I tried varying the pace and rhythm to postpone my ejaculation and after about another eight minutes I climaxed. Mayuri hugged me very tightly as if were unloading in her.

"That was terrific," she exhaled.

"Looks like all the talk fired you up," she added.

"I knew you were making it up all along," I responded.

"I bet you wished it was all true," she said slapping my but.

"Of course, it drives me crazy," I responded.

"I am glad," she said, "I made you wear the condom."

"I wonder how much you would have ejaculated if Shrini indeed had fucked me," she added.

"You were pretty excited too," I retorted.

"You made me eat you for more than forty-five minutes!"

"I can't help it," she shrugged, "He has that effect on me."

"If he were to force himself upon me then I would have no choice but to accept him."

"Condom or no condom," she emphasized.

"After all I was his mistress," she justified.

We slept soon after that. Without doubt, this was our best session yet. We had certainly alleviated our relationship to the next level. Mayuri understood my desire to have her mate with Shrini and even accepted it as normal behavior. I wondered if she had indeed made out with Shrini in our laundry room. Our laundry room is secluded and hence that couldn't be ruled out. It was possible that she could have offered blow job to him as her pussy wasn't dilated at all.

Her last few words vindicated Rohini's suggestion. Although we had discussed about making love to her after she has been with Shrini, neither eating her out nor impregnating her were ever implied. It was Mayuri's extension to our favorite fantasy, perhaps. Mayuri rarely shared her fantasies, although she always confessed that her excitement comes from illicitness of the acts involved. Shrini's oversized equipment and his insatiable libido only heightened her pleasure.

Her sudden active interest in playing along in my fantasies raised a few doubts. I wondered if she had already reinitiated her affair; worse, if she never broke off the affair. The thoughts troubled me and I couldn't sleep well. I woke up suddenly around 1:30 am with thirst. Not surprisingly, I had an erection that needed attention but I turned to the more urgent need.

Returning to bed I snuggled next to Mayuri and planted soft kisses on her neck. She was fast asleep and didn't respond. I moved my hand to her exposed bum and squeezed her butt tenderly. Very slowly I slipped my hand in the narrow space between her thighs to reach her clitoris. She was fast asleep and was oblivious to my movements. However, as I gently massaged her clitoris and rubbed my penis between her legs, she started responding and her vagina got wet in no time. In her moans I heard her whisper, "Oh Shrini!"

"I thought you would never come," she mumbled. I still wasn't sure if she was awake or asleep as she didn't make any move. I continued kissing her neck and then slowly moved to her earlobes. She squirmed as my tongue traced her earlobe but didn't turn back and only spread her legs further and mumbled, "Mount me!"

"Impregnate me..." she moaned. I was stunned to hear that but thought she was only playing. Mayuri was practically sleeping on her back with her legs splayed open providing enough access to her pussy. I didn't waste much time and mounted her from behind and with hardly any effort drove my penis into her. This was the first time I took her in this position. We did doggie style several times but this position was a lot harder, perhaps because I wasn't long enough to keep my penis embedded inside her while shafting her in this position. Very soon Mayuri was moaning. However, having ejaculated only a few hours earlier, I was in no mood to finish so soon. Rohini's words were still playing in my mind. I had to prove that I was being worthy of her husband. Moreover, I just realized that I was taking her bareback in her fertile period. It was an incredible feeling, although Mayuri didn't respond, except for her moans. After about fifteen minutes of non stop humping, Mayuri said, "Let's change positions."

Without thinking I changed into our regular missionary style and started humping her again. I leaned to kiss her but she refused and pulled me further and tongued my earlobes. I knew she would resist, fearing her stale breath. As I pumped her hard, trying to match Shrini's virility, she whispered, "You are so good today."

"I almost thought it was Shrini." This excited me to great extent and I pumped her hard for another five minutes before shooting my sperm deep inside her. As we regained our composure after another wild session she playfully patted on my butt and said, "You bastard."

"You too want to sow your seeds?" she said.

"You too?"

"Who else?" I asked her surprised by her remark. It seemed as if I had caught her in the act. She didn't react but was a little uncomfortable before asking a rhetorical question, "Who else?" "Shrini!" she answered it herself.

"You never told me about this?" I acted surprised.

"What is there to tell?" she asked.

"In case you haven't realized, your wife tends to have such an effect on men she meets with," she added with a nervous laughter.

"Now, get off," she said, "Let me wash; otherwise you might really make me pregnant."

The thoughts about Shrini making out with Mayuri while I slept next to her intrigued me. I wondered if Mayuri was just playing along or was she in the middle of a dream. Anyway, having spent myself twice that night I couldn't worry too much about it and quickly dozed off. I woke up pretty early with a stiff erection -- partly due to inflated bladder and partly due to Mayuri's lips wrapped around my member. It was a pleasant wakeup call and perhaps very first time Mayuri woke me up that way. Finding me awake, she said, "You might as well return the favor," and moved on top of me into 69-position. I didn't need much encouragement and tongued her pink lips that had retracted back to their original shape. Her slit had certainly widened after having been fucked by Shrini incessantly for over a year. It made me wonder how much distended her lips would become after delivering Shrini's child. Yes, I thought "Shrini's child". I had a firm belief that Mayuri would bear him a child sooner or later and somehow I felt he would be the first one to knock her up. I pleasured her with my tongue and even licked her puckered hole. Mayuri was in hot mood as she deep throated me effortlessly and even fingered my asshole that drove me crazy. However, having spent myself twice I wasn't even nearing point of ejaculation even after Mayuri frantically sucked on my pecker for over 20 minutes. She, though, climaxed pretty soon. Finally, she gave up and said, "Looks like you would take too long," and left me unsatisfied.

