Journey of Submission Pt. 02

Story Info
Fawn's Story
6.7k words
4.33
9k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/16/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter1

He had been watching her move through the lessons of the Academy, a school of submission. She moved with a quiet grace, a sparkle of joy in her eye as she performed her tasks. While watching her, He was reminded of the fawn that she had been named for during early training. Often near the top of her class, she was still unsure of herself but persevered with her duties. She has large mocha colored eyes with a hint of gold and her hair was a short red bob. He preferred her original caramel color, but that was easily fixed. Today was graduation day, and the newly trained submissives would be up for auction. He would make sure that at end of day, she would be His.

He was Lord Thomas, an old friend of HeadMaster Jonathan and the Academy. He often visited Jonathan in the evenings and that was when He first saw her. A small little sub chained in the hall. Thomas asked Jonathan about her and found out that although she had been the first to kneel, she had shown poorly during the first quiz. She intrigued him from the very first. He watched her get her hair changed to red and go through first part of the term with ups and downs. She was a clumsy little thing that always approached life with a sunny attitude.

He tried to stay away, but was always drawn back. Thomas often helped the Academy with training exercises. The mid term dinner party would be the first time that He could watch her openly. It was arranged with Jonathan that she would act as His submissive for the day. Filled with excitement, He arrived the night before. And although Thomas didn't see her, she had left a selection of new mystery novels on the night table.

The next morning, He awoke to the smell of coffee and a light floral scent. Without opening His eyes, He recognized fawn's scent and smiled. She brought Him his robe then opened the curtains by the table. While Thomas enjoyed the coffee, she started the shower and put a towel on the warming rack. He nodded and dismissed her to begin her day.

When He next saw fawn, she was exercising and moving forward in her day. During bathing time, Thomas' breath froze. She was exquisite, tiny and lithe and playful. Her laugh was like crystals bells ringing in the glen. He shook His head trying to break the spell, but He was captivated. Fawn dressed in her green tunic with gold cord which gave her skin a beautiful glow. The morning progressed to lesson time, bartending. The students were leaning how to prepare and identify different drinks. Fawn and some of the others became tipsy, ending the lesson early, sending them off to lunch. Them after lunch, there was a curtsying contest in which fawn did well but came in second when her ass was caressed. She let out a little squeak as she jumped, loosing but with a twinkle in her eye. Thomas couldn't hold back a laugh at her antics.

That night was the dinner party. She looked neat and tidy, like a little maid doll. She helped serve the soup and then prepared the Caesar salad tableside. When she returned the cart to the kitchen, a crash was heard. Thomas couldn't help but smile thinking of what mischief she was up to. Afterwards they retired to the Master's study. She fixed Him a drink and a small plate of snacks and did very well at the nightly quiz. Each student got a new name. Hers would now be may.

Over the next few months, He continued watching her grow and mature into a talented, obedient submissive. She acquitted herself well in all areas, tempering her sunny personality but not losing it. Fawn's clumsiness continued to plague her but it was a part of her charms as far as He was concerned.

Finally graduation day arrived. Thomas watched her throughout the morning as she mingled with the guests as she served food and drinks. Her singing and playing were angelic and she was attentive and witty during lunch. Then when it was announced that she was tagged as the head of the class, Thomas was bursting with pride. Now was the event that Thomas had been waiting for months for; the auction. Each student would be auctioned to the highest bidder and that person would be their new Dom. He watched being led to the stage and disrobed. Through persistence, Thomas won her with a $50,000 bid. She was leashed and lead to Him. He smiled down at her and brought her to her friends and teachers to say goodbye. Then Thomas put her in the car and took her home.

Chapter 2

On the way, Thomas explained his rules. He was supreme and must be considered at all times. One must behave and be deferential at all times. Each sub had her duties and would perform them to the best of her abilities and in a timely manner. They would use the "stoplight system" of safewords. He went on to explain that she would be one of three subs. First sub was jerica, who wore red. She was the house manager and kept the accounts, ran the household, cooked and was His voice in all things. Second sub was katy, who wore blue. She was His body servant and was in charge of His clothing, bathing, schedule; a combination of valet and personal assistant.

Glancing at her in the rear view mirror, He explained that she would be returning to the name of fawn, would wear green and have her hair returned to her original caramel color. Going on, He said that she would be third sub, the maid. She was in charge of keeping the house and kitchen clean and was to assist the other 2 when needed. All three could and would be called upon to visit in His chambers at His discretion.

