Journey of a Submissive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

  • Slave will OBEY without HESITATION every order given by her owners.

  • My cunt was dripping wet as I read the expectations, surprised there were not more. I was quite willing to do 3-7 without hesitation, yet moving to their home and quitting my job (even though I didn't love being a waitress...it did pay well with tips) meant a complete ending of my current life. Although I loved the idea of giving myself sexually mind and body, I mean really loved it (Jasmine seemed to understand exactly what I needed), giving my soul and life was a more complex matter.

    Another twenty minutes later another text:

    My pet:

    Can you live with these expectations?

    Mistress J

    I pondered my answer to this question. I really wanted to give myself to her, to them; yet, I still wasn't sure if I could really just give up my current life...even if it was rather bland and unfulfilling.

    I replied:

    Mistress Jasmine

    I would love to, although to be honest, expectations 1 and 2 are a little extreme.

    Pet Lily

    After sending it, I felt a rush of guilt. I didn't want this exciting time in my life to end so quickly. I pondered a second email as my own feelings were so conflicted.

    I got no response back for almost an hour, anxiety riddling me as I wondered if I made the wrong choice.

    Finally, she responded:

    My silly pet,

    Lily I know what you need. You also know what you need even if you are struggling to accept it. Are you regretting your email at the moment? I bet you are. Is your cunt wet? I bet it is. What are you willing to do to satisfy your complex sexual desires that no one but me understands? Or are you willing to continue to live this mundane unfulfilling life?

    Mistress J

    I stared at her words knowing they were true. She saw the real me...the me I wished I could be. I had never felt more alive, more excited, than I had these past few weeks. Yet...

    As I pondered this a second text came.

    If you wish and are willing to obey the other six expectations COMPLETELY, we could do a one month trial where you live with us, but keep your job. (We would pay your rent during this time).

    A rush of excitement coursed through me at the new offer. I could try this temporally and see if I really liked this...if giving myself 100 percent to her and to him was really what I wanted.

    Suddenly, before I even had time to respond, a third text came.

    I should note that WE are not completely sure you are right for us either; this one month trial would give each of us the opportunity of a test run.

    Oddly, I felt like I was punched in the stomach. I had never once considered she may not be interested in me. Suddenly I felt even more determined to accept the one month trial.

    I responded:

    Mistress Jasmine

    I would love to try the one month option.

    Your eager pet Lily

    She responded:

    My pet submissive,

    I want you to take a picture of yourself with the pinwheel teasing your stomach and between your tits.

    Mistress J

    Even though I had done naughtier things, there was no photographic evidence of my naughty behaviours. This, though, would be different. A new level of trust was being challenged.

    Understanding that complete obedience was expected, I replied:

    Yes, Mistress Jasmine

    I will do it ASAP.

    Obedient pet Lily

    I went upstairs, grabbed the pinwheel, took off my t-shirt and bra (I hadn't yet begun to obey the newly revealed expectations) and began slowly moving the strange contraption between my breasts.

    I took a few pictures. Some came out blurry as I tried selfies. In the end, after a few poor pictures, I set up my phone on timer and posed.

    Eventually, I got a good picture that I quickly, before having time to consider my actions, sent to Jasmine.

    Mistress Jasmine

    Here is the picture as requested.

    I must admit the strange contraption does indeed create quite a teasing.

    Naked Pet Lily

    I waited for a response, but none came.

    While waiting I took off my panties and put on thigh highs which seemed strange to be wearing while lounging about at home. Even going commando felt strange as I wasn't one to do such a thing.

    Eventually, even though quite horny, I ignored the burning in my loins, since I was forbidden to come, and tried to do my usual; Monday routine which included laundry and cleaning.

    After supper, she finally replied:

    Nice picture my pet.

    I assume you didn't come like the little slut you are.

    Tomorrow's task will be texted to you in the morning.

    Good night, my pet, Michael is about to fuck me now.

    Mistress Jasmine

    I wasn't sure if I was supposed to reply, but thinking better safe than sorry I did.

    Mistress Jasmine

    I took off my bra and panties. I put on thigh highs and I didn't come...even though I wanted to.

    That said, am I allowed to wear a bra at work, Mistress?