"I would be late for work," she justified as she cleaned herself up before heading out to kitchen for her breakfast. It was only 6:15 and didn't understand her rationale since she had two hours. I didn't take much time to sleep again and woke up in an hour. I freshened up myself and was about to step out when Mayuri entered the bedroom and silently behind my back stepped into our bathroom. I grabbed her from behind and almost pinned her to the bathroom door and kissed her neck softly.

"You didn't finish what you started," I softly whispered to her.

"What do you want?" she retorted quickly and added, "We have done it thrice already." She very reluctantly turned around to face me but didn't directly look into my eyes. I sensed something was wrong but couldn't guess what. As I moved into kiss her she evaded my lips and said, "You don't want to kiss me now." Her looks told me she was guilty but of what I wondered. Did she do it with Shrini in the morning? Was she late because of that; it was 8:25 right now.

"If you have to know," she seductively said, cupping my hard erection with one of her hand.

"I was busy with my lover!" she softly whispered looking into my eyes. I didn't hesitate and quickly responded, "What makes you think that would deter me?"

She smiled seductively and said, "I said because it would encourage you." And very soon our lips locked and we passionately kissed each other again. For a moment I though she had indeed been with Shrini but then realized that she was just playing along as she did last night. After a little foreplay she complained that she had to hurry up or she would be late. I teasingly complained, "You never thought about it while doing with him."

Puzzled with my question she thought for only a moment and then retorted, "Well..."

"I am his mistress."

"And if I don't mate with him during my fertile period, how will I become pregnant?" she said casually. That statement of hers did it for me and I ravaged her right at there. She was late for her work by half an hour and she ensured that I wore condom before I fucked her to further humiliate/titillate me. We showered together for a change and in the shower she joked about our new role play in the bedroom. Mayuri agreed that she had immensely enjoyed previous nights fucking and agreed that it indeed spiced up our relationship. Upon probing further she reluctantly admitted, "I feel ashamed to say this but sometime I miss having sex with him."

"Why have you stopped the arrangement?" I probed further.

"I can't handle the pills anymore and Shrini would never use a condom," she replied softly.

"Trust me," she said before I could say anything.

"He will make me pregnant no matter what."

As she stepped out of the shower, she warned me, "Keep him away from me."

"You can't hold me responsible for the consequences!"

Mayuri left but I continued to shower contemplating about her affair. Mayuri was concerned of her desire to be impregnated by Shrini and was vulnerable around him. It seemed fairly certain to me that he would nail her sooner or later. Mayuri was quite intent on postponing her pregnancy until she was into her thirties, which meant five more years. Shrini, however, would have a five year window and even if Mayuri succumbs to his advances only a couple of times in these five years it would mean two children to him.

Mayuri and Shrini both were gone when I entered our kitchen. Rohini was sipping on her coffee browsing through newspaper.

"Did you sleep well?"

"Or did Mayuri keep you busy whole night," she asked. I smiled in response and sat opposite to her with my coffee. She neatly folded the newspaper and kept it aside; her hands clasped the cup very tightly as she thought for a few moments and said, "Things are a little more complicated than I thought."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, earlier you had a choice but now you have run out of time," she said.

"Please be clear," I urged.

"Please promise me that you would never ever share this with Mayuri," she said looking into my eyes. After I nodded, she started, "Her desire to procreate with Shrini is much stronger than I thought."

"How do you conclude that?"

"Well your wife performed fellatio on Shrini last night," she said.

"What?"

"Where?" I asked puzzled.

"In the laundry room."

"I wouldn't blame her. Shrini might have planned it," she reasoned.

"Why didn't you satisfy her last night?" she asked a little annoyed.

"What makes you think so?" I asked.

"Mayuri came back for more in the morning," she exhaled.

"What do you mean she came back for more?" I asked.

"She did it with him on the bed while I slept next to them."

"Give me a break," I said not believing what she was saying.

"Trust me, she has played with him several times in my presence and is not at all shy."

"We did thrice," I answered her previous question.

"She is such a slut," exclaimed Rohini.

"Four times in a night and yet she comes in the morning for more."

"She didn't even hesitate to smooch him," she added.

"You mean a French kiss?" I asked.

"Yes, tongue-to-tongue, exchanging loads of saliva and yes Shrini hadn't washed his mouth but Mayuri had," she clarified. I had sensed that Mayuri had penchant for pleasing her lovers. On New Year's morning, I had witness her French kissing him soon after he woke up. It wasn't surprising either given that she never hesitated to rim him.

"Did they fuck?" I asked since it didn't seem to me that she was fucked.

"No, but he did fuck her mouth."

"The ordeal went on for more than an hour," she exclaimed.

I was a little surprised with sudden turn of events and it seemed Mayuri was only pretending but then why would Rohini lie to me. Moreover, she herself seemed to be disturbed.

"Anyway, Mayuri has a very strong desire to procreate with Shrini."

"But she would resist until you consent."

"Resist?"

"Yes, she satisfied him with her mouth both the times although she was in her fertile period."

"She surely can't resist getting mounted by him for long."

"Are you suggesting that I don't have much choice?"

"Yes, sort of; if you would like to think that way."

"Please be specific and clear," I said earnestly requesting her to guide me through this difficult decision. "Do you believe Shrini would impregnate Mayuri sooner or later?"

vyasya
vyasya
981 Followers