Journey of Submission Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
liisbeth
liisbeth
16 Followers

As the class resumes and He continues to practice the various techniques on me i can't wait till W/we can put these skills to use. i feel the time beginning to come to end knowing that once again i must return to my house leaving His care.

W/we have begun to discuss my moving in with Him and sharing a home and a life together. i can't wait for the time when this dream can come true. To live in a home together creating an environment where W/we can live O/our lifestyle 24/7. Creating a welcoming nurturing environment for all those W/we care for. But for now once more i must leave Him and return to my house. He has once again another trip to prepare for and knowing that this is just temporary and soon i will once again be in His care appeases the sadness i experience when it is time to part.

During these trips W/we take time to engage in conversations that strengthen O/our bond and allow U/us to increase in knowledge and understanding of each other. When W/we are together it is easy to become consumed by passion the physical distance allows an opportunity to communicate sharing and exploring each other through words. Discussing O/our difficulties dreams and desires learning and exploring each other's mind. i miss His physical presence greatly but i love the communication and sharing W/we achieve through these conversations.

W/we discuss His day and encounters He has arranged with other subs in the area. It excites me to hear about the encounters and the pleasure in His voice when He provides a new experience for these women. i enjoy to knowing that they are having a chance to feel what a loving and safe Dominant experience should be like. So many times woman have experiences that lack the passion and skill which He possesses and as a result they don't experience the power that they can feel by surrendering into a Dom's care and tutelage. Though W/we are separated during these times i find that O/our connection continues to grow and His ownership of me increases.

Halloween is approaching and W/we have planned to attend a local event at a Swingers club. i am excited as i search out a costume to wear. i am looking forward to a new experience with Him. i am a bit nervous of this encounter and being so exposed in public. i want Him to be proud of me and i know that it brings Him immense pleasure when others find me appealing. i have found a silk lavender teddy with matching lavender lace thong to wear it is very revealing and every flaw of mine will be fully exposed for all to view. i don't think i am unattractive but i am no longer 20 and have the blemishes, scars and a few areas that are not as tiny and tight as they were over 20 years ago. i know though that i will be proud to be on His arm and dressed as it pleases Him. i am packed and prepared for my trip to His care nervous and excited i begin my drive to what is now my home.

Arriving into the garage i am early a character defect i don't seem to ever be capable of overcoming. He calls telling me He won't be home for an hour or so and to go and get a cup of coffee and wait for Him in the lobby. i am always compliant to His requests and prefer to wait for Him than to cause Him to wait for me. i walk to the coffee house and order a coffee than return to wait patiently in the lobby for His return. i have become familiar with a coffee table book they have it is a photographic history of Denver chronicling the changes to the building landscape from the earliest photographic history to the 1970's.

Once again i re-read it as i wait for Him. Every time i hear the ding of the elevator announcing it's arrival from the garage to the lobby floor my heart beats faster and i look up hoping to see Him exit. Time seems to pass slowly anticipating His arrival even though i try to distract myself with the book. i start up a conversation with one of His neighbors who has just returned from walking His dog it has begun to rain and the poor animal is soaking wet and not very happy about it. i hear the sound of the elevator doors opening to the lobby and as i look up i see Him crossing the floor to retrieve me. Immediately i rise and walk to meet Him and as always He grabs my hair pulling back my head and unabashedly consumes me with His mouth publicly for all to witness His complete ownership of me.

Escorting me to the elevator W/we retrieve my belongings for the evening as W/we ascend to His apartment He examines me and i can see the look of pride and pleasure wash across His face. Instantly knowing that i have served Him well my breath quickens and my heart rate increases. Exiting to His apartment He opens the door permitting me to enter He grabs me and welcomes me home and into His care.

Immediately i go to the living room upon His release removing my clothes and presenting myself for Him to secure the collar and cuffs on me. He takes me to the bedroom to explore and use me for His pleasure not as intense as O/our usual interludes are but sufficient to satisfy each of O/our desires for the time.

