Journey of a Submissive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've always thought they were too small," I admitted, which was true.

"Trust me, they are perfect. Not too big, not too small," she complimented, reaching over and cupping one.

"Thank you, ma'am," I said, trembling at her cold hands.

"Ready for a test?" she asked.

"This wasn't a test?" I asked with a giggle.

"It's a multi-layered task," she replied.

"I'm your pet," I answered, eager to give myself to her completely...obeying her giving me an adrenaline rush and triggering a gush of wetness in my panties.

"Good answer," she said, putting her hand on my leg. After a moment, she said, "We are about to drive by a club. As we do, I want you to put your upper body out of the window and flash your titties to all the lucky people outside having a smoke."

"Okaaaaay," I said, clearly showing my uncomfortableness with the task.

"My pet, your Mistress always knows what is best for you," she said, her hand sliding under my skirt.

Hearing her use the term 'Mistress' sent another gush to my panties, as did her hand moving ever so slowly to my burning cunt.

"Yes, ma'am, I mean Mistress," I nodded, willing to do something so out of character to please this relative stranger.

"It's after this next light," she said.

"Okay," I nodded, my nipples erect because of my excitement and the chill as she rolled down the window,

After a few seconds she counted down, "Three, two, one and flash."

I didn't have time to hesitate, the countdown making it clear I was to obey immediately. My brain on obey, I quickly pulled myself out the window as she slowed down to a snail's pace and I held my hands in the air and flashed my tits to about twenty strangers.

So caught up in the act as they all stared at me, I yelled out, "Take a picture, it will last longer."

The cell phones came out quick as we pulled away and I slid back into the car.

She quipped, "Apparently you enjoyed that."

"What a rush," I said, feeling a rush of adrenaline at completing the very freeing, naughty task.

"I knew you would," she smiled, as she added, "You may put your blouse back on, but leave it unbuttoned and leave the bra off."

"Yes, Mistress," I nodded, as she surprised me once again by pulling into a McDonald's drive-through.

"Hungry?" she asked.

"I was hoping for more of what I got a sample of under the table," I replied flirtatiously.

"Which was?" she asked, as she pulled up behind two cars.

"To taste your pussy," I answered, feeling both giddy and awkward at saying such a blunt thing. I mean I had many dark, twisted fantasies, just like this, but the shift from fantasy to reality was both exhilarating and mind-wracking.

"Mmmmmmmm," she nodded, "You really are an eager little submissive aren't you?"

"Yes, Mistress," I nodded, my mouth salivating with possibility.

"Good," she nodded. "Do you want anything other than cunt to eat?"

"No, Mistress," I shook my head, never eating fast food.

She rolled up and placed her order.

Once done, she slid her finger under her dress and seemingly fingered herself.

Pulling her wet finger out, she offered, "For being such a good pet."

I didn't hesitate as I took her finger into my mouth as if it was a cock and sucked off all her wetness.

"Such an obedient pet," she purred, as she rolled forward.

I kept swirling my tongue around, trying to get all her wetness, wishing only I could get the full taste instead of these teasing samples.

"You want more, don't you?" she asked.

"Very much so, Mistress," I nodded, willing to bury my head in her crotch in this vehicle in the drive through of a McDonald's if she would allow me. I had on more than one occasion given a guy head in a vehicle even once while he paid a toll booth on the interstate...knowing a complete stranger could see a head bobbing up and down turned me on, of course.

Reading my mind, she smiled, "You'd bury your pretty face in my pussy right here, right now, wouldn't you, my pet?"

"In a heartbeat, Mistress," I nodded, praying she was going to allow me to do just that.

"Unfortunately, it's not as easy in a dress as it would be if I had a cock," she said, rolling up to being next in line to pay.

"True," I nodded, a rush of disappointment coursing through me.

"Don't worry, my pet," she smiled, looking me directly in my eyes, "I'm not stingy with my pussy, but I expect my pets to earn it."

"I'll do anything, Mistress," I quickly offered, meaning it.

"I know you will," she nodded, as she rolled into the drive-thru till. Looking at me, she smiled, "A college boy, perfect."

