Journey of a Submissive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Beg, bitch," she ordered a few strokes later, stopping with the surprisingly big cock filling my cunt.

"Oh please, Mistress, make your live-in slave orgasm," I answered.

"For just a month or forever?" she questioned.

In the heat of the moment, I couldn't fathom it not being forever and declared, "Forever, Mistress. I want to be your live-in submissive pet pussy licking, cock sucking, cum slut forever."

"Good answer," she purred, as she resumed fucking me.

I don't know if it was the hard fucking, the big plastic cock, the submissive situation or the week long orgasm withdrawal, but in only a couple of minutes I was already close to orgasm. I begged, "May I come, Mistress?"

"Already?" she asked, although her tone implied she wasn't surprised.

"You're an amazing fuck and this orgasm denial has had me going crazy all week," I admitted, while moaning.

"You may come whenever you wish," she said, the most magical words I'd ever heard. "But you fuck yourself to orgasm."

She stopped fucking me and I immediately began bouncing back on her plastic cock.

"Ohhhhhh, thank you, Mistress," I moaned, as I bounced on her cock like the desperate, horny slut I was.

"Come the second I tell you to, is that clear, my slut?" she asked.

"Yes, Mistress," I agreed, as I continued riding her cock, my orgasm imminent.

"Nnnnnnn-not yet," she teased.

"Ohhhhhh, fuck," I moaned, so fucking close.

"Nnnn-nope," she continued, enjoying driving me crazy, as she grabbed my hair and held on to it hard.

"Oh yes, pull on your slut's hair," I moaned, always liking it rough.

"Now," she said, a couple seconds later and permission granted, the flood gates were open and my orgasm hit with the power of a million suns.

"Yesssssssss," I screamed, my quaking like a ten on the Richter scale, easily the biggest, most explosive orgasm of my life.

As she kept fucking me, she explained, "The longer you are denied an orgasm the more intense the inevitable orgasm."

"Kkkkkkk," I agreed, just enjoying the euphoria that swarmed my entire existence.

"But the best part," she continued, "is when you get the second and third wave."

I wasn't sure what she meant, but as she kept fucking me from behind, I finally caught on.

I could feel a second orgasm building, even as the first hadn't finished its lengthy journey through me.

"Oh, God...Mistress," I moaned, "never...felt...so...good."

"My pet will always be rewarded for true obedience," she said, continuing to slam into me, her body crashing into mine.

"Thank...y-y-y-you," I struggled to get out as my head got light as the pleasure continued to bring me joy I didn't know existed.

"I'm going to keep fucking you, my pet, until you have multiple orgasms," she revealed.

"Shit," I whimpered, feeling so light headed that I thought I may pass out.

"Tell me what you are," she demanded.

"Your slut," I answered.

"More," she ordered, slapping my ass and stopping fucking me with the cock buried deep in me.

"Your complete three hole slut, your live-in, full service maid, your mindless, completely obedient without hesitation pet," I listed, wanting to degrade myself and impress her.

Her finger poked my ass as she said, "I want you to get off again, this time while my finger is buried in your ass."

"Kkkk," I whimpered, as her finger penetrated my virgin ass. It wasn't so much a pain, but a slight discomfort.

"Now, ride yourself to orgasm you double penetration whore," she ordered, slapping my ass again.

"Yes, Mistress," I obeyed, moving back and forth. Feeling both my holes get fucked, even if it was by a thin finger, was a surprisingly amazing turn-on.

"Tomorrow it will be Master's cock in that ass of yours," she promised.

"I can't wait," I replied, as I fucked myself, a mixture of excitement and trepidation at having Master's much bigger cock take my anal virginity.

"I know, my slut," she said.

As I got used to her finger, I finally got into a rhythm and reached my second orgasm after a few more minutes of unique double penetration.

As I collapsed forward, she pulled out and flipped me onto my side. She got off the bed, returned a minute later and said, as I felt warm liquid between my ass cheeks, "Fuck it, I want to take your anal virginity."

My eyes went big as I felt the cockhead of her dick poke my rosebud. I remained silent and nervous as she cupped my breast and began slowly sodomizing me.

Unlike the finger, the cock being much wider, I felt an instant burn in my rectum, yet it was countered by the orgasm that was still coursing through me.

"So tight," she whispered, as she kissed the back of my neck.

"I hope so," I joked, trying to focus on the orgasm rather than the anal intrusion.

"You understand, Lily, you are moving in for good," she clarified.