Arriving home, Thomas pulled into the circle drive, stopped by the front door, getting out of the car and letting her out of the back seat by offering her His had. Instructing her to put the car into the garage, and then join Him in the foyer, Thomas was pleased to hear and then see jerica and katy scurry from other parts of the house and sink to their knees in front of Him with greetings and smiles. They waited patiently until fawn arrived and moved to her knees beside Him. After giving fawn into jerica's care, Thomas retired to His study and flipped on the computer. Having installed small camera's throughout the house when it was built allowed him to monitor everyone without actually being there. After all, subs needed to be watched out for.

Pouring Himself a brandy, He sat back and watched jerica showing fawn to her small, utilitarian room decorated in browns and creams, give a variety of green uniforms, tunics and other clothing and hand her a daily schedule. Upon being left alone, fawn explored the room and adjoining small bath, put away her clothing and sat down to read the paper in her hand. He knew what she saw, as He had written the schedule Himself.

1.wake at 4 am and start the coffee pot

2.bathe, dress, and serve coffee to jerica and katy

3.by 5 am, clean servant rooms, then go to kitchen, eat and start washing pots and pans

4.clean Thomas rooms while He eats breakfast

5.clean kitchen, dining room, bathrooms before noon

6.return and eat a quick meal then clean kitchen and dishes again

7.clean living room, study and the rest of the house by 5 pm

8.return to kitchen for quick meal...clean kitchen/dishes

9.bathe, change into your formal tunic and report to The Study by 6:30 pm

10.you will be dismissed at Thomas command when the day is done

Jerica and katy arrived, knocked and when invited in, kneeled on pillows placed on the floor for their use. Thomas rang the house bell knowing that fawn wouldn't know what it meant but wanting to see how she would react. Watching her jump at the sound, glance at the clock and run to the closet, pulling out a formal tunic, He smiled knowing what was to come. He shifted restlessly as He watched her dress and bolt out the door. Fawn arrived breathlessly and kneeled on the last available pillow.

"fawn, come here." Thomas said in a stern voice. "What time is it?". Glancing at the clock, she replied, "6:42, Sir". "What time are you supposed to be here, girl?" "6:30" "First, you neglected to read your instructions in a timely manner so that you would arrive on time for The Study. Secondly, you showed up with the dirt of the day still on your body, fouling your tunic and disrespecting your Master. As this is your first day, I will cut your punishment in half. You will receive 5 swats each for being late, dirty and fouling your tunic and 10 swats for disrespecting your Master. Jerica, get the paddle." Thomas watched fawn's eyes widen as jerica did as she was told, not seeing the smirk on jerica's face as she did so. He held out His hand as He motioned fawn to stand, then pulled her across His lap, raised her tunic, exposing her bare bottom, and proceeded to swat her 25 times. He smiled in pleasure at the sight of her reddening flesh and the sound of her whimpers. Bidding her to get off His lap and go back to her pillow and returning the paddle to jerica, He went on to explain that He expected all three to perform their duties to make Him proud. They were then dismissed for the evening except for fawn who was to go to His bedroom to await Him there. He smiled in satisfaction and anticipation of the days to come. Days of training a new sub that would bring Him much pleasure.

Chapter 3

As He watched the girls quietly leave the room, He turned to His computer and sent off an email to HeadMaster Jonathan, thanking Him for fawn. Then He strode to His room and found fawn waiting there for Him on the pillow provided. Each room in the house where He expected the girls to wait had a pillow for that purpose. He sat in the chair by the fireplace and motioned for fawn to stand before Him. Telling her to turn slowly, He assessed what He could see from her delicately painted toenails to her bright red hair. Shuddering slightly at the color which had been changed at the school, His thoughts were that at least it had grown out to shoulder length. Tomorrow was soon enough to deal with the color and the length would continue to grow. Giving the signal to undress, Thomas watched as fawn slowly and gracefully peeled the tunic over her head showing her pearly skin glistening in the firelight. As she folded her tunic neatly and placed it at her feet, her breasts bobbed gently. They were a good handful but high and firm as was her entire, petite yet curvy body. He would have to say one thing for the school training, fitness was a priority. She turned around again at His finger flick and He smiled softy, then sniffed audibly.

