Journey of Submission Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
liisbeth
liisbeth
16 Followers

Laying in His arms W/we recover the tremors from the orgasms begin to subside and the passion begins to rise again. He lays me on my back while He stands pulling me to Him, as He enters me again. i feel Him begin to swell inside of me triggering my juices to flow in response. Looking into His eyes as He penetrates me i am overwhelmed with such intense feelings of love and desire for Him tears begin to form in my eyes from the emotional response. He is the Master of my body, mind and soul i am consumed by the love i feel in His ownership of me. i feel each exquisite thrust through my entire being as His penetration intensifies till neither of U/us can contain ourselves and are lost once again in the ecstasy of O/our orgasmic release. Laying in each others arms i can't control my emotional response sobbing into His chest as i am consumed by the joy and completeness of surrendering to His care and love for me.

Rising from the bed i present Him with an outfit i brought for Him to dress me in. As He zips me into the dress which is designed to only cover my most intimate area's leaving the rest of me exposed i turn to see the look of pleasure and pride on His face filling me with a sense of joy knowing that i made the correct choice. He wishes to take me out in public to show off His prized possession, a brief moment of anxiety enters knowing that i will be exposed for everyone to view in a dress that provides very little coverage. The anxiety only intensifies the pleasure i experience though in performing His ordeals. i can feel the cum from O/our last orgasm running out of me and the moisture on my thighs the sensation only increases my desire to serve Him. Escorting me to the restaurant the glow of pride on His face having me on His arm ignites my soul increasing my desire to be displayed publicly with grace.

He removes my coat exposing me to the public for their viewing and though i know they are scrutinizing the daring outfit i am wearing the only opinion that is relevant is His and i can see the satisfaction upon His face as He looks at me. i sit proudly under the other peoples scrutiny knowing that the men would trade places with Him and that the women would sacrifice everything to be me. Most will never be so blessed as to experience for even a moment the connection of Master/slave the intensity of serving such a powerful Master. Sitting there knowing that no other Master will ever know the joy of being served by me since i have found my one true Master and to Him i am devoted and bound to serve. i know He requires no such commitment from me but from the first moment that i surrendered to His will i knew i would serve no other.

i trust completely in Him and have no reservations in my submission to Him. He is loving, kind, compassionate and wise. i know that His tasks for me are all designed to allow for my growth and so that my joy, grace, and pleasure will be increased. i know that serving Him allows for His growth and increases His joy, strength, and pleasure as He is honored to witness me perform each challenge He presents to me. Though i always have the option of a choice for He respects and honors me with such assurances i have made my choice to be His slave and as such can never deny His requests. i trust in His judgment completely and will always concede to His will.

Now that He has displayed me for everyone to view He escorts me home on His arm. Removing my coat i present myself to Him on my knees providing each wrist so that He may once again secure His cuffs to them. Lifting my hair as i present Him my throat for placement of the collar which He secures once again engulfed by the sense of security and safety the provide. He pulls down the zipper of my dress exposing me completely as placing the clamps upon each of my nipples informing me that i will be wearing them as we watch football till my team scores their first touchdown. i pray for the first time for my team not to score the sensation of pain and pleasure causes such wondrous sensations.

Firmly in His grasp W/we watch the game as He grasps the collar about my throat and occasionally plays with the chain that dangles between the clamps sending tremors through my body. Finally He pauses the game as deciding to adorn me with His marks. Positioning me over the couch and begins to warm my body with His flogger gently the leather thongs lick at my skin. With each lash He increases the intensity stopping to run His hands across each welt and than spanking each cheek before selecting the single tail to apply to my body.

Slapping each thigh to spread my legs further apart exposing my tender regions He expertly targets my bottom with the single tail with each crack of the whip i feel the sting followed by the tremors that course through my body in response. my legs now shaking and trembling from the exquisite torture of His ordeal and my juices flowing from me from the desire created by each lash He selects a crop to use upon my thighs. i feel as though i will explode at any moment my mind so overwhelmed by the intensity of the pain He has been so gracious as to inflict upon me i can no longer think all i can do is surrender.

