Journey of a Cuckold Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vyasya
vyasya
992 Followers

"Very near," she responded.

"Don't worry," she assured, "He practically hosed me with his semen and then there are two more nights," she said.

"I would certainly be carrying his baby!" she said with a chuckle.

"Isn't that what you wanted?" she quizzed me.

"I thought he would just get a chance," I mumbled confused about how to handle this conversation.

"And I knew he would capitalize on it," she retorted.

"Are you having second thoughts?" she asked concerned with my response.

"A little," I replied honestly.

"Although, I have harbored this fantasy ever since the first time we swapped spouses," I exhaled for the first time confessing my secret desire for her to be impregnated by a well-endowed stud.

"It is weird, I still have hard-on thinking about it," I blurted.

"Trust me, it has a similar effect on me," she replied.

"Do you wish to be impregnated by him?" I asked expecting an honest reply from her.

"Yes it is one of my favorite fantasies," she reluctantly admitted.

"However, I am as reluctant as you are," she added.

"Yet you let him impregnate you," I retorted.

"Look at this," she said pointing to my stiff erection.

"We are discussing a delicate and sensitive issue, yet you have a hard on," she teased.

"NO! It was you who let him impregnate me!"

"And that too in your presence!" she said emphatically.

"Didn't you enjoy it?" she asked.

"It was THE most erotic experience," I honestly replied.

"Unfortunately it does have consequences," she said and kissed me passionately.

"We still have a chance," she said in her sexy voice.

"You would have to pay the price, though," she warned.

"If you are lucky, I wouldn't miss my periods."

"What's your plan?" I asked curiously.

"Well I am wearing a diaphragm," she said.

"Really?" I asked her surprised by her preventive measure.

"Don't get excited," she cautioned.

"I have not used spermicidal; you wouldn't have liked the taste," she chuckled.

"So, what is the deal?" I asked eagerly.

"If you don't want me to get pregnant, then," she said pausing for a moment and then added, "You would have to refrain from having intercourse with me."

"Intercourse could easily spread his semen and even dislocate the diaphragm," she argued.

"That's unfair," I complained.

"He gets to screw you and I don't," I added.

"Well, you have given him a free pass."

"Who am I to stop him?" she shrugged.

"Are you going to use spermicidal?" I asked realizing the chances of pregnancy are significantly higher if that cream was not used.

"NO," was her emphatic response.

"Remember, we need to offer him a reasonable chance for the experience to be erotic."

"Moreover, I don't like the taste of it and neither would you like," she added.

"So, for all practical purposes you could even sleep in his tent," I retorted.

"Not really!" she replied teasingly.

"I still need you. Besides, it is more exciting when he is screwing your wife in your bed."

"Isn't it?"

"There is an alternative," she said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"You get to screw me provided you wear five condoms and..." her words trailed.

"Five?" I asked stunned by her request.

"If you want me to feel you in this state then I would need that many," she said humiliating me.

"And what?" I asked.

"You have to remove the diaphragm. Smear his remnants all over your condom and then penetrate me," she said in her sexy voice.

"In other words help him impregnate you?" I asked.

"Yes," she replied shyly.

"You are so mean," I responded and we jostled on the bed. I got on top of her and pinned her down as I sat astride on her. "Is this how you let him fuck your mouth," I said as I positioned my penis on her lips. She turned her face and said, "That privilege is only reserved for my Bulls."

"My Bulls?"

"What Bulls?" I asked teasingly.

"Ones who are well-endowed," she said emphasizing that word, "and rightly deserving to father my children," she added to tease me.

"How many do you have?" I asked.

"Right now just one."

"What was that talk about black partner from your firm?" I asked getting serious. I moved on top of her.

"You don't need to worry about him," she quickly replied.

"He is old enough to be my father!"

While we were having this lengthy discussion, Mayuri was constantly keeping me on the edge by stroking my penis every now and then. I knew I had to play along if Mayuri had to fulfill my fantasy. However, some of her requests were rather odd and I didn't quite understand how to respond to them.

"You need only worry about the stud sleeping in the next tent," she said giving my penis a wicked twist. I was positioned on top of her but hadn't lowered myself on her and she had a vicious grip on my member and had made sure that it was facing away from her entrance.

