Journey of Discovery Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In time she relaxed her grip on my hand, spent and sated. Her face and chest were flushed deep pink and her pupils were widely dilated. Her breathing was short and rapid initially, but slowly regaining its composure. I leaned against her and kissed her softly, feeling the rise and fall of her chest against mine, while she raised her head an inch or so from the grass to meet mine.

Eventually she broke our kiss and flopped back to the grass with a sigh. I knew the moment had come for us to leave since it was already far later than we had intended to stay. I sat up and helped her straighten her disheveled clothing between further passionate kisses, buttoning up her blouse while she refastened the studs on her dress. Her hand drifted over to the bulge in my trousers, squeezing it gently. She apologized unconvincingly for having been selfish, for having had all the fun tonight and promised that next time I would be spoiled rotten!

With that she sprang to her feet, dragging me to mine and we walked as quickly as her heels and my erection would allow to the tube station and onto the waiting train. We reached her stop first and she crushed her body to mine and kissed me hard by way of a goodbye and then she was gone!

I'd never been with someone with such a sense of adventure! It hadn't mattered to me in the slightest that she had been the one receiving all the attention...the fun in the giving had been immense! But now I'll admit to a feeling of frustration, more a physical feeling than an emotional one. I certainly intended addressing that as soon as I arrived home. For now, on the train, I was content to enjoy the recollections of the evening and the throbbing intensity of my erection that those thoughts were causing!

12