    Pet Lily

    She didn't respond back that night, and I eventually had a relaxed night, my pussy continually asking for attention which I wasn't allowed to give.

    ...

    Tuesday afternoon I received the next text:

    My pet,

    Today you will wear the nipple clamps to work.

    And, of course, no bra at work.

    Slaves don't wear bras or panties as their private parts are to be easily accessible at ALL times.

    IS THAT CLEAR?

    Mistress J

    Although not comfortable with going to work with nipple clamps and no bra, I knew I was going to obey. So I responded:

    Mistress Jasmine

    Your SLAVE will obey and understands.

    Sorry for being such an insipid dummy.

    Bimbo Slave Lily

    Somehow, calling myself names turned me on.

    She replied, ignoring my last response, but giving me some advice:

    By the way, my pet, if you have never used nipple clamps before, I suggest you grab an ice cube and get your nipples extremely stiff and hard.

    I went to the kitchen, opened the freezer, grabbed an ice cube, put it in a bowl, and went to my bedroom. I took off my t-shirt and grabbed the ice cube. I moved it directly to my nipple and shivered at the sudden cold, even as my nipple immediately got stiff. I did the same thing to my other nipple, getting both very erect and wet.

    Even though I loved having my nipples sucked on and bitten, I had never tried such a thing.

    I put the first clamp on my left nipple and yelped, the clamp pinching much more than I anticipated. Then, even as my one nipple was burning, I put the second clamp on, creating another yelp and an intense pain. I sure hoped whoever said 'no pleasure, no pain,' knew what the fuck they were talking about, as all I felt was pain.

    After half an hour of getting used to them, I put on a black blouse that would hide the reality that I was not wearing a bra and headed to work.

    Eventually, I got used to the air going to my naked cunt and almost forgot that I was wearing nipple-clamps while bringing food to moms and dads with their kids, couples on a date, a family of eight celebrating their nana's 90th birthday. To them I just looked like a cute, polite waitress, and not the sexual deviant I really am.

    Jasmine walked in around ten at night and pointed towards the washroom.

    I asked Mary to cover my couple of tables, the Tuesday rush over, and headed to meet Jasmine in the washroom...as usual trepidation coursing through me.

    In the washroom, Jasmine was looking in the mirror and smiled, looking at me through the reflection, "How was your day, my pet?"

    "Numbing," I joked.

    "I imagine so," she smiled, before adding, "no one else is in here."

    "Okay," I nodded.

    "Go in the stall and take off your blouse," she ordered.

    "Okay," I nodded, not liking the risk, but being the obedient she expected. I went to the last stall, closed it and quickly unbuttoned my blouse.

    She asked, "Ready?"

    "Yes, Mistress," I answered, as I shivered, topless and with my nipples aching.

    She walked in and smiled, "Good girl."

    "Thank you, Mistress," I nodded, as she stared at me.

    "You deserve a reward," she smiled, closing the door and ordering, "knees."

    I immediately obeyed, not considering being caught, or even complete obedience, but the possibility of tasting her.

    She lifted up her skirt, revealing thigh highs and sans panties, she offered, "Go ahead, my pet, get a quick taste directly from the source."

    I didn't hesitate. The offer given, I leaned up and began licking her shaved pussy. I lapped as if I had been in the desert for weeks and had just found water; I lapped as if my life depended on it; I lapped like I was a complete lesbian. I lapped with insatiable hunger.

    It was likely only thirty seconds, but it seemed like I was transported to a different place as I lapped the exotic perfection that I had only had brief samplings.

    She moved away and said, "Oh my, you really are an eager cunt licker."

    "Can I get you off?" I asked, eager and wanting to taste her full flood of cum.

    "Soon," she smiled, leaning down and kissing me on the lips. "Soon."

    She walked out and I, realizing I was still at work, quickly stood up, put my blouse back on and went to wash my face. I licked my lips, her wetness lingering on my lips.

    'Soon,' she said...soon wasn't going to be soon enough.

    An hour later I got another text that I could take off the nipple clamps, which I immediately did, my nipples very thankful for the reprieve... even though a sudden sharp pain first hit me as I took them off. At home, I iced them for a while before going to bed, my head spinning with whatever crazy task she was going to have me do tomorrow.