"Yes," I nodded, as the pain seared slightly more as the cock went deeper than her finger ever did. The reality was I had never enjoyed sex more than I had tonight and I was, as absurd as it sounds, in complete love with this woman. Hard to explain, but the truth.

"Good girl," she purred, as our bodies met, the cock all the way in. "I want to take you places you have only imagined."

"You already have," I admitted.

"Oh, Lily, my beautiful pet," she said, "we have barely touched the surface of your complete submission."

The words 'complete submission' intrigued me, but I was willing and able and ready for the journey. "I'm yours completely, Mistress Jasmine. Mind, body, heart and soul."

I wanted to kiss her, but the situation was awkward and instead I asked, "Will you ream my asshole now?"

She laughed, "I'd love to."

Using my small breasts for grip, she began slowly fucking my ass.

I moaned, even as the pain continued, "Pound my ass, Mistress, use me as the dirty fuck toy you have always envisioned."

And she did.

After a few minutes of hard ass fucking, she ordered, "Now rub your clit, slut, I want you to get off from getting ass reamed."

"Yessss, Mistress," I nodded, as I immediately moved my hand to my pussy and began frantically rubbing.

Eventually, a third, much weaker, orgasm hit me and she pulled out, took off her strap-on, rolled me onto my back and straddled my face.

I licked her to a second orgasm, this time taking my time as I leisurely lapped her pussy perfection.

After she coated my face with her second orgasm, she got off me and said, "For this one night you can sleep with me, but after that you will sleep in your own room."

"Thank you, Mistress," I nodded, completely exhausted as I licked my lips for any remaining pussy cum.

I crashed wrapped in her arms, feeling exhilaration at the decision I had made.

...

Next morning, I woke up and walked to the kitchen, my body aching.

She looked at me and said, clearly annoyed, "What are you doing on two feet?"

I immediately dropped to my knees, realizing that last night's intimacy was just that, last night.

She put a bowl/plate on the floor under the kitchen table and said, "Your breakfast is ready."

I gasped.

Yet, understanding my role as a pet, apparently both literally and physically, I crawled under the table.

Famished after last night's calorie burning marathon, I began eating the porridge.

After breakfast, where she didn't talk to me as she read the newspaper, she snapped her fingers and wiggled her foot as she began chatting with her mother.

I moved closer to her and rubbed her stocking-clad feet, although she was already dressed and showered and in new clothing.

She chatted with her mother for a good twenty minutes before hanging up and saying, "Go shower. Your clothes for today are already waiting for you."

"Yes, Mistress," I nodded, before crawling the entire way to the bathroom.

Once showered, I saw what she had laid out for me: a plaid skirt, black thigh highs, a blouse and surprisingly a thong (although no bra).

I got dressed and looked in the mirror. She called out from wherever she was, "And put your hair in pigtails."

"Yes, Mistress," I replied, realizing she was trying to make me look like I was in high school.

Once my hair was done, I looked in the mirror, indeed looking like a very cute, sexy, school girl. A rush of excitement coursed through me as I wondered what she had in store for me this afternoon.

The afternoon was a shopping spree. She took me to hip little shops that catered to teenagers and I bought a lot of sexy, slightly slutty, clothing.

I got tons of looks, as my thigh highs were completely visible with the short plaid skirt and it turned me on. I loved having men and women stare at me; I loved that they thought I was just a slut...which I am.

We then went to an adult store where Mistress purchased a collar and leash for me as she explained to the saleswoman, a woman in her fifties, "My pet is still in training."

The saleswoman, not finding it strange, nodded, "A good pet takes a year to completely train."

It was surreal to listen to them talk about me as if I wasn't there, yet equally a turn on...which could be attested to by my very wet panties.

Mistress also bought me a vibrating egg and shocked me by putting it inside me right in front of the saleswoman.

When she was done, I said, "Thank you, Mistress," wanting, for some reason, to impress this stranger.

"You're welcome, slut," Mistress said, before going to the till to purchase the items.

We were walking out of the store and to the food court when I felt my cunt began to vibrate.

I looked to Mistress, who was smiling with a small remote control in her hands. "This is fun."

"You don't know that half of iiiiiit," I replied, as she increased the speed.

"You are going to have an orgasm in the mall in front of all these people," she informed me.

"Realllllly?" I asked, surprised by the task.

"Realllllly!" she mocked.

"It won't take lonnng," I said, the vibrations giving me great pleasure.