He finally has decided to allow me to help Him unpack, clean and organize the apartment after all of His travels. i realize what a privilege it is and to allow me to organize His belongings He is bringing me deeper into His world i have tried on several occasions to straighten things up but He was not ready yet to permit me to do more than some basic cleaning. Today though He has opened the door to His home for me to organize in a fashion that i will find more comfortable. i understand the clutter under the circumstances of all His recent travels and my desire to take care of some of these matters for Him has been so great. i feel that His allowance of this act is so that i feel more apart of His life and the sense of usefulness it brings adds another layer of intimacy to O/our M/s relationship.

It feels so natural to unpack His suitcases hanging and folding His clothes. As i empty each laundry basket of their clean clothes and neatly put them away i begin to subconsciously hum and sing to the music that is playing. He is working in the other room straightening up His papers and breaking down boxes from items He brought out of storage. i am sitting on the floor trying to match up a pile of unmated socks when i hear Him remark at how He loves to hear me hum while i am working. He is pleased that i am so truly happy to serve Him.

It startled me for a second i had become lost in the pleasure of knowing i was making His life better, i giggled and knew i would always find joy in serving Him no matter the task. W/we quickly finished up the work of putting the apartment together the floor now clear of the clutter that had accumulated during all of His traveling. i retrieved from my bag the outfit i purchased for the Halloween party and modeled it for His approval. He is more than pleased by the selection, commenting on how beautiful He finds me and how amazing He thinks my body looks.

All my concerns over my appearance are set aside by His reassurance i run the water to take a hot bath preparing myself for the evening festivities. Submersing myself in the hot water i find my hands wander to my nipples stimulating them pinching and twisting each nipple. Unaware He had entered the bathroom and was watching me as i played with my body in the tub until He spoke telling me how sexy He found me startled i sat up and a nervous shy giggle escaped my mouth as a realized the pleasure He found in observing me when i was unaware of His presence.

i finish dressing for the night as He takes a shower dressing myself in my revealing costume and preparing my hair and applying makeup. W/we chat and talk while i finish preparing and He selects the toys He wishes to bring to the event. With all O/our preparation complete W/we begin to leave as He tells me about two women He knows that will be attending the event also.

He has sent them a picture of me and they find me attractive and are looking forward to playing with U/us at the event. He prepares me for the possibility that one of them might experience some jealousy of me because she wanted to have a relationship with Him. Though He has played with both of them He was clear with her that there was not more of a connection for Him than just the occasional encounters. i can understand her disappointment He is an amazing man and i can only imagine how hard it would be to be in her position. i assure Him i will do my best to minimize the difficulty she might experience in seeing U/us together and encourage Him to show her extra attention to ease her jealousy. He opens the door for me allowing my exit from the apartment W/we head to the car.

Arriving at the venue i feel the excitement at what W/we will experience begin to mount and a bit of nerves creep in at revealing my costume in such a public forum. Initially there are a few people who are present and compared to my costume theirs are modest and i feel a sensation of discomfort consume me as i perhaps have selected an outfit that is to exposing. He escorts me to the coat check sensing my anxiety He suggest that if I feel more comfortable retaining my coat till later it would be okay with Him. Relieved i take Him up on the offer as He leads me to the restaurant for a meal before the festivities begin.

Once seated i feel more comfortable and remove my coat though exposed i have the table to create a barrier for me giving me a sense of comfort. W/we join a table with another couple they are regulars at this venue and the four of us enjoy a pleasant conversation discussing various aspects of the swinger and BDSM lifestyle. It is refreshing to be able to discuss O/our lifestyle choices so openly and freely i found it a comfort to share a meal with other like-minded people.

Completing the meal He views His friends from across the room and invites them to join U/us offering up to them the abundance of food which W/we ordered. They are both attractive and enjoyable women the opportunity to talk and laugh sharing food is bonding and i find myself fond of each of them. O/our food now consumed He suggests W/we retreat to the downstairs area where W/we can enjoy some additional pleasures before the area becomes crowded. i am excited to begin this adventure with Him, He has informed me that one of the women is interested in being dominated by another woman and has directed me to fulfill her fantasy. Prior to their arrival He had given me a quick tour of the venue showing me the various areas available for the attendees to play. He has selected for U/us to retreat to the downstairs rooms that have open area beds and more private areas with curtains that can be drawn.