Now it is time for His final marks as He brings forth the cane He requires me to count out each strike. i can barely focus on counting as He places the final beautiful marks upon my skin before taking me to the bedroom to release His pleasure once again inside of me. Cradled in His arms W/we both recover and heal each other with the power generated from such an intense session of pain and pleasure.

i lay wrapped in His embrace feeling His breath upon my neck and the warmth from each lash He has adorned me with on my bottom. He has coupled the cuffs together with a red carabineer clip i love the sensation of being restrained in His bed. i can feel His chest move against me with each breath He takes as i nestle myself deeper into His embrace. i cherish those moments where He has fallen asleep and i can lay in His arms warmed by the heat His body radiates. The soothing rhythm of His breathing comforts me while the lingering warmth and sting from His marks send pleasant tingles through my body.

Though spent from O/our time together my mind relives each moment as i lie in bed feeling the security of His collar about my throat and engulfed in His embrace. i picture the look on His face as He removed my coat at the restaurant. The pleasure radiated from Him as i sat so exposed. i know He sensed my initial concern of wearing such a daring outfit and as He began to remove the coat and expose my body the anxiety began to rise but seeing how much pleasure showing me off brought Him i knew that i would never be able to deny Him. i can barely keep my eyes open as i gently rub my bottom against Him to feel the sensation of His skin against the welts i begin to drift off to sleep. Excited for the treat i have planned for Him tomorrow.

As usual W/we wake just before sunrise wrapped in each others arms O/our bodies responding to the warm caress of O/our skin touching. i can feel His desire for me begin to press against my bottom as He releases my bound wrists from the restraint of the carabineer clip. i run my hand across His muscular legs as i roll over to face Him and begin caressing His body with my hands and mouth. i am consumed by desire as W/we look into each others eyes before O/our lips enjoy the pleasure of a morning kiss.

Before W/we are overcome by the moment i request permission to be released from His embrace so that i can quickly start the coffee. i enjoy these morning rituals of service to Him that ease His day and bring Him comfort. i have always found enjoyment in performing these domestic chores but nothing has compared to the pleasure and joy i experience when i perform these tasks for His benefit. i feel as though i am floating on air buoyed by His appreciation for these simple acts of service.

Returning to bed i once again am wrapped in His embrace running my hands down His toned chest taking a moment to tease each nipple rolling it between my fingers till i hear the moans of pleasure escape His mouth before i continue my journey down His stomach. Reaching His firm cock i begin to trace it gently with my nails feeling it respond to the sensation till i hear His breath catch in His throat as i achieve my desired effect on Him.

Rolling me to my side He presses against me spreading apart my legs and entering me from behind. i love this position wrapped in His arms with Him inside me, my bottom pressed up against Him. His skin stimulating the fresh welts on it with each thrust of His pelvis as He drives Himself deeper inside me i begin to lose myself in sensations.

Positioning myself, as i feel His desire grow, so that i have more leverage to meet each of His driving thrust for Him to go deeper inside of me. i am lost in the ecstasy of O/our passion grabbing the nightstand to brace myself for His thrust it begins to topple knocking the contents to the floor as O/our orgasms begin to consume the moment and His cum begins to flood me and mine begins to flow onto Him the lamp shatters on the floor in unison with O/our climax.

W/we lay in each other's embrace O/our bodies recover from the orgasmic release enjoying the lingering sensations. i enjoy the sensations of His cock still vibrating inside me while W/we are wrapped in each others arms waiting for the final twitch before W/we slip apart and i once again enjoy the pleasure of engulfing Him with my mouth to consume every last drop of O/our mingled cum from His cock.

