Journey of a Cuckold Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vyasya
vyasya
989 Followers

After about an hour, Mayuri returned to our bedroom. She locked the door and crashed next to me on the bed. She leaned forward and offered me a kiss. Her breath smelled of semen.

"You wouldn't believe the kind of sex I have had," she said.

"Oh my god," she exhaled, "I couldn't even get all of it inside!"

"Don't waste time," she said before I could respond.

"Eat it."

"It's fresh!"

Needless to mention it was indeed fresh, thick and abundant, just as it was when I last tasted it from Rohini. Things had moved much faster than either of us had anticipated. After her excitement subsided, she said, "That Bastard, didn't even brush his teeth and kissed me."

"Not only that," she said, "I responded."

She explained what else happened inside the room and how thrilled she was to lay her hands on his majestic penis. A peculiar thing, she noticed with him was that he wanted to take her anally and constantly probed her anus with his fingers, in every position they had sex. It wasn't just probing she said but he actually got dirty and inserted his fingers inside. All that left her anus sore and she suggested purchasing some lube to ease the friction. Mayuri admitted that she was apprehensive initially but was glad that she tried it. Upon asking if it was worth looking over his poor oral hygiene, her answer was a resounding yes.

Things were under the garb for the next four weeks. Pratik screwed her every afternoon during the weekdays. She sneaked into his bedroom early morning during the weekends to keep her average up. She felt despicably slutty to get up early morning and freshen up only to insert her tongue into his foul mouth. Yet, it somehow brightened her days. Perhaps the anticipation of intercourse with him obliterated her olfactory senses. Seemingly, Pratik was unconcerned about his morning breath and expected Mayuri to lock lips with him regardless. Mayuri figured that it was only the initial couple of minutes that bothered her and contrary to her instinct, wet kisses actually made it better. He showed no interest in going down on her and neither did he try to finger her pussy. His sole interest was her anus, which he fidgeted with relentlessly every time he made love to her.

Amidst all the hype, I was surprised by the frequency of her sessions. According to the statistics, Shrini clearly dwarfed Pratik, yet Mayuri claimed that she was satisfied. She admitted that Pratik was a sloth and preferred lazing around over everything else. Sure enough it reflected in the variety of positions - missionary, on top, and doggie - he had sex with her. Things turned swiftly when Sneha was in the hospital for delivery; a couple of anticipated complications required her to stay over. Pratik had unplanned work so he couldn't stay overnight with Sneha; instead I stayed back. Sneha, of course, made it worthwhile by swapping saliva with me and jerking me off. Married to someone whom she didn't like to kiss, Sneha was a great kisser. Over the past four weeks, we must have shared over fifty deep, intense kisses. In fact, it was simply those kisses, and on a few occasions little bit of boob squeezes that she allowed. While she did grope my penis, she never tried to jerk me off until completion except that night. It dawned on me the reason for her courtesy when she said, "Mayuri must have had a fantastic night," in the morning.

Upon returning back with my heart thumping wildly, I found that Mayuri was still asleep but Pratik was gone. She was wearing her flimsy nightie and the bed was in complete disarray, betraying the events of last night. Upon close inspection, I found several spots on the bed sheet that seemed to be Pratik's dried semen. Mayuri was naked beneath her nightie. It didn't take much time for me to start licking her well used pussy. Mayuri was fast asleep and it took few minutes of effort to wake her up. She squirmed and holding my head tightly up against her pussy, encouraged me to do lick it clean. Pratik had screwed her thrice that night; and each session of her lasted about an hour. She didn't let me fuck her because she was sore with the action that night. It didn't bother as I had already been having regular sessions with her every night. The same pattern repeated that night with me at the hospital and Pratik at home.

Surprisingly, Pratik showed remarkable restraint during those four weeks. However, this must be expected for someone who has bedded all the women from our group. Mayuri certainly had a satisfying sixth month of her pregnancy. She anticipated the rest of the months to be even more exciting given that Sneha would be busy with her motherly duties.

The following weekend, when we were engaged in a slightly longish amorous foreplay, I asked her, "How was your first month with him?"

She was amused. We were avoiding talking much about it; mostly letting our actions speak.

"Great," she exhaled.

"Thanks to your ambition," she added. She was alluding to the reason why we moved to Denver.