    ...

    I got a text just before lunch that surprised me.

    My pet slut,

    Michael will be coming to your home any minute now to fuck your face and then shoot his load all over it.

    You will then go out in public, and purchase something with cum on your face.

    Mistress J

    The first thing I pondered, strangely, was what if I wasn't home.

    The idea of sucking cock excited me, I hadn't had a cock in me other than my vibrator in a couple of months.

    The idea of walking around like a complete slut with cum in my hair also excited me...I loved being her slut and public exhibitionism was clearly something she liked to do and each time I did it I ended up loving it. That said, walking around with cum on my face was a lot more public. Although not more so than when I crawled under the table and licked her pussy, albeit very, very briefly.

    I was still in my pajamas so I quickly got dressed in something a little sexier and waited for him to arrive.

    I was watching The View when the knock came, I went to it and he greeted, "Good afternoon, Lily."

    "Good afternoon, Master," I greeted.

    "Knees, now," he ordered, being much more authoritarian without his wife present.

    I quickly obeyed, dropping to my knees in my front lobby.

    "Get my cock out," he ordered.

    I again obeyed.

    I fished his dick out of his trousers, loving how thick it was. I loved thick cocks that widened my cunt, girth being more important than length (in my opinion). I took his semi-erect cock in my mouth and allowed it to grow, a sensation that always turned me on...a sense of power that it was me, my mouth, which was getting him hard.

    "That's it, get it nice and hard for you," he groaned.

    I began taking more of his six plus inch cock in my mouth, knowing I would soon be able to take it all in...and I did.

    "That's it, take it all in that pretty mouth of yours," he groaned, as I began bobbing like a hungry cock sucking slut.

    I sensed he wasn't going to last long based on his groans, but was surprised when he suddenly grabbed my head and began roughly fucking my face, his balls bouncing off my chin with each hard forward thrust.

    Being used so roughly turned me on greatly and I focused on not gagging.

    After a minute or so of getting my face fucked, he pulled out and immediately coated my face with cum. The hot spray enhanced my submissive slut desires as my entire face seemed to be coated.

    Once spent, he said, "Shit, I think we have found our slave."

    "I hope so," I nodded, the idea of regular cock very appealing.

    "Just be a good girl for Jasmine, Lily," he instructed, as he put his cock away.

    "Yes, Master," I nodded, remaining on my knees.

    "Now go and showcase your facial," he ordered, as he walked out the door.

    I got up, went to the mirror to see what I looked like. I laughed softly at just how much cum was on my face. There was no way I could walk in public and not have people know exactly what was on my face. Oddly, I felt no sense of fear or insecurity, only a focus on finishing the task required.

    I was pondering where to go when I got a text.

    Cum slut Lily

    Meet me in fifteen minutes at the Starbucks on 9th.

    Mistress J

    My decision made, I looked at the clock and knew it would take me at least fifteen minutes to get there.

    I drove directly there and ended up two minutes late. She was already at a table and gave me a look of dismay that I was late. I went directly to her and apologized, "Sorry, traffic was nuts."

    "Go get your coffee," she ordered, her tone flat.

    "Yes, Mistress," I nodded, loud enough for people nearby to hear me.

    I walked to the line and waited, acting oblivious to the cum that was still all over my face. When I reached the till, I smiled, "A large mocha please."

    The woman, in her thirties, gave a startled look as she looked at me, and I shrugged, "It's a dare."

    "Okay," she nodded, trying to hide her disgust, but not really doing a good job.

    When she handed me my drink I couldn't help but respond to her judgemental attitude, "It's also great for the complexion, maybe you should try it."

    I immediately turned around and walked back to Mistress Jasmine.

    She said, although her tone and look was still cold, "I'm impressed."

    "About?" I asked.

    "You don't care what others think," she said.

    "I only care what my Mistress thinks," I answered.

    "Good answer," she smiled, before adding, "after work tomorrow you will be coming home with me."

    "Really?" I asked, like a giddy school girl.

    "Yes, you will start your month long trial, which I am very confident will be a permanent thing," she said, putting her foot on my leg. "Massage my foot."