Strength restored again to my legs i rise from the bed to retrieve O/our morning coffee while He rises and dresses to start His day. He retreats to the couch as i bring out the coffee and curl up next to Him. It is in these quiet moments W/we share with each other i really can feel the completeness of my love for Him. As sappy as it might sound it is during these moments that i realize that i truly have found my Soul Mate. He is everything i have ever imagined or desired of having in a man. i never thought a man such as Him could possibly exist i had come to believe if i wanted to share my life with someone i was going to have to settle for less than what i craved. i have become one of those fortunate few who unwilling to settle for less finally found my dreams fulfilled in this Man who is everything i ever dreamed of and more than i ever expected.

As He retrieves the laptop and begins His business day i retreat to the kitchen to prepare O/our morning meal. The joy i find in cooking has been amplified by the sensation of preparing food wearing nothing but His cuffs secured upon my wrists and His collar firmly fastened around my throat. The clasps on the cuffs jingle with each egg i crack into the bowl as begin to make His favorite breakfast of scrambled eggs and cheese. The sound of the hardware jingling sends shivers of pleasure down my spine as i beat the eggs and add the cheese before scrambling them in the skillet.

Carefully stirring the eggs in the pan so that they cook to perfection i place the bread in the toaster and bring down plates from the cabinet to serve O/our meal on. i plate the eggs and butter the toast cutting it into nice halves and than add a final touch of fresh fruit to the plate. Retrieving the pot of coffee i bring His plate to Him placing it on the table as i lay a cloth napkin in His lap before adding fresh coffee to His cup. i return to the kitchen to retrieve my plate and once again join Him to enjoy breakfast made more delicious by His company.

Breakfast now complete i retrieve O/our dishes and retreat to the kitchen as He returns to His work. i enjoy hearing Him in the background as i wash the plates and restore the kitchen to it's proper state. There is a feeling of harmony and balance in my life as i go about performing the tasks of cleaning and organizing while He works. The kitchen chores now complete i enter the bedroom to begin the process of gathering up the laundry and sort out the dry cleaning from His last trip. Loading the wash into the baskets i gather the soap and quarters and head to the laundry room to start the wash. He offers to carry the basket as i prepare to exit the apartment but i assure Him that it is okay and i don't want to interrupt His work.

Entering the elevator are other ladies who are also sharing laundry day with me though they don't seem to find the same joy about the task as i am experiencing. One of the ladies comments on how much she dislikes and since i seem to enjoy it next time she will drop off her laundry with me, we all laugh as we enter the laundry room and begin the process of sorting the clothes into the washers.

Returning to the apartment i gather up the various toys and implements that were used the night before to wash and return to their proper place. i find the process of cleaning them and restoring them to a usable condition soothing. i enjoy having them always ready for use and easily accessible, though the aftermath of them strewn about the apartment does cause my mind to recall each beautiful moment of the evening. As i take care to thoroughly wash each device a sense of comfort washes over me reliving the unique stimulation that comes with the various implements that He uses to carry out His desires on my body.

The glass toys that He expertly inserts into my various cavities initially cold creating goose bumps to form on my skin from the chill they are gradually warmed by my body as He thrusts them in and out each having a slightly varied texture and shape designed to create subtle variances in the sensation the generate.

The stainless steel toy is curved like a hook slender at one end increasing in circumference ending with a round steel ball at the end He uses to insert inside of me perfect for exploring the inside of my vaginal wall and grinding against my g-spot.

Each flogger also has subtle differences that create a varied sensation when He applies their leather thongs to my skin. One has a beautiful glass purple handle and the supple leather thongs are perfect for warming up my skin creating an amazing thudding sensation against my bottom. The feeling it generates causes moisture to instantly begin to flow between my legs. With each lash upon my skin my fluid begins to flow down my thighs as my legs begin to quiver and the handle is perfect for Him to insert inside of me when He is ready and cause my orgasm to gush out.

The braided diamond flogger which He used last night for the first time creates the same initial thudding feel but with a bit of stinging after taste to it. Very similar to a full-bodied wine with a rich flavor that leaves just a bit of bite on your taste buds as a finished effect.