We walked for a minute and stopped at a music store when I heard someone say, "Lily, is that you?"

I froze.

The voice behind me was undeniably recognizable.

It was my boss.

I turned around, the egg turned even higher as Mistress smiled, and greeted, "Hi, Mrs. Pilson."

She gave me a strange look and said, "Quite the outfit, is it a dare or something?"

I wasn't sure what to say, but decided to just tell the truth, "It's what Mistress Jasmine put out for me to wearrrrr."

"Mistress Jasmine?" my boss questioned, looking as confused as she should.

"Yes, Mistress Jasmine," Mistress repeated from behind me.

"Oh," Mrs. Pilson said, seeming to put two and two together.

"She is just in her early training," Jasmine explained.

Looking Jasmine over, Mrs. Pilson said, "Well, that explains what you were doing under the table that one night."

My face burned red.

"Yes, that was in the very early testing to see if she was worthy," Mistress Jasmine said.

Mrs. Pilson, surprising me, said, "If I would have known you were submissive, Lily, Jake and I could have had a lot of fun with you this year."

I stammered, "W-w-what?"

"Oh honey, you really are naive," she said, shaking her head. "If you ever are willing to share your pet, please let me know."

Mistress Jasmine nodded, "Oh, that I will."

"Great seeing this side of you, Lily," Mrs. Pilson said, leaning in and kissing me on the lips.

I stood there paralyzed in shock, Even after all that had transpired, I never fathomed my over sixty year old Greek boss would be kinky.

Jasmine laughed, once she was gone, "Well, that was enlightening."

My orgasm was building as she turned the vibrator on what must have been its highest level. "Aaaaaaah," I whimpered.

"Do you want to let your bosses fuck you, my slut?" she whispered.

"If you want me tooooooo," I moaned, trying not to make it look obvious I was about to orgasm in the middle of a music shop.

"Go ahead, my slut, come right here, right now," she whispered, as the vibrations in my cunt continued.

Closing my eyes, I just let go and allowed the orgasm to hit and did it ever. "Holy fuck," I said, loud enough to get the attention of all those in the store when my orgasm hit a few moments later.

When I opened my eyes, I realized Jasmine was gone and I had a dozen people staring at me.

Feeling suddenly mortified, I put my head down, even as my orgasm flooded my panties, and walked out of the store. When I looked up, I saw Jasmine smiling while she sat at a table in the food court.

I walked to her, sat down and she asked, "How was that?"

"Exhilaratingly mortifying," I answered, knowing it was a strange oxymoron, as the vibrating stopped.

She laughed, "Nice oxymoron."

We had an early dinner, while a few people stared at me (both because of my attire and the few who had seen me have my orgasm in a public place). It was, as I said, exhilaratingly mortifying...I was indeed becoming the complete obedient slut she wanted to be.

...

When we finished eating and doing a little more shopping, we headed back to her house. She turned the egg back on and let me be teased on low the whole drive home.

Once inside, my pussy begging for attention again, I immediately fell to my knees in my subservient position and awaited instructions.

She smiled, "You are already getting the grasp of your role, my pet."

"I've always been told I'm a quick learner," I smiled back.

"Take off your heels and wait by the door on your knees, Master should be home soon and would likely enjoy a welcome home blow job from his new pet," she ordered.

"Yes, Mistress," I obeyed, curious to see how Michael fit into this unique new arrangement.

I waited for about ten minutes when the front door opened and he smiled, "Well, hi."

I looked up at him and asked, "May I suck your cock, Master?"

"Well, what a great way to be welcomed." He chuckled.

"I'll take that as a yes, Master," I smiled, quickly fishing his cock out and eagerly taking it in my mouth.

"Shit," he groaned, "this is the best welcome home ever."

Jasmine, appearing out of nowhere, said, "I think I've given you lots of good welcome's home."

He laughed, making his cock vibrate in my mouth slightly, "Never when I walked in the door."

Jasmine moved in and kissed him, while another woman, me, sucked his cock.

"She is yours all night," Jasmine said, "although I did promise her you would fuck her ass."

"If I have to," he joked.

"She has three holes, use them as you wish," she replied.

She walked away and he groaned, "Shit, you really are a great cock sucker."

I moaned on his cock in response, the egg still vibrating on low.

As his groans got louder, he grabbed my pigtails and began fucking my face.

Being used so roughly greatly turned me on. I was just a vessel for his pleasure.

A couple of minutes later, his balls bouncing off my chin, as slobbering sounds echoed, he deposited a load down my throat.