I already knew what she was going to make me do next and I was ready and willing when the order was given, my blouse already open and just barely covering my breasts and very hard nipples.

"That will be $6.43," the nerdy looking college boy said, as he looked into the vehicle. His face looked bored as if the job was as mundane as I assumed it was, but his eyes came to life when he glanced over and saw my open blouse.

Jasmine asked, as she shuffled in her purse, "How is your day today?"

"G-g-good," he stammered.

"Do you want it to be great?" she asked a moment later, as she handed him a ten.

"Pardon?" he asked, taking the money. but not moving away.

"Go get my food, sexy, and I'll give you a very sweet tip," she purred, her tone dripping with sexual innuendo.

"O-o-okay," he stammered, moving away.

"Ready to make the nerd's day?" she asked.

"Of course," I smiled. "Is his surprise me buried in-between your legs or flashing my tits?"

"You really are fixated with my cunt, aren't you, my pet?" she asked smiling.

"Obsessed," I giggled.

"All in good time," she promised, as the boy returned with money.

"Thanks sweetie," Jasmine said, taking her change.

"Your food will be up in a minute," he said, clearly nervous and excited.

"Okay," she nodded.

The boy left and we both laughed and she joked, "I think he is a little excited."

"His dick is probably about to erupt in his pants," I predicted.

"You slut," she teased.

"Your slut," I replied, continuing to show just how willing I was to obey her completely.

"Oh my pet," she said, her tone suddenly serious, "your journey is just beginning."

Before I could respond, the boy returned and handed her a small bag and a drink.

Jasmine asked, "Do you want your tip?"

"Please," he nodded, clearly excited and expecting.

"Flash him, my slut," she ordered, calling me a 'slut' for the first time.

"Yes, Mistress," I nodded, as I turned towards him, pulled my blouse open and smiled as I flashed my tits to the college boy.

"Like?" Jasmine asked.

"Y-y-yes," he stammered, staring.

"Have a good night, stud," Jasmine said, as she began driving away.

I laughed, "Did you see the look on his face?"

"I think he probably just came in his pants," Jasmine chuckled, as she began driving again.

"I hope so," I nodded, always loving when I could get a guy turned on.

"You may button your blouse back up," she said.

"Yes, Mistress," I nodded, and buttoned my blouse, noticing she didn't say anything about putting my bra back on.

As she drove, I realized she was driving towards the vicinity of where I lived. I asked, "Do you live in this area too?"

"No, my pet," she said, eating a fry, "I'm dropping you off."

"Oh," I said, not even trying to hide my disappointment.

"It's very important that we don't rush this, Lily," she said, using my name instead of the term 'pet'.

"I'm ready and willing," I said.

"I know you think you are," she nodded, "and you are definitely willing to be my complete sex slave tonight, but that is not what I want. I want a complete, full-time, live-in submissive that will please both my husband and I whenever we wish."

Her full expectations laid out, a sudden rush of confusion hit me.

She said, seeing my confusion, "You need time to really consider what you want in life, Lily. I expect 100% obedience, as does my husband and we have long searched for the perfect little submissive to move in with us and share our bedroom and life."

My head was spinning. I was willing to obey whatever sexual order she had in mind, but actually moving in with them...well that was more extreme.

"My husband and I will be back in the restaurant tomorrow to give you your next task," she continued, "each task will push different boundaries in your mind and body, pushing your limits. If after the next six more days of a variety of tasks you are still willing and eager, we will discuss your moving in with us."

"Okay," I nodded, unsure if I was ready for all she expected.

Pulling up to my house, she added, "I understand you will need some time to consider all I have told you, and in a couple of days if still interested, I will give you a list of full expectations."

"Okay," I nodded, as I watched her move her hand under her dress again.

"Just one more sample to keep you hungry for more," she said,

"I'm definitely hungry for more," I replied, wishing at the very least, she would let me eat her out.

"I know," she moaned, as she fingered herself, "but all good things come to those who wait."

"I'm not sure I can wait much longer," I replied, wanting to dive between her legs right then and there, regardless of who may walk by.

She pulled her two fingers out, both shiny with wetness and offered, "A generous sampling until tomorrow."