Escorting the three of us into a private cabana i take the woman who He has directed me to dominate onto the bed laying her on her back i follow His request and begin to twist and torture her nipples firmly grasping her hair before i kiss her lips. i work my way down spreading apart her legs as i begin to consume her with my mouth.

Startled by the sensation of someone behind me, i was not expecting such an encounter. The woman He had told me had some issues with jealousy was behind me. i thought He was playing with her while i enjoyed her friend. She has other plans and is penetrating me with a strap on she brought. Losing my focus on the woman i have been enjoying i realize that i can no longer take my time in bringing her to orgasm so i quickly complete the task as i feel her friend thrust her dildo deeper and harder into me.

Realizing as she increases the intensity of each thrust her intention isn't to give me pleasure but for her to release her jealous wrath upon me. She is grudge fucking me to make her self feel better. Coming to the realization of her intentions i experience a bit of ego and desire to teach her a lesson instead of allowing myself to feel discomfort and shy away from her penetration i move into each thrust taking her dildo deeper into me.

With each penetration she rams inside of me harder and with each thrust i rise to the challenge i begin to feel my body respond and the orgasm that is to come grow until finally i allow myself to cum and she realizes that her attempts to punish me were futile. Watching the scene play out and witnessing the manner in which i handled the situation turning it to my advantage excited Him as she pulls away from me He grabs me flipping me onto my back spreading my legs apart pulling me into Him penetrating me thrusting Himself into me deeper and harder till He releases His cum inside of me. O/our encounter complete they begin to dress themselves as W/we also begin to put O/our clothing back on. While He sits on the bed i retrieve His socks and boots placing each on His feet. The sensation of performing such an act feels so intimate and private and provides me with sense of pride at the privilege of being the one permitted to perform such an act.

Escorting me back up to the main floor where W/we can dance and socialize with the rest of members attending the event. The music is intoxicating and W/we head to the dance floor for a few dances before W/we mingle with the rest of the crowd. The energy in the room is intense and i am enjoying the experience. Leaving the dance floor and mingle with the other couples present joking and playing as W/we socialize. i feel the gaze of many of the men at the event on me and occasionally while W/we mingle some of the men who pass by stop to compliment me on my costume.

He enjoys the attention i receive and the desire my appearance generates in the people around. One man who early had asked if he could fondle my breasts and i had informed him he would have to ask permission of my Master approaches U/us and asks for permission which He denies to my relief. He does not wish to share me with a random man i am His prized possession and He is extremely particular in His selection of whom He will allow to enjoy me. i am honored to hold such a position of value in His heart and hold His arm as He escorts me back inside for a game of pool before W/we leave and return home.

As W/we play pool He enjoys the people admiring me as i bend over to take my shots, several women walk by stopping to admire and caress my bottom expressing their admiration of it. The men enjoy the view and take the time to express to Him how attractive and appealing i am. i enjoy the attention but even more i enjoy the expression of pride His face displays with each comment in regards to my appearance He hears. The night is winding down to an end and it is time for U/us to return home. He retrieves O/our coats and escorts me out to the car giving me the keys to drive U/us back to the apartment.

As i drive U/us home He rewards me for being such a good girl expressing to me how proud He was as He watched me handle the situation of jealousy with His friend, no matter how hard she tried to cause a problem i met each situation with grace, understanding, and kindness. Even though she tried hard to dislike me in the end she had to concede failure and admit she enjoyed my company and found me a pleasure to be around. i swelled inside with pride at presenting myself in a pleasing way for Him knowing that He felt honor to have me at His side. O/our time is once again coming to an end He has one last trip to prepare for before He will finally get a break from His travels. i make the most of the time W/we have left before He leaves but when the time comes to leave i wish as always for more time to be together.

