Journey of a Lifetime

Story Info
Continuing the tale of a chance encounter.
724 words
4.35
47.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I recommend readers to start with 'End of the Line', the first part of this story.

*

As I lay in Irene's embrace, for I had discovered that that was her name, her daughter came in. About my age, she was a younger version of her mother. Not over slim and with full breasts and a rounded arse, at least, that was what I could make out of her shape under her clothes, and from my angle of view.

"Well mother" she said, "this looks like a nice specimen that you've brought home for us this evening."

"I think that it's for more than this evening, Helen" she replied.

Realising where this was headed I asked if I could again phone home to tell my parents that I wouldn't be home and was staying overnight with friends and then I returned to my former position in the couch, resting my head on Irene's breast and stroking her inner thigh.

Helen had left the room by the time I came back from phoning and now reentered wearing only a T shirt which showed off her protruding nipples and barely covered her crotch.

She knelt on the floor in front of me, rested her breasts on my knees and started to stroke my prick, softly and slowly at first but soon, picking up speed and effort.

My hips began involuntarily to rise and fall in rhythm with her ministrations and presently, she bent over and kissed the tip of my prick, taking a drop of pre-cum that had emerged and wetting her lips with it.

Then Irene stretched towards her and licked the taste of it from her. It was one of the most erotic sights I could have imagined.

Irene lay back again and I reached out and cupped one of Helen's breasts, rubbing the nipple.

I could sense that this excited her and she began moaning and rocking back and forth. Her hand went between her legs and she squeezed her thighs tight together in an effort of masturbate harder.

"Let me" I said and we shifted positions so that she was lying on the carpet and I lay between her thighs, stroking closer and ever closer to her cunt.

I reached her opening lips and slipped a finger inside. She raised her hips towards me and I took this as a sign that I should lick her. She tasted sweeter that her mother and as I licked, her legs pressed closer and closer together, pinioning me between them.

As I pleasured her, Irene crept up behind me and lay on her back between my legs and began to lick my prick. By this time I was so excited with the experience of having two women at once that I came in her mouth just as Helen came in mine.

After we came down from our high we sat together again on the couch, this time I was between two beautiful women, feeling their bodies and with them feeling mine.

We stayed this way for some time until Irene suggested that we all go upstairs.

It was there that I realized that only one bedroom was in use, that the two of them slept together as a matter of course, and I also discovered that the bed was big enough for the three of us.

The following morning I went to work as usual, although this time I got a seat on the train. Before I left Irene asked me to come back as soon as I could as they both wanted to continue fucking me and we came to an arrangement that I would stay overnight with them two or three times a week and occasionally for weekends.

After several months like this I decided to break the news to my parents that I was moving in with Irene and Helen. They were taken aback at first but with time they came to see that we all loved each other deeply and that this was more than a transient phase.

And the end of the story?

Well, there is no end as yet. We still all live together, Helen and I are in our mid fifties and Irene is in her mid seventies, we are all still sexually very active and I think that this is what has helped to keep us young.