He than followed it up with the crop which has a thud and sting that are equal and simultaneous to each other blending into it's own unique and equally delicious phenomenon. Between each different sensation He takes time to run His hands over the handiwork each device has created on my body enjoying the feel of the marks as they rise on my skin.

Now that i am well warmed up and my legs can barely sustain my weight He begins to use the dragon tail on me. The bite of each lash sends a delicious sting across my skin causing my legs to quiver uncontrollably as the perspiration from the ordeal begins to glisten on my skin.

Running His hands against the newly formed welts that are spreading across my skin my entire body now quivers from the ordeal. Now readied for the intensity of the sting as the single tail is expertly applied to my skin. This is all sting especially as the sensation is layered upon the other various impressions that still linger upon my skin from the previous whips.

It all begins to blend together as a well balanced and prepared 5 course meals flavors compliment each other with each course enhancing the flavors of the previous course building upon each others flavors in perfect harmony climaxing into the finally of dessert. Which was a exquisite finale of five lovely finishing touches with the cane just the dessert to satiate my appetite.

i lose myself recalling the nights adventures as i clean and return the toys back to their proper places. Taking a deep breath i bring myself back to the moment and gather up His clothes that require dry cleaning and deposit them at the front desk for pickup before heading to the local deli to purchase food to prepare O/our lunch. Heading out of the building it is a beautiful day the sun is shining and i enjoy the walk to the deli. i love the downtown area it is always so full of activity and people my favorite as i purchase the items for lunch is the conversations i engage in with those waiting in line with me.

Returning home i drop off the food and head down to the laundry to switch the clothes into the dryer before preparing O/our meal. i love getting to know the neighbors and now can rarely enter the elevator without running into someone i don't know and haven't enjoyed a pleasurable conversation with. The ladies whom i joked with earlier are in the laundry room also and greet me with the comment they were just talking about me and how i enjoy doing laundry we once again laughed and chatted as i switched the clothes to the dryer. These tasks that most find mundane and tiresome become so much fun when you are doing them for someone you love and when you share your joy with others it seems to be contagious and multiplies.

Saying goodbye to the ladies i return to the apartment seeing if He is at a point to take a break and enjoy a quick work out in the gym before W/we enjoy lunch. His schedule has been so hectic that He hasn't had much time to work out and take some time for Himself. He is happy at my encouragement to take a break and get a little work out in before W/we eat and change into shorts before heading down to the gym. The basic tasks of everyday life that W/we now get to share are adding an additional depth to O/our already profound relationship. Standing on the elliptical next to Him as W/we workout talking and laughing with each other the time passes quickly and it is time to return and enjoy O/our lunch. Hungry with endorphins coursing through O/our bodies W/we relish the turkey cranberry sandwiches and butternut squash soup i got at the deli till O/our plates are empty.

Clearing the dishes as He returns back to work i leave to collect the laundry bringing it back to the apartment and putting it back in it's proper place. i have a sense of accomplishment that fills my spirit with happiness serving these needs for Him. Before it is time for me to return home i have one final treat for Him. He works so hard and when not working is busy taking care of everyone else's needs i want to do something special for Him.

i have brought with me this time some items to pamper Him and to give Him a relaxing facial and massage. i lay out a blanket on the floor and a pillow for Him to rest His head on as He finishes up some business before He takes a break. Filling a bowl with hot water i retrieve a fresh washcloth and organize the scrubs, mask, and lotions. As He lays down i cover Him with a warm relaxing blanket and sit so His head is between my legs. Wringing out the cloth than draping it over His face i gently press the warm cloth into His skin gently massaging and working the heat into the skin.

Removing the cloth i begin to cleanse His skin before applying the scrub to exfoliate it. In gently circular motions i scrub His face clean before once again applying the washcloth and using it to remove the residue from the soap and scrub. i apply the moisturizing clay mask and while it dries begin to massage His neck, shoulders, and arms. Taking a moment here and there to gently kiss His lips as He lay cradled in my lap resting and enjoying the experience of being pampered.

liisbeth
liisbeth
16 Followers