The excitement experienced preparing for O/our time together solidifies His ownership of me. i love the process of preparation for His use insuring that i am caring for His property in the fashion He desires. Grooming myself, preparing my nails so that they are neatly manicured and properly painted, shaving my legs and private areas so that they are soft and smooth. Applying lotion to my skin so that it is supple to His touch and gathering a selection of clothing so He can choose how i should dress for Him. Finally applying makeup then doing my hair so that He feels honored to have me on His arm. i can't wait for His return from this trip and i can be in physically in His presence, His dominance is always felt He controls me whether present or not now. my actions, dress, and mannerism is always in a fashion that will show honor to Him.

i am home now when i am in His arms, when He takes me by my hair and pulls my head back for that first consuming kiss and than pulls me to His chest and engulfs me with His arms. The glow in His eyes when He views me and i can see Him swell with pride and feel His cock engorge with pleasure brings me the greatest joy i have ever experienced. Today i have prepared myself in a tight black dress with cutouts that expose parts of my bare breasts, my nipples are so hard with the excitement they protrude through the material, i have found the perfect shoes six inch silver pumps though i know that the dress won't stay on long.

The discussions to create a home together have continues, W/we both are excited to have a comfortable place to live with enough room to share. i have had the pleasure of meeting one of His other subs and i felt an instant bond to her. she is a beautiful young woman whom He cares for deeply and is mentoring in the lifestyle. i find that my love for Him grows when i see the care and love He shows to other partners. That i too love them deeply and can't wait to have a home where W/we can all be brought together.

i am so happy when He can share with me about a woman He provided a session to especially when she feels His love and care. He is an excellent mentor and healer He is able to show these amazing women the true beauty and power in submission. He opens them up to a fullness that few women are fortunate enough to experience. i am grateful to be apart of these experiences in any way possible even if it is in taking care of these details at home so that He has time and can focus on these lovely ladies.

Tonight though He is home and i can't wait to care for Him and be put through His ordeals. i love serving His needs and being the vessel to receive His pain and pleasure. my breath quickens as i kneel before Him and present my wrists for Him to fasten the cuffs and than my throat for Him to place the collar on. The sense of safety and security i feel is instantaneous. Now though He places His blindfold over my eyes and tells me He has a surprise as He leads me into the bedroom, my heart begins to race at what He has planned for me.

Laid out on the bed He begins to play with my body showing His complete dominance and ownership of it. Reminded that my orgasms are His to command though i already can no longer cum without His permission causes my breath to deepen and my juices to flow from me. He begins to lick and suck on my clit enjoying the flavor of the nectar running from me till i beg for His permission to release my orgasm in His mouth.

Laying in His arms trembling from my release i kiss His lips enjoying the taste of my cum on His mouth. Now i am released to bring Him pleasure, i straddle Him grinding myself on Him feeling His cock harden and swell as my juices begin to flow and run onto Him. He begins to touch me but i take His arms and pin them above His head, though i know He will take me as He pleases it excites me to exert a little control.

i feel the intensity of His desire increase beneath me as i grind myself on top of Him till He has to be inside of me and for the first time He enters me with no barrier to minimize the sensation of His cock inside of me. i can feel every ridge and pulsating vein the sensation of His bare cock in me almost makes me cum, focusing though on feeling every sensation as the head of His cock begins to swell even larger my cum flows though a river has breached it shores as i ride Him.

Finally i feel the veins in His cock begin to pulsate and i can no longer contain myself i want to feel His orgasm inside of me as i cum on Him. The crescendos of orgasms engulf O/our bodies as i respond to His orgasm automatically clinching myself tighter around His cock. i feel the vibrations of Him inside of me responding by tightening and releasing milking every drop of his cum from His cock. Finally there is nothing left and the moment i have waited for i slide myself off of Him and put His cock into my mouth savoring the flavor of our cum mingled together cleaning of every drop from Him, running my tongue down His scrotum and back up to the tip of His cock till i have consumed every drop of exquisite cum.

liisbeth
liisbeth
16 Followers