Pulling out, he apologized, "Sorry, I couldn't resist the pigtails."

"My face is yours to fuck however you wish," I replied.

"This is crazy," he said.

"That I must concur" I nodded.

He smiled and asked with a look of concern, "You sure about this?"

"I've never been more certain about anything in my life," I answered, licking a drop of cum that was about to drip to the floor.

"Well, I'm not going to protest," he said. "But I need to have a shower."

"Yes, Master," I nodded, as he walked away, just as the egg shut off.

I waited a few minutes before crawling into my room. Feeling fatigued, I crawled onto my bed and crashed almost instantly.

...

I was woken up by Jasmine who ordered, "Go to the bathroom if you need to and then meet us in our room."

"Yes, Mistress," I nodded, trying to regain my surroundings.

I went to the washroom, then crawled to the bedroom where I was first sodomized last night.

Entering the room, I crawled in to find Jasmine slowly sucking her husband's cock.

Michael said, "Come join us, our pet."

"Yes, Master," I nodded, crawling to them and then onto the bed.

Jasmine looked up and asked, "Ready to get ass fucked?"

"Nervous but ready," I answered honestly.

"Well, we're going to make this an evening you will never forget," she smiled, getting off the bed. "Oh, get undressed, my pet."

"But keep the thigh highs?" I asked, although I knew the answer.

"Of course," she laughed, "you do know your Mistress."

I began undressing as Michael watched me. I decided to make it sexy for him. Once my shirt was off, I tossed it playfully at him.

"You're ridiculously sexy," Michael said, staring at my tits.

"Be careful what you say," Jasmine called from the closet, although she was clearly teasing him.

I then lay on my back and pulled my skirt down and asked, "Want to finish taking this off for me, Master?"

"Sure," he laughed, pulling it off my nylon legs.

He tossed it aside and then moved over me and slid my very soiled panties down too.

I asked, "Can I take the egg out?"

"I forgot it was in there," Mistress laughed, as she returned, again wearing her strap-on.

"Is that a yes, Mistress?" I asked.

"Michael can," she replied.

"If I have to," Michael sighed dramatically and, of course, playfully.

He moved his fingers to my wet pussy and slid a couple in. I moaned as he struggled to grab the egg and pull it out.

Jasmine quipped, "He's never been really good exploring inside a pussy."

"Hey, it's not my fault the g-spot is a myth," he protested, as he finally got it out.

He got off the bed and put the very wet egg on the dresser.

Mistress said, "Stay on your back, my pet. But put your legs up in the air and spread them wide for me."

"Of course, Mistress," I obeyed, looking forward to getting fucked.

Mistress Jasmine got on the bed and asked, "Michael, do you want to watch me fuck our pet?"

"God, yes," he nodded, stroking his hard cock.

She moved between my legs and rubbed her fake dick on my cunt. "Ready for a good hard fucking?"

"I'm always ready for a good hard fucking," I smiled back.

"That I imagine is true," she smiled, as she slid the cock deep inside me.

"Yesssss," I screamed, loving the feeling of a cock in me, real or not.

I cupped my breasts and just enjoyed the hard fucking as my orgasm began rising.

"Don't you dare orgasm," she ordered, as she slammed into me, making my whole body bounce with each forward thrust.

"Okay," I whined, not wanting another orgasm denial.

"This is fucking hot," Michael said, as he moved back onto the bed.

"Ready to be double penetrated?" Jasmine asked.

"I'm ready for anything and everything," I answered.

"Good answer," she smiled, as she pulled out, laid on her back and ordered, "Straddle my cock, my dp slut."

I rolled off my back and straddled her cock.

Michael moved behind me, just as I engulfed the fake cock. He poured some lube down my ass crack and ordered, "Bend over a bit more, my pet."

"Yes, Master," I obeyed, leaning forward more and cupping both Jasmine's firm tits.

I closed my eyes, as I felt his cock slowly penetrate my ass. I was instantly thankful for yesterday's breaking in at the hands of Mistress Jasmine as the pain, although there, wasn't as extreme as last time.

"So fucking tight," Michael groaned, as he slowly slid inside my ass.

"So fucking big," I moaned back, as his cock filled me.

Jasmine added, "Such a fucking slut."

"And slave," I moaned, as both my holes were suddenly completely filled. The feeling was utterly strange. A euphoria that was both intense and liberating.

Yet, I wasn't sure what to do next.

Then he began slowly fucking me, creating a new sensation.