"Work hard," she urged, "We might have a large family to support!"

"You are thinking about the next one?" I asked.

"And the one after," she cheekily admitted.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Absolutely."

"Just because of his size?" I asked.

"No," she said, and added, "He is much thicker than Shrini but only slightly longer."

"Then why?"

"He has the aura of the alpha male Lion."

"How so," I asked surprised.

"Just like the lionesses, he expects his women to come to him for sex and procreation."

"He courts but not as often."

"The reality is that he doesn't care about them but just knows that he has in it him."

"Shrini was well endowed but he didn't have the character," she clarified.

"You complained he doesn't look after his hygiene," I retorted.

"Yet he knows, every morning your wife would gladly swap saliva with him. She would gladly ignore the pungent odor of his penis while pleasing him."

Mayuri had started visiting Pratik on a daily basis in the mornings as he didn't have his regular dosage of sex from Sneha.

"He also doesn't bother about your presence," she continued.

"He has screwed me in the downstairs bathroom, inside the car while parked in garage, and even inside our bedroom closet."

"All when you were at home, during our normal waking hours."

"You kidding," I exhaled, surprised by her admission. She shook her head, smiling.

"You seem to be a little too comfortable with him," I remarked, hesitatingly.

"Are you sure, nothing happened before we moved here?"

She was very intimate with him in a remarkably short span of time. It took a long while for her to be comfortable with Shrini. Her guilt ridden smile answered the question amply. Over the next few days, she reluctantly shared the details about her initiation with him.

It happened the last night of the get-together we had before Shrini and Rohini headed back. Pratik had headed home earlier on some pretext. Mayuri attributed the blame to Rohini. Although, Rohini had floated the idea of Pratik, Mayuri wasn't keen - partly due to his poor hygiene, partly due to his unattractive looks. He was also fat and out of shape.

That evening, the ladies visited the indoor swimming pool for a late night swim, although it wasn't allowed. Mayuri wore a two piece swimsuit that Rohini and Sneha had purchased for her. Her fourth month bulge was apparent in that skimpy swimsuit. Our pool was indoors and practically in the basement due to the uneven terrain of the place where we lived. It was private and quiet as there weren't windows or outlets, except vents for air circulation. The changing rooms were either of the entrance to the Olympic size pool. Dolly headed back earlier to catch on sleep but Rohini, Sneha, and Mayuri enjoyed until about 10:00 pm. Our pool closed at 10:30 pm, so they decided to call it a night. Mayuri headed to the restroom to relieve herself while Sneha and Rohini headed to the showers, joking that there was no harm in using the shower cubicles. The shower rooms and the restrooms were next to each other inside, and due to the quietness, it was easy to hear them in the other room. Absent mindedly, she entered the restroom after gathering her belongings behind Rohini and Sneha. She almost yelped when she was dragged into the restroom all of a sudden. It was Pratik; he covered her mouth to muffle her cry. She was surprised but thought he might have been expecting Sneha.

She seductively whispered, "Sneha is heading for the shower." The shower cubicles offered some privacy if he wanted to take the risk.

"I know," he answered. Her face paled when she heard that. It dawned on her that she was practically naked in front of Pratik in the two piece swimsuit. It was perfectly design for the advantage of Pratik, showing ample cleavage. She was in shock and didn't utter anything but kept looking at him.

"Someone could catch you in here," she reasoned. It was time to close the pool and she expected the security person to show up any minute. He responded by stepping towards her. They were in the corner restroom meant for handicapped folks that had ample room. She stepped back involuntarily. Rohini's suggestions went through her mind and it seemed she had arranged for this. However, she didn't expect Pratik to be reckless enough to jeopardize both her and his marriage. She wondered if Sneha was guilty as well. Rohini had assured of his sexual prowess, so this was her chance to find out.

The silence was unbearable and finally, she tried to squeeze out of the narrow gap between him and her. He blocked her. She pleaded, "Please let me go."

He shook his head, smiling at her predicament.

"Waited too long," he finally uttered.

She shuddered when he placed his hand on her slightly distended tummy. Gently stroking her belly, he muttered, "Should have been mine." Her heart skipped a beat upon hearing that.

"Never mind," he said looking up to her, smiling.

"You are quite young," he reasoned.