I again leaned forward and sucked on both her very wet fingers. Her taste was so delicious, that I wondered what it would taste like directly from the source.

She promised, "I'll let you dine between my legs every day, Lily, often two or three times a day, if you decide to commit fully as our live-in slave, but I don't want your decision to be made hastily."

I continued bobbing on her fingers like they were a cock, retrieving every last remnant of her cunt juice.

Pulling her fingers out of my mouth, she said, "I'll see you tomorrow, my pet."

"Yes, Mistress," I nodded, as I began to get out of the car.

"Are you planning on masturbating once you get inside?" she asked.

"Definitely," I nodded.

"Do you have a cucumber in your fridge?" she asked.

"I think so," I nodded.

"You will fuck yourself to orgasm using it," she ordered.

The task was strange, but I nodded, "Of course, Mistress."

"Good night," she said, implying the conversation was done.

"Good night, Mistress," I replied, as I reluctantly got out of the car and headed to my house.

She drove away and I went into my home, went directly to my fridge, grabbed my cucumber and directly to my bedroom. I didn't even get out of my clothes as I collapsed on the bed, pulled off my soaking wet panties and began rubbing the cucumber up and down my burning pussy lips.

After teasing myself just briefly, as I replayed the strange night of voyeuristic obedience, I slid the green vegetable cock inside my burning inferno.

Frustration at not being allowed to taste her, exhilaration at flashing complete strangers, humiliation at the reality I was now fucking myself with a cucumber, and confusion at all she expected from me stirred inside me creating a unique urgency that literally overwhelmed me.

I came in less than a minute, my orgasm more intense than any I could recall. My whole body was completely spent, I pulled the makeshift fuck toy out of my leaking cunt and just lay there. Eventually, I was so exhausted from the work day and my time with Mistress Jasmine that I fell asleep in my clothes.

...

It didn't occur to me until the next morning that I had never told Jasmine where I lived.

All the next day I pondered her extreme expectations of me, unsure if I could possibly become a live-in slave. The idea of being an unconditionally obedient slave turned me on and I was willing and able to do that, but moving in with them and giving up my apartment and current life (no matter how pathetically dull it was) seemed extreme. Plus, what would I tell my family? 'Hi, Mom, I moved in with a married couple so I could eat cunt and suck cock'.

I went to work with more questions than answers. It was a Saturday and crazy busy and I wasn't surprised when they didn't show up for supper, but rather they showed up near the end of my shift for cocktails and dessert.

I greeted them, "Was beginning to wonder if you were going to show."

"Oh, you will see me one way or another every day this week," Jasmine smiled.

Michael added, "You look very nice today."

"Thank you, Master," I whispered, quiet enough so no one else would hear, even though they had their regular booth table by itself.

He smiled, "I see the training is going well, Jasmine."

"So far, so good," she nodded, before she said, "Please get us our usual drinks and a strawberry cheesecake."

I nodded and headed to get their order, while checking on two more tables.

When I returned, she ordered, surprising me, "Take off your heels and hand them to me."

"Here?" I asked, again surprised and then quickly scolding myself for questioning her.

"Now, slut," Jasmine ordered, her usual immediate annoyance in her tone.

I did, and she took them and moved them under the table where I noticed that Michael was making an odd face and I immediately realized I was watching Jasmine jerking him off under the table. Intrigued, and also realizing what they were about to do to my heels, I watched, in my stocking-clad feet as my own pussy got wet with the naughty act.

Michael grunted a few seconds later and I assumed he was coming in my shoes.

After another thirty seconds or so, long enough for me to begin to feel awkward standing in my stocking feet, Jasmine returned my shoes. "Put them on."

I quickly did, seeing the white creamy goo that was in both of my shoes.

"You will take a picture of the soles of your feet when you get home and text it to me. Is that clear?" she asked.

"Yes, Mistress," I nodded, my cheeks going ruby red again.

"Good girl," she nodded, handing me a piece of paper with what was likely her phone number. "Oh, and you are not allowed to come again until I give you permission."