"Aren't you forgetting our deal," she reminded me as I tried to position myself on her for entering her.

"I can't choose between the two," I complained, "Both of them are equally painful."

"What would you prefer?" I asked.

"I might as well please you," I reasoned.

"Are you saying this honestly?" she asked me.

"Yes."

She thought about this for a little while I kissed her and very hesitantly said, "You have the potential to become a perfect husband," and then whispered, "While I have the potential to become his perfect mistress."

"It would be perfect gift for our anniversary," she said referring to their anniversary. I knew what she was suggesting and had the urge to accede to her request. I kissed her and quickly got a few condoms from my bag. Mayuri helped me put them on and insisted that they have to be five.

"When I asked why?"

"Because you are allowing him to impregnate me five times," she joked. She helped me remove her diaphragm, which I found with a little difficulty. To her incredulity, I quickly smeared it across my condom and mounted her. After a few strokes, I realized that the additional condoms would help me in delaying my ejaculation. Even with the layers of condom, I could not prolong my ejaculation more than seven minutes; but that was enough for Mayuri to have another orgasm. When I was very close to my ejaculation, Mayuri pulled me for a very hot kiss and lifted her legs on top of my bum restricting my motion, perhaps in an attempt to prolong the session.

"Do you realize," she whispered as my strokes slowed down.

"You have no chance of reaching my cervix while Shrini always enters it."

"Shrini may have already dislodged the diaphragm from its place," she added.

"And now you are driving his seed further," she whispered into my ears and nibbled on my ears. The sexy talk was having an effect on me and I had increased my tempo significantly despite pressure of her legs on my back.

"Do you know what that makes you?" she asked in her low soft voice.

"A cuckold," she whispered as I rammed into her one last time and ejaculated inside five layers of condom.

Both of us went to bed exhausted after our marathon session. The word 'cuckold' resonated in my ears several times as I fell asleep. In the morning she admitted that she was almost in her fertile week but probably couple of days away from entering the peak period.

The next morning just before we parted our ways for the next days journey, Mayuri hugged me and quickly whispered, "Don't be too late, I should have more stuff to feed you."

I didn't disappoint her. The ride was much pleasant and leisurely compared to the previous days ride. In fact, we were supposed to return back to our original camps for lunch, as we were just sight seeing in that area. I reached much earlier that day for lunch, a little ahead of other folks. At the camp, people decided to take a little break before having their lunch as it was mostly deserted. I carefully walked towards our tent not sure what to expect. When I heard soft moans and grunts of Mayuri outside our tent, I knew I was too early. They seemed to be in the last act and pretty soon Shrini ejaculated inside her. I couldn't hear much of their conversation as the tent was fairly sound proof. Mayuri dressed up before Shrini left as she still wasn't expecting me. I surprised her as soon as Shrini was out of sight. We kissed each other frantically right as soon as we shut the door close.

"I am practically dripping with his stuff," she said as she led me to our bed. I was stunned when I saw the state of her pussy in the day light. It was visibly distended and bright red in color and was full of his semen. She had another orgasm as I lapped her up and cleaned her completely. Mayuri, however, didn't let me have intercourse with her as I didn't have any condoms left. She offered to fellate me instead and gave me one of her best blow jobs. As expected she didn't let me flood her mouth but instead let me ejaculate in her kerchief. As we parted our ways for the afternoon ride, I realized that there were no more condoms and perhaps that was the reason why she insisted on five condoms last night. I remember that in some of our earlier sessions she had hinted at the possibility of offering exclusive access to Shrini during her fertile period. She was, perhaps, just exercising that fantasy of hers. Having relieved myself, I admired beautiful sights and monuments that afternoon.

Mayuri again spent most of her evening with Shrini and not surprisingly quite a few of our fellow tourists believed she was his wife. I observed that Mayuri was acting a little more affectionately than usual and I even saw them kissing in the darkness between two tents. The entertainment program ended quickly as there was another star gazing program that night. I soon joined Mayuri inside our tent, where she immediately pounced on me. The star gazing program was supposed to start in about half an hour; so we had some time to indulge in a little session. She was in a hot mood and spent a lot of time kissing while stroking my penis, which seemed to become a norm.