"What are you talking about?" mumbled, Mayuri finally.

"You know," he calmly answered.

"In fact, you are relishing at the prospect," he said, leaving her to fill in the blanks. Her mind couldn't register his words - she was still in a state of blur - but his cocky nature had definitely aroused her. She was lubricating profusely despite having a satiating week with Shrini. Unlike, Shrini, Pratik didn't show any excitement of having an opportunity to make love with a beautiful woman. She knew him for a long time but never expected him to be bold and intimidating. She noticed that Pratik did embody some of the desirable traits she looked for in her prospective mates. It was simply a matter of his equipment now.

She observed his physique carefully. He stood about 5' 10", a little shorter than Shrini but considerably taller than me. He was overweight and had a sizeable paunch. He was dark but not much darker than me. Due to his bodyweight, his age showed clearly; he was thirty-six years old. She had no reason to be fascinated by him. His hygiene was legendary in our group. A pungent odor from his underarms clearly demarcated the air surrounding him in the pristine, well chlorinated restroom. His body had plentiful hair contrast to Shrini and me. His darkish lips showcased his yellowish teeth that accentuated his stale breath.

Mayuri deliberated with herself in vain; the package wasn't alluring. Yet, she craved his bold demeanor. Shrini never showed this kind of assurance during their early days of courtship. Pratik had the audacity to walk into ladies room, and court her, almost, in presence of his wife. This despite his ordinary looks and questionable hygiene.

"Let's see," he said breaking her reverie. His hand moved to her pelvis. Her hands moved to stop him, judging the need to shield her flimsy pantie. While the ladies were cooling down on the other side, the chemistry between them was boiling hot on this side.

He was in no hurry. He had already cornered his mare. She held his hands in a vice grip while her eyes were locked with his. Against her better judgment, her body was preparing for the ensuing session. His steely gaze reminded her of Yarraman and how he would have communicated his alpha male status to Belle. Yarraman had neither a need nor desire to prove his status. It was understood. His ability to court Belle was not questionable.

Several moments passed in that state. Pratik patiently waited for her resolve to weaken. The ladies on the other side had finished with their shower and were calling to her. She looked at him for guidance. Her grip eased but she held his hands in hers. Pratik was unconcerned about the other two women; his eyes still mating with hers. When they called for her again, she involuntarily let go of his hands but in the process guided his hands to pelvic area. She kept an eye on the women but her hands went behind her bum raising her pelvis further providing better access. It was sudden but subtle invitation from a demure young wife.

She held her breath when Pratik inspected her vagina by sliding aside gusset of her pantie. A loud moan escaped her mouth as his fingers effortlessly slid inside the folds of her lubricated pussy. She was annoyed by the shameless capitulation of her body. The lubricating fluids gushing onto his fingers. He lewdly licked his slick fingers after withdrawing from her hole and remarked about the sweet taste of her pussy. She frowned.

"I wasn't wrong," he quipped, in his usual, loud voice.

"Shh..." she urged. He stood at a comfortable distance; it narrowed but not at the required pace. Her awkward position - pelvis jutting out indecently - welcomed his new stallion.

"Tell me," he quipped, again, in his usual voice. She quickly hushed him, in the process disengaging from the act.

"They might be looking for me," she remarked. Her thoughts were of leaving but her body had involuntarily moved closer to him. She realized when the cold wall behind wasn't making her uncomfortable anymore. A thin waft of air separated them. Her quandary was apparent. She didn't want to be caught by the ladies and neither did she want to leave without sampling his specimen.

"Tell me," he asked her once more. She reacted urgently and hushed him; her hand on his lips and her body glued to his. His stale breath hit her when whispered, "Tell me," with utmost precision, "is there a place for another one," by placing his hand on her womb. A shiver ran through her spine; her lips quivered in anticipation and her eyelids lowered in submission.

On the behavioral scale, Pratik had aced her test. The self-assured, arrogant attitude that she found missing in Shrini was in abundance.

She vividly recollected that his breath was questionable; yet she yearned to insert her tongue into his mouth. He stood tall with his breath blowing on her nose, so she tried standing on her toes, bringing her lips at level with his.