"Okay," I nodded, not liking the order, but willing to obey. I masturbated almost daily, with a couple different toys or my fingers and going more than a day was generally a drought. With the advancement of toy technology, a man wasn't really necessary for pure pleasure.

I dealt with my other customers, the feeling of cum under my feet a strange sensation that was both a reminder of what I was becoming and also incredibly hot...if not also a bit uncomfortable.

I glanced over at their table a couple of times, but they seemed oblivious to my situation and immersed in their own conversation.

When I returned with dessert for one other table, I was surprised to see Jasmine and Michael were gone. I went to their table and was disappointed to see just money.

That night, when I got home, I took off my heels, and took a look at the bottom of my soles.

Every task, every act of obedience, sent a rush of adrenaline through me and a gush of wetness to my panties.

I loved her twisted mind and couldn't wait for whatever she planned next.

Oddly, I felt a sense of worry that I wouldn't see her on Sunday as the restaurant wasn't open that day.

I texted her the photo and told her that I wasn't working again until Tuesday (Sunday and Monday my usual days off).

I waited ten minutes for a response, before going to bed...ignoring the wetness in my pussy.

...

I woke Sunday around lunch, always sleeping in after working five straight days. My phone was flashing and I checked my messages.

One was from my Mom, two from my sister and the last one from Jasmine. I ignored the first three and went directly to the one from Jasmine

My Pet

Still interested?

If yes, text me back ASAP.

Mistress J

I looked at the time. The text came almost an hour ago.

I quickly texted back:

Mistress J

Yes, I'm still interested...although nervous of your full scope. Sorry for the delay in returning, but I slept through my phone messages...as I often do on Sundays.

Pet Lily

I stared at the phone waiting for a response before quickly going and having a shower.

When I got out there was another message from her.

First my pet, don't ever abbreviate my name.

Second, what toys do you have?

Mistress J

I owned very little...just a couple of vibrators.

I responded:

Mistress Jasmine

I'm so sorry, Mistress, I won't do that again.

All I have is two vibrators.

Pet Lily

Her response came much quicker this time, while I was walking down the stairs for an afternoon breakfast.

Task 3...toy purchases.

Go to an adult store and purchase more thigh high stockings, nipple clamps, clit stimulator and a pinwheel.

Mistress J

These items seemed rather unorthodox. Nipple clamps were a strange suggestion, I had no idea what a pinwheel was and could only assume what a clit stimulator was but I responded:

Mistress Jasmine

I will go as soon as I finish eating.

Pet Lily

I finished eating and looked up pictures and definitions of the items she ordered I purchase. I learned a pinwheel is a metal spinner with a handle and small spikes to tease the body. A clit simulator was simply a small vibrator that was to focus on the clit.

She responded just as I was leaving:

Good pet.

I drove to an adult store across town and went in. I was surprised by the massive toy selection and ended up having to ask where each item was, which was slightly confusing as they were not just typical pleasure toys.

I bought all the items that were ordered as well as a new vibrator, and then went and purchased a couple new outfits and a few new undergarments for the fateful day I would finally submit to her. Ironically, even though I hadn't accepted that I would accept her extreme expectations, my body had.

I sent her a picture of the items and then had my normal Sunday relax day...catching up on my PVR of my favorite television shows, making a nice supper for myself and calling my family (well the calling family thing wasn't always relaxing actually, but it had to be done).

...

On Monday, I got another text.

My pet,

Since you seem to still be intrigued in becoming OUR slave. I will be sending you our expectations in a few minutes.

Mistress J

I didn't respond, instead waiting for the list of expectations with a mixture of anticipation and dread.

It came about fifteen minutes later:

Expectations for our Slave

  1. Slave will move in with us and have her own room.

  2. Slave will quit her job as being a slave will be her full time job. (PS: You will be paid generously, with your money going into a special account).

  3. Slave will never wear PANTIES or a BRA unless instructed to by one of her owners.

  4. Slave will always wear THIGH HIGH STOCKINGS (unless in bath)

  5. Slave will always refer to owners with proper respect...MISTRESS or MASTER

  6. Slave will always be completely shaved

  7. Slave ONLY comes when given permission by owners.