"Are you certain you wouldn't mind raising Shrini's kid?" she asked breaking the kiss.

"Almost," I replied trying not to disappoint her.

"If you are not sure," she said, "then maybe I should start using the spermicidal and perhaps resume my pills once we get back.

"I didn't say that," I interrupted.

"You have to be honest," she urged me.

"Well, is it going to stop at just one?" I asked a rhetorical question.

"It is not going stop until I deliver Rohini's share as well," she chuckled.

"I knew if this continued we would be forced to make difficult decisions."

"You have already opened the can of worms!"

Rohini warned me about the possibility of having to raise Shrini's children. Shrini would have certainly expected two children from Mayuri and I had already resigned to that fate of mine. It seemed, Mayuri was aware of Rohini's grand plans and perhaps even tacitly supported her. I couldn't blame Mayuri, though, after all, it was her who had terminated the arrangement.

"What are you suggesting?" I asked her earnestly.

"Shrini isn't quite sure if he would get ample opportunities with me," she started.

"So, he would try to impregnate me as soon as an opportunity arises.

"If he is assured that he would get two children for sure from me then he would be willing to plan for them," she said.

"What are you saying?" I asked her to be clear.

"I am saying we let Shrini impregnate me with the first two ones and then you have a third one," she clarified.

"How do you propose to do that?" I asked.

"Leave it to me!"

"All you do is refraining from intercourse with me during my fertile period," she said casually.

"That way, I am certain that he has 100% chance," she clarified.

"You have become very wicked," I said teasing her. I knew this would be the mostly likely solution and didn't mind the fact that Shrini would get to impregnate her before me. She kissed me passionately and softly whispered as she stroked my stiff penis, "Friday nights are reserved exclusively for my Bull." She resumed our foreplay with a fierce kiss; she was in extremely hot mood, now that she almost had permission to conceive from Shrini. Within minutes she pushed me to kneel down as she pulled down her pajamas and lay back on the bed.

"Prepare me for him," she said guiding my face towards her pussy. This was an important ordeal for her; she had talked about this several times in her fantasy but this was the first time I was actually enacting it. It turned out that I was always engaged in foreplay with her before she went for a session with Shrini. I never detested this part; in fact this act of humiliation always excited me and kept me on the edge most of the time. It was the second act, which entailed cleaning her up that I found sometimes objectionable because of the bitter taste; although, Shrini's semen was much better tasting than mine.

I pleasured her for over ten minutes and we were pretty close to the time when the folks would start leaving for the star gazing program. Mayuri was completely lubricated and ready for Shrini now as her juices were overflowing in anticipation.

"Remove the diaphragm now," she suggested. In no time I fished out slimy diaphragm from her vagina; it was sticky with Shrini's semen and when I saw that I realized there was little chance of Mayuri missing her next period.

"You may go for star gazing program," she suggested and, "Please take your time, don't be back early."

It was a repeat of yesterday after I returned back from the program. Mayuri was still in his tent when I returned so I had to take a short walk for her to be back. Shrini had hosed her again and I dutifully cleaned it all up. If that wasn't enough she woke me in the morning to prepare her for her morning session with him. The following night there was a romantic program for couples to go watching full moon on camel ride. Mayuri, for sure, opted to go out with Shrini and more important they rode on the same camel. Not only that but she also decided to spend the entire night with him. It was her way of signaling her acceptance to Shrini's proposal of becoming his mistress for life and agreement to bear him two children. I was for once relieved that things didn't have to be surreptitious now that Mayuri had openly accepted their proposal. Things, however, moved too fast for my taste. Mayuri decided to spend another two days alone with Shrini at Udaipur while I had to still feign to her family that we were staying together during those two days. Not only that but back home, we had to fabricate another lie about how the camera rolls got lost since there were hardly any photographs of us together. In fact, apart from a handful of moments where we were together, she was mostly with Shrini. Mayuri had a private photo album, which had loads of their snaps together on this vacation, pretending to be newly wedded couple. For Mayuri this was special since she believed this was the first time she cuckolded me as every other time she felt it was only swinging. It was also special because she conceived our first daughter while on this trip. Shrini did manage to impregnate her in his very first attempt after Mayuri extended the trip by couple of days since she was at the peak of her fertility then.

