Journey of the Harem Queen Pt. 02

Story Info
The journey continues as Claire chases her dream!!
869 words
3.75
6.1k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dstorm93
Dstorm93
11 Followers

Claire walked down the streets towards a pub tavern where the harem leaders usually go to find their harem members. The pub looked shabby from the outside but housed a comfortable area on the inside. Numerous leaders, male and female converged here to meet their potential harem members. Each meetup with potential members must be through the pub master for a small fee.

Claire opened the door to the pub; her appearance made a few head turns, admiring her luscious body. She went over the pub master, enquiring on potential harem members. The pub master showed her several members; one lady particularly caught her eye. She inquired about the lady to the pub master. The pub master asked for 50 shillings for a meetup session with her. Claire checked her cash pouch; she only had 30 shillings.

She tried to negotiate with the pub master but he refused to cut the deal. She made up her mind that she needed the lady in her harem. An idea popped up in her mind, she licked her lips. She bent over the counter; reaching the pub master ears. She whispered to him that she will let him fuck her twice for a meetup session with the lady.

The pub master took some time to have a thought. It had been some time since he was in action. He agreed and brought her back to the beer room; a room full of kegs of beer for the pub visitors. He kneeled down on her, slowly pulling her thong down to her knees. The pub master then went under her skirt, and started eating her out. He squeezed her ass and pulled her nearer so that he can ravage her pussy.

Claire moans as she can feel the pub master tongue all over her pussy. His tongue licked aggressively on the clit area, arousing her clit. His fingers stirred in her pussy as she pushed the pub master head deeper towards her pussy. Her juices leaking out as the pub master quickens his motion in her.

The pub master tasted the juices leaking out on her as if he was a thirsty dog. He then stood up and stripped down his pants; unveiling his erected cock. Claire bit her lips as she saw his cock already throbbing and dripping precum. She kissed the pub master passionately; her hands stroking the pub master's cock, lubing his cock with his own precum.

Claire went on all fours; stretching and massaging the pussy, inviting the pub master for the feast. The pub master plunged his cock deep into her pussy. He moaned as every inch of his cock penetrates in her. He moved his hips back and forth, burying his cock deeper and deeper per each pounding.

Claire moans as she felt his cock filling her pussy. She pushed herself against the pub master motion, swallowing the cock fully in her pussy. The pub master bent over her and kissed and licking all over her back as he pounded her faster, nearly reaching his limit. He was moaning and praising her as he spanked her ass while fucking her.

After a few poundings, the pub master shot his load in her pussy. He buried his cock deep in her, filling her as much as his lust allows him. Cum started dripping out of her pussy as he pulled his cock out. He sat down; moaning heavily as it has been some time since he fucked someone that hard.

Claire looked at him as his cock becomes limp. She had not reached her climax yet. She was disappointed but yet she had an idea in her mind. She pushed the pub master down and went over to a 69 position. She was licking his limp cock as she pushed her pussy on his face; forcing him to lick it. The pub master was slightly surprised but he was not able to hold his lust against a young pussy on his face. He squeezed her ass and pulled her down, devouring her pussy, his tongue went into and out of her pussy, drinking his cum mixture with her juice.

Claire was licking and playing with the cock tip, arousing his cock by playing with his pee hole. His cock turns red, sensitive, although not hard enough but throbbing fast. She can feel the pub master eating her out more aggressively than before. She knew he was reaching his limit again. She jerked him off fast, his cock swells up as it was too sensitive. The pub master was moaning in her pussy as he tried to eat her out.

The pub master cummed again; his cock shot out another load while being jerked off. He was totally knocked out. He lay there moaning as his cock twitches while cumming. Claire stood up; she was half aroused and horny. She sighed looking at the pub master, laying there drooling. She wore back her panties and readjusted her clothes.

She stepped out of the beer room, going straight for the lady she had targeted. She had now two problems in her hand; convincing the lady to join her harem and resolving her horniness which the pub master fails to do.

Dstorm93
Dstorm93
11 Followers