    "Yes, Mistress," I nodded, taking her nylon-clad foot in my hands.

    "You will not need any clothes from home as we will dress you," she explained.

    "Yes, Mistress," I nodded again, feeling like I was her very own live Barbie doll.

    "Are you sure you are ready to be a complete submissive slave?" she asked.

    "Without a doubt," I nodded, lifting her foot up and kissing her toes as a sign of submission.

    "You'd crawl under this table and eat my cunt if I ordered you, wouldn't you?" she asked.

    "In a heartbeat," I agreed, although I prayed she wouldn't make such an order.

    "Don't worry," she smiled and laughed for the first time today, "I don't want either of us to go in jail."

    "Pffffew," I joked.

    "Plus, you would be the prison bitch in a heartbeat," she joked.

    "I'd rather just be your bitch," I countered.

    "My live-in slave?" she questioned.

    I smiled, "For at least a month."

    "Oh, we both know once you get a taste of sexual slavery you will be hooked," she said, switching feet even as we got the occasional odd look from others.

    "You may be right," I nodded, already looking forward to whatever she had in store for me tomorrow night and every day and night after that.

    "You do understand you won't only be eating my cunt and sucking and fucking my husband?" she questioned.

    "I understand that for the next 30 days my body and mind are yours," I nodded, not even a hint of trepidation about what may transpire.

    "All three holes?" she asked.

    "Although I've never done anal, Mistress," I admitted, something that had never appealed to me, yet I added, "I really have no choice if you or Master decides that I'm a three hole cum slut."

    "Fuck you have me horny," she said.

    I responded, "You have had me horny and ready to erupt all week."

    "But you've obeyed," she questioned.

    "Of course, Mistress," I nodded, before adding, "although it hasn't been easy."

    "I need to come," she said rather bluntly.

    "I can help you with that," I bluntly responded back.

    "You really are determined to taste my cunt," she smiled.

    "Yes, Mistress, there is nothing I want more," I admitted, and it was true.

    "No, I'll just go to Michael's office and have him fuck me bent over his desk," she shrugged. "Since he already came all over your pretty face, he will last twice as long."

    "Happy to be of service," I joked.

    "Oh, I know you are," she said, moving her foot away.

    She stood up and said, "I have one more last surprise for you tomorrow. And remember you won't be going home after your shift."

    "Yes, Mistress," I nodded.

    "Actually, you will be going home after your shift," she corrected herself, "your new home."

    She leaned down and kissed me, and whispered, "I'm going to fuck you so hard tomorrow you will be coming for weeks."

    "God, yes," I whimpered, as she walked away.

    I remained seated for a couple of minutes before heading out and returning to my car, ignoring the burning fire between my legs.

    ...

    I woke up Thursday excited about the journey I was about to begin. I had appetizing tastes of what was to come, but I was ready to go all in and immerse myself in the submissive sexual slave world.

    I had a long bubble bath, cleaned my house (I had no idea when I would be back) and was just pondering what to wear when I got a text.

    Pet Slave,

    Today is the day.

    The last task is a simple one.

    Obey every order of the woman about to come to your house.

    Mistress J

    I stared at the text. A stranger was coming here? When? Who? What was I expected to do? As these questions lingered in my head, I heard my doorbell ring.

    I shook my head. Mistress Jasmine was a woman full of surprises.

    I went downstairs in only thigh highs and a robe, and opened the door.

    I gasped.

    The woman in front of me was a high school girl.

    I stammered, hoping this wasn't the woman I was to obey, "H-h-hi."

    "Are you Pet Lily?" she asked, looking me over.

    "Yes," I nodded, looking at the blonde in a plaid skirt and thigh high stockings that were not hidden by the short skirt.

    "Yes, what?" she questioned, as she invited herself into my home.

    "Yes, Miss," I said, unsure what to call her.

    "That's Mistress," she said, "I assumed pet Jasmine had done a better job of training you."

    "P-p-pet Jasmine?" I stammered.

    "Yes, the slut made it clear that you were a completely obedient slave," the blonde said, sounding annoyed.

    "I-I-I am, Mistress," I stammered, still in shock...Jasmine was a submissive to a teenager? "I'm just, well, I wasn't expecting someone so young."