Fortunately, Shrini's attitude towards me didn't change and he still treated me as a good friend. Lot of changes happened in our life after that Rajasthan tour, though. Shrini started staying over at our place during the week days when I wasn't around. Sometimes, both Mayuri and Shrini opted to stay at the apartment where Shrini was put up mostly during week days, especially if they had lot of work. Mayuri spent all her Fridays with Shrini and let me entertain Rohini on those days. However, Shrini and Rohini were particular about not overstaying at our place and encroaching on our lives by spending the weekends away from us most of the time. Naturally, there were instances when we would spend a weekend together, which usually meant lot of creampie and sloppy seconds for me.

I always wondered if Mayuri knew a lot more than I did about Rohini's plans and decided to ask her one day. It was on our anniversary after I had cleaned up her cum soaked panty and pussy. She was three months pregnant and had started showing up. She honestly narrated the plan and how things had transpired. Although, I knew some aspects of the plan, which Mayuri didn't know and hence could say that she didn't hide anything but just skimmed on certain aspects. For the benefit of the reader, I am including the details that Mayuri either omitted or wasn't aware of.

It started the day Shrini laid his eyes on Mayuri after she came to the US. Since we had been away after our honeymoon for quite some time, Mayuri decided to dress up as a newly wedded wife while coming to the US. She had the mehndi in her hands and feet and she wore plenty of bangles in her hands. And the day we got together to celebrate our wedding, she was simply irresistible. Shrini had seen her during our college days but back then she was just a teenage girl and now she looked splendid as a newly married woman.

While she was never frail or thin, she certainly was a lot thinner compared to what she was when she came to the US after our marriage. Hours of studying and not much work made her put on a little weight in the right places. Mayuri in her bridal wear was too hard to resist and it didn't take long for Shrini to realize that Mayuri had the potential to be his ideal mistress.

To Shrini a perfect mistress was one who could provide plenty of mating opportunities without the associated liabilities. After his marriage to Rohini, he had three prolonged affairs; one of them came pretty close to breaking his marriage with Rohini. That's when he learnt that it was better to have affairs with married women. Even Rohini encouraged him realizing that she could never fulfill his lust alone.

Rohini concurred with Shrini's assessment and agreed to support him if he decided to pursue Mayuri. Mayuri was extremely young, not even twenty-one, beautiful and had perfect figure. Shrini was pursuing a white colleague of his, who incidentally was in middle thirties, at that time but Rohini insisted that he focus on Mayuri instead. She knew it would not be easy to seduce Mayuri into such a relationship but felt that it could be a life-long affair if he did manage to seduce her. To her rational mind there were several benefits. Firstly, a younger woman, especially in her early twenties, naturally has high libido and consequently is more willing in the bedroom. Secondly, a younger woman has age on her side and doesn't have to hurry up entering the family way and hence promiscuity can be tolerated.

Shrini and Rohini never intended to have an open relationship that eventually panned out. It was more behind my back kind of relationship with Mayuri. Neither did they anticipate the affair involving pregnancy. In fact, that is one of the reason they felt that it could be easier to continue affair with Mayuri because we didn't have any plans of entering family way until she was nearing 30. However, Rohini did size up Mayuri from that regard and was extremely pleased with Mayuri's potential. Mayuri always had a sturdy figure and her lower portion -- waist, hips, and legs -- was particularly strong. In the language of Kama Sutra, although Mayuri is a Mare and her proper pairing is with a Bull, she could accommodate a Horse and hence her pairing with Shrini would be pleasurable to her. In the Yarraman-story language, although Belle was a normal horse, she could accommodate the legendary Clydesdale stallion Yarraman. Rohini had also noted that Mayuri had wider pelvic bones that could make it easier to deliver babies, even potentially larger ones.

Although Shrini flirted with Mayuri on every possible occasion, he couldn't make much breakthrough and had almost given up when Rohini intervened. In the ensuing next eighteen months, Rohini formed a very strong bond with Mayuri and in the process brainwashed her.

vyasya
vyasya
992 Followers