"You wouldn't regret," he whispered, sending yet another waft of stale air. However, to her pleasant surprise, her hands were directed to his manhood. His fly was open. Her hands hesitantly slipped into his trousers to cup his erection. The thick sausage riveted her attention from his stale breath. She pushed his underwear down to free his semi-flaccid penis. It was long and very thick. Just like Shrini, his sacs were sizeable and drooped behind his oversized penis. It fascinated her. She wondered if she could accommodate him.

While she was busy assessing her new stallion, the ladies from the other room became curious.

"Mayuri," called Sneha, "What's taking you so long?"

"Nothing," responded Mayuri.

"I have a stomach upset," she added. Her hands that were stroking his penis stopped for a moment. Rohini and Sneha's chatter annoyed her. Pratik, however, was relaxed. She looked into his eyes to chart out the plan. He showed no hesitation and it was evident that he intended to mount his mare.

He stooped down to taste her lips. Despite her reservations, she found herself on her toes offering him a kiss. It was a delicate kiss; their tongues explored each other's mouths. She gulped loads of his saliva as he practically drooled into her mouth. Her hands were busy stroking his penis and massaging his balls.

"Are you willing?" he whispered between his kisses.

"It's huge," she moaned.

"Are you going to be long?" yelled Sneha. Mayuri continued her kissing, ignoring Sneha. She wasn't concerned about getting caught and the only thing on her mind was his majestic penis. She lined up his penis against the entrance of her prized pussy. The fat knob made inroads into the thin wedge between her lips. Even the knob seemed considerably bigger than Shrini's.

"Hurry up," yelled Sneha as she marched towards the restroom. Mayuri froze! Pratik, however, had already cocked up the trigger; his knees bent, his hands pulling on her butt.

Rohini interjected, "Let us leave, she will join us." And both of them quickly left the ladies room. Inside, in the impending position, Pratik asked, "Are you my slut?"

She answered by latching onto his lips. The knob gradually moved inside her and she was surprised at how slick her pussy was. His hand moved further down on her butt, till his index finger probed her anus. The combination was unbearable and she shuddered with her first climax. Only a little over half of it was embedded inside. Pratik increased the tempo by roughly fingering her anus. She squirmed, which only caused more of his penis to make way deep inside. She had never felt so full; not even with Shrini.

"Wouldn't you want to conceive from this?" he asked. He still hadn't commenced his humping but Mayuri had already climaxed. He drove in his penis to the hilt with one swift moment while synchronizing it with his finger barging into her anus. Mayuri hadn't experienced this mixture of pain and pleasure during intercourse. She groaned in pain but he stifled her cries by his kiss. Pratik initiated his slow humping motion. It was an unusual position but she tried accommodating him balancing herself against him. Gone were her apprehensions of his poor hygiene. Her mouth was practically glued to his the whole five minutes of his slow fucking. The descent from her first climax was ephemeral as she moved onto her next one.

Pratik was relishing it. It wasn't simply the fact that he was screwing a young, beautiful woman. It was also her response; she melted as soon as his penis pierced her tight vagina. Her lubrication was running down his penis to his sacs and anus.

A whole fifteen minutes had passed since she had entered the restroom. They both were sweating, although the room was quite cold. He increased the tempo her rapidly towards her second orgasm. She was getting uncomfortable in her position, so encouraged him to take her from behind. She felt the void inside her vagina - when the cold air sneaked inside - as Pratik disengaged from her.

In her new position, she leaned forward facing the wall, presenting her butt to him after spreading her feet. Pratik didn't engage but inspected his mare. For a moment, she became conscious but a moan escaped her mouth when Pratik played with her anus. Shrini rarely played with her anus, so it was a new feeling. The juices spread from her vagina had reduced the friction making his ministrations pleasurable.

"You are hot," he complimented for the first time. She smiled.

His fascination for her anus showed clearly as he spent several minutes probing it. His fingers would gently probe, massage surrounding area, before homing in to penetrate the tight sphincter muscles. Mayuri would clench her teeth to endure the discomfort and experience the pleasure.

"You can't handle the pill, right?" he asked.

"Nooo," she groaned as his fingers were logged inside now. In her mind, she had already accepted his proposal. Only he had rightful claim to her fertile womb, she thought. Even if she were on pill, she would go off it to fulfill his claim.

vyasya
vyasya
989 Followers