"fawn, go to the bathroom and draw a warm bath. Use the honeysuckle bath oils." He watched her go and heard her begin her task. Entering the bathroom shortly after her, He commanded her to slip into the tub. Then He slid to His knees, took a cup and pour water over her hair, wetting it thoroughly. Getting some shampoo, He buried His fingers into her hair and massaged her head and hair. Fawn was almost purring by the time He rinsed the soap out and pinned her shining locks on top of her head with a clip. Next, Thomas got the honeysuckle soap and a clean cloth and began washing her body, starting with her neck and working His way slowly down. She was exquisite, firm yet full of flesh, slick with water and soap. Nudging her legs apart, He washed slowly, feeling her tense at first and then moaning softly, parted her knees further. Thomas leaned her back and told her to close her eyes, then continued His explorations. When He knew she could take no more, He had her stand and toweled her off. Thomas remembered that fawn had been trained to hold her release until commanded.

Instructing her to drain the tub, Thomas started the shower then told her to undress Him. She knelt and removed His shoes and socks, setting them under the vanity, then rose and unbuttoned His shirt. Using her hands to slide it off His shoulders, she put it in the laundry hamper then returned to remove His pants and shorts. Every move was designed to bring Him pleasure. As she turned to put the rest of the clothes in the hamper Thomas stepped into the shower and called her to His side. Fawn gave a quick glance around the shower, got some of His shampoo and stepped up on the specially designed ledge so she could wash His hair. Restraining a groan at her firm steady massaging, He closed His eyes and enjoyed. She proceeded to wash His body, moving His arms and legs this way and that as she finished the shower. After they got out, she toweled Him dry and then tossed the towels in the hamper. Thomas smiles as He noticed the caramel and golden curls glistening with desire.

Leading her back to the bedroom, He returned to His chair and indicated she should kneel facing Him. Spreading His knees, Thomas laced His fingers in her hair and drew her toward Him. Fawn began using her lips and tongue to caress and stroke Him. He could no longer hold back a groan and felt her smile as she continued. Thomas tightened His grip on her hair, pulling it slightly, then leaned back and enjoyed the sensations. Thomas moved His foot between her thighs and let His toes explore fawn's hot moist flesh, feeling her startle but continue her task. His hips rocking into her skilled little mouth, Thomas finally allowed Himself satisfaction and release. She did not disappoint Him and took everything He gave her. As she sat back panting and smiling, rocking against His foot, she eyes glittered with need.

He knew that tonight was crucial in setting the tone of His ownership. Who would control, who would be controlled. Rising steadily to His feet, Thomas reached down and helped her rise. Without a word, He led her to the bed and stood her on a carpet at the foot of the bed, snapped a tether to her collar and gave the signal for lying down. Smiling as she settled onto the thick carpet, He climbed into bed and turned off the light. Thomas listened to her shallow breathing, knowing that she had not been satisfied and was still wanting. He knew that despite the central heating and the dying fire, fawn would be feeling chilled. To show His approval, He flipped a coverlet which was kept on the bed for that purpose over the end of the bed. Hearing a soft, "thank You, Master, goodnight", Thomas rolled over and drifted off to sleep, smiling.

Chapter 4

Lord Thomas awoke to the smell of hot coffee and opened His eyes to smile up at katy. She placed fresh coffee on His bedside table each morning promptly at 6am. He patted the side of the bed and katy sat down with a good morning Master. She gave a chirpy good morning and assured Him she had slept well. Thomas kissed her and signaled for His robe and slippers. He arose and slipped them on and told katy to go head and prepare His bath. Then He gave her permission to go on with her day with a sharp smack on her bottom. Turning to fawn, He saw that she had been awake and listening all the while. Explaining to her that on the nights she spent with Him, katy would fix the morning coffee and fawn would start her day as soon as He released her to go bathe and eat then clean His bedroom, then the kitchen, dining room and the girl's rooms. The bathrooms could wait until after lunch. Giving her a kiss and a smack, He released her tether, watching her scamper out of the room. Chuckling, He sipped the coffee heading for His shower.

After finishing His breakfast, He called the girls into the dining room and informed them that the hair dresser was coming to make over fawn back to her original hair coloring and giving the other 2 girls a trim. Then He retired to His study to get some work done. Thomas was a successful personal lawyer to many people in the area. Some days He worked in an office downtown, but most days He worked from home. He has a most efficient secretary that helped make things happen.

As He was working, He heard the hairdresser arrive and He tuned the camera in to watch the action. Thomas loved to pamper His girls. The hairdresser was with them all morning, and then the girls returned to their tasks at lunchtime. When He went to the dining room for lunch, He called them all in and praised them. Then gave each a swat and told them to get back to work.

That evening, fawn was just barely on time and out of breath, but He let that pass as she had gotten a late start on the day. He reminded all the girls that when one spent the night in His room, it was the responsibility of the other 2 to pick up her slack. He once again chose her to come to His room and dismissed the others for the night.

Once again He bathed fawn. He loved the way her skin glistened in the tub. They moved to the shower until they were both clean and He lead her to the chair and felt her hot little mouth please Him. After she finished, Thomas pulled her into His lap and began caressing her body, learning every plane and curve. She was deliciously formed and very responsive. When He parted her legs she was damp and ready, letting His fingers slide deep inside. She moaned with want and need. He continued to play and tease until she was sobbing with pleasure, then He said one word, "Cum." Whispered in her ear and she screamed and flowed with her very essence thanking Him over and over again.

Thomas allowed her to lick His fingers clean and then clipped her to her leash and told her to settle. Climbing in bed, He tossed her the cover, told her she was a good girl and rolled over with a goodnight and a grin. When katy arrived the next morning He dismissed fawn for the day with a kiss and a swat. During the day, fawn sent Him a message that she had started her cycle as was protocol. There would be no play for the next few days. That night, fawn was late to Master's study and had to be punished again.

Over the next 2 weeks, the situation didn't get any better. Fawn didn't seem to be learning the routines of the household, was late often and would even show up untidy to Master's study. As punishment, she was not being chosen to come to His room during the night, until she improved her performance. When Thomas looked in on her with the camera, she was always working hard. And it seemed that her clumsiness was increasing. She often had bruises on her arms and legs. It was just not making sense. Finally, He told the other girls that they were not to come to Master's study that night but were to have an evening to themselves. Fawn was commanded to appear alone. He would get to the bottom of this.

Chapter 5

Fawn slipped quietly into the room and knelt on her pillow. Thomas sat back and observed her. She was exhausted, eyes red and puffy, and her skin pale and almost translucent. Even her hair seemed to be weighted down with some kind of funk, dull and lifeless. Thomas further noted that her eyes were cast down and her head bowed, not out of submissiveness, but as if the weight of the world pushed it there. He commanded her to raise her eyes to Him. They were dull and lifeless, the sparkle was gone. Asking her if she was feeling ok, He got the answer that she was fine.

Thomas turned to His desk and make a few quiet call and then settled back. He asked her how her days were going and how she kept herself busy. She told him of waking and starting the coffee, cleaning throughout the day and attending His study. When ask how she was eating, she described her meals. As she was talking, His eyes became stormy, His face tight. When He asked how she was sleeping, she said that after she finished her chores, she went directly to bed. His lips compressed and He told her to stand and disrobe. At the sight of her body, He drew in a deep breath at the sight of bruising and thinness. He asked about the bruises and she got a haunted look in her eyes as she hesitated in her answer. When asked again, she said that she had just been clumsy. He lead her to the sofa, had her lay down and covered her with the blanket along the back. As He stroked her hair back, there was a knock at the door.

It was Dr. Strong, the Master Physician the community used, followed by Master Jonathan's girl emma. Dr. Strong often did house calls and had responded to Thomas' phone call. Thomas told the Doctor that fawn seemed to be ill and asked him to take a look. Strong examined her, gave her an injection, told her to rest. As fawn drifted off to sleep, the doctor set emma to watch over her as He returned to the study. He told Lord Thomas that she was suffering from exhaustion and malnutrition. The bruising would fade over a short period. Dr. Strong asked how Thomas could have let her become this way. Thomas then told the Doctor how He suspected she has become to be in this state. Soon Strong was frowning in anger too. He gave Thomas a package with a medicinal tea which fawn was to drink 3 times a day with her meals and told Him that she needed complete rest for at least a week. He would return the next week to see if she was able to resume her duties. Thomas nodded, thanked the Doctor and asked if He would consider staying for dinner after looking at fawn next week. Dr. Strong said He would be pleased to attend and said goodnight, then went on His way.

12