Journey of a Cuckold Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vyasya
vyasya
995 Followers

"You are too possessive," she responded. There was some silence and then I heard sounds of lips smacking. It seemed like an elaborate kiss as the silence and slurping sound lasted a lot longer than I had anticipated.

"Wow, you are too hot," said Mayuri breaking the kiss.

"Looks like Rohini is not taking good care of your needs," she added.

"While she is a good wife, she never could live up to my expectations in the bedroom."

"And you are pretty sure, she wouldn't live up to the expectations of your boss?" she asked.

"She is not determined and she is definitely not the type."

"Rohini is almost 37 and certainly doesn't have the libido to satisfy his needs."

"He needs a young woman and preferably white woman."

"Indians have a fetish for white skin," said Mayuri.

"And older men, all over the world, are ever willing to mount a woman half their age!"

"It's true," responded Shrini.

"The story, however, is much complex."

"Powerful men," he exhaled, "need precious belongings of others."

"They only choose worthy baits."

"Married women, who are young, demure, and yet willing to experiment in the bedroom."

"Hmm..." said Mayuri, perhaps as she took his penis in her mouth.

"What do you want today?"

"Want to hump my face?"

"Or should I just rim you?"

"Do you agree," he asked her.

"You seem to describe yourself," giggled Mayuri.

"Instead of spending your nights with your middle aged wife, you prefer to mount your friend's young wife."

"What's worse," she added, "You impregnate her and expect your friend to raise your child."

"There is a difference, though."

"When you would be her age, your passion for sex would not wane, perhaps subside a little."

"Even then most would prefer a woman of age 25 over a woman of age 37."

"Perhaps true about older men," responded Shrini.

"Let me hump you," he said nonchalantly, "Rimming may not be a good idea."

"Are you ready for it all the way?" he asked.

"Yes, I almost skipped dinner."

"Go slow, however," she urged him.

I heard some rustling of bed sheets as they arranged themselves in right position for her face fuck. It seemed like a very important ordeal for Shrini and perhaps these were the perks that tethered him to her even after his excitement for conquest subsided. I wished to witness this piece of action as it very clearly depicted how she placed her bull on higher pedestal over her husband. It surprised me how close they had gotten as the conversation seemed very similar to the conversation between amorous couples who have shed all inhibitions. Mayuri was willing to bed his boss to advance his career and it seemed they had contemplated for a few days, if not weeks. What surprised me was that she didn't mind Rohini's unwillingness to help Shrini and instead volunteered to even take her place in that regard. It seemed Rohini had never met any of his colleagues, otherwise such a move could never be considered. In essence, I was surprised with my naivety and wowed to keep a close eye on the action between Mayuri and Shrini. For the next five or ten minutes, I only heard some moaning sounds and the sounds of slurping saliva. Towards the end the bed creaked a lot more than one would expect during a face fuck. However, having witnessed the action once and my wife's willingness, I knew that this was normal.

"Hmmm..." I heard sound of Mayuri after a while, "you certainly must have enjoyed that. I could have let you deposit your stuff in my throat but it needs to the right place for now."

"Where is the lubrication," he asked.

"Don't worry about that," she responded.

"The thoughts of your boss mounting me have already provided enough lubrication," she chuckled.

"You are taking it lightly," he said, "It might be very well him pushing his penis inside you." Mayuri grunted as he pushed his penis inside her.

"And rightly so," she answered between her moans.

"After all he is your boss and you are getting something in return."

"You indeed are fairly lubricated," he commented.

"Well, both of my husband's keep me fairly busy these days. I am always on the edge," she responded sexily.

"Are you serious about romancing my boss?" he asked shafting her.

"Yes," she immediately responded.

"I do have an interesting idea, though," she grunted.

"What?" I heard Shrini ask.

"Let's meet him and once he is salivating, drop in the news that I am willing but it has to wait since we are in the middle of starting a family."

"That would make him even more aggressive," he said.

"Precisely, you can broker the best deal for allowing to mate with your wife during her fertile period."

"Obviously, I would already be pregnant before we attempt this."

"Would Sameer agree for this?" he asked.

"Sameer doesn't have to know. Besides he always relishes the thought of having someone else mate with me."

"How long are you willing to entertain him?" he asked.

"Till my water tube breaks."

"Are you serious?"

"The question is are you ready?"

"Are you willing to let him mount your mistress?"

"More importantly are you willing to accept the promotion and relocate to India?"

I was surprised to learn about this new development. I didn't know that Shrini and Rohini were relocating to India. I wondered if that had helped Mayuri in making her mind on starting a family right away.

"I don't have a choice," he exhaled.

"Either way, I have to move back to India."

"It would help to move into a better position; that way I could support our children financially," he said.

"So, I am willing to make that happen."

"You don't know much about him," said Shrini.

"Does it matter?" she quipped.

"Good that you are not my wife," he retorted, "You are such a slut."

"Huh..." grunted Mayuri, perhaps in response to his sudden plunge into her.

"The feeling is mutual," she responded quickly.

"You are great fuck but would make a terrible husband."

"Don't waste time and fuck me and show that you deserve to father my children," she added. For the next ten minutes, Shrini plowed her pussy and as expected Mayuri was fairly noisy. I always had the urge to see her mate with Shrini secretly and hear every word of their conversation, especially when Mayuri was unaware of my eavesdropping. Today was a very good opportunity and I was glad that I did take initiative and checked the arrangements before. It strangely excited me to learn how uninhibited and willing she was with him. I was waiting to hear the description of his boss; while the thoughts of Mayuri servicing him flashed through my mind. It reminded me of her plans for the black partner from her office; all the two aspects when put together put a doubt in my mind. What if Mayuri only played with that to find out my reaction to her helping Shrini get a promotion? Shrini humped her for a while before releasing his semen inside her.

"Did that relax you?" she asked. Shrini didn't reply; perhaps he was still catching his breath.

"Tell me about him," she asked.

"No don't," she quipped, "Let it soak in."

"He is 46. Married for twenty years and has two daughters. Eldest one just turned 18 and youngest is 15."

"What about his wife?"

"She stays at home and is about his age."

"How does he look?"

"Not very good looking."

"Slightly tall but overweight, bald and dark."

"His wife is pretty, though," he added.

"What's at stake?" she asked calmly.

"If I cooperate then a fairly senior position in the India center. Otherwise, just a management position."

"How open are you with him?"

"Very open."

"He openly demanded it," he said.

"He said he wanted to bed your wife."

"No."

"All he needed was a little excitement in life."

"But no prostitutes. Only homely housewives who had normal lives and the kind who would rarely indulge in such things."

"Where did he expect to find such women?" asked Mayuri.

"In a sense, he implied it had to be my wife!"

"For how long?" she asked.

"Couple of months, perhaps."

"Did you show him my photograph?" she asked.

"No, I wasn't sure."

It surprised me that Mayuri and Shrini had earlier discussed about this issue and Mayuri had tacitly agreed to help him. At this point, I was quite certain that the black partner from her firm was none but Shrini's boss and they were just testing me. However, Shrini wasn't aware of the fact that I might be awake and hence wasn't certain if Shrini himself was aware of this. I heard slurping sound on the phone and realized that Mayuri was finishing up her mistress duty for the night. I believed, she would spend the night with him but was surprised when I heard her get up and say, "Sleep tight. I need to go fulfill my wifely duties." We continued where she left out and had another night of hot sex, one of the very firsts of that nature under our roof - one after another in a row. Though, Shrini was always the first.

to be continued...

vyasya
